PlayStation Store update: Hotline Miami, Borderlands 2 DLC out today

Leading the way this week is extraordinary old-school shoot ’em up, Hotline Miami, releasing for both PS3 and PS Vita. It’s a high-octane action game overflowing with raw brutality, hard-boiled gunplay and skull crushing close combat. Set in an alternative 1989 Miami, you will assume the role of a mysterious antihero on a murderous rampage against the shady underworld at the behest of voices on your answering machine.

Fans of the ‘Merc with a Mouth’ should look forward to Deadpool on Friday for PS3. Featuring the titular character himself with various other Marvel drop-ins and fourth-wall breaking humour our man in red is known for, Deadpool is your go-to fix this month for comic book gaming.

See below for the rest of this week’s new releases.

New PlayStation Network content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PS3 games

Blood Knights (Trial available)
Price: £11.99/€14.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

9142727262_a9d48bab4f_oDare To Fly
Price: £3.99/€4.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: All

9142727214_1f99160063_oDeadpool (available from Friday 28th June)
Price: £49.99/€59.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: All

9142727166_92a17f10e3_oHotline Miami (Cross Buy)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

9140498591_44f09d9480_oIndie Bundle v2
Price: £6.99/€7.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

9140498515_2928c8d49f_oMagic 2014 – Duels of the Planeswalkers (Trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 12
Availability: All

9142727330_34c194f4d4_oRide to Hell Retribution (available from Friday 28th June)
Price: £39.99/€49.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in South Africa

PS Vita games

9142727166_92a17f10e3_oHotline Miami (Cross Buy)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 18
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

PS3 DLC

BioShock Infinite

• Columbia’s Finest

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

Borderlands 2

• Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep

Prices: £7.99/€9.99

Breakquest: Extra Evolution

• 200 Balls (£2.39/€2.99)
  • 500 Balls (£3.19/€3.99)
  • Infinite Balls Unlock (£5.49/€6.99)
  • Unlock All Shuttle (£2.39/€2.99)

Availability: Not available in Australia, New Zealand

GRID 2

• Free Super Modified Car (£3.99/€4.99)
  • Super Modified Pack (Free)

Guacamelee! (Cross Buy)

• Guacamelee! – Costume Pack 1

Prices: £1.29/€1.59

Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory

• Cpu Candidates (Free)
  • Measurements Processor (£0.79/€0.99)

MotoGP 13

• Season Pass

Prices: €12.99/£9.99

Pinball Arcade

• Pinball Arcade: Season 1 Bundle (£23.99/€29.99)
  • Pinball Arcade: Season 1 Pro Bundle (£31.99.€39.99)

Availability: Not available in Russia

• Costume Pack 1

Prices: £1.29/€1.59

MotoGP 13

• Season Pass

Prices: €12.99/£9.99

Pinball Arcade

• Pinball Arcade: Season 1 Bundle (£23.99/€29.99)
  • Pinball Arcade: Season 1 Pro Bundle (£31.99.€39.99)

Availability: Not available in Russia

Ratchet & Clank QForce

• A Crack in Time Pack
  • All 4 One Pack

Prices: £1.19/€1.49

Soul Sacrifice

• Black Rite: Angelus
  • The Revolutionary and the Sullied Maid’s Shade

Prices: Free

312 Comments
11 Author replies

If Hotline Miami is Cross-buy, why is it showing as 2 completley different prices for PS3 and Vita?

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:09
1.1

Woops! Fear not, the lower price is the correct one for both. I’ll get it fixed.

Thanks for the update. So hotline miami is 1€ cheaper when we buy it for vita :D

and Ride to Hell seems to have the wrong price? i thought it was $30 in US:)

Will there be a ps3 game sale incoming soon? ty :)

silent_strike95 26 June, 2013 @ 15:06

Dropped the “Heads Up” now then? Good to see!

Pretty nice update this week.

Dr-abdulelah 26 June, 2013 @ 15:06

hi fred Jawad and i need your help
after i change my e-mail address of my ID i don’t receive any promotions message from SCEE and inside psvita (i miss free credit for skype on vita )
i only receive message if i buy something or add fund to my account
my old E-mail hacked
can you help me

Amped to try Hotline Miami…. heard only good things :)

Did i Miss it? or was there no blog post on the new Soul Sacrafice stuff this time round?

But none of it is up yet for me :/

Any news on a Muramasa release date over here?

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:20
7.1

Would love to see it here but I don’t have any info to pass on today. Sorry.

CRASHBASHUK 26 June, 2013 @ 15:08

where the content? its normally on the store when I check at 1PM
is there a problem?

LordBeloved 26 June, 2013 @ 15:09

Hi Jawad,

Do you have any information whether we will be receiving Muramasa’s Rebirth for Vita in Europe any time soon?

Can’t wait to play, what seems to be, a triple A title!

Birthday update for me (well, it was yesterday… cheers for the maintenance haha).
Anyway, when will we be seeing Counter Strike? It has been around 10 months and still no news.

@Dr-abdulelah

You need to go to:

Account Management/Account Information/Notification Preferences.

Make sure the boxes are ticked if you want emails sent.

Why do game developers/publishers/whoever, insist on having digital Day 1 releases cost MORE than in retail.

It is frustrating beyond belief. I haven’t bought 1 digital retail game.

I’d rather get it off Zavvi/Amazon/Ebay.

Will Muramasa Rebirth be making it’s way over to EU or will I have to import it? Same for Dragon’s Crown out in August in the US.

PiccoroDaimaoh 26 June, 2013 @ 15:10

Spartacus Legends?
YouTube App in Portugal?
Muramasa Rebirth?

*sigh*… Why do I even bother…

why is not possible for the EU store to receive the same avatars as the NA store? Laziness? regional licence issues or whatever?

I wish we’d see those 20% Plus discounts at release more regularly. But it seems they are gone as much as those monthly avatars or full game test versions.

Tiny Tina’s Assault On Dragon Keep is great (so far). Played it on Steam last evening. Finally a (second) DLC for BL2 that was worth it.

Any news on Spartacus Legends UK release date? The US got it this week.

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:27
17.1

I imagine in just a few weeks at most, but nothing I can confirm at the moment.

Hi Jawad,
Do you have any info on when Storm (the game) will be released? Any answer is appreciated.

Thanks.

@17 I absolutely agree.

In cases like Marvel VS Capcom 3 it is due to lots of different licensing stuff.

But I have NO idea why we can’t get AC3, several Street Fighter game avatars and more.

Why store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com is not updated with the latest content?

PencilShank 26 June, 2013 @ 15:16

The Grid 2 DLC says:
Free Super Modified Car (£3.99/€4.99)
Super Modified Pack (Free)

How is it free if its £3.99?

Hey Jaward,

The GRID 2 Modified Car Pack Info seems a little confusing…

GRID 2

Free Super Modified Car (£3.99/€4.99)
Super Modified Pack (Free)

So Is this Pack Free then or are there 2 Versions of the Pack?

I was hoping for Spartacus today but I guess not. I might pick up Dare To Fly though :).

Deadpool for how much? It’s £20 cheaper retail

So will we be getting Dynasty Warriors 8 avatars? Game avatars instead of poor graphic design avatars seemingly made by a 12 year old who thinks toilet humour is cool. PLEASE add game avatars PLEASE

Also Toro Friend Network? Ratchet Gladiator?

Muramasa for EU?
No worries. If there is no news this week i’m going to import from playasia. Its a shame as i’d rather give my money to the EU store.

Deadpool (available from Friday 28th June)
Price: £49.99

lol its only £30 in stores . these digital prices are way to much

and the uk store aint even updated yet

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 15:21

@seanoc1, Chungles and LordBeloved:
Muramasa Rebirth is handled by a US publisher which is Aksys Games. And the bad news is, they do not have a EU office, unless the developer can find a EU publisher, you’ll know but for now, I’m afraid you’ll have to import. =\

@Regisek:
Give it a few hours, it will be updated soon.

@21 and 22

The Free Super Modified Car should be (Free) and the Super Modified Pack is (£3.99/€4.99). Unless they’ve obviously royally messed up :p.

LordOfThePies80 26 June, 2013 @ 15:23

Spartacus Legends… Storm… Just a couple of recent example from a ridiculously large list of games that have arrived in one region long before another.
Other companies providing a similar service are not affected by this issue, so why are SONY?
And will this frankly amateurish practice continue with the PS4?

ryannumber3gamer 26 June, 2013 @ 15:25

I got some questions.

1.any chance of PaRappa the Rapper 1 & 2 coming to PS1 & 2 classics?
2.any updates on the connection problems for AR Treasures on Sly Cooper Thieves in Time?

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:30
30.1

I can only answer no.1 with a non-answer, sadly. That is it’s not very likely, at least not anytime soon.

infernalmonkey1 26 June, 2013 @ 15:26

It’s weeks like this where you should probably list all the PlayStation Mobile games to pad out the paper-thin Vita section. :P

Also, Muramasa Rebirth is not going to be released in Europe anytime soon guys. Importing is your only option.

Come on guys, why is the new Borderlands 2 DLC not out in Netherlands yet ???

Disappointing pricing on Deadpool (I thought we were over that!), but insta-purch on Hotline Miami, despite already owning it on PC/Mac. :)

why do we still not have any news on ratchet gladiator hd???? its been like 5 weeks :(

GRID 2

Free Super Modified Car (£3.99/€4.99)
Super Modified Pack (Free)

so the free car has a price? does not make sence?

litterature 26 June, 2013 @ 15:28

Any info for Ratchet and Clank gladiator release ?

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:41
36.1

Nothing again this week. Sorry!

craig12girvan 26 June, 2013 @ 15:29

Any update on ratchet gladiator release in eu/uk?

oh come on! are there any ps1 and 2s like suikoden or grandia 2 coming?

I bought Murasama Rebirth special edition from amazon UK yesterday. There are still a few sets left.
Got HotlineMiami at noon today and been playing all afternoon. It’s quite a tough game!

I entered the store, Nothing updated yet, When it will be updated?

Found out the Info about the GRID 2 Packs on the Codies Forum…

The (Free) Modified Car Pack is the Honda Civic 5Zigen Edition so must be a Spell Entry Error by Jawad. For Example a Taster Car like they do with Forza Car Packs.

The Modified Car Pack which is £3.99 Includes 4 Cars (Including the Free Civic)

AaronSOLDIER 26 June, 2013 @ 15:36

Nothing for me.

Hoping for a sale on LBP2 Extras Edition soon.

Is there any ETA on when R&C Gladiator/ Deadlocked will be available?
It was announced last September for a “end of the year” release! 9 months later and we actually have less information about the game than the day it was announced!
Also, any updates on Oddworld new n tasty? So cant wait to play that, still play the original every single day on my way to work. One of the, if not the, best game ever made!

O, and on the topic of PS1 classics on sale now is there any chance of getting the Loony Tunes games on the PSN store? Really dying to play sheep raider and bugs and taz time busters again, and its murder trying to track down a working copy of these games!
Apocalypse would be nice too, such a awesome game.

Also any ETA on when the SP DLC for TLOU will be available? Absolutely loved the game to death so sad its ended, it cant end I’m not ready to leave it yet!

Hello Jawad. Will Dragon Ball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 3 ever be released as a PS2 classic?

Had no idea sparticus came out in USA yesterday, downloading on my USA account now.

It’s free just get it off USA store guys, unless u plan to spend money buying gold for it

i need borderlands tiny tina, but its not there. come on guys why is it taking so long :(

You already take forever to post a simple list of content so you the store at least be ready by the time the list is up?

snow_hawk_88 26 June, 2013 @ 15:46

Are we going to get the South Park avatars anytime soon?

Nightmare966 26 June, 2013 @ 15:47

Hi Jawad. Just trying to bring to your attention that some of the later LBP Karting costumes can’t be accessed if you bought the LBP2/Vita versions. Noticing the Street Fighter whole set and Marvel Pack 6 whole set (if you check the file sizes between versions you’ll notice as well). Also, Sly & Bentley’s pack Karting unlock key is missing.

On another hand, I’ve got a question: I purchased Sly: Thieves in Time on the Store for PS3, and got the EU1 file (ENG/SPA/POR/FRA) for Vita. I’m seeing people noticing that if you got the Disc release and used Disc Benefits, you got more languages. While the Store recognizes it’s purchased and I can download the file from the Store front and all, I was wondering if it’s intended to just give me 1 Vita file instead of multiple.

Any help regarding those is appreciated :)

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 15:51
49.1

Thanks for pointing this out. Regarding your second paragraph, that’s the way the products are packaged (set up). It should give you the option to pick the language you need (or sometimes give a default).

funnydude6556 26 June, 2013 @ 15:48

For a moment there I thought Irrational had made the first DLC Pack, now I feel sad.

My heart leapt when I saw the Bioshock Infinite DLC. Alas, it’s just the free pack people who bought the season pass got.

Note: this new DLC isn’t included in the season pass.

Dark_Overlord 26 June, 2013 @ 15:51

And once again I’m left severely disappointed at the store update :/

Is R&C Gladiator in the same area as CS:GO?

Jawad, i noticed you answered a PS1 classic related question, so here’s another one: any news on Parasite Eve 1 and the two Dino Crisis games getting a european release?

Hi jawad

really would love your team to bring us Destruction derby 2 and destruction derby raw as ps classics, you guys at sony already hold the license for these so theres no license issues here. If it comes down to coding issues then would you guys consider importing them as u.s. game versions? You managed to give us Destruction Derby so please bring us the rest.

Hey jawed good update. Noticed that the us store has hogs of war ps1 classic any chance of seeing this on the eu store anytime soon? I would gladly pay a lotta money for that great game. Hope for a reply cheers.

Hi,

Did the Pink Knight DLC for Castle Crashers ever was released outside the initial countries that were listed in 2011?

The quote from the behemoth site at the time said “On December 7th, 2011, the beloved Pink Knight will be castle crashin’ his or her way to players for PSN Europe (SCEE)! Unfortunately our friends in Australia, Germany and New Zealand will have to wait a little longer as we have to figure out some region specific items to finalize our pink friend for your countries.”

I was wondering, what ever happened after that? Cause I’m looking at the Australia PSN and there isn’t anything listed other than the game itself.

Can I get an update on the situation? Was there no interest in getting the DLC over here or was it mentioned in an update that I’m not aware of?

Hi, the update is not showing on the South Africa Store yet?
Usually, the update is on the store HOURS before the post.

Ive even searched for hotline miami with no luck :(

Please see if there is anything to be done?
I wont be surprised if your ZA counterparts are sleeping as usual :)

(If you need a ZA tester of some sorts, lemme know :) )

Nightmare966 26 June, 2013 @ 15:57

Thanks for replying Jawad. On my second paragraph, what I meant, though, was that using the Disc Benefits have, for example, three Vita games. The one I mentioned with 4 languages (EU1) and 2 other files (EU2 (other languages) and EU3 (even more)). While EU1 covers me (English and Spanish), I found it strange, since the Web Store isn’t marking it as bought, but doesn’t allow me to get it either (marked as Free but not available for purchase), hence me asking.

In other words (let me reparaphrase the question!): Should the Store purchase net me 2 files (PS3 & Vita EU1) or 4 files like the Disc Benefits (PS3& Vita’s EU1, EU2 and EU3)?

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 15:58

C’mon guys, that maintenance last night didn’t even fix the bug on the Vita Store. -_-

almighty-slayer 26 June, 2013 @ 15:58

Any chance of getting MediEvil 2 on PSN? MediEvil has been there years, would love to get the sequel.

Also, thanks for always doing a great job with this, Jawad <3

MesozoicPrinny 26 June, 2013 @ 16:00

Terraria release date for the Vita? :)

Hi jawad. The borderlands 2 tiny tina dlc is not on the store. Plzkcoukd you rectify as ive been looking forward to this for ages. Ty. Jim :)

Hi Jawad,

Any news on Terraria for Vita? ;)

pc stil not update

only free dlc of soul sacrefice.
rest 00000000
waiting vita = terraria
ps3 :gta v
ps4 console ( first on list ;) )/kilzone+ hope dlc not to expensife -diablo3 -then 2014= infamous -dying lichts
i wanted the division also but sp need to be online = no go .

Hi Jawad,

Any news on better avatars? No offence but the avatars that are added every week are shockingly bad. Dull, boring and 99p! Whatever happened to cool ones, game based ones, and all at 21p-ish? Now all there is is that ‘pro-gamer’ stuff and it’s just abysmal.

Other than that, great job.

Hi Jawad,

Congrats for always bring us good news ;)

Got a question for you regarding ps+, is it safe to buy CoD Declassified or wait to see if it show’s up in the vita collection?

Best regards

Can you please show the avatar updates in your posts, too… Just like it used to be and like in the US store?

The store hasnt updated yet, and I hope to see Game related avatars (Dynasty Warriors 8, Resident evil revelations) and not those idiotic-ugly-overpriced populus Media avatars.

LiquidSolid 26 June, 2013 @ 16:11

Hotline Miami (Cross Buy)
Availability: Not available in New Zealand

Treated like a second class citizen once again. Thanks Sony, I was really looking forward to that game as well. I guess I’ll just go spend my money on Steam.

Any chance of downloading the Tiny Tina DLC as part of my Season Pass?

i getting very angry about lack of Racthet Gladitor date, i thoguht it would have been given the thumb up by NOW! can you tell me the reason for the delay?

Why is the Sony PULSE wireless headset app not available on EU PSN?

Sony sells the headset in Europe, but the app is only on US PSN…
GTA V will have a custom mode for the headset.

It would be nice if Sony actually supported the devices they sell.

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 16:20

@rik_rgz:
Activision’s games are barely on and I don’t think it will never appear on IGC anyhow due to two reasons, poor reviews and Activision’s seflishness. So it’s safe to buy.

Hey Jawad, are you planning a discount for 3 month ps+ subscription?

PiccoroDaimaoh 26 June, 2013 @ 16:24

@cowbanana Whoa, didn’t know you need an app for the Pulse headset! I was actually thinking of buying it, but now I wont! If it’s anything like the YouTube app, SCEE is going to take ages to bring it here…

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 16:24

So the store is still not updated? = (
Poor Show!

@supersmith2500

Thanks for answering, i saw the review’s, and they were poor, but i am intrigued to see how the single player is, some people compare it to Resistance Retribution, and i pretty much liked the campaign of this one.

Best regards

WELSHDRAGON_74 26 June, 2013 @ 16:27

fred/jawad i know this aint on topic but PLEASE could u help does penrose tackie work for sony or polyphony digital as i have a very question and would like penrose to answer…does penrose have a twitter feed so i can contact him thanks…greatness awaits…btw fred when i read the post about that game based in london u said its ur hometown i thought u was American

Still no sign of Hotline Miami on the store, right now… what usage of the word “today” did you mean? :(

Techmonkey12 26 June, 2013 @ 16:29

so how long until this update actually hits the uk store?

sharpenedpixel 26 June, 2013 @ 16:30

Any update on Toro’s Friend Network for Vita? It’s not looking good to be a non American Vita owner at the moment what with no Muramasa either..

hotline miami has been up via search for a few hours.

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 16:33

@rik_rgz:
To be honest, Resistance Retribution is actually a Third-Person Shooter instead of a First-Person Shooter. The PSP game was alright but didn’t mind the frame-rate issues at all. As for Burning Skies, enjoyed the campaign but was too short and then once I finally got CoD Declassfied. I was really disappointed how it came out so I had no choice but to take it back and wait for a decent First Person Shooter alas being KillZone this September which to me looks promising.

I’ve got a problem redeeming my code for the ps vita mega pack (error NP-2244-2) Please help

Dreadnoughtw 26 June, 2013 @ 16:35

@Jawad Ashraf

any news when rogue galaxy gonna hit psn as a ps2 classic? been waiting for it for ages :)

also been a while since i last saw ps2 classics on psn

@ Yasir_Said

Could you please give us the link for Hotline Miami, if you found it? Thx

@supersmith2500

You are correct, i meant to say Burning Skies and not Retribution.
Anyway thanks for the feedback, it’s probably better to wait for Killzone and only buy CoD if it gets really cheap (or if by miracle it appear’s on IGC)

Best regards

Hotline is on my PS3 store front page but it doesn’t respond and it’s at the wrong price.It’s not on the PC store.;

blendercat27 26 June, 2013 @ 16:45

Hi Jawad. Could you please consider adding Australian prices for future store updates (and for sales too)? It would be greatly appreciated.

I know you’ve already answered another question about this but please convince them we really want Muramasa over here!

Already played some Hotline and it’s brill!

@69 Tiny Tina’s DLC is the final part of the season pass don’t worry!

Jawad, i know the store isn’t 100% updated yet but hotline miami’s icon is showing up at £7.99 still.

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 16:50

The Store just never gets anymore broken isn’t it. And yet the glitch on the Vita Store is STILL NOT YET FIXED and is still ignored.

I’m anxious to play the new Borderlands 2 DLC but the actual store update seems very late today. Previous weeks were much earlier.

Ride to Hell Retribution (available from Friday 28th June)
Price: £39.99/€49.99 (from here)

Ride to Hell Retribution ($29.99) (from usa blog)

Second is from the USA blog, do we really have to pay double the price in europe now ? I mean you already scammed “rest of europe” (except UK) on last of us with 13€ currency scam but now double the price ? seriously ? i already noted this in blog comment #2 – no reply.

Can we have a vote on the blog to get a new store team? :D i will be sure to praise the store team tho on the next ps3 game sale with maybe some racing games :)

all am seeing in new this week is 2 motagp games wheres the update waiting to play borderlands 2 dlc

Hi Jawad, Fred

It has been around 10 months now since Counter-strike: Global Offensive was released for every territory on Xbox 360 and PC, and for all territories….except EU…on PS3.

Can you give us any new information on the release date for this title, beyond the usual “Sorry, no information” that has been given for the past 300 or so days?

If you do not plan to ever release this title, for whatever reason, then it would be good to know. Right now, PS3 players in Europe have been left dangling in a very poor example of customer service from both Sony and Valve. Can we get a line written under the whole topic once and for all?

Thanks

Kev (FxAxF)

Techmonkey12 26 June, 2013 @ 17:03

What do we want?
Borderlands 2 DLC!

When do we want it?
NOW!!!!!

cangaceirolouco 26 June, 2013 @ 17:03

Hey Jawad is there any chance of Final Fantasy Tactics and/or Tactics Ogre going on sale?

AaronMcC-1992 26 June, 2013 @ 17:05

Any chance or word on the possibility of getting a PS Vita compatible downloadable version of Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep?

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 17:10

Now the PS3 Store is even broke now. Magic 2013 can’t be selected.

funnydude6556 26 June, 2013 @ 17:11

When I go on the PS Store it shows all the new content but whenever I try and click on it I just get an error message.

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 17:11

*2014

What happened to Terraria? Was it pulled from the store?

lardteamaker 26 June, 2013 @ 17:15

Wow store is late today going up. Tried selecting Hotline Miami and it just loops round.

Store Update Isn’t functioning… Hotline Miami has appeared on the Games Dashboard but can’t click on It as It Just reverts back to the screen -_-

Hotline Miami (Not available in New Zealand)
Agggg Was so looking forward to playing it, Any word on a release date?

Hotline Miami is now priced correctly on the PC store,but it’s page isnt updated and blank.Guessing it’s close now.

guess i wont be making friend with the help of Toro’s network this week. Dammit why can’t you just say if it’s coming or not and at least give reasonable expections as to when it’ll arrive rather than dancing round it like no one’s even mentioned it. I read the comment and 70% of the answers you give to people never answer their question so I wonder whats the point of you even coming on here and making so called time to do so when you never really answer a question properly

Jawad Ashraf 26 June, 2013 @ 17:30
107.1

There aren’t plans for an EU release of Toro. I hope that changes :(

hotline miami was always priced right in the webstore, also one time i managed to get on the game page but then again it bounced back, lol.

wonder why usa blog gets it done every time.

at least hotline miami is not priced 1:1 to USD price as some games….. :)

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 17:23

Err why is Terraria removed from the Store?

Once again another crappy update you giving up now on deliver ps1 & ps2 classics for EU. :|

Update broken/isn’t funcional yet. Can’t acces h.miami or MTG:DoTP 2014 :(

I guess this is an error so I will point it out. Dare to fly is on the psvita store(banner).Just info about the game but from what I have read it’s only releasing for ps3 right=

Please answer me on this question Jawad. Why does muramasa rebirth not coming to EU PSN?

“hotline miami was always priced right in the webstore,”

I forgot I originally checked on the PS3 store not PC. I also forgot how bad the ps3 store was. Couldn’t even enter hotline because after entering Hot,the auto word bs gives no option to enter L. Who thought that was a good idea?

At 110 – Just make a foreign PS3 account to get ps2 classic which have not been brought to EU. Its easier than the account switching for Vita’s

no magic 2014 showing up on the store, is it still coming?

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 17:36

@namseyn:
Read my reply at comment #27.

@Funky_PiT:
Yup, broken as always, =(

@vonhammer yeah one would think webstore and normal store are the same, but it seems they are not. otherwise i dunno why they would have different prices. Jawad it seems is jumping around, doing a bit of work here, then answering some final fantasy questions in the other blog post.. i dont know whats going on here… or why the usa blog never has such problems ? i was hoping with the ps4 it would breath new life into sony.

Magic 2014 – “This content cannot be selected yet”. WTH ???

LIKE-NO-ONE 26 June, 2013 @ 17:44

Tiny Tina’s DlC (which is part of the Season Pass) isn’t up yet. Everytime I press on it takes me to the other dlcs. Please fix this as soon as possible since the US got two days ago.

To all the peope asking for the PS3 version of Terraria, I can assure you that it’s still there, it just doesn’t appear on the search feature (check on the list of newly released games).

Shadowdragoon 26 June, 2013 @ 17:48

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?
Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

Can not get on the 4th dlc pack for borderlands 2.

funnydude6556 26 June, 2013 @ 17:50

Yeah I’ve given up waiting for you guys to get the update working

Any chance of hogs of war on the store at some point in the near future?

At this moment I should play magic 2014, but I can’t “This content cannot be selected at this time” :/

lardteamaker 26 June, 2013 @ 17:54

^ as 125

sony should clarify that the store update is for the 26th of june in 2014, otherwise ppl get confused trying to download s#!&

inFamousSebo 26 June, 2013 @ 18:02

I own the borderlands 2 season pass but when I press the link from the whats new tab it takes me to every add on content viable for borderlands 2 apart from the new assault on dragons keep. How can I get the DLC?

I’m not too upset about Muramasa as its retail so we can import, which I have.

I’m really upset about Toro’s app though as we obviously can’t get it. As a first party title what reason could there be? If it’s a cost issue charge .99, we will all pay that.

Alternatively update the firmware to allow us to have two users on a Vita, as long as they are different regions. You will make lots more money!

loonyspoony 26 June, 2013 @ 18:04

A long time ago we were promised that those who bought R&C QForce would be Motorstorm RC and eventually R&C Gladiator. However many were missed from the sweep as we had not yet played online or registered the disc benefits, fear not though there was to be a second sweep of all those eligible.
Is that second sweep ever likely to happen, I registered my disc benefits and played online shortly after the first announcement yet nothing has been done since. Are we to lose out on the offer because the promised second sweep never took place?
I have asked before any chance of an answer.

@patacama
PS3 version of Terraria actually came out.
Brother and I really wanted to play that but we decided we’d skip because they gave no reason as to why it was delayed.

@MASPALOMAZ
” i was hoping with the ps4 it would breath new life into sony.”

I’m worried about SCEE and PS4. Every time I get hyped thinking about getting one,I get a sick feeling inside with the potential drama I’ll be putting up with again.

At least the weblink has the games background now :/

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 18:08

YE SONY HURRY UP WITH STORE UPDATE I WANT TO BUY HOTLINE MIAMI stop playin about & hurry up & add HOTLINE MIAMI (i could do a faster store update then sony could i would add all new stuff within 30 mins) WE WANT HOTLINE MIAMI NOW

Getting real tired of you Sony Europe.

hi Jawad Ashraf – PS Store Team

i see new this week section ( mi language = nieuw deze week ) u have big mistake i tink .
i only see on ps3= watch dog game video,+moto gp game -moto gp dlc where rest
of new tings ????
/ also on pc same + lego legends but where rest ????

Seriously, why show tiny tina DLC on the store when it’s not there?? talk about trolling…

Why do the USA get all the avatars from games and UK get random ones? It’s not like the we don’t get the games release In this country.

phatb0y

= go games then go action / adventure section
search option also very bugy .

this is sony at its best over 100 posts saying store not working and no one answers

past week trailers of destiny + others on big screen where not working also.

i hope u take ps+ mony to make store 10000 x better + beter dowload list.
+ if u realy care about use gamers very please when u gone make update to singstar icone remove ore replace option to music ?

SakuraAyane 26 June, 2013 @ 18:18

Magic 2014 – Duels of the Planeswalkers (Trial available)
Availability: All

where this game, and when you see?

if that’s the case Jawad then I would like the guy who made that decision to come on the blog for an interview and explain he reasoning as to why they felt that they shouldn’t release Toro’s Friend Network in Europe. If they are going to make ****ty decisions like that at least have the guts to explain their reasoning.

hell scratch that, give me the dudes/dudettes twitter handle i’ll ask him/her myself

@monoliet Excellent! Thank you! I’ve been trying to get an official answer for days now.

SakuraAyane
go welkom then u go richt screen x3 u see game price = 7,99€

funnydude6556 26 June, 2013 @ 18:22

@138
I know right. Once again we’re left without a clue of what the hell is going on while Sony completely ignores us.

typical off sony europe can’t get a thing done right what’s the point in even haviung a service’s for europe if your just gonna make a joke out off it.

SakuraAyane
but again no content ( maby them have not get the game from the companie )
happens lately to many times .

seems sony europe too useless 2 get any classic games too europe seem they care little for their european consumers. and seems U.S is N! priority considering they get everything and we get nothing.

@#71 cowbanana

If you don’t have one, just creat a US account, go grab the app on the store and then you can do whatever you want with it in your EU account. Work like a charm for me, and it even got updated a while back no problems ;)

doodlecrazy 26 June, 2013 @ 18:34

No ratchet:gladiator
PSN Store update messed up with all content missing apart from moto gp
Selective deafness (blindness?) In responding to complaints/comments
Microsoft screwed up with drm but instead of going to buy a ps4 I think I might just not bother and scee and sony will keep messing up like they do with the ps3 and I just don’t trust them.

supersmith2500 26 June, 2013 @ 18:37

@145:
I swear this is getting ridiculous. Everytime we report a bug on the Stores. It gets ignored ALL THE TIME! I’m still very angry that they still didn’t even fix the blank icons on the Vita store. I mean 18:45 now and still NO NEW CONTENT and even the front dashboard is completely broken. Hotline Miami keeps looping back, Magic 2014 CANNOT be selected for a dumb reason and now Terraria is gone hidden. CUT ME A BREAK!

This has probebly been already answered but when will the Borderlands 2 Tiny Tina DLC being released properly on the store as its there but when you click on it its not there and I typed it in and nothing and I’ve also used the browser store as well and still nothing so any news/update on that would be much appreciated
– Thanks Declan

@90, thanks! i was actually asking if i was “able” to download the tiny tina dlc today. the so-called “europe” guys are so slow at making the content available.

if i was responsible, and my job consisted of adding content once a week — for millions of loyal, european psn customers, i’d actually worked long hours so the content was “activated” at midnight.

sliceanddicemwg 26 June, 2013 @ 18:39

Can anyone tell me why I can’t download Hotline Miama?? keeps reverting to the previous screen….

??

you can download tiny tina dlc straight from the game

funnydude6556 26 June, 2013 @ 18:44

So when are you going to answer one of us? I mean that’s all we’re looking for here, a straight forward answer as to why we can’t access our content.

Han_the_Dragon 26 June, 2013 @ 18:46

Like others have already mentioned the content on the store from this update is visible, but it gives an error (not accessible) when we try to view it..

Would be nice if you guys did something about it..

when the store going to be updated? also is there any chance of some marvel, DC, Skylanders or any new Disney avatars.

For the one who said get a USA Psn account I have one & it much better content then the content we get here In EU.

here me getting all hype up of getting Ps4 then i stop & think what if we get the same sloppy treatment by SCEE when Ps4 is out, then i get so ill thinking about it. :(

stores still not updated with new items do you know why?

solarwind12 26 June, 2013 @ 18:56

When is DAYZ out ?.. was sure i read today on a site, guess it must of been Sparticus, for US store, been playing a lot of State of Decay, but wish it was on psn instead, how Any xbox er can use that contoller All the time is just beyond me, can’t stand them, SoD isn’t The most polished indie i played, but i can live with that, the real-time journals, map and other necessary distractions are my worst gripe about it.. Anyway i just hope DAYZ will be here soon.. got TLoU (finally) yesterday, managed to get Both pre-order packs with it as well, So mad at store for removing them so quick, like i mentioned on blog-roundup If Only they were as efficient at fixing stuff too.. so might start that tonight, no real rush though, may check crazy tiny tee’s dlc out first, IF it gets a slot.

solarwind12 26 June, 2013 @ 19:02

@ doodlecrazy.
where you been, ms have Totally turnaround on both DRM, having to sign in daily And the mad 2nd hand games policy they spoke of. I am Very pleased as well, i mean imagine a SCE-e without any real competition, horrible thought indeed, ?.

Pretty sure dayz is a pc exclusive at the moment, Mr hall did hint that it could come to future consoles though. But then again I maybe wrong…

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:03

i bet Jawad Ashraf is down the pub and dont care about ps3 owners

PUT THE UPDATE ON PS3 STORE NOW or il come down there and do it myself this is not on i bet this sort of service will happen on ps4 slow updates and no one from sony telling us when update is live

just sell sony to xbox and be done with it

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:04

xbox one has already failed and only a moron will buy one

We need NEW STORE TEAM for europe, or let us use european paypal with the USA store thanks

8pm, visited the webstore to purchase Hotline Miami – nothing found, no update online. Oh SCEE …

The one week I actually want to buy something for once.

For all the things Sony have been great on the last year or two, It’s surprising how bad the PS Store still is, Inconsistent updates, Missing Content, It sometimes takes so long to load up I forget why I’m on it. They really need to overhaul how it works. I WANT TO GIVE YOU MY MONEY!!! I want to buy Hotline Miami, even though I have it on steam, and maybe a PSOne sale game. The store is by far the least satisfying part of the playstation experience/brand.

sliceanddicemwg 26 June, 2013 @ 19:12

it’s like atorias of the abyss all over again… meh what do I care

Jawads Day in Office?

10am drink coffee
11am breakfast
15h copy + paste usa blog and change some prices and remove a ton of discounts and stuff so europe gets nothing and scammed on currency conversions
16h write 5 or 6 blog comments and call it a day
17h complain to co-workers about crazy blog commenters and call it a day

19h check bank account for more sony money

Just echoing what has already been reported by others: Magic 2014 and the Tiny Tina DLC for Borderlands 2 are unavailable for purchase, even though they show up as advertisements in the “latest games” section. Do please fix.

Oh cool.

No Ratchet: Gladiator yet, I wouldn’t be as annoyed if we had an explanation, but I guess I should be used to this by know, considering we don’t even have CS:GO yet.

So any explanation other than.
“Sorry, we’re working on it, and its going to take as long as it takes for everyone to forget about it.”

And this time you can’t even blame it on Valve, because R&C is a Sony title.

Really looking forward to some Hotline Miami, but I’m thinking I should wait till tomorrow at this rate.

sliceanddicemwg 26 June, 2013 @ 19:18

@eddynz well i live in uk and its not here yet either….

@sliceanddicemwg I live in the UK too, I’m just stuck with my NZ account (Another great “feature” of the PSN)

@Grimmy11
Indeed, just last weekend I described that SCEE’s store is by far the weakest link in Sony’s chain. Yet it seems that they have not the slightest intention to ever make a real and substantial progress.

I just tweeted @yosp if he knows about the standards that SCEE’s store team expects us to accept all the time. It simply feels oh so wrong and lacklustre.
On the one side you have guys as Cerny, Yoshida, Ahmad & Co who obviously put a lot of effort to make us enjoy Playstation and then you have … the European store. Completely different story.

dont h8 on the mods yo.
them just sum poor grunts who r told what 2 write and when 2 write it.
if u rly want 2 h8 proper, get urself sum hotline miami action on steam an dl ur magic on ipad or stuff.

@ MASPALOMAZ (169)

Come on. No need to get personal here. Jawad does a great job on this blog, and it’s not his job to make the deals. Yes, we seem to get less stuff than other regions, but to personally attack one blog poster is just out of order.

PlaySN_Pedro250 26 June, 2013 @ 19:29

How are we suppose to buy, when the content is missing and only icons are showed? Is it no enough that we pay more that the USA players (to scee 5$ = 5€) AND that we have to wait between 24 to 48 hours more that the USA players for the content AND that we receive far less content that the USA players and now this?

Come on fix that.

jeroenagnes 26 June, 2013 @ 19:30

From within Borderlands 2 i was able to download the Tiny Tina DLC.
First i’ve got enumorous errors about enumerating when i went to the downloadable content section within the game but finally it worked.

From within the game when i clicked download for the TT DLC it went out of the game to the direct downloadpage of the dlc.

Sorry for my bad english btw ;-)

@audi2k200 its humor, not meant personal. come on you saw the last blog post where by mistake a moderator comment by jawad was stuck at the end of the blog, so it looked always as if he had just replied to the last blog comment? that went on for days and is probably still there. There is so many bugs in the euro store, how come the USA store is fine?

Intention isnt to make fun of anyone but obviously in the euro team they arent capable of getting the job done or wanting to. Like there is a sale in the euro store since a week for stuff like bf3 premium, some sports games, was it ever even mentioned here? Hows that a great job. I am sure there is enough jobless people in UK who would L-O-V-E to work for sony day and night for free and get the job done.

for all who want tiny tiny dlc for borderlands and a season pass holder just load the game up and click on the dowloadable content menu if it keeps comming up failed to enumerate keep trying i eventualy got it to work and am now downloading the dlc its 1691mb not to sure if it works for non season pass holders

Sony has lost a LOT of sales here today. For example, I’ve created a Steam account in order to purchase Magic 2014 that was SUPPOSED to be available today, but isn’t.

I might end up buying more from Steam in the future because of this.

People are entitled to be angry. This is a release date. If physical shops behaved like this then it would not be acceptable.

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:36

7.35pm and still store not updated yet this is really discusting i predict this long wait time for ps4 games will happen as well on the ps4 store

anyone want me to get sony’s address so we can tie them all up and take their jobs and run sony better then they can let me know lol

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:37

ye what lewis1992 said he would be better at running sony then sony would

solarwind12 26 June, 2013 @ 19:38

@ aditrax21
yeah, it’s defo getting a console release, i read interview last week by DAYZ’s devs, basically slanting ms for Not allowing them to release it on xbox, Unless they get a publisher, brilliant article, even though it was on a ms site he more or less labelled ms’s next-gen as xbone.. in replies underneath article it was made clear DAYZ Is coming to PS3, it also all looked like it’s a sooner rather than later release.. i really hope i read everything correct, as it looks like The indie game of year, for me anyways.

@179
In-Game Store never works and I’ve been trying since yeasterday and nothing :/

yea that works what #179 said to do . it also works for none season pass holders as ive just got it downloading

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:41

solarwind12 dead rising 3 has also been stolen by xbox one and wont be on ps4 besides xbox one has failed already il pray that gets the blue ring of death and if sure will lol

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:41

borderlands 2 any good i might get it if the store dont hurry up and download and get all DLC as well

CoolRichy008UK borderlands 2 is a great game def worth investing in

absolute joke. most of my online american friends have all trophys on MAGIC 2014 now and i still cant get it fix this instantly

I tried to buy Hotline Miami today and cannot. :( It is shown on the Welcome screen of PSN Store, but when I click on it, nothing happens. Anyone else has this problem?
(using English store, despite being in Poland)

just keep trying the borderlands in game store took me 7 attempts but got in eventually better than waiting for he store to update propperly

CoolRichy008UK 26 June, 2013 @ 19:55

thanx PAUL_UK-77 il think about getting it if store int updated by 10pm il drop you a add if you like

solarwind12