Posted

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Public Beta Incoming

PSAS beta

Hi all, just a quick message from Gavin Russell – SCEE Producer of PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale. We will be conducting a limited public beta across both PlayStation 3 and PS Vita platforms between Tuesday 11th September and Tuesday 18th September 2012.

Why am I letting you know this, you may ask? WE NEED YOU!

We will be welcoming enrolment for this limited public beta phase until Tuesday 4th September 12.00pm BST. To be in with a chance of being a selected participant, we’ll need you to register interest on the PSN Beta site.

Those chosen will be notified via email and will be able to access the PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale section of PSN Beta. Once logged in, you can retrieve your voucher code and find out about the test night information and any requirements we may have of you – our PlayStation Community.

Let’s see who proves to be best, of the best…of the best!!

Best of luck from SCEE, SCEA Santa Monica Studios, Bluepoint Games Inc and SuperBot Entertainment Inc.

155 Comments
7 Author replies

great news,i loved powerstones on psp so lets hope this is a better game on vita.

” To be in with a chance of being a selected participant, we’ll need you to register interest on the PSN Beta site.”

Tried to, there’s nothing there.

GREAT cant wait!! i still hope they announce crash bandicoot!

Great news! Super excited about the game. Can’t wait to see what new characters are revealed this week at PAX.

The sign up site doesn’t have anything to do with all stars battle royale…

NoddingPenguin 29 August, 2012 @ 18:39

When I try to sign up it brings me to the LBP Karting beta page.

I thought I bought into Beta’s when paying for Plus, it’s part of it’s sceme. So why the site and why not getting your most loyal customers in the beta?

I try to log in to sign up, but it keeps saying “Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.” Aww man :(

I get taken to LBP vita page

All I’m getting is “Your permissions do not allow you access to this section” :(

Same. When i get into the beta it takes me me to the LBP Karting.

EscapeOurFate 29 August, 2012 @ 18:41

Any word on when we can actually register for it?

All I am getting is “Your permissions do not allow you access to this section”

Shame really :(

Gamesgbkiller 29 August, 2012 @ 18:42

i entered the beta page but there is LBP KARTING beta WHY :(

No thanks. SCEE didn’t bother answering any questions about the delay releasing games on EU PSN I’m not going to bother testing their games for them.

“While just a small group now, in the coming weeks we will continue to send out batches of codes as we gradually expand the beta; so keep your eyes open. You just might receive an invitation to join! Keep checking back with the blog for more information around the public beta, starting with early access to PlayStation Plus members.
If you’re having this much fun with the game now, we think you’re going to be thrilled with all the great stuff coming in the final product!”
From the previous beta post… will plus members still get the beta?
Also, it just puts me on the normal beta site, just like others have mentioned!
Thanks!:)

bushdoctor777 29 August, 2012 @ 18:46

Same with me it brings me to the other betas i had tried but no place to sigh up.

“Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.” Meh!!

“Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.” :-(

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 18:51

I need help. I can’t wait to play this but when i tried to go to psn beta and i logged in it said that your permissions do not allow you to acess this area. Please help i really want to get a chance to be in this beta!!!!!

Sorry to sound like a dieing parrot but…

I thought this is what PS+ was for?

I thought this is what PS+ was for?

I thought this is what PS+ was for?

I thought this is what PS+ was for?

Another “Your permissions do not allow you access to this section.”

Nice to see the Vita getting a beta :D
Although, the link above leads to “LittleBigPlanet™ PlayStation®Vita Beta.”

Very happy with the vita getting access to this beta!
I’m getting same problems as everyone else registering though, just takes me to beta’s i’m taking part in and if I try going to the all stars sign up page again, it says I need to sign out and try again, which just takes me back to the beta’s I’m in again.

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 19:03

Fred please fix the psn beta page i really really want a chance to get into the beta. This is one of the games i want to play the most this year!

25.1

Really sorry everyone. It’s clearly not my day :(. The link should now work.

Thanksssssssssssssssssss

https://psnbeta.eu.playstation.com//PlayStationAllStarsbeta/enroll.php This the link for the PSASBR Beta enrollement ;) Enjoy

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 19:23

Thanks litterature :)

Thanks Litterature!!
Can the blog guys get this changed at the top please? :)
Thanks!
Any word on if the beta will be updated from the one others have had?

will NA get this beta as well, I really wanna try it out on my Vita

Gavin Russell 29 August, 2012 @ 19:42

Hi Guys,

Apologies – we are currently working to have the link fixed for you tonight.

We’re on it – an we’re hoping you’ll all bear with us…

Cheers,
Gav

31.1

Everyone – the link should now work. Apologies for the confusion.

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 19:44

Does the beta work on both ps3 and vita?

32.1

It will do – yep :).

– LiquidRunner
PlayStation Beta Trial Coordinator

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 29 August, 2012 @ 19:48

Just to be clear, the beta will be active for only one week? No public or PS+ beta after that?

Gavin Russell 29 August, 2012 @ 19:53

This is a one week Limited Access Beta. :)

It will allow for VITA and PS3 owners to be a part of the Beta Tests.

Really hope I get into to this! Would love to test the psvita version to see how it performce.

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 19:59

Who are the playable characters in the beta?

Count me in! Signed up.
Hope we at least get to play as Toro and Heihachi in this beta :D

SSJ3_Bob_Marley 29 August, 2012 @ 20:03

Yeah, and I’d also like to know if the recently revealed HUD will be used instead of the old one.

ryannumber3gamer 29 August, 2012 @ 20:30

I hope i’m one of the lucky ones to get to be in the beta. I can’t wait to try out everyone. Can i make a suggestion? If i can some of the costumes for the characters should be

Sly:Pirate Sly,Guard Sly,Sly 2 version,Photographer Sly,
Nate: Jak costume,Nate’s Desert outfit from Uncharted 3,Doughnut Nate,Uncharted 1 version
Cole:Normal Cole from Infamous 2,Vampire Cole,Full Vampire Cole,Kessler,Infamous 1 Cole
Jak: Jak 1 version,Jak 2 version, Jak X version, Jak 1 Light Jak
Daxter (If Playable) Daxter with pants,Clank Costume,Light Daxter,Daxter’s Human Self.
Ratchet:Snowman,Old School (Skin from Ratchet & Clank 3) , Dan, Ninja Ratchet, Dr.Nefarious.
Clank:Secret Agent Clank,Klunk,Bentley Costume,Daxter Costume,Cop Clank (Secret Agent Clank)
That’s all i can think of right now.

I thought I was definitely going to get it thinking that it might have been given out to PlayStation Plus members. Now there’s a “chance” of getting this =(.

DarkNoctisLucis 29 August, 2012 @ 20:57

Thanks ;)

Gamesgbkiller 29 August, 2012 @ 21:03

Really want to play it on my VITA :)

Ooooo so looking forward to the release

Is this beta free and it never worked

Hope i get in on the beta. It’s a great date for it as for the moment We already have two betas to test (ratchet and clank Q Force and Dust 514)

45.1

Certainly is a busy period for Betas lately :).

Cool :P I just signed up, hopefully i will get a chance to play it;)

nextbigthing91 29 August, 2012 @ 22:57

Game looks great, and I want to actually be able to provide feedback properly.

Hey Liquid ;)

We have Ratchet and Clank Q-Force but nowhere to report , glitch etc… Where can we do this please ;-)

Is this beta meant for constructive feedback or testing servers?

If “yes” to constructive feedback, where do we give feedback?

49.1

Hi Absta101 & Litterature,

More information about the Beta will be available through the ‘PSN Beta’ portal when we launch it :).If you are successful then you will get an e-mail notifying you that it is live.

Thanks,
– LiquidRunner
PlayStation Beta Trial Coordinator

I hope I get in, I’d love to be able to give my feedback to Super Bot Entertainment and Sony!!

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history