New Puppeteer trailers, pre-order extras and more Hero Heads!

11928kutaro&title_EN copy

Hi everyone. So it’s that wonderful time of year where the gaming world goes crazy in LA.
Yes, it’s E3 2013 and we will be showing off Puppeteer at the PlayStation booth. I’m really excited that people will finally be able to experience the strange and fantastical world of Puppeteer for themselves!

At GDC this year we revealed two of the four “Hero Heads” that Kutaro uses on his thrilling adventure. These were the Shield Power of the Moon Knight and the Bomb Power of the Moon Ninja.

shield powerbomb power

Today we are revealing the final two powers, the Hook Power of the Moon Pirate and the Brute Power of the Moon Wrestler!

hook powerbrute power

Remember, these powers are vital in Kutaro’s terrifying adventure in order for him to survive. Without them, he will never be able to defeat the Moon Bear King and find his way home.

Ppptr_Pre-Order Image

I would also like to take this opportunity to let you all know about our wonderful Theatrical Pack. Pre-order Puppeteer now at participating retailers and you will be able to get your hands on some special DLC goodies including:

• The Original Soundtrack of Puppeteer: This is an awesome soundtrack by world famous composer Patrick Doyle.
  • Exclusive PSN Avatars: Kutaro, the Moon Witch, and the villain we all love to hate, the Moon Bear King.
  • Dynamic Custom Theme: Featuring hand-drawn concept art from all seven acts of Puppeteer.

Check out our new E3 Trailer stuffed full of new and exciting gameplay as well as all four Hero Head trailers below:
E3 trailer

Knight’s Head trailer

Ninja’s Head trailer

Pirate’s Head trailer

Wrestler’s Head trailer

If you are lucky enough to be able to make it to E3 this year, we would love for you to swing by the PlayStation booth and get some hands on time with Puppeteer. Kutaro and his perils will be waiting for you.

12 Comments
1 Author replies

I’ve had my eye on this for some time now and will definitely be pre-ordering! :D

Btw, all of the videos in the post are private (or am I the only one with this problem?)

Private indeed =(

Fred Dutton 05 June, 2013 @ 16:29
2.1

Apologies, gremlins in the works. They’re live now.

Awesome news! I’m so excited for Puppeteer. The art style and gameplay are exactly what I love in gaming. I’ve had my copy pre-ordered for months now to to see all the amazing extras now coming my way is just fantastic.

Can’t wait for September to roll around more than ever now.

andrewsqual 05 June, 2013 @ 16:30

Fingers crossed you are at the Sony Conference with a 3 or 4 minute, total gamer controlled, gameplay debut, pretty please. And also please release the video afterwards as a Direct Feed in full 1080p pretty please? :)
Love you guys at Sucker Punch. And I don’t think Troy Baker will ever be in the dole queue lol.

andrewsqual 05 June, 2013 @ 16:32

Lol sorry posted that ^ in the wrong blog post.
This is looking beautiful guys. Can’t wait to see some on cam gameplay at your E3 booth :)

zalwelgoedgaan 05 June, 2013 @ 18:13

That’s how pre-order bonuses should be: don’t disrespect your customers by blatantly cutting out game content and selling easy mode boosting. Instead, give them digital content/knick-knacks outside of the game.

Because this game doesn’t have any BS attached to it like online/season passes or stupid pre-orders and has a 40 bucks instead of 60 bucks price tag means that I will pick it up day 1.

Also because the game(play) looks unique and fun. That helps a lot. :]

Edvardcooper 05 June, 2013 @ 19:37

This looks great, I’m probably going to buy it.

CoolRichy007UK 05 June, 2013 @ 20:29

also coming to playstation store :D

This one certainly is on my radar, together with Tearaway and Killzone on PSVita, The Last of Us on PS3 and Driveclub on PS4!

Damn nice! This year is full of win

Stonesthrow 06 June, 2013 @ 00:17

Keeping my eyes on this.

Which stores can we pre-order the game with the bonus material?

GalapagosaraY 06 June, 2013 @ 13:51

it looks gorgegous the 2D platformer genre has been far too neglected by big developers this gen. Its basically only been Indie/PSN games except from Rayman Origins

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history