‘Heads-up’ PlayStation Store update, 23rd January 2013

Lead image The Cave 1

The Cave is one to look out for this week. Gather your squad of explorers and descend deep into the abyss in this gorgeous looking adventure title from the creative minds at Double Fine Productions.

Demon's Souls screenshot

Elsewhere on the Store this week, discover the uniquely treacherous world of Demon’s Souls in a digital release of the much-loved RPG.

Dead Space 3 - Hero

Join Isaac Clarke and John Carver in co-op play in a demo of Dead Space 3. Play solo, or try out drop-in-drop-out co-op action with a friend.

Metal Gear Rising - Featured Image

Also, one of my most anticipated games has a demo today! Slice and dice your enemies (and environment) or stealth it out in the insanely fun Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance demo.

PlayStation Store is also holding a Final Fantasy 25th Anniversary Sale where you can expect up to 50% off, so grab yourself that missing title from your collection. Chris has all the juicy details in his recent post.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus

PS3

Dust 514 Beta
Price: Free
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Germany

Dust 514 Beta
Now for just €0.99, you get DUST 514 and 2,000 AUR to spend on your character in the in-game Marketplace.
Price: €0.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Germany Only

Demon’s Souls
Price: £15.99/€19.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: All

Mad Dog Mccree (Trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Mix Superstar (Trial available)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Turkey

Split/Second Velocity Ultimate Edition
Price: £19.99/€24.99
PEGI: 7
Availability: All

The Cave (Trial available)
Price: £9.99/€12.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

Zombie Driver HD (Trial available)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

PS3 demos (Free)

Dead Space 3
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita

Doodle God
Price: £4.79/€5.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Not available in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey

Invizimals: Trading Card App (Spa Only)
Price: Free

Availability: Not available in Australia and New Zealand

Invizimals: Trading Card App
Price: Free
PEGI: 3
Availability: Spain, Portugal only

minis

Farm Frenzy Series bundle (Bountiful Harvest Pack)
Price: £3.99/€4.99

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

LittleBigPlanet

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

Rock Band 3

Availability: Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Slovenia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE

Rocksmith

Availability: Not available in Turkey

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet

Prices: £2.39/€2.99
Availability: All

278 Comments
24 Author replies

Hello Jawad

Here’s a quote of what you had to say last week when I asked you about Uncharted 2 (digital) issue:

“I haven’t heard anything else on this but I’ll see what I can find out, if anything.”

If anything you say? I am deeply hurt Jawad. Is that it? we’re just gonna accept the fact that this game we purchased is broken and no one cares to fix it?

It’s been 4 months already since we reported this and the game is still being sold in the store as if nothing is wrong.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Jawad, put an end to this. I no longer have patience to talk about it anymore.

1.1

Sadly I still have no information to pass on :(

Hey AlexPSN89

I read what you said last week about Crash Bash and agree, it needs to be on the store, to complete the all conquering Crash Bandicoot collection.

We need your help to get Crash Bash , so please do some of your amazing drawings to help out as jawad likes these, like you did with Spyro and that will keep jawad encouraged and motivated to work and eventually release Crash Bash on to the store.

Jawad

P.S Jawad, what is going on with Crash Bash anyway, last I heard is that you said “I’ll look into it once more” so any updates on this?

Many thanks

2.1

Nothing on Crash Bash either. Sorry.

dead space 3 pre order ???

Is Aliens: Colonial Marines also getting digital release on PSN(PlayStationStore) ?

Will Sumioni and Orgarythm be released for more countries today?

5.1

Not today.

No dokoro or Ragnarok yet?

6.1

Not long to wait for one of them at least:)

What’s up with the avatars that cost 4x the normal price!!??

FlyingUberHuzo 23 January, 2013 @ 15:04

No demo for Sly ? :(

New Vita games this week has also this insane country limitations, same as last week.

“Not available in Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey”

And no news of Playstation Mobile in Sweden…

That’s it.

It’s over now.

Selling my PSVITA as quickly as possible. Have lost my faith.

SCEE is ruining PSVITA in Europe.

Any news on the Blacksmith (Purple Knight) pack for Castle Crashers?
I’ve al;l but given up hope of us ever getting it.

Are you kidding me? Original Corpse Party available in Russia, yet sequel is not.
Sony, you deserve to go bankrupt next gen.

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 15:05

Hey Jawad, any word on additional DLC costumes for All-Stars Royale?

12.1

Nothing confirmed yet. Hopefully it won’t be far off.

Will you post the Plus Feb content soon?

13.1

Chris will post something soon, yep. Look forward to it.

The Cave and Mad Dog MCree for me, is Skyrim DLC still available at 50% off?

The amount of angry little children on here is quite frankly disturbing.

Hiya

4th week in a row asking this question without an answer so PLEASE answer

When will the english version of munch’s oddysee be released to the belgian/flemish store ?

16.1

There’s nothing to announce right now on this. Sorry.

Stewart Gilray 23 January, 2013 @ 15:30
16.2

I thought I’d jump in and answer this, I hope that’s ok Jawad?

We’re finishing up work on the language versions at the moment, and are HOPING to be in submission in February, with a release in late-Feb/Early March

We are sorry it’s taken so long but we had a few issues to fix up in the English versions that also impact the language versions.

Even thought it’s highly overpriced yet again we in Scandinavain are not getting a psvita game. looking at Doodle God this time.

WHY ARE YOU NOT RELASING GAMES FOR US? Geez it’s like you don’t want us to support the psvita.

haha again nothing for polish ppl -_- when we get sumioni.

A_Nonny_Moose 23 January, 2013 @ 15:08

Wow, how many times has Just Cause 2 been on sale? Everyone who has a PS3 must own it by now.

No avatars today?
Can live with it – finally can play MGR demo (finally some good hack’n’slash game in past years). And waitin’ for my NiNoKuni.
Hm, selling DS in store is a good choice. Perhaps more people will play this awesome game (one of the best if not the best games of this (pretty bad) generation).

Haha!

A great week for me this one. Undead Nightmare 50% off (Thanks Chris :D ) Metal Gear Rising Demo, DS3 Demo, Sonic All-Stars Vita Demo, and the Injustice Theme is on the Store.

Best update of 2013 (until Rising arrives lol).

There is also avatars for DmC, The Cave, more from Planets Under Attack, some DJ like ones, Disgea, Legislita (Spelling?) and your usual non-gaming avatars of themes which are on the store which are boring me.

Nice content this week!

I bought Mad Dog McCree, The Cave, Anger Management Pack for Angry Birds, Joe Danger 2 Undead Pack & i’ll try the Demo for Zombie Driver HD before I decide to purchase it.

@ JAWAD

What’s the situation on Wrestlefest, as there is a DLC pack & when will Dance Magic release, as there was DLC for that too but it has been taken off the store???

Looking forward to Capcom Arcade Cabinet next month ;)

Kind Regards

23.1

I’ve got nothing to announce for those titles. As you’ve notived, occasionally DLC gets pushed out before the game is ready for release, which is a shame but sadly it can happen.

In any case, let’s hope the release for the games aren’t too far away.

@GraFGrizzli: Yes there are Avatars and Themes released today! There are a handful DmC Avatars and a few new themes. I’d browse the Web Store and filter both categories by New releases first if you’re looking for anything in particular :)

Any toca ps1 games coming to the store please answer

Best store update in a while. At least £30 worth of purchases there, plus demos. Cool.

good update

Corpse Party was already available.
And it was already PS Vita compatible.
This confuses me.

Are SCEE just padding the updates out now with already available titles.
In the hopes those who didn’t notice/know about the original release will think it’s a bigger update?

Any news on Legend od Dragoon? secondly I’d like to recommend some titles to go on sale

Theme Hospital
Wild Arms
Grandia
MGS
Vandal Hearts Flames of Judgement
Cladun
Cladun x2
Legasista

@Jawad plz vive us the Sly Cooper thieves in time demo!the US has it already so plz just give it to us!!

At this point, this post should come with an apology in the headline. Otherwise it’s plain offensive. “F everyone from Australia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE.”

And you wonder why Vita is failing. What a bloody mystery.

any news on star wars battlefront renegade squadron coming to ps vita?

28# I think this is the sequel.

plz Give us sorry not vive but plzz!put it in store!

@Nightmare966
Thanks! Unfortunately DmC is such an ugly game that I would never want to picture of anything from this game in my profile.

I thought you lot were against giving discounts to games that were free on plus before? cause um yeah there’s two of em we’ve had for free already.

no price on hoq much revengence is going to be? probably 40 or 50 right?

@Sisee Book a Shadows is a sequel to Corpse party. And as you can see it’s mostly unavailable where original is sold.
And SCEE should pad updates with previously released titles by making them available in all countries, unless law prevents that.

What a very poor content for this week… Demo’s get boring after a while & we are lacking for what was a very good deal for Plus members last year & the Instant gaming collection.. Pinball on the Vita isn’t my cup of tea & the Vita thus far isn’t getting much content to warrant this handheld value for money.. Please can we get better deals on full games & not over priced games in the Store for which can be purchased at your local gaming stores..

@ Jawad:

Hi there Jawad! How are you?

I’m here just to give you some further feedback – read, an improved wishlist. Aside from the ones I’ve asked for last week (Crash Bash, Chocobo Racing, Hogs Of War and Destrega), I’d like to add the first Marvel Vs. Capcom, as it got a PSOne release back in the day. Sure, don’t take it as anything more than the wishlist it’s supposed to be – it’s just that either one of these games is something that I’d love to play on my PSP for one reason or another, as I’ve been glad to be able to do with the Spyro games.

Let me know!

39.1

I’d recommend getting Marvel vs Capcom Origins instead. It’s very unlikely to see the PSOne version getting released on the store.

Grimm-Preacher 23 January, 2013 @ 15:14

We got the first Corpse Party on the South African store so why are we not getting the sequel Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows? Also any word if SCEE can maybe release Sumioni: Demon Arts & Orgarhythm for PS Vita in South Africa?

Well we got RCR last week chapeau! but CS:GO anyone!!!!!! Doodle god limitation is beyond reason. You all do know the app on ios and Android is widely available no? Why the restriction on the psn game?? can someone at Sony or play station EU clarify this dichotomy

Some nice demo’s there time to clean up the HDD

oh and any chance of revengence avatars? maybe whisper into konami’s ear all sensual xD

do the same for getting chrono trigger out here

will there be a dead space 3 pre orde on the store at some point for uk???

Wow, The Cave sure does look like a great game.

I hear it’s great fun too ;)

44.1

:) Looks very nice!

Two questions this week:

1. Demons Souls – Is the online still active from a technical standpoint? I thought they turned the servers off already.
2. Doodle God – Pricing is a bit steep compared to other portable platforms? Who set the pricing on this?

45.1

As far as I am aware, yep. The online functions were deactivated for Demon’s Souls.

As usual, pricing is a topic I can’t discuss. Sorry!

any sign of wake up club in the future? would prefer if i could earn trophies to wake up rather than wake up to a standard boring tesco alarm clock :(

46.1

Soon as it’s ready there’ll be an announcement on this blog. Sorry it’s taking a while.

Two questions Jawad:
1. When is the european release date for Ratchet and Clank Qforce for Vita?
2. Also, when is the February sale for Vita?
Please answer, and have a very nice day :)

47.1

1. Can’t confirm a solid date for you at the moment.
2. Soon. It’s currently being worked.

TheCursedMonkey 23 January, 2013 @ 15:18

Will Persona 4 get released here soon? The US have had it ages

48.1

22nd February. Mark your calender.

hey jawad any chance of jak x as a ps2 classic ? =] btw thankyou very much for spyro man well done =]

@40, it’s a sequel!

Anyway, how often do PS1 and PS2 classics get added to the store? And can you badger Bandai into release Digimon World as a classic? :(

50.1

They usually release as and when they’re ready Depends on the game and how much it takes to get it out there.

Well, the only title I’ve looking forward to was the new Corpse Party, glad it was available in Sweden.

Also, what’s up with the availability these days, Sony? Please, reform the system. I feel more like “please be available in my country, please” than “what new games will you offer this week”.

@Grimm-Preacher Seen that list – Australia, Croatia, Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Kuwait, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Turkey, Ukraine, UAE – I can guarantee that none of those will see Persona 4 Golden, Ragnarok Odyssey, Soul Sacrifice or any Vita game worth mentioning in 2013. I’m willing to bet. Maybe even organize betting on the matter.

And just so you know, SCEE actually preventing them from being released. Not the other way around.
No wonder staff don’t comment. What would they write? “F you all?” “We will release those games 6-12 months later in those countries. Maybe.”.

@ Playtoy_17:

I’ve read your comment only now. Let’s just say that, as much of an important title as Crash Bash is, it’d be a lot worse if one of the Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot games was the one we were waiting for, rather than Crash Bash. Crash Bandicoot 2 getting released here was kind of like a hopeful ray of light shining through the clouds; the Spyro Trilogy outright blew the clouds away. :-D Now my faith in the European Classics’ selection is fully restored (and, even aside from the games I’m interested in… Symphony Of The Night getting released here is wow-worthy. The 12-12-12 update was nothing short of MEMORABLE).

Siren Domination Pack
Siren Madness Pack
Siren Supremacy Pack
terraria advatar , why advatars when i need ful game ?

i hope the one game soon = ragnorack ,lol
i read terrari comming end febr. = confirmt ?

also i beg u , make europe 1 service wher u tread all europe same
exept if game = against the law of the contry .

Hi Jawad, So whats happening with ratchet and clank for ps vita?

Last I heard it was coming out January of this year but havent heard nothing

55.1

Soon as there’s more concreate info we will let you know. Apologies for the wait.

Any update on Guilty Gear Accent Core plus????

Hi Jawad, thanks for the update but I’m disappointed there is *still* no sign of the Vita netflix app, which the US got months ago! Any news on this?
Thanks

wen is the q force vita game out as this last week in january?

15frodouk @

u are bigges child
i feel same like al other childeren , u are luky sony gives u better service .
realy i start to realy hate the uk more bi the day , reason = sony incoptence.

I can’t add funds to my wallet, everytime i try to add funds i get error (56) or (2).

It accept my card but getting error when i try to add funds.

And same problem on pc store. Please fix it

Phantom_Blaze 23 January, 2013 @ 15:25

Hey Jawad!

Please can you add the Assassin’s Creed 3 Avatars to the PS Store, as America has had them since June last year.

Also, the formatting of the post seems to be weird, something may have gone wrong! :)

I don’t supposed anyone here can confirm 100% that Ratchet and Clank QForce is indeed coming to the UK/EU the same day as America? (January 29th). It’s a game I’ve been waiting a while for and I don’t especially want to wait another 2 months like I am with Sly.

Hey one question!!!

When the Info on PSN+ february content will be avaliable??
I’m really curious *-*

Thanks agains

hey PS Store team would u plz put the Sly Cooper thieves in time demo in the store!u guys would make a lot of EU users happy! btw,Oxymoron28 nice idea i hope to see Ratchet Gladiator as a PS2 classic :)

Carnivius_Prime 23 January, 2013 @ 15:27

Can’t say the games and demos appeal to me this week. When can us UK Plus folk get Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition for free like the US guys? I already paid for SFIV and Super SFIV.

I’ll buy the Garfield and Odie LBP costumes.

Not bad I guess.
I’m positively surprised to see Borderlands 2 skins DLC right off the bat in Europe.
But I have a question too, about Final Fantasy sale – in original post it’s stated it will run for one week only, but in store it’s actually till 06 Feb (read: 2 weeks) Which one is correct, cause my credit card could use some rest after Christmas :P

FghtOffUrDemons 23 January, 2013 @ 15:30

Any chance on a discount for the original corpse party since the sequel has just been released in the EU store?
Also I know a lot of people are still hoping we get some more US imports of PS1 classics such as:
Legend Of Dragoon
Parasite Eve 1
Chrono Cross
Chrono Trigger
Dino Crisis 2

Any info would be very appreciated thanks =)

No offense towards blog staff, but:

– why is Singstar icon still in XMB?
– why your company didn’t act for nearly three months?
– why we didn’t get any meaningful answer?
– why customer support act like some firewall for uncomfortable questions?
– why you still ***** out with us?
– why i could even bother with Sony products now?
– what could stop me from taking some radical solutions?

and do you know if there will be a Resident Evil Revelations demo in future months or any info about this game port

Hello Jawad,

Few questions:

1) Could you ask BBC Worldwide if they’d be willing to discount The Eternity Clock on the Vita and PS3 in the run-up to the return of Doctor Who on the 30th of March? I have the PS3 version but don’t fancy paying twice for what is basically the same game. A nice 50% discount (at £3.99) would be nice.

2) Any idea as to when Resident Evil 2 will be working on Vita?

3) Is there any chance of asking EA if they’ll discount some ME3 single player dlc?

I feel sorry for Jawed, the only words he ever seems to say are ‘no’ ‘sorry’ ‘cant’ ‘unlikely’ & ‘nothing’.

Hi can I just start off by apologising to everyone for last weeks joke,it was of bad taste and I’m very sorry,hi Jawad any news on ratchet n clack q force download for ps vita as it was surpose to come out in January.and news on dawnguard as well please.thanks

@Podyman I’d give you a medal for mentioning it. SCEE’s been so full of (CENSORED) recently that one tends to forget smaller issues.
Maybe that’s the plan, although it goes against getting any profit.

To all asking about Qforce – it was (un-)clearly “mentioned” already in December here in blog post about PS3 version that the Vita version will be available at “early 2013” so I wouldn’t hold much hope for having it this (or even following two) month …

Jawad@
Please, could you talk with the team responsible for the new PSN? It’s laggy and works too slow, search function is just terrible. Do something with it, old PSN was way better.

I’m begging you for info on CS:GO

Hey Jadward could you please answer a question for me, I was searching through the store earlier and found an add on to WWE Wrestlefest yet there isnt the full game anywhere on store please could you let me know if its coming? Or why it has been removed please thankyou.
That is a link to it on the PSN online store.

shepzki 71@
jep total agry whith u ,lol

noting = even better
singspam remove jawed coment = ………
terraria coming jawad coment = ………
counterstrike = …………. stil loading …………………………………………………………….-…………………………………………………………….-…………………………………………………

ryannumber3gamer 23 January, 2013 @ 15:39

Jawad please tell us that PS Plus members get the Sly demo today! the US got it yesterday and i really want to try out Sly 4. I already got it pre-ordered but i would really like to try out the demo :)

sammyjankis79 23 January, 2013 @ 15:41

Hi Jawad,

In a previous post Chris mentioned that a possible Unfinished Swan was being considered, possibly available in March (http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/01/23/

Are there any similar discounts for all/Plus members on either Okami HD or Soundshapes being proposed? I do like my cel-shading/vector styles.

Thanks,
SJ

80.1

Chris is always looking into discounts for content you guys suggest. Some are possible and may happen, some are much trickier. We’ll see what the next wave of discounts will be…

Is there any word about when The Walking Dead will be made available in Australia?

It was classified by the Australian Classification Board this week, so the legal problems with selling it here should be gone now.

I know we where told this week, but I was really hoping, “This week” would mean today, the PSN Update day for Skyrim DLC. I would like to play the dlc, I would even pay full DLC price, fed up of Bethesda lying to us, for so long.

Skyrim DLC where are you?

@Jawad
You replied #13 that Howe would announce something “soon”. He said himself that this would happen next week, just today. So better don’t create false hopes. ;)

GalapagosaraY 23 January, 2013 @ 15:42

some nice demos this week, lookign forward to try MGS:R and the Cave.

By the way is there any plans of making a 1 hour Trial version of Demons Souls ive always been interested in this game series but like many im probably scared to dash out dough for it even though the price is reasonable for the game by now. But the game is known for its difficulty it should be a game where you can try a demo or trial for first

lots of great demos for my PS3 and vita!

So early january 2013 rachet n clank q force means sometime in February love the way SCEE works lol

86.1

Once there is an concreate date to announce it’ll be posted on this here blog. Keep a lookout.

Private-Lu

skyrim dlc = February
we are stil = january

So early january 2013 rachet n clank q force means sometime in late january 2013,you gotta love the way SCEE works lol

Hello, is there any news about Capcom avatars like Marvel vs Capcom 3, Devil May Cry HD Collection or even Ada Resident Evil 6 Avatar please… ?

Why she’s not present in our store while she remains in the US one ? I don’t get it…

again Swedish vita owners get zip squiddly nothing. shame on u SCEE.

Xayden666
u have today ( in mi contry) devil may cry newest game advatars

What a surprise. My question gets skipped. Again. The same as the last god knows how many times I’ve asked.
The Blacksmith Pack is available on XBLA, & Steam (and has been for months, at least). It’s even been in the PSN Asia Store (although I don’t know whether it still is). So we know it exists, and that it’s ready on Playstation format. What we don’t know is why it wasn’t released in our regions, or whether we’re ever going to get it.

When are we going to get the update list with file size’s included it was mentioned some time ago that you would start doing this especially for Vita content!! Its not that hard and it is very very handy to know before hand!!!!!!

So, what are the chances of getting some more PS1 games for the Vita/PS3?

GTA1/London/2 or instance, get some of the Strike Series up like Soviet and Nuclear, both are on the US store but I can’t remember if they work on Vita, also, Future Cop is on the store, any chance that will be playable on the Vita at some point?

sammyjankis79 23 January, 2013 @ 15:52

Thanks for the response Jawad. Is a shame that licencing has been made as complicated as it is. I’ll check back next week and hope to see some cheap options soon.

SJ

@Unicronic

The demon’s souls servers still seem to be online. Just recently finished it a few weeks ago and there was still plenty of bloodstains, messages and ghosts. I’m pretty sure none of those appear when not connected to the servers.

Hi Jawad

Where is the Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made in Heaven DLC?

Thanks

Why ain’t Book of Shadow not available in Denmark? First Corpse party was

Can we please, please, please get a sale on Journey soon? On it’s own! =]

helder-paulino 23 January, 2013 @ 15:55

Hello I wanted to know if anyone knows if Digimon Adventure for PSP will be on PS Store.

I would love to have that game.

GraFGrizzli

also to u
lots of advatars in store today , but them not puting them on blog
go section games then – latest additions -new this week
u have +- 40+ advatars today

Hi Jawad/Chris,

When is the next Ps plus content update?

there is an ETA for guilty gear accent core plus xx for ps3 on the eu store? it’s more than a month it’s out in the US and Jap (and your beloved friends of xbla)

Any word on Orgarhytm and Sumioni coming to the rest of the Europe?

any chance of some metal gear rising avatars for it’s release?

I meant IGC

Yay, Book of Shadows! I check the store around lunch time and BoS wasn’t on the “Recent” list, had to manually search it after seeing the release list here XD

WTH!

Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows… the only game I wanted. Not available in Denmark. But available in Sweden? What gives?

I could buy the original Corpse Party, but I am denied the new game? Are you deliberately antagonizing people who want to play your game?

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE?!

will ps2 classics come to vita?

Jawad the Demon’s Souls servers are still up! I have the disc (R2) and it’s working fine online. Namco Bandai has not announce an official date for server shutdown.

110.1

That’s good to know! Read something related to the servers a while ago.

I saw on the store the “tag team” add on pack for wwe wrestlefest but cant find info on full game.. is it a retail game or psn store game?

15% discount on Just Cause 2 and Deus Ex? Why are there PS+ discounts on games that PS+ members got for free a little while back?

112.1

Some members may have not. They missed out, or they may have joined the party late.

hmm still no Counterstrike in EU? :(

“Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in Germany

PS Vita”
… what?

@helder-paulino:

So far there’s no announcement of Digimon Adventure getting a Western release, much like ReDigitize

Lol, what a train wreck.

Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows isn’t listed under PSP games here and according to this blog update it isn’t available in Denmark. But doing a search brought it up and I bought the game.

SCEE is a bloody mess. I can’t comprehend the incompetence at play here. I’m speechless… fortunately I can still type.

Jawad, please answer questions about availability of released games. Ignoring us is kinda disrespectful.

Corpse Party region availability has changed. Sadly only Australia and New Zealand miss out on it.

Post will be updated…

I meant Sumioni, Orgarhytm, and someone else asked about CS:GO.

paulanfield1981 23 January, 2013 @ 16:13

Hi Jawad.could you please tell me what is going on with wwe wrestlefest please?.Already got the dlc but no actual game??
Thanks

Loads of content this week WooT totally gonna get deadspace! Splicin some alien ass in 2(see what i did there:) on a side not maaannn u made me happy for a bit metal gear revengeance with a vita below it! damn uuu!

1 week has passed, and we still haven’t got Wake Up Club. SCEE what is going on?!? I mean really, is it that hard to release the app over in the EU as well? I am tired of these delays, like seriously what is going on?!

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 16:21

Btw, what’s the file size for Dust 514? Might try it out.

PiccoroDaimaoh 23 January, 2013 @ 16:25

Jawad, you replied to comment #45 that the Demon’s Souls server were deactivated.

Demon’s Souls servers are STILL ONLINE!!

Be careful…

ryannumber3gamer 23 January, 2013 @ 16:25

Hey I’ve got some questions.

1.When is the Sly demo coming for PS Plus members? The US got it yesterday.
2.When are we getting the PS All-Stars costumes that the US has had since December?

What happened to the PS+ freebies?? And since we are here, why Alice: Madness returns is more expensive in the EU PS+ than in the US Store with no discount? And this before converting the Euro to the USD. Come on guys, give us a break! The European prices are simply ridiculous!

supersmith2500 23 January, 2013 @ 16:36

@Nazar_Ops:
Many people asked that question many times and got the answer. Feb 6th. Shouldn’t be far for that app now.

EggersTownVille 23 January, 2013 @ 16:44

@81
Walking dead is ma15+ in au.
It would seem games arent being refused as i previously suspected,they arent even being submitted at all. Not that it surprises me or bothers me, it is interesting though…

Who knows how it all works but if you are a small dev and costs are high for submitting game..you want to be confident of selling the game and making money back.

Hiya

Any chance of getting any of these games onto PS+

PS3:
Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space
Jurassic Park
The Walking Dead
Costume Quest
Okami HD
Crysis

PS Vita:
Resistance: Burning Sky’s

Thanks :)

@supersmith,the size of dust 15 is 99999mb you have to get a 1tb hard drive

This post is like the wailing wall of gaming lol.

@Jawad can you check the unfinished swan demo on the store? It downloads me a 6kb file instead of the trial.

I can’t see All-Stars in the sale section

133.1

It’s from the 25th.

manoahvdvelde 23 January, 2013 @ 16:53

Any info on when (and if) Chrono Cross PS1 classic will release in Europe? I’ve been waiting for that game for ages to play on my vita…

DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD if I say it 5 times it might appear in the store like candyman

And where is TES V: SKYRIM `s DLC??

DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGUARD,DAWNGURD,DAWNGURD.

Hi Jawad know your busy but you wouldnt happen to know if theres any chance of getting suikoden as a ps1 classic. US stores had it a while and unfortunately when i message Konami they first ignored me and then said they couldnt comment on POSSIBLE futre releases (although the message seemed very generic and cookies cutter so not taking the pharase possible future release as a sign of anything), thanks for your time and understand if you cant provide info.

*looks on ps store nah it’s not there

Hello again Jawad. Last time I asked (2-4 months ago) about the possibility for including Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack into the store the response was a bit negative side at the time. Any changes regarding that? Still interested at getting it.

will a sly 4 demo for the ps plus be released? NA store got it ,we didnt :(

#141 I guess it’s most likely, because Sly first release in March for EU.

Hope we soon get that Eye of Kratos, that US have

WATARIGARASU_ 23 January, 2013 @ 17:14

Dead Space 3 pre-order PLEASE!!!! :)

WATARIGARASU_ 23 January, 2013 @ 17:15

Dead Space 3 pre-order PLEASE!!! :)

#141&142 i have asked it in total 4 times and they said 2 weeks back:u dont need to wait too long for the demo,well now i just want it on EU store and if it doesnt comes before the 29th than i will download it from US store when it goes public,i just want it on vita :( so plz Jawad make it come true!!!!

@Jawad They planned on taking down the Demon’s Souls servers years ago but now they’re online indefinitely.

I am sick and tired of the bs europe store and the customer service, every f***** week ask you guys what the hell is going on with guilty gear accent core plus, but questions those are ignored however when it comes to 1st party title question you guys hop on those peoples d***s or if its call of duty questions those questions are instantly answered because you dont want to upset the majority of the sony users however gamers like myself have our questions ignored because the title isn’t popular. This f***** game has been out for months in all regions besides europe and on xbox live its realeased worldwide, i dont see it being the publishers fault as its released everywhere on xbox live, its a sony europe problem, get your f***** s*** together.

SSJVEGETA2007 23 January, 2013 @ 17:37

When is Ratchet and Clank Qforce coming to the Vita?

Shadowdragoon 23 January, 2013 @ 17:45

Do wonder if I get a response anytime.. (Almost no reason to alter text, whit the lack of response)
Cant you guys play nice whis NIS and get the games and DLC here? or atleast let UK accounts gift those games to us in the not avavible countries?
Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
Or is it that the SCEE is stupid enough to demand native language descriptions on dlc when most countries in EU have a rather good grasp of english.
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)
Next point, when will the following PSP games be avavible on the Store? The ones whit (VITA) is not vita compatible. Sideloading thru PS3 do not make a game vita compatible in this list.
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Prof...

Show full comment

Is the NIS not getting to release DLC in Scandinavia still secret?
Still not seeing Disgaea 3 on the Vita..
(Pretty sure its been close to confirmed that this is the issue)
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Invizimals
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyria Chronicles 2 (Not Vita Compatible)
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Third:
Cross Region Gifting. WHEN?

Good morning, all. On our US store, we got the Demon’s Souls digital a couple weeks back and Atlus, which publishes the game in our territory, not only has kept the servers going, but gave us a one week Pure White world tendency for one week, to welcome the new release. I’m still playing and happy to report that there were many online players who left many messages on the ground. All the newbies seem pretty generous in recommending messages, too. So yes, come back or jump in now. Still one of the greatest games I ever played and a crowning jewel of PS3 exclusives.

Quick question! Will we be seeing the february sale the first week of the month or will it be like 2nd,3rd,4th week only cheers in advance!

Where is the Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time demo for PS Plus subscribers?

Well, Id love to buy Corpse Party: Book of shadows, but for some reason its not showing up in the store on my vita? =/ any ideas?

Hi, when can we expect a Harley Quinn’s Revenge DLC discount?

Cool about Corpse Party Book of Shadows, pity about AU and NZ….

But the game is still not visible on Polish store, www and from PS3 :/

Where is Corpse Party: Book Of Shadows? It was not on PSN now, or is the Country list here not complete? It’s not on the store in Sweden, been waitign ages for this game.

can you please update the list what countries won’t get this? Sweden is aparently one of them.

The list was full of Countries that were missing, but apparently something changed to availability so they updated the list.

Still can’t see it in the store…

I understand, that it is impossible to release the Dust 514 Beta for free in Germany because of the law, but why don’t you use the PS+ trick as with the Silent Hill: Book of Memories demo?
Make it available for free for PS+ users. PS+ users had to buy a subscription, so they are already confirmed to be at least 18 years old.

corpse party only shows when you use the search function on vita

Hi Jawad, the American store got LBP Karting for ten dollars this week, madness! We got jack! also, Psychonauts NEEDS to come to the EU store, one of the few games I missed out on that I’d love to play…

Doodle God looks cool

Way to many games that doesn’t come out in way to many countries.

Gartland_1986 23 January, 2013 @ 18:27

Any announcements due soon on Counter Strike: Global Offensive? Only it’s now nearly six months since it was released elsewhere.

It does show up on VITA, thanks for the tip!

the_invisbleman6 23 January, 2013 @ 18:34

it is the 23rd now and the sly thieves in time demo is not out but it is out in the US why is this?

Thank you XSEED for bringing Corpse Party: Book of Shadows to Scandinavia. It is a great game!

Why couldn’t you bring Sumioni to Scandinavia?

To everyone else: Buy Demon’s Souls! (if you don’t own it already) It is without a doubt one of the best games in the history of gaming. No exaggeration.

Hey!

How long will it take until the PC site for the Final Fantasy sale starts working instead of a loading bar loop? There is no information about the sale on the Vita at all – I don’t want to search for each game manually.

Kind regards
CC

“Posted on 23 January, 2013 at 3:04 pm by awwe_se
And no news of Playstation Mobile in Sweden…
That’s it.
It’s over now.
Selling my PSVITA as quickly as possible. Have lost my faith.
SCEE is ruining PSVITA in Europe”

Another boo coming from The Netherlands. Does Sony want the PSVita to die or something?

ok i pre ordered Ni no kuni last week which isnt released till 1st feb , you guys havent taken any cash outa my account BUT im currently downloading a 6 gb file called Ni no kuni ?? is it the full game or some fk up by you guys?

Any Idea when we’ll get to hear about Ratchet and clank qforce release date? on vita.

Any ETA on Dokoru on Vita?

What’s happening with Resident Evil 2 for the Vita?

XzSlLENTSNIPERzX 23 January, 2013 @ 19:17

THIS ISN’T FUNNY! I have £15 of content in my basket PLUS WHAT’s COMING IN THE VITA SALE!
THANKYOU, THIS IS THE STORE I LIKE TO SEE!
I’ve caught JUst Cause Fever with a bit of Dark Souls DLC on the side.

Does Doodle God have trophies?

just wanted to say good work Jawad for the update as always, not my week as i prob wont pick anything up, but i just wanted to point out that your doing a good job :D

does any one know if the EU store is going to get the 13 for 13 like the US store does or would i have to buy it of u US store???

@ #46

contact the developer, i doubt you will be surprised though

PalmerVillain 23 January, 2013 @ 19:28

Thanks for the update.

Could you give us any idea when the following will be released on psn please? I’d like them to play on my vita during my lunch breaks.

Legend of the Dragoon
Suikoden 1
Suikoden 2
Final Fantasy 7 Crisis Core

Also as others have said when will we see the Sly 4 demo?

Thanks again

Hi

I can`t find Agarest generations of war zero add-ons on PS-store europe, only in US.
I hope you will release the add-ons on europe store :)

Best Regards

@ rob_dee81 The full game is split into 2 parts. There’s still another 16gb part you’re missing.

when will ps plus free content for february be announced?

I was looking forward to Playstation all stars battle royale themes because I thought we also get them as US got ’em yesterday.

I really wanted only one theme, Spike’s, which leads me to my next question: Will we get Ape Escape games to ps store? Especially first one as the original disc version doesn’t even work with ps3 =/

Hope the fat cats at SCEE are enjoying their champagne and cigars courtesy of my hard earned PS+ money.

Another very poor week, not a great start to 2013

Dosentortellini 23 January, 2013 @ 19:47

Dear Jawad ,
now, im gonna ask u a question about a game,, that ALL OF U forgotten. It calls C O U N T E R S T R I K E : G L O B A L O F F E N S I V E ! u remember? this game that was released MONTHS ago and ONLY FOR THIS GAME no one of u ever said something about the final european release… my 20 euro psn card is nearly rotten because i dont know whats the actuall stand! So i please u, jawad, to give me, US new infos? u dont know the release date? OK! BUT SAY WHATS THE ACTUELL STAND! im soo disappointed! Evrything gets a release… ALSO SKYRIM! SKYRIM MAN! say evrything u know abot cs go! We want to know it! ME and thousands of other players.
ps: no information isnt a answer…

Project2insanity 23 January, 2013 @ 20:00

@Dosentortellini; ” No information isnt a answer…” So, just to be clear, you’d prefer he makes something up just to satisfy your desire of an answer, inevitability leading to disappointment, in turn generating a backlash from the community then ending up asking the original question again? Really?

On a positive note, love the update. Plenty demo action.

Quick question: If I activate that my password is needed during the checkout of a purchase my PS3 complains that the entered password is wrong. The same password (multiple tries from different persons) works perfectly on the Vita and store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com. Is this a know problem or a fault on my side? Maybe somebody can look into that bug and fix it.

Kind regards