Worms sale explodes onto PlayStation Store this week

en_UK

Hello everyone. I’m sure, like me, many of you spent your childhoods planning audacious kamikaze attacks on unsuspecting worms in this classic gaming franchise. So again, like me, I’m sure you’ll be very happy to hear that we’ve teamed up with our friends at Team17 to bring you up to 75% off some great Worms titles and accompanying DLC.

These discounts will go live once the store has updated this afternoon and will run for one week only, so make sure you grab them while you can! Enjoy!

Full games:

Worms (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85

Worms Revolution
Was €13.99/£10.99/AU$20.45, now €8.99/£7.29/AU$13.25

Worms 2: Armageddon (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95, now €6.59/£5.29/AU$9.75

Worms 2: Armageddon Game of the Year
Was €23.99/£11.99/AU$19.69, now €5.99/£4.79/AU$8.85

Worms Ultimate Mayhem
Was €12.99/£9.99/AU$18.45, now €6.49/£5.19/AU$9.55

Worms Crazy Golf (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75, now €3.59/£2.99/AU$5.25

Worms: Battle Islands [PSP] (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95, now €4.49/£3.69/AU$6.65

DLC:

Worms Revolution Funfair Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$8.85, now €2.49/£1.99/AU$6.65

Worms Revolution Mars Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$8.85, now €2.49/£1.99/AU$6.65

Worms Revolution Medieval Tales Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$8.85, now €2.49/£1.99/AU$6.65

Worms 2: Armageddon Battle Pack (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms 2: Armageddon Forts Pack (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €3.59/£2.99/AU$5.25, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms 2: Armageddon Puzzle Pack (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €3.59/£2.99/AU$5.25, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms 2: Armageddon Retro Pack (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €3.59/£2.99/AU$5.25, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms 2: Armageddon Time Attack Pack (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €3.59/£2.99/AU$5.25, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms Ultimate Mayhem: Customisation Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms Ultimate Mayhem: Multiplayer Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

Worms Ultimate Mayhem: Single-player Pack
Was €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85, now €1.99/£1.59/AU$2.95

26 Comments
1 Author replies

Bought the majority of DLC packs, as I missed the Sale last year.

Great work guys! :)

Hmmm… So the US get’s GTA sale and we get Worms Sale??

2.1

We have a different sale almost every week. If there’s nothing for you this time, chances are you won’t have too long to wait before something more aligned with your tastes does come up. Note, our Declassified sale is still ongoing: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2013/04/10/playstation-store-declassified-sale-begins-today/

bidbaldwolf86 17 April, 2013 @ 14:11

Why aren’t the PSP titles on sale as well? Once again there is nothing here for Vita owners :(

looking forward to a new worms on the vita soon :)

bidbaldwolf86 17 April, 2013 @ 14:13

Oh sorry…there’s battle islands. Where’s the rest?

im happy my friend was right when he told me 2 months ago of this sale now i will buy all the worms games the ps3 and the psp version for on my ps vita ^^

Huono_peleis 17 April, 2013 @ 14:14

Yikes! Another bimonthly Worms Sale!

@Catto01 Chris did mention that a GTA sale IS coming, but details haven’t been finalised yet… so hold tight :)

Worms has been on sale for bloody ages!, this is proper crap! terrible store update this week

Nice sale but not for me. We need Vita sales please :-)

Make it so. I want Rayman.

@GRUDGER, this is NOT the store update….

PRTM_CLUESCROL 17 April, 2013 @ 14:30

Any chance we could have a discount for Black ops Map packs? 15$ is too much 2 years after release.

AaronSOLDIER 17 April, 2013 @ 14:34

Still a little steep for Worms Rev, any date on SuperFrog HD yet?

Worms is dead. Will the declassified sale get any more games?

AaronSOLDIER 17 April, 2013 @ 14:52

lol how can it be dead? It most be generating enough income for them to keep making it ya fool.

I know Team17 announced a Worms game (Revolution, I think) for Vita recently. Do we have an approximate window for when it’s likely to release?

Does anyone know what the difference between Worms 2: Armageddon and Worms 2: Armageddon Game of the Year?

Armageddon was €15 and reduced to €6.50 while GOTY (which I would have thought contained all the DLC) was €24, reduced to €6. Is that a mistake or is there some reason to buy Armageddon over the GOTY version?

Heu chris, how about some offers on some older games such as crystal defenders, earthworm jim or the marvel super six game (sorry can’t remember the proper name!). These games are never on offer would make a change to see them come up for once!

@15 Just because it’s generated enough income for them to keep making it doesn’t mean it isn’t dead as far online community goes and in general. Worms is on everything for cheap, so of course it will sell enough especially given how it hasn’t changed a bit in the 17 odd years it has been around. Only the name changes which I assume costs little. People bang on on about CoD not changing but Worms hasn’t changed since 1995

jimbob12345678 17 April, 2013 @ 16:08

Damn, already wormed out!

Still holding out for that Blazblue DLC sale chris ;)

Hi Chris. I was just wondering where the Unfinished Swan price reduction has went to, as I am sure it was due by the end of March 2013 wasn’t it? Also, any chance of Retro City Rampage, Sine Mora, Sumioni: Demon Arts and some other PS Vita games getting a price reduction, especially as they have all been reduced on the North American PlayStation Store a couple of months ago?

Not going to lie, I have been waiting for a sale on worms for ages now. And I finally gave in and bought Worms: Revolution on Friday! This upsets me because i’ve been waiting for so damn long. I don’t suppose I could get some money back from the sale difference? Just asking cause if you don’t ask, you’ll never get! :)

I’ll even buy DLC with the money I get back LOL!

have playing worms in the past
but nowh i want onli 2 games before next gen = terraria ps3/vita -soul sacrefice , rest = rong moment of life of ps3

I love these games

thank you for listing the australian prices. i didnt plan to be on my ps3 in the next week but being able to see the prices on here i know i have a reason to make time for it.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.