PlayStation Plus: Your July update

PS-Plus-1024x576

Hi everyone! It’s time to update you on all the new PlayStation Plus content coming your way in July.

As usual, there are three new PS3 games and two PS Vita titles to enjoy, as well as great titles such as Demon’s Souls and ICO and Shadow of the Colossus that are already available.

New PlayStation 3 games:
I am very excited to announce that next month’s hero title will be the exceptional Battlefield 3, arriving on the service on 3rd July.

Built by the extremely talented team at DICE studios, Battlefield 3 is an FPS masterpiece from start to finish, taking full advantage of the Frostbite 2 game engine to deliver a superior visual experience.

battlefield3

Moving on to your next PS3 offering…. I know that a lot of you have been waiting a while for this one, so I am happy to announce that we will be bringing Payday: The Heist to the service!

This action packed shooter will take you on a spectacular crime spree. You’ll blast your way through a downtown bank vault robbery, manage hostages in an armoured car hijacking, and even engage in a midnight infiltration of a top-secret, high-security facility. Payday: The Heist challenges you with dynamic environments and adaptive enemy tactics, which means no scenario, will ever play out the same way twice.

payday

And if you can’t get enough Payday action make sure you visit the PlayStation Store for a huge saving on the Wolfpack DLC!

Your final offering for this month is Saints Row: The Third. Assume leadership of the Third Street Saints and rampage through the fictional city of Steelport in this outrageous open-world action epic where absolutely anything goes.

saints-row-the-third-e3-2011

New PS Vita content
First up for PS Vita on 3rd July is Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus. For centuries, the Dragon Ninjas have protected the world and kept safe the most powerful weapons. But now, a powerful evil arises who will test the might of the ninjas. Take Dragon Sword in hand as the young Ryu Hayabusa, and journey to the farthest reaches of the world to cut down the malevolent Fiends!

Ninja-Gaiden-Sigma-PSVita-Screenshots-031

And last but certainly not least, we are very happy to announce that from 3rd July you’ll also be able to download the action packed Unit 13. Conquer 45 tactical missions as you help take down global terror networks and prove your place in the military elite.

unit13

As usual, over the coming weeks you can also expect exclusive additional PS Plus discounts. We will update you on these offers in the weekly Store posts.

In summary
Leaving PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Kingdoms of Amalur – Reckoning
  • 3rd July: Lord of the Rings War in the North
  • 3rd July: The Cave
  • 3rd July: Rayman Origins
  • 3rd July: Coconut Dodge

Entering PS Plus in July:

• 3rd July: Battlefield 3
  • 3rd July: Payday: The Heist
  • 3rd July: Saints Row the Third
  • 3rd July: Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
  • 3rd July: Unit 13

If you are not currently a Plus member, visit our PlayStation Plus site  to find out more about the service. Here you’ll learn all you need to know about a one year subscription to the Instant Game Collection all for a one-off payment of just £39.99/€49.99.

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

356 Comments
10 Author replies

Battlefield 3?? Didn’t see THAT one coming! :-) Excellent update!

Shadowmancer88 19 June, 2013 @ 12:04

Nice update.

O.O How can I continue to be part of PS+ without feeling guilty!?! Ninja Gaiden?! Battlefield?! Saints Row 3? Seriously guys, this is too much :’) Thank you!!!

@Chris
Any chance we could get some new game time trials too?
Thanks

Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus being the only game on this list that I don’t already own there isn’t much for me here, but overall this is another great month of PS+ offerings for sure. Keep it up!

Tagged_Deaf 19 June, 2013 @ 12:06

Battlefield 3? Bring it on!

Already owned Saint Row 3 and it was quite crazy game!

I’d prefer Assassin Creed 3 over Payday Heist but hey, shall give it a try.

Nice choices for July

turbogeek421 19 June, 2013 @ 12:06

Excellent post-E3 PS+ update! Saints Row the Third is awesome! Unit 13 is pretty good. Not played the rest though.

So it looks like PS plus for PS3 and Vita is now alligned. Great offering for Vita! I already have NGSP, but still need to play it (There are so many games to play for the Vita). Was looking forward to Unit 13, and here it is in PS Plus. Great job!

Superb update even though I own most of them already.

Keep up the good work

awesome!

Nightmare966 19 June, 2013 @ 12:07

Awesome July update Chris. Thanks for bringing Sigma + to my Vita and Saints Row: The Third. Was looking forward to them :)

I’ve got a question though. My sub is running out on September’s first week: Do you guys plan to have a sale soon on them? Or maybe I’m asking a bit ahead of time? :P

Amazing update as usual, keep the good work up, I am very happy you do not add psp titles instead of real vita titles as the americans does sometimes, I hope you never will either!

Captain9Fingers 19 June, 2013 @ 12:08

OMG amazing just amaxing

Radioactivist 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10

How about Germany? Will all games be available here, too?

XDerKleineX 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10

Amazing update! I’ve been kind of interested (but not sure about) Ninja Gaiden Sigma + and Unit 13 was always something I wanted to buy, but never got around to it, so this is fantastic!

Absolutely brilliant, take a bow Sony!!!! 3 games I really wanted to play (BF3, SR3 and Payday)

RPG heavy June, Shooters only in July. What’s the theme for August? All about racing? ;)

KingKjellboy 19 June, 2013 @ 12:10

Another busy month ahead. :)

Amazing update, though too many shooter games in one month for the PS3..

A very good update.

Is there any plans on a sale for PS+ subscription?

A reduced price or 18 months for the price of 12?

AMAZING Stuff:P + Just think if you buy a PS4 to soon you will get stuff for free for that console to for just 1 PS Plus price:P KEEP IT UP SONY;)

toxic-inferno 19 June, 2013 @ 12:11

Darn it! Stop giving me free games PS Plus! My hard drive is already full, and has been for over a year!!

Only joking! Keep it up!!

Another great update – but just a question, as far as i can tell Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is not available from the New Zealand psn store – is that game going to be accessible in NZ?

My prediction for next month is DmC: Devil May Cry (PS3), Spec Ops: The Line (PS3), Little King’s Story (Vita),When Vikings Attack (Vita) and one more PS3 game.

Im not a shooter guy but i might be convinced to play battlefield 3!
Not my faveourite line-up but as always im greatful for these quality titles.

aryan_1_mann 19 June, 2013 @ 12:12

@Chris Any chance of Crash Bandicoot Nitro Kart coming to Europe ?

I admit it is a great update, but as for me – last update, IGC update and this update have nothing to offer in PS3 matter.

Great months for vita though :)

Three PS3 games, three pictures of guys shooting at someone else…

Where are the sport games ? racing games (not mario kart like) ? puzzle games ?
Why not some indie games more original ?

Four shooters in the same update? Sorry but that’s just not for me…

DestructorSVK 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13

Wow, this is awesome. One of the best months EVER, thanks SCEE!

PS3… Action Shooter. Action Shooter. Action Shooter. I know these are popular games, but really? There are some of us who happen to not like shooters… Very disappointing month.

And it isn’t much better on Vita. Can we at least make sure there is one game that isn’t focussed on violent fighting each month? Great games like New Little Kings Story etc. would be cool.

And also, you said Uncharted/Gravity Rush were supposed to be changing in June – will we hear about this soon? :)

Nemeth050506 19 June, 2013 @ 12:13

Wow! Just wow!
I already own BF3, but it is still a very good month for both platforms. I think it could be the second best month for Vita (the Nov12 with Uncharted and Gravity Rush was the best).

Wonderful update! Didn’t see Battlefield coming :-D. Any chance for the Lego title next month or so?

Never commented on one of these before, even though I read it most weeks, but I just have to thank Sony for the best Plus offering ever! (In my opinion) Thank you guys so much, and keep up the good work!

I cant handle all the games, and this is no joke. It’s insane what you guys are doing with +.

5 amazing games, but I own already 3 of them.
Any chance that we can expect Spec Ops: The Line next month? ;) @chris

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:19
36.1

Hey everyone. Just a heads-up – Chris is taking a well-deserved holiday this week, so I’m afraid he won’t be able to answer questions. If I see anything I’m able to answer, I’ll jump in…

WeAreWicked 19 June, 2013 @ 12:14

This is really a fantastic update,thnx guys!

Oh and I’ll use the chance to request a (good) Persona 4 Golden sale once more Chris. You know you can do it! ;)

luckysalt81 19 June, 2013 @ 12:14

That Russian website that leaked the games were right then.

They only said 4 games per month, didn’t get the 5th but were right with all four, only one they didn’t say was Saints Row 3

Aug is PS3 – DmC and Spec Ops
Vita – Little Kings Story and When Vikings Attack then!

Salivating already.

Salivating already

zalwelgoedgaan 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15

Kyaaaaaaaaa DmC soon!

icecrasher_zero 19 June, 2013 @ 12:15

Is this Battlefield 3 Premium Edition?

killah_fury 19 June, 2013 @ 12:16

Awesome – Great update!

CerberusSco 19 June, 2013 @ 12:17

That’s a fantastic update!

My only critisism of PS plus is my hard drive is full!!

PS Plus is the gift that just keeps giving!!

dark_angel69 19 June, 2013 @ 12:19

Those are some great games here. Battlefield 3 and Payday the Heist are the two best games here but just like Uncharted 3, Battlefield 3 is a big game and I’m sure most people already have it so try put in games most people DON’T have. It’s kind of like throwing in a CoD when you know most people already have/played it.

Already have both them games so nothing there for me and not a fan of Saints Row so will pass on that. But might get round to the Vita games as it’s not a complete loss. Unit 13 looks interesting so thanks for that one.

Even tough I am not a big fan of FPSs and would like to see more RPGs/Adventures, I am totally happy to see them here. We had more then enough RPGs in last few months and it was about the time for the other people to have their share :) We cant be too greedy right ? :)
(and NGS+ still made me pretty excited :D)

DarkArchoNx66 19 June, 2013 @ 12:20

I thought there wasn’t gonna be an update because of the recent yearly update. I wanna be happy (since you keep crossing games of my list), but this is madness. I hardly have enough time as it is.

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 19 June, 2013 @ 12:21

More for the backlog. To give an idea of how far behind I am: still need to play Saints Row 2 from last year… and many more.

Amazing update as always. :D

To anyone complains about full HDD, I feel your pain :(
Just keep the games on your download list to play them later.
Amazing update PS+.. Thank you Sony.

killah_fury 19 June, 2013 @ 12:21

@31 Samabyte – oh come on! Last months update didn’t have shooters or action games. The games are balanced overall and there’s always plenty for everyone over the course of a year.

There is nothing here that suits my personal taste. There is almost nothing but shooters. No variety. I hope next month’s offerings prove to be better.

Great update! I can’t wait to play Battlefield 3!

holy cow! AWESOME update this month! even though i own BF3 premium, the other titles are great, thanks!

With such an update, we will need instructions on how to install a new HDD to our PS3…

For those who are new to Battlefield 3, or perhaps want to return to the online battles.
Why not join the Sunday event, with the Official PlayStation Community.
It takes place every Sunday, at 8pm BST (UK time)
Check out the thread in the Battlefield section, and join the fun.

Awesome updates! Will be renewing my sub soon :D.

Question, does Battlefield 3 include the multiplayer?

I could almost cry. The last many months have simply been amazing! Altough i already own SR:3, I won’t complain. Seriously keep up the good work :-)

DestructorSVK 19 June, 2013 @ 12:25

Can I expect to see some Saints Row 3 DLC discount ?

JellyMonster 19 June, 2013 @ 12:25

Great update!!

Fortunate considering the increased spotlight on playstation+ these days ;-)

What can I say other than: Bravo! Incredible how you managed to get these! Thanks!

I guess that rumour site was correct…

Ninja Gaiden for the vita you might want to give warning that the warranty doesn’t doesn’t include throwing your vita against the wall in frustration. Ninja Gaiden makes Demon’s Souls look like Learning with Poo-Yoo’s in comparison.

Already have Saints Row and 4 is pre-ordered. Guess it’s a good thing I’ve got a huge backlog to get through. Here’s hoping there are some good plus sales in the month of July

will we ever get a sports game? NHL would be nice…/sigh

will we ever get a sports game?? NHL would be nice.

ShadowhunterrX 19 June, 2013 @ 12:28

I have one question ?

Are you guys insane at SCEE :P ? Look at the list WOW.

If august will bring us DmC and Spec Ops I’ll be happy, because this is the third update already that had nothing to offer for me …

mudstuff_psx 19 June, 2013 @ 12:29

Awesome update, only been a member for a month but was in time for the old and new IGC. Barely played SR3 and BF3 and don’t have either of them now so that’ll be fun, also looking forward to Unit 13 on Vita.

Awh man, One of the biggest PS+ updates there’s been is one of the worst for me. Already got Sigma, BF3 and SR:III. Still, I guess I get to save some of my precious hard drive space for a little while longer. Great update though, Some people will be very happy.

First of all, nice update!!! I already have BF3 with premium, but the other games are a nice surprise!
I have 2 doubts for you Chris:

1. Since Plus will be needed for multiplayer on PS4, I’m a little worried that the quality (and the number) of the games can get worse. I’d like the service and it’s quality as it is now, so i’m a little worried.

2. When PS4 comes out, you will give one game for that console (first month is DriveClub), and later some indies I think… the problem is, will this games take the place of a PS3 game? I make it more clear with an example: right now we have 3 ps3 games and 2 psvita games. We will get 3 ps3 games, 2 vita games and 1 ps4 game OR 2 ps3 games 2 vita games and 1 ps4 game?
I know that as time passes, you’ll give less and less ps3 games, but since I love plus and I won’t buy PS4 on launch (nice price, but still too much for me), I’d like to buy again plus and be sure that I will get the same as today.

Thanks, and keep givin us great games!

I’ll be taking battlefield 3, payday and ninja gaiden.
I already got unit 13
And I don’t like saints row 3

Splutterbug 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30

Not a huge FPS fan but happy to give the campaign of Battlefirled a go and see what all the hype was about. And another great month for the Vita

Any news on hotline miami?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:21
73.1

Yes, we’ll have an update for you in the next week or so.

Joolesasher 19 June, 2013 @ 12:30

Is there a possibility to get some indications on what games will NEVER (or very unlikely) be on PS+? This year I’ve only bought FIFA13 because I like me some monthly “free” games. But it’d be a shame not to support and play games that I’m interested in and probably won’t get through here.

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:22
74.1

Alas, that’s not really possible. Pretty much everything is on the table.

That’s great! May in PS Plus was great, June in PS Plus is greate, July in PS Plus will be great. :) Thanks.

p.s. Hope that August also will be great, and DmC and Spec Ops: The Line will join PS Plus.

p.p.s. PS Plus is best digital service at now.

Is battlefield 3 the full game or just the single player?

Battlefield 3?! Payday: The Heist?! Saints Row III?! Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus?! Unit 13?!
BEST MONTH FOR PLUS MEMBERS, EVAH!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, thanks sooooo much!
Just how can you AFFORD to hand out such awesomeness by the plate (or internet!)?!

gennosuke11 19 June, 2013 @ 12:36

@Chris
Hi Chris, I have a question regarding PS+ in relation with PS4, and I’m sure many gamers are in my situation and want to know.
In my country (Romania) we don’t have PS Store so I can’t purchase PS+. I made a secondary account for UK (this one) and I use it to buy stuff and subscribe to PS+. Currently, my main account (Romanian account) can play all PS+ free games I downloaded on the UK account and can also use the DLC, etc
However, on PS4, can I play online only on the account that has PS+?
If that’s the case many countries without PS Store can’t get PS+ and can’t play online. Will I be able to play online on any account on my PS4 as long as I have a PS+ account on the system?
And if not, will it be possible to get PS+ without actually connecting to the PS Store? (if we don’t have any in our country)

Please answer this question, it seems like a major issue for many countries without PS Store

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:32
78.1

Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features. However, we are considering every measure to offer PlayStation Store services to these territories as soon as possible. To clarify, the affected territories are: Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus and Iceland.

gamer_king1994 19 June, 2013 @ 12:36

Crazy…. just crazy. PS+ hands down has been my 2nd best investment till date (The PS3 being the best for obvious reasons). Amazing month guys, absolutely wonderful. Thanks for all the awesome free games till now. It’s been just one year and my 360GB HDD is almost full with games. :P

TINTINTB303 19 June, 2013 @ 12:38

Great update.

To all the people complaining that most of these games are shooters. Yes this is true but when was the the last time we saw a shooter on the Europe side of PS+?!? It’s been a while so this balances everything up quite nicely. PS+ does a great job of over the months managing to cater for all gaming tastes. :-)

Wow great update. I had a few of those titles but i wouldn’t mind revisiting them. Looking forward to trying Payday and Ninja Gaiden. Thanks for another impressive month.

not bad i just got ps+ and i am very satisfied :) the only thing that i need now is a vita x) but that won’t happen soon… can i still get these games? and play them once i get a vita?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:33
82.1

Yes, add them to your download queue now and you’ll be able to access them when you pick up a Vita – providing you are still subscribed to PS Plus.

CloudBelmont 19 June, 2013 @ 12:41

Wow, so many awesome games, especially for Vita, amazing!

already have BF3, can you try to bring some deals with DLC and premium for us PS+ users?

i need a new hdd i still have a 80 gb hdd… but that will change soon

Is there any chance of a PS+ discount on the BF3 premium pack at all?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:34
86.1

It’s possible Chris is working on this but I can’t confirm at present.

I also want persona 4 golden. Will it be on sale?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:34
87.1

No plans at this present time.

the1free_man 19 June, 2013 @ 12:45

I don’t have any of these, but want all of them! This has never happened before.
This, plus what you did at e3 – I have some serious respect for you right now.

And I got only one question: Why we’re getting nearly only shooters for free on PS+?

Why can’t we get any typically adventure or driving games?

So can anyone from moderators tell me something on that matter :)?

I own all 3 PS3 games, but on 360 and Steam. I want the PS3 versions too, so its a good month.
2 Retail games for VITA is also nice. :)

PSN+ have overall been very good the last year.

I hope there is some PSN VITA sale soon thou.

Crumptastic_86 19 June, 2013 @ 12:47

I joined PS+ earlier this year and it really has changed the way I play games, as well as they types of games I play. Excellent value for money and keep up the good work!

As some have mentioned above the bigger games are welcome, to balance the more niche games like Okami and Thomas Was Alone, but I have SR3 and BF3.

I can’t wait for Spec Ops next month and as someone else said perhaps a driving game? I’ve also been watching SSX as a hopeful PS+ addition one day…

I dont care if its mainly shooters. I don’t think anyone have the right to complain, because we get bang for the bucks on PSN+

2 Retail games for VITA is also nice. :)

PSN+ have overall been very good the last year.

I hope there is some PSN VITA sale soon thou.

Yay! Good birthday gift, thanks Sony. I was thinking about buying Ninja Gaiden Sigma+.

I bought a 1TB HDD for around £70 from amazon.
And a 32GB vita memory card is £55? I’ll never buy that unless the price drops.

pinkplaybunny 19 June, 2013 @ 12:50

Great, I don’t have any of these!

I didn’t bother playing Saints row 2 when we got it since it didn’t have trophies, but will give the third one a try :-)

I got only one question: Why we’re getting nearly only shooters for on PS+?
Why can’t we get any typically adventure or driving games?
I’m not saying that this update is bad, but again seeing another mindless shooter……meh :/.
So can any moderator tell me something on that matter?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:36
96.1

Well, like some have already pointed out, last month had a predominance of RPGs. Over the course of a year we believe you’ll get a great variety of content covering off all genres. We really do our best to ensure all tastes are catered for.

So the leaked image was true. We can expect Spec ops and DMC next month?

I don’t get why people say they have nothing to play on Vita, Just look at all the recent PS+ updates(For both EU and US), All are good games

Though, From those PS3 games i can only see myself playing BF3

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 12:52

Show full comment

Not very excited about anything here, in fact i have been getting more depressed if anything since plus begun the IGC, i used to Love MY gaming/games, Knowing i had worked for them made the whole experience a little more rewarding, of course getting a good deal or Free game Occasionally IS nice, But it’s (serious) really gotten Too much lately.. I go into town/visit psn store and instead of weighing up how good a game is, i now weigh up the odds of it hitting plus.. Am i alone in resenting this service ?.. I remember the first weeks of it (plus), and the (Real Hatred) opponents who sported gamercard sig’s stating, plus will be end of playstation.. or i will Never pay to play, i had some really ‘deep’ debates with these guys, even saying I believed plus would be the future of gaming.. Was a very vocal supporter etc.. Now though, great as others say it is, i cannot help but resent it, i guess that saying must have some truth to it, the ‘you Can have too much of a good thing’, loved plus, but igc is killing me.

will bf3 premium be on sale

Battefield 3 is nice, more cannonfodder! >:)

at solarwind yes i do sort of resent it but its still the best service out there except for steam,you dont have to hope your friends have a plus account to play online with them there

My jaw is on the floor right now.

Battlefield 3?!
Payday
Saints Row The Third
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Unit 13

You guys are awesome!

Next you’re going to tell me that we’ll get Drive Club for PS4!

BTW, Chris, think you can get NFS: Most Wanted on a bit of a discount for PS+?

I am pretty sure we wont get Saints Row 3 in Germany

another amazing month. PS Plus is worth every penny. exceptional value.

BATTENBERG91 19 June, 2013 @ 13:02

Great month!
I have one quick question regarding content we got recently though- is there any chance that we’ll be seeing cut price XCOM dlc any time soon?

Happ to try SR3 despite not liking 2.

Also can’t wait to try Payday.

SR3 should keep me busy till GTA V. :)

Battlefield 3 is awesome if you are a COD player and have never gotten to play it. Give it a try much more realistic and just as fun.

Are there any plans for some RPG games in the future on Plus like Ni No Kuni, Tales of Graces f, Skyrim?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:37
108.1

I’ve got no specific names to drop but I’m sure it wont be too long before you see more RPGs on the service.

supersmith2500 19 June, 2013 @ 13:05

Finally some action!!
This is the best Plus update I ever seen and that image leak I saw recently is true after all. Looking forward for Ninja Gaiden and Unit 13. Bring on 3rd July. Always wanted a Tecmo Koei game after all this time. Thank you Chris. =D

It was only the other day I wanted to stop trophy hunting for a while and play some online sweetness. I had recently sold BF3 and SR3. Well now I can play BF3 again, thank you very much! Excited about being able to try out Payday too. Could never buy it which I guess was lucky, because it was blanked out in the store for me.

Also, when I get a Vita I won’t even need to buy games, I have every one still on my download list!

Even if you own/used to own these games, you cannot complain at how great PS+ is. And if you do, you’re obviously a fairly ungrateful person.

Oh dear, still playing Kingdom of Amalur, that’s a huge game. then I need to finis The Cave and Catherine. Why did I even buy Skyrim?
Thank god I hated Lord of the Rings War in the North so I’m not going to finisch that one and on my Vita Rayman Origins is getting a second play trough (that games is only the best game ever on the Vita) and I didn’t care for that ugly mini Coconut Dodge.
I don’t care for multiplayer so the Battlefield 3 single player is short enough to give it a quick play trough. Payday doesn’t have a single player so that doesn’t need to be played. I hate fighting games so Unit 13 gets a play trough.
Leaves met with Saints Row the Third. I put so many hours in the second game so this will eat up the rest of my time. Fortunately the IGC games we got last week contain Uncharted 3 that I have already played to death. The rest was quite boring. I’ll try LBP carting but if the demo was a indication it’s horrible.
Anyway to much to play despite a few stinkers. Thanks Son...

Show full comment

Anyway to much to play despite a few stinkers. Thanks Sony.

darkdudes_2 19 June, 2013 @ 13:11

@Chris Howe
badass update :D
hopefully we can see in the next month great updates like this, exspecially for the vita :D

games i recommend: AC Liberation, Twisted Metal, Lego Lord of the Rings, Uncharted 2, Metal Gear Rising :D

maybe you can make a surprise and bring a game, that release this year like DmC or Bioshock infinite :D
but i think Bioshock is too successfull currently :D

got all 3 nevermind . very good month for those that aint played these yet 3 good games

The stuff in quantity is insane for July.

I love the PSVita offerings, both great games, Unit 13 one of the few nice shooters on the handheld.

Thanks and congrats for that.

PS3 stuff though… After a lackluster yearly IGC update with Uncharted 3 SP (which everyone and their dog already bought if they wanted), LBP Karting (where Modnation Racers is the better kart racer, and LBP is just a new wrapping on Modnation and worsened in gameplay), Xcom being the only good offering there…

For July its pretty much all shooters again. That is boring. BF3, Payday, Saints Row the Third. All is guns, where Saints Row offer some other gameplay sure.

Time to make some variance in the offering Sony!

Throw in something like Playstation All Stars, do it for both PS3 and PSVita. Game has dropped in price a lot already and I wouldn’t specifically buy it, but it’ll be fun to have for some partygaming and online between my PS3 and PSVita.

So maybe a suggestion for August, PLAYSTATION ALL STARS for PS3/PSV...

Show full comment

The stuff in quantity is insane for July.

Thanks and congrats for that.

Time to make some variance in the offering Sony!

So maybe a suggestion for August, PLAYSTATION ALL STARS for PS3/PSVita?!?!

Hey Chris I’m having a issue, my PS3 resubscribed to PS+ (that’s not the problem I’m happy to resubscribe :) ) and I lost Limbo for some reason (that is the only one I noticed that is) it’s saying that i’ts a trial now for some reason

Will the game saves from the disc versions of BF3 & SRIII be compatible with the digital versions,?

or will it be like Uncharted 3?

35gb download and….. nope previous disc game saves will not work, delete 35gb.

ElaborateEnd 19 June, 2013 @ 13:18

I need to get a PS+ subscription fast, all these great deals I am missing out on.

Another fantastic month.
I just can’t keep up; don’t think I’ll need (but defo want) a PS4 until 2015 as it’ll take me that long to work through my backlog!

Very good month for Vita :D
I’m just eager to see how IGC will work for PS4 :P

@Alaan #100 Battlefield premium was on a sale all last week During E3.

Bassmonkey_Mike 19 June, 2013 @ 13:23

wow!

Awesome i was going to re get battlefield 3 as well!
But didn’t we already have saints row 3 as part of PS+?
If your handing out old games again i wouldn’t mind a re-do of Deus Ex!

Carnivius_Prime 19 June, 2013 @ 13:26

What a bunch of absolute crap for PS3. Barely any variety at all. Seem to be catering all the same type of gamer. Easily the worst month of PS Plus.

I just bought Saints Row the Third… Why you do this to me PlayStation?

Superb, fancied a go ay Unit 13, you are spoiling us as per usual.

at whizzle set up another account i buy off the us psn and eu all the time any game downloaded on a secondery account works on the main one

Tagged_Deaf 19 June, 2013 @ 13:31

>180

Saint Row 2 was a part of Plus service. Easy to confuse with SR3! :)

Can’t wait to play BF3 online as I used to own this and never played online once at all cos of The Great Hacking Incident!

yes it very cool :DDDD

wils_69nd_u 19 June, 2013 @ 13:35

hi i purchased the Season Pass for The Last of Us and was wondering when the making of documentary “Grounded” will be available? Any info would be much appreciated, fantastic PS+ update as always defo need to buy a 1TB HDD with my next pay cheque.

Light_23-LCie 19 June, 2013 @ 13:37

And people wonder why I never buy games….awesome update :) was actually going to buy BF3 this week :P

JammieDodgerz 19 June, 2013 @ 13:39

I’m glad to see the Vita titles are getting released the same time as the PS3 titles! I cannot wait to play all of these! Amazing job Sony.

Just a suggestion for PS+ in August, Resistance: Burning Skies for Vita? ;)

shadow123367 19 June, 2013 @ 13:39

Awesome, Saints Row the Third! Can’t wait!

Is BF3 multiplayer as well as single player?

Coldbladexx 19 June, 2013 @ 13:47

Amaaaaaaaaaaaazing month, I have so many PS3 games saved for me and just waiting for the PS4 to come out to play all this!!

Also really wanted to get Unit 13, so am really happy to see that it’s arriving, and just when the PS3 games come in. You’re really doing a marvelous work you guys, launching all the games just at the start of the new month : D

icecrasher_zero 19 June, 2013 @ 13:49

Today’s the last day of BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM ad-on. Please tell me, is PS+ free version a Base Game, or Premium Edition? I don’t want to waste money ;)

@Fred Dutton

Amazing! This is the best service I ever bought! It’s simply fantastic! I’m just sad because my PS3 HDD and my Vita are full, completly full :(
I have a question…when are you changig the Uncharted Golden Abyss and Gravity Rush?

Fred Dutton 19 June, 2013 @ 13:56
137.1

Glad to hear you’re happy with the service! The two PS Vita ‘evergreen’ titles will be swapped out a little later in the year. Look out for an update in the coming months.

Changing* sorry :P

I want to see more only on playstation game cry~~ These played

Now if only I could use my free trial =[

darn i knew i’d been doing to well! nothing for me this month, but everyone else seems to be happy so that’s the main thing :p

Holy Guacamole! I’m freaking out right now. Saints Row: The Third and Payday: The Heist? EPIC update! Sadly I already own Batlefield 3. But free Battlefield 3 means MORE player. AWESOME! You guys just made my day!

That’s flawless. I’ll be downloading and playing every game in this update, and that’s the first time that’s happened since I joined Plus.

Thanks!

sweet update, i remember asking you to bring any of COD or BATTLEFIELD after PS Plus survey,i own the game but still happy + to see it in plus

Posted on 22 April, 2013 at 6:27 pm by MA76_666
Chris if you add any of Battlefield games or COD games to the IGC and then do the survey again i’d bet you 50$ that shooter fans will be #1

Posted on 23 April, 2013 at 9:04 am by Chris Howe
Little chance of those titles being in Plus anytime soon I’m afraid

the bet is still on Chris ;)

@Carnivius_Prime they don’t always for god sake… none of these are my kind of game and yet i’ve managed to get a good 15 games from plus and i haven’t even renewed my FIRST year subscription yet. if that’s not value for money i really dont know what is…

Only battlefield and the vita stuff for me but I’m well pleased.

2 of these games were on the leaked image last month, so hopefully dmc and spec ops next month if so ill be super happy as i really want dmc

I have to say this is excellent content for Plus once again, I was hoping for BF3 since I never tried the MP as of now and Saints Row 3 probably is some fun too , thanks for the nice content :)

Anyone who didnt check out Kingdoms of Amalur yet from this month.. its a great RPG. Grab it while you can :)

windsorblue01 19 June, 2013 @ 14:13

what happend to the avatar drop we were promised a few months ago i know we keep getting a new theme once a month but not imterested in them my self and when anyone mentions anything about avatars they tend to get ignored even though they were stated we would get some each month when the igc first started.

btw good games this month got 2 of them allready but will try payday

Btw anyone who was on the fence about entering Stillwater for the 3rd time is in for a big surprise as saints row 3 is all out fun.

Only need 2 trophys for plat ill need to do it before everyone gets it for free

SoulReaper80 19 June, 2013 @ 14:14

Wow, awesome update.. Man PS+ always delivers quality games :D

Awesome!

Will we see a sports game in the future? I’m thinking EA Gran Slam Tennis 2!

mike_291990 19 June, 2013 @ 14:16

Already have both the Vita titles but damn am I happy for the PS3 games :)
Battlefield 3 is something I’ve been interested in buying for a while but I hadn’t quite caved in yet!

@D14m0nd88 When Sony added 2 Vita games to the service they where additional. I’m sure, due to the huge success of this service and because the PS3 has many more years to go, they’ll continue this without a change. You will still get 3 PS3 titles. The PS4 game each month will be additional. Start collecting them for whenever you have the cash to get that console.
PS3 still has some cool titles coming out and with more then 70 million I’m sure that’ll continue for some time. Then PS3 has a huge collection older games that are worth playing and could come to the service. Think about Heavenly Sword.

Carnivius_Prime 19 June, 2013 @ 14:19

@147 yeah but they should at least try to get a better mixture each month that this. Could have maybe spread these out a bit over the year and put some more fun games alongside them. Not much in the way of child-friendly content this month for one thing. Very depressing bunch of games.

another fantastic month :)
I haven’t tried any of these games (played a bit SR3 at a friend)
but they seem nice.

can we expect a sport game in the next month like PES or FIFA?
I wouldn’t mind having one of these in my epic library of PS+ games :)

Good month if you’ve not got BF3 already. Not too great for me except for maybe SR3 which I was dilly dallying about.

Still playing LBP Karting – loving it.

Now hoping for on PS3:

Disgaea
Blazblue
…No Way Koni.. WOWW

& on Vita:
Assassin’s Creed Liberation
Super Monkey Ball
Street fighter vs Tekken Blanka not locked on disc edition.

Question for the staff: Which of these are most & least likely by the end of 2013? :)

Show full comment

Still playing LBP Karting – loving it.

Now hoping for on PS3:

Disgaea
Blazblue
…No Way Koni.. WOWW

& on Vita:
Assassin’s Creed Liberation
Super Monkey Ball
Street fighter vs Tekken Blanka not locked on disc edition.

Good to see Unit13 there. A long time I want to play that game ;)

@ottot

You will only be able to start saving up ps4 games if your allowed to use the web store for ps4 titles.

If the ps4 uses a new style store they may implement an option that you have to have the console registered against your account to add the games to your download list.

I get why ps3 owners can save up vita games because after all if you have 10 games saved up buying the console seems like an attractive prospect (when it did not before) however i don’t think the ps4 will struggle like the vita has.

It makes no sense to let people build up a ps4 collection before they buy it as then they won’t spend any money for a good bit( some folks anyway) however day one users are only getting 1 game a month unlike the 3 u get on ps3 so will still likely spend every/most months.

I’m not saying they should not do it but it seems crazy to do it.

OH and I want MOTOR STORM RC please that game looks wickedfun :P

Stonesthrow 19 June, 2013 @ 14:32

And again I own almost everything in there. Really getting hard to see the value of this Plus subscription. Lovely that they’ll be forcing me in on this on ps4..

Awesome. So glad I made the move from Xbox! Proud to be PS.

i already own battlefield 3 will i be able to download the premium pack dlc’s if the ps plus version comes with them, instead of having to do a full download from the instant games collection?

You guys are awesome! Also, will there ever be a digital version of God of War: Ascension?

Oh great, a shooter fest… again.

“Posted on 19 June, 2013 at 1:49 pm by icecrasher_zero
Today’s the last day of BATTLEFIELD 3 PREMIUM ad-on. Please tell me, is PS+ free version a Base Game, or Premium Edition? I don’t want to waste money ”

THIS ^

BurnWitchBurn 19 June, 2013 @ 14:48

AWESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

August ps plus update 2013

Ps3

Devil May Cry

Spec Ops: The Line

Vita

When Vikings Attack

Little Kings Story

Hi Fred. Great month, incredible amount of good titles :D.

Any chance that Mass Effect (the first one) will have a discount in the near future?

Thanks.

excellent set of games ..Thank you Playstation. PSPlus well worth the money.

MIKEY_OBIE_1987 19 June, 2013 @ 14:55

Excellent update. Bf3 im not that intrested in, NG ill give it ago. Payday been waiting for ages. And unit 13 about time i had a new game for vita. Thanks for a birthday update

awesomeness!!!
loving all the freebie games i keep getting, but like many others i just dont have the room on my hdd or time to play all these amazing games.

yourlegaldealer 19 June, 2013 @ 15:11

The resurrection of SCEE.

Between the recent E3 news and Plus updates of late, you are cooking on gas!

Now don’t get complacent (*cough* PS3 *cough*) and screw things up again!

eyez-iz-chon 19 June, 2013 @ 15:12

for all those asking about a sale on Battlefield 3 Premium which is just the expansion packs, it’s been on sale for over a week now hasn’t it? £19.99 instead £39.99, offer ends today though

just completed the last of us but found out i have 2 play it atleast 8 times to get all trophies…
no time…no time…
gotta keep playing, glue eyes open…check! bucket to pee in…check!
food within reach…check!!! i’m good to go

Coody-Baroody 19 June, 2013 @ 15:19

@JAWAD, FRED or CHRIS…

My query is concerning the THQ closure and the fact that Saints Row 3 is on Julys PS+ line up for the IGC. Basically, the add on packs that were pulled from the store, if you guys have managed to get us access to the main game from a closed down publisher, will we then be able to buy any of the DLC add on packs that were pulled from the Store?

Great update, I almost bought BF3 yesterday, thanks sony :)

More love for PS+. 8-)

Player42791 19 June, 2013 @ 15:31

Any idea if the Kingdoms of Amalur DLC is up for a sale or plus discount?

RoaringMdog18 19 June, 2013 @ 15:32

With Saints Row 3 coming to the IGC, will we see any discounts on DLC next month?

What an update! Thanks sony! Will the BF download be premium?

supersmith2500 19 June, 2013 @ 15:51

I hate to say this, can you please fix this annoying glitch on the Vita store in Now on PSVita and Vita Sale please!?

I reported that problem and no one is even aware of it.

darkdudes_2 19 June, 2013 @ 15:53

can someone send me the link, where you know which game comes for ps+?^^

Sully_Lazy_007 19 June, 2013 @ 16:10

Great Update . Thought I need a new controller because i already own Payday and Bf3 . Well i guess i would get bf3 premium ? No just joking i already have that too . Wait . Saints Row 3 . Well . I find it lame because 3 of my friends will be yelling : I told you so to me for the next etternety . Well if next mounth they have a better line up , with games i haven’t played i’ll scream like a little girl . Just hopping that : CoD Blops 2 ( because i want to try it out , but i don’t see it worth my money , because it’s CoD ) , Spec ops the line & Batman Arkham City . If that is it , than i’ll probbolbly be in a coma , because i missed out on Spec ops and Arkham city and i am regreting that choice …

Any plans of Beyond Good & Evil coming to PS Plus?

Finallygotit_Pom 19 June, 2013 @ 16:19

Its getting better month by month. Awesome. But not getting enough time to play:(

WOW!
BF3!
bad news for me is that i don’t have PS3.

oh well, at least Vita will get good free games next month.
i already heard Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus is hard to plat and a hard game.
as for Unit 13, i hope i can play online with it.

While a bit more variation in venres would be nice, quite an awesome update nontheless.

Silentscream128 19 June, 2013 @ 16:46

Any chance of a discount of battlefield 3 premium soon?

Should be genres. Sorry for the typo.

any chance we could have ‘The Amazing Spiderman’ on IGC one month? please and thank you :)

Not my type of games, but I’ll try Payday for sure. Glad everyone else seems happy with July’s games. :)

Pretty sweet update! I hope we could get Spec Ops The Line and some JRPGs sometimes down the line.

Ugh, you’re doing the FPS thing again. It would make more sense to give a FPS and a 3PS if you must give a FPS. It’s only fair to those who are medically unable to play FPS (every time I’ve brought this up, you never respond though, so I’m probably wasting my time).

Only Ninja Gaiden for me this month then. Would be nice to see the likes of Ragnarok or Little King Story or LBP for the vita. Most people have got the cheaper titles (Unit 13 is cheap now).

And again a great new line up :) I never regretted getting ps+ and if u guys keep this up i probably never will

frenchpoliser 19 June, 2013 @ 17:13

Bum. Can’t believe I finally bit the bullet so to speak and purchased Battlefield 3 last week! Ho hum, here’s hoping I don’t make it three months in a row.

Dope

Nelsonslb1991 19 June, 2013 @ 17:23

i already have Battlefield 3, but i don´t have Payday: The Heist and Saints Row the Third, another awesome mounth :D

cooldudematt 19 June, 2013 @ 17:25

Awesome games, I can’t wait. A few questions if you don’t mind.

1. Is there any chance of us seeing the Resident Evil Chronicles Collection on IGC?
2. Could we also get the Saints Row 3 DLC?
3. Any chance we could see more PS1 Classics?
4. Can we get some more PS+ Exclusive Avatars

Thanks

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 17:28

@ g-gal,
Unit13 is a boss game, and as you say it’s cheap, though i grabbed it about year ago in sale, i think it was £11, IF you had/were in vita club/promo, at time.. lol the one on ‘sale’ a week before unit13 was Everyones Golf.. No doubt that’ll be Next months plus title, (lol).. Seriously though, u13 is one of best games i had, hope everyone who’s getting it would agree.

Wow. Definitely didn’t see that one coming. Great suprise, guys!
I wonder, though, will we be able to “buy” PS4 Plus games from PS3, just like we could do with Vita stuff?

silverslykid 19 June, 2013 @ 17:38

I don’t see a reason to ever stop my PS+ subscription. You guys are too good!

Chr15toff3e 19 June, 2013 @ 17:39

#4 – They give you full games to play and you still want game trials? I don’t want them tbh. I downloaded the trial version and failed to finish it, leaving on my list, so it didn’t recognise the full game when it was taken off Plus. Game trials aren’t worth the hassle.

#99 – Are you serious? I can’t believe you would begrudge anyone getting a good deal because you worked to pay for them. That’s what it sounds like you’re saying. Some people can’t afford all the games they want, so I’m glad that they can play these games on offer. You just sound bitter, mate.

@Fred – When will Sony announce the prices for Ps4 software? I’ve pre-ordered a Ps4, but I’m waiting to see how much we’ll be charged for the games. If they’re £55 like it says on Amazon, I could hold back for a while and buy some decent games that are out on the Ps3 this Christmas.

I have been a plus member for a year and a half and i can easily and honestly say that this has been the best month by far i have been disappointed the last three months mainly because the games have been too rpg heavy and some of the games i already had and to be honest other than uncharted 3 the yearly update was terrible but this month more than makes up for it and the games are top notch and unexpected and are the quality of a yearly update.

Devils_Demon 19 June, 2013 @ 18:20

Does BF3 include online pass?

btw nother vote here for more psone games! it’s been a while… and some ps2 games would be nice too please :)

andrusenko1996 19 June, 2013 @ 18:37

Go home Playstation, you’re drunk! (hehe) Please fix update, my PS3 is “bricked”

AMAZING update Sony team the only problem with this update is trying to find time in the day to play them. I mean I’m still playing Hitman and I just started Persona 4 on my vita.

While my ps3 isnt bricked (didnt see the update, I suppose luckely). Now it seems PSN is off? Just got kicked out , which wasnt nice as I was just playing with friends. And now some error message.

This needs to become more reliable when we are forced to pay for it in the future.

–_- Wondering if ps3 psn will stay free, or also need PLUS in the future.

Yes BF3 includes online pass of course, but all EA online pass is now free already. You can download all EA online passes (including BF3) for free in the psn :)

TwistedAudio 19 June, 2013 @ 19:16

Amazing plus update this month, especially after last months offerings.

Thank you Sony!!

Johnscomling 19 June, 2013 @ 19:18

Got ps+ because i saw this

LinkinParkPro 19 June, 2013 @ 19:19

So…I saw a question a few pages ago about the fact that we can’t play online on PS4 if we don’t have a Store. But I didn’t really understand the answer. I, right now, don’t have the Store available in my country…but I have an UK account, and I paid and I have PS+. I can’t do the same with the PS4? I don’t need Store in my country, I’m happy with what UK has…I really don’t want nothing to change…So please clarify, I can’t make a UK account to have PS+ anymore?

triplejmzu8 19 June, 2013 @ 19:39

Battlefield 3?! Whoah! That’s great, didn’t c that one coming. Already bought it for PC but that’s nice!

TehEmperorsHand 19 June, 2013 @ 19:41

As I’ll continue to tell anyone who will listen, PlayStation Plus is disgustingly good value for money. What a fantastic selection of titles in July! It was what caught my attention from the other side, in March, and I haven’t looked back since!

Thank you for being awesome! :D

@Fred the ps4 issue #1 I can see you didn’t mention Egypt #2 what if a person with a ps4 and a secondary ps account in the uk(like this one) can he play with the secondary account or will it be 100% impossible for him to play online ?

Wow. What am I too do. No space left on ps3 due to awesomeness of the games already downloaded from ps+. They spoil us too much.

is the August update Spec Ops and DMC. Great update this.

Hi

I wanted to know if you download a game of the month such as Rayman origins for the current month will you be able to play it after july 3rd. My enquiry really is are games of the month in the sense that you have to acquire in that month for access or can you only play the game in the specified month. Thank you would really appreciate a reply. I know that no free games work when your PS Plus membership expires. thanks

Will New Zealand get Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus? Since the game hasn’t been released here for heck knows why not..

UltraSilver64 19 June, 2013 @ 21:28

#60 I agree about having a discount on Saints Row 3 DLC… unless the one we are getting for July is Saints Row The Third: The Full Package?

Are we getting that version, Sony?

BL94_prince 19 June, 2013 @ 21:54

@Fred
You said earlier on a comment that the list of the unsupported countries form online multiplayer are:Bahrain, Lebanon, Romania, Oman, Slovakia, Malta, Cyprus
i’ve noticed that you didn’t mention anything regarding Syria.
As a Syrian gamer I am curious that will I be able to play online multiplayer if purchaced a PS4 In the near future ?!
if yes,will there be a Prepay PSN+ cards so I can buy without a credit card ? just like XBL Gold ? Thanks in advance ;)

after too many cringeworthy months packed full of niche and (crappy) Rpgs (i like rpg but they were AWFUL..maybe demons souls was ok) i was ready to let my sub run out …. i feel like a cheating lover whose wife just got “enhanced” so by sithis i love you chris ;)

willbillbill 19 June, 2013 @ 22:00

Looks like an awesome update for me. The one negative is Sony wins this round I will now have to buy a 32gb memory card for my vita

solarwind12 19 June, 2013 @ 22:38

@205.
What.. How did you twist my post into ‘i begrudge others’. Total nonsense, Yes i am bitter though, i guess, but for the reasons i thought i had given. as far as i am concerned plus can give everyone, every game And console for free, got No prob with it… it has though, for ME, kinda taken ‘some’ of gamings fun away.. or did you not grasp the, ‘i used to weigh up a game for it’s quality, nowdays i Have to weigh up if/when it’ll be on plus, instead’, Am sure i ain’t only gamer in That position.

soulspeaker1979 19 June, 2013 @ 23:15

nice update, finally some shooters after all those rpg’s.

I ALMOST bought BF3 on the E3 sale, glad i didn’t LOL.

Payday :the heist, had it since launch, playing it still!!
Best thing is Payday 2 will drop in august!!!!

PS+ is wel worth every penny, i almost feel like the cops are gonna kick in the door any time soon, coz it feels like stealing with PS+

I guess buying a PS3 now was a good idea after all!! Excellent content from the PS+ team!

MetalStoner 20 June, 2013 @ 01:24

hi
Would we get the opportunity to play online on BF3? Or would we need to buy the online pass separately?

Now I can play Battlefield 3, see what all the fuss is about.

evilwitch83 20 June, 2013 @ 02:42

Looks like that leak was correct then. Looking forward to playing New Little Kings Story in August. Thanks Chris.

not to happy with this update, battelfield 3 is a game that the children love but everyone else hates, and since all the children that love it already begged there mum to preorder it on day one, it just leaves the people who hate it.

saints row 3 is a good choice, excellent game but im not to happy simply coz i already own the full package.

and payday is one of those shooters that if i liked shooters id give a go so maybe ill give it a chance but most likely not.

seems to be a very shooter based month though :/

has there ever been a sports game on eu plus? Maybe one early on that I missed?

DoYouLikeMyID 20 June, 2013 @ 08:41

Meh… I’m not that crazy about FPS-games, and I already own Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, and I didn’t really like Saints Row 2, which we got last year in PS Plus, but maybe Saints Row 3 is better.

I guess I’ll try out Unit 13, and Saints Row 3.

stuntmonkios 20 June, 2013 @ 09:11

@ 221
As long as you add any + game to your download list you never lose access to it, unless your + subscription expires.
You will be able to keep playing Rayman after July 3rd & for as long as you still have an active + subscription.
Hope that helps.

Guys, I’m a newbie here!!! Let me see if I got this right! If I’ll pay the 1year subscription for the £39.99, I’ll get these amazing games for free or I’ll pay something extra for them?? Don’t make fun or something like that!! I’m an xbox user, but with the recent E3 conference, I’ll most likely get my hands on the new PS4, and forget about xbox!! So I just want to know …. Thanks guys!!!

As a day 1 PS+ subscriber this is the first ever month to leave me disappointed , im just not interested in any of those games at all, no worries though I still have shadow of the collosus, uncharted , and xcom. I just started kingdoms of amulur too that is a great game. Roll on August! Resistance 3 hopefully.

@236

You get these games plus 7 other ps3 games when u sign up.

If you do it now you will get 3 extra games before they are removed

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 10:51

Also Chris, well done for not including any PSP titles. I mean, who would want to play PSP titles from years ago on the Vita anyways?

Kaze_no_Jigoku 20 June, 2013 @ 11:08

Not really my cup of tea, but I was happy with Catherine and the June PS plus update so I’m not complaining

ThunderElect 20 June, 2013 @ 12:53

All five GREAT GAMES… First time since I joint Playstation Plus!
ALL FIVE!

solarwind12 20 June, 2013 @ 12:55

@ FastClau (post236)
You might want to hold off on getting a plus-sub IF it’s going to Just be for your next-gen choice, IF you had a PS3 then yeah, you’d be mad Not to sub to plus, however the info for how, even IF PS3 games will work via Gaiki, is a little vague, plus who will Wanna play ‘most’ of em anyway, even if it does become possible.. Sorry to say but it kinda looks like you missed out on the real value of plus, by choosing 360 instead of ps3… Also, now that ms are giving (for keeps) two games a month away i really would question IF you ‘may’ even be better off staying with xbox, as main console, i was kinda (like Everyone) surprised with Fable3, You Will NEED Plus to play online mp on PS4, and they ‘say’ they’ll ‘rent’ us a ‘plus version’ of Driveclub, for month one, plus you get all the PS3 and VITA games on top.. am not saying don’t sub, just try and weigh up if it’ll be worth it or not first..

Blue_Boy1987 20 June, 2013 @ 13:12

How about Hotline Miami next month? That would be
an awesome addition to the indie part of Plus.
Right now I’m having a blast playing X-Com!

you know i saw those leaked photos and thought ‘nah bf3? aint gonna happen’ but im well chuffed it has. I had a good moan the last coupla mnths but as i was told then, you cant please everyone every month and the same goes now for ppl who dont like this months offerings ….these are good games give em a go and you might be surprised as i was when we got all the rpgs and thought nothing for me until i tried a few i would never hav bought (demons souls, KOA, catherine to name a few) and i really liked them so unless you hav played them and KNOW u dont like them then give em a try u never know………
ps if we do get dmc and the others nxt month then i’ll be happy until ps4 comes out but just know there will be more good stuff on plus b4 then :) …platted sr3 but will play it again

Incredible update. I need to steal a TARDIS so I can actually find the time to play all these games to their fullest!

Really nice update. Love the Vita games this month. I’m impressed.

I love PS+

iEpicSkills 20 June, 2013 @ 21:24

AMAZIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING!!!
Great month and some proper PS Vita games, not Indies. I sold BF3 a while ago but I guess ill be back on-line and might even finish the campaign this time. Also haven’t we already had Saints Row the third.

Hi,

You mentioned earlier that “Unfortunately at this time gamers in countries which do not have a Store cannot access online multi-player features.”

I was wondering dose this mean we cannot access the online multiplayer features even if we are using US account with PS+ subscription while in those countries?

because I am from bahrain and i was always annoyed for not having a store in my country but 6 years later im doing fine with my US account.

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 22:45

@la1ck:
Actually no we don’t. That was Saints Row 2 you’re talking about this is the third one.

Wow this is the best month yet! Keep it up Sony, this is why your better than Microsoft, all they offer is one month exclusitivity for shooter games lol

@ hamo0odz Bahrain is the best place in the world! :) I went there on holidays in 2008, You should find a store in Al Jazira, theres a few there

supersmith2500 20 June, 2013 @ 23:43

Little question, is Germany getting the same content same as the rest of the countries? Because I got a feeling Germany might get something different since NGS+ has bloody violence and german laws does not allow games that contain bloody violence.

Amazing update! I just had to log in to say thanks! :D

This. Is a good update.
Yes they are all shooters, but they are 3 different types of shooters.
co-op sillyness.
mp sereriousness
co-op semi-silliness but actually seems to be a pretty hard game ness

Can you confirm that these are the FULL titles, not offline only like UC3? Im sure they arent on the store as butchered bits, but neither was UC3 SP afaia ._.
As SR3 has/had an online pass before THQ impoloded…

Now, if only we had the sales and customer service to rival SCEA I wouldnt still be on the fence about my next gen pick.

Awesome update guys, thanks! Can’t be happier Plus membership.
Actually, more racing stuff would come handy!

Can’t wait, best month so far.

theStoneSkull 21 June, 2013 @ 16:42

while i discover ninja gaiden sigma plus for the first time, i’m also pleased others will get to discover unit 13 for the first time. nice july choices there.

Is there any chance to see the MGS HD Collection for PS3?
Please I need to play them, waiting patiently for this game and also the Phantom pain

Yay! Im glad i bought the PS+ :)

wolfking2010 22 June, 2013 @ 15:18

I live in the U.S. I am well aware that games differ from country to country. My question is this. How are yall able to get yalls information before the IGC update hits the PSN store?

I am from India and here the P.S maintenance or service centres are not Present.As in,there are Sony service Centres but they do not have any engineers to get the PS3 checked.They are ready only to exchange it for a brand new 1.N it takes any time up to 1 month for them to get back to me.N I cant wait for even 1 day without my PS3.So I went and got myself another 1.That cost me alot but its ok.I know that the only thing that is wrong with the old PS3 is the power supply unit.Coz of humid conditions in Mumbai,India.Please could you do something about this.

Show full comment

a big big big request to let me know the India pricing of the PS4??If not now,then when can we expect the Indian pricing? The PS3 launched in India at INR 42000 which is about 750 USD at the time which is NOT FAIR.seeing it was priced at 600 USD.So im very anxious to know the PS4 pricing.I have been a Playstation loyalist from over 10 years and want the PS4 at launch but I am not going to get it if the pricing is unfair again.So in case, I import it, will it cause any problems, in terms of region locking or India id or anything.It should not from what I have read around.Please get back to me on this.!!!
PS4.Greatness Awaits.

Always the same action or rpg titles. Still waiting for a serious racing game, not some cartoony stuff :/

Is there a chance for Mass effect 3 next month? Or a discount?

supersmith2500 22 June, 2013 @ 22:14

@UncharteDk:
That game already went on Plus dude.

@ZoeyYukio:
I may have to agree, we could do with some racing games and the only one I only see is Shift 2 and F1 Race Stars and that’s it.

Shadowtroops 23 June, 2013 @ 02:21

PLEASE GIVE THE US ps plus UNIT 13!

Blessedkid9 23 June, 2013 @ 08:08

Guys please…. i have said this in several forum blogs but it seems u guys dont read messages nor care about ur custumers. GIVE THE EU PEOPLE RATCHET GLADIATOR/DEADLOCKED THAT WERE SUPPOSED TO GET 1 MONTH AGO. i dont see why usa has had it since 23’rd of may which is exactly 1 month ago from now. I’m seriously losing my patience here and if u guys dont hurry im going to microsoft and buying xbox games forever! HURRY UP AND DO YOUR JOBS FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!

Whoop Whoop!
always fancied BF3.
Cheers :D

oddFellow-_- 24 June, 2013 @ 08:19

Great month, but I’d like to see some sports/racing games. Fifa street/dirt 3 would be awesome :)

WOW… Great update..

Soul_Pharos 24 June, 2013 @ 16:42

Battlefield 3 and Saints Row…. Worst update I can imagine.
Please, bring more JRPGs to the ICG. We have seen 3 or 4 fighting games but only 0 JRPGs this year.

Soul_Pharos 24 June, 2013 @ 16:43

* none JRPGs

ElTequillaz 25 June, 2013 @ 01:12

Grand selection once again.
I really do hope though, that you can secure a DLC bundle/discount for SR: TT.
Especially because it isn’t possible to carry on your save game from the basic game, if you buy the “Full package” edition-disc, as far as i’ve read on forums.

daxterstarsriba 25 June, 2013 @ 08:34

For anyone who hasn’t yet played it, Battlefield 3 is a real treat! It’d be nice to have a little more variety each month though, if possible. I really wish to see a racing game sometime. For now, I look forward to playing Saint’s Row The Third. Thanks :)

They had a leaked picture of these a few weeks ago and it has devil may cry on the release for next month and little kings story for the vita, looking forward to that if that’s the case.

KiTtEnRaPr69420 25 June, 2013 @ 10:28

Just switched from the 360 to ps3 and got a ps+ account like half an hour ago, why didn’t I do this sooner?!?

KiTtEnRaPr69420 25 June, 2013 @ 10:29

Btw add me if you play the last of us online lol

voodoo_parm 25 June, 2013 @ 21:38

I don’t know how Sony can make PlayStation plus so good, but im not complaining. I love you so much PlayStation

I’ve already bought Battlefield 3 & Saints Row 3. Payday I might give a try.

What I definitely will try out though is Ninja Gaiden Sigma on the Vita. Looking forward to that one. Thanks for producing another great batch of titles.

officialdafnas 26 June, 2013 @ 11:13

This is good update but in the battlefield we can play multiplayer

This service just gets better and better. Shame I was away for metal gear HD.

I guess I can trade in my copy of BF3 now and play the digital version, sweet.

Wow! Nice month coming! :D

It would be nice if we could get more racing games (like NFS, Grid, Dirt 3, Ridge Racer etc).

zombie-dubai 26 June, 2013 @ 17:03

@Chris i have one Q i hope to answer it , when red dead redemption free psn+ the was banned in U.A.E store , i know thats sux , when didnt get another game , but let’s say if spec ops the line released in psn+ in AUG , the game also banned in store , what should to do ?? any chance to get another game , for real i need spec ops the line !!

on the store it says Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus 2 coming soon, can you confirm if its number 1 or 2 coming out on July 3rd?

ACHILLESSX3 26 June, 2013 @ 23:53

Another great month XD Battlefield 3 and NGS+,….

but 1 dout, I saw in store from portugal that will be NGS2+, and here show NGS+,…

whats correct ? NGS+ or NGS2+ ?

TravisKilgannon 27 June, 2013 @ 20:27

But Saints Row The Third is already available for PS+ members. I downloaded it last night!

I new it’s stil a new game, but any chance of Hotline Miami for August? Btw LOVED this months

@288 …eh no you didnt

solarwind12 28 June, 2013 @ 20:23

Saint-Row2 was put into IGC, perhaps you mean that ?.. Funny, just been on weekend-debate re baclogged games SR3 is ‘another’ launch-day i bought but just never got time to play, hour/90 minutes i Did play though all i remember is laughing so hard i .., erm must of gotten something in my eyes, can’t wait to find the time it deserves, to playthrough All of it… also, if i recall i recieved Saints2 as well, just for inputting online code, though with it Not having trophies i never put much time into That, i remember a Lot of people posting complaints when they announced Saints2, over the no trophies stuff… But it is Also a very funny game, i hear.