Greetings PlayStation Blog. We are proud to bring the beloved gun-wielding nuns from our hit mobile game Nun Attack to PS Vita.
Eons have gone by since the power-thirsty Fallen Nun took over the mortal world, spawning evil all over. In a world where evil is taking over and prayers are no longer answered, there is only one type of divine intervention left, and it’s armed to the teeth!
In this epic tactical action game, intuitive touch-screen controls direct your holy squad through fast-paced combat while they unleash a fury of biblical proportions. Lead Eva the leader, Rosy the slayer, Olga the tank and Mandy the healer to defeat the Fallen Nun and restore balance to the world.
Nun Attack for PS Vita is not a simple port, we’ve adapted the game to provide a great experience on the system. We’ve upgraded the graphics a notch and entirely redesigned the difficulty of the levels since we’ve removed all of the micro-transaction mechanics.
- Challenging tactical action and reflexive gameplay
- Rebalanced leveling and weaponry for PS Vita play
- Improved graphics for PS Vita
- 40 missions to conquer in multiple stunning environments
- Four nuns, each with a unique personality and special power
- A full shop with over 80 guns to equip with various effects (stun, slow, DOT, AoE, Knockback, Fear, Charm)
- Seven miracles to cast
The game will be available on 3rd April on PlayStation Store.
Connect with the nuns on Facebook for updates, or if you have any question or comments about the game, share them with us in the comment section below. I’ll stick around to chat with you guys!