I know you have all been anxiously waiting for a Zen Pinball 2 release date, and today I am happy to tell you that Zen Pinball 2 will be available for download from 5th September on PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita!
In addition, we have a great surprise for you! Our latest table creation, based on a PopCap Games mega-hit (and I do mean MEGA), will be releasing as new DLC content the same day! What might this table be? All details will be revealed later this month during PAX Prime! If you are at the event, we invite you to stop by PopCap’s booth and get first hands-on with the table!
As you all probably know, we take pinball very seriously here at Zen Studios, and we see pinball development in two different parts. On one end you have the actual pinball table, which better be fun and entertaining. We have worked hard to make sure you have an awesome selection of themes and table designs, the most advanced physics as well as stellar looking tables.
On the other end, you have the game presentation, features that make it competitive among friends (beating your own score over and over is fun, but beating your friends is SO much better), and the overall experience. We have worked really hard to make Zen Pinball 2 the finest pinball platform available! Here are some of the features you can expect:
- Zen Pinball 2 is cross platform entitled. Any content you buy will be playable on both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita at no extra charge!
- Zen Pinball 2 is a free download for everyone, with trials available for each table so you can try each table before you decide to buy.
- For those of you who already own Zen Pinball or Marvel Pinball content, you will be able to import your purchases into Zen Pinball 2 for free, receiving graphics, physics and social system upgrades at no extra cost!
- Zen Pinball 2 will launch with 26 different pinball tables, including the mystery PopCap table!
- A beautiful layout and design featuring all Zen Pinball tables under one roof.
- New trophies for all tables!
- A new social system with in-game score notifications, challenges, Facebook posting, ProScore (personal performance across all tables) and TeamScore (a combined score ranking you and your friends).
- New rule sheets to help you better understand the tables, while still providing opportunity for discovering the secrets of the table on your own.
As you can see, Zen Pinball 2 is set to take pinball games to the next level.
So, any guesses on what PopCap game is coming to pinball?