Posted

PlayStation Store Update 31st July 2013

Enter the world of Cloudberry Kingdom, a new platformer with randomly generated levels to cater to your skill level. Whether you are a casual player or a platforming prodigy, Cloudberry Kingdom will serve levels to challenge you. Its hero is also named Bob. We all like Bob!

Also available this week are Superfrog HD, Zeno Clash 2 and now, PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD for PS Vita.

Our #playstationmemories sale is still going on and there’s one more week left for the PS3 leg of the promotion. Speaking of promotions, lots of other titles will be also go on offer in our Summer Festival sale, which I know many of you were patiently waiting for. That’s not all, we’re also holding a Need for Speed franchise sale, too where a whole host of NFS content has been discounted.

Lastly, PlayStation Plus has new content shuffling in, which now includes EA’s Need for Speed Most Wanted, Lego Lord of the Rings for Vita and more besides.

Full round up below.

PlayStation Network New Content

Content may be added or removed, or move dates – please stay tuned to your weekly Store Update for the most up to date listings. Listed savings are approximate, based on SRP excluding Special Offer pricing and should be considered as a guide only.

PlayStation Plus – August Update

PEGI: 7

Invizimals: Hidden Challenges
Price: Free
PEGI: 3
Availability: France and Italy only

KEY_IMAGE_ENG_410957_THUMBIMG
Narco Terror (Trial available – except in Germany)
Price: £7.99/€9.99
PEGI: 16

EP0005-NPEB01395_00-RIPDSCEEFULLGAME_en_THUMBIMG
R.I.P.D.: The Game
Price: £5.99/€7.49
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Germany, New Zealand

EP4064-NPEB01316_00-SUPERFROG0000000_THUMBIMG
Superfrog HD
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 3

EP2043-NPEB01328_00-GAMEPURCHASE0001_en_THUMBIMG
The Last Bounty Hunter (Trial available)
Price: £6.49/€7.99
PEGI: 16
Availability: Not available in Turkey

EP0700-NPEB01339_00-TURBOSSSDIGITAL0_en_THUMBIMG
Turbo: Super Stunt Squad
Price: £34.99/€44.99
PEGI: 3
Availability: Bulgaria, Greece, India, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Ukraine

EP0005-NPEB01351_00-ZENOCLSH2FULLHDD_en_THUMBIMG

Zeno Clash 2 (Trial available, except in Germany)
Price: £8.99/€11.25

Bioshock Infinite

Prices: £3.69/€4.49

Breakquest: Extra Evolution

• 100 Balls

Prices: £1.59/€1.99

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2

• Cod: Black Ops 2 Vengeance (available from 1st August)

Prices: £11.59/€14.49

Dynasty Warriors 8

God of War: Ascension

• Mantles of the Gods

Prices: £0.59/€0.75
Availability: Al

Injustice Gods Among Us

Prices: £3.99/€4.99

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

Time And Eternity

Availability: Not available in Russia

315 Comments
23 Author replies

Awesome month for plus thanks SCEE!

Now start the complaining in…
GO!

JammieDodgerz 31 July, 2013 @ 15:06

I have no clue why we haven’t seen Rachet: Gladiator? It’s the exact same as the U.S version just with a different name. I don’t understand the delay.

Thank you for the update anyhow! :)

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:12
2.1

Not totally true.

There are some technical issues with it. There may be another update soon, but please don’t get your hopes too high.

I thought Superfrog and Narco were both to get PS+ discounts?

Nightmare966 31 July, 2013 @ 15:07

Good week for me: Martian Manhunter and the Plus titles as well :D

No chance of that cheap Max Payne 3 or Defiance then?
Will the stores be this much different when the PS4 rolls out?

I guess it’s time I just give up on Legend of Dragoon being added at all.
Oh well.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:15
6.1

Still a work in progress.

any news on the Japanese voices for Dynasty Warriors 8? Any Dynasty Warriors 8 avatars perhaps?

also asked on another blog post but doubtful it will be seen or have a response. is there any reason why the recent blog posts aren’t updating?

this is what recent posts show for me

1. Stealth Inc sneaks onto PlayStation 3 and PS Vita tomorrow
2. LittleBigPlanet update: Contraption Challenge 18 results!
3. The making of Castle of Illusion HD – new video
4. Atomic Ninjas first gameplay trailer released
5. Do Not Fall drops onto PS3 this week

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:17
7.1

Some DW8 stuff is scheduled for the coming weeks so look forward to those :)

Strange – It’s more something Fred would know but he’s MIA. I’m seeing it fine on my end (same as a consumer would see it). Perhaps clear your cache and see if that works.

Hexahedronaut 31 July, 2013 @ 15:09

Afternoon hope your having a good day Jawad having to work outside in this rain has sucked today so it’s good to come home to a great update all 3 ps3 plus games, cloudberry kingdom and bio shock infinite for me. If you have any info could I ask for a status report on runner 2? I bought the American version but getting a dollar card was so much hassle and I really want the DLC for it.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:20
8.1

From my sources, it should be available pretty soon. Like, real soon… fingers crossed, yep?

Was going to get pixeljunk but it’s showing as £9.99 on the store for me and not £7.99.
Is the blog post price incorrect or the store price?

Got the Vita Plus games but no sign of the PS3 games yet…

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:21
9.1

Incredibly sorry – this is £9.99.

nice one, thug :D

Will we be getting the GTA V Avatars that the US store have got?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:22
11.1

There will be two available. Not sure if they are the same as the US.

Superfrog HD, PS+ and Bioshock DLC (season pass) for me! Still waiting for DLC sale.

SUPERFROG :D

mafia ii ain’t appearing as free on the web store

Dr-abdulelah 31 July, 2013 @ 15:12

hello Jawad Ashraf
LEGO The Lord of the Rings ( ps vita )
still not available in saudi arabia playstation store

No PixelJunk Monsters HD in Australia? That makes me sad :( What’s the reason why just out of curiosity?

Hey Jawad,

Nice store update, with some great sales!
About those sales… Sometimes I want to make use of an offer, but I can’t because I got the item already for free with my PS+ subbscription. Because bought content is also playable after my subscription ends (don’t worry though, have been PS+ since day one and have no intend of ending this). But also I sometimes want to support a developer by buying their stuff when I liked it. Could you ask the Store/UI team if this possibly could be made available?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:29
17.1

Unfortunately this isn’t possible. It is set up so you are entitled to the free content of the month. It’s nice of you to want to support them further, though :) You could always set up a secondary account for that purpose if you so wished.

After the very disappointing Summer Sale that has virtually nothing for PSVita, we get the just as bad Lego game on PSVita this month.

Ah well at least the last couple of months were good on the IGC for PSVita…

And I’ll buy Superfrog HD from Team17 as I already played that on my Amiga 500. A full blown level editor for the PSVita for that game too, cross buy only for that money, great deal. Will buy it today.

And the PS3 content on IGC side is good too, I’ll play NFS for sure.

So SCEE, partly thanks, for the PS3 IGC, and Superfrog HD, maybe I will thank you some more if the big Summer Sale really gets worth it mid August when you’ll update it with great content and not the weak stuff that is in there now for 2 weeks.

Where are the GTAV avatars?

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 15:14

Please comment on next Soul Sacrifice DLC and Deadpool DLC.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:30
20.1

I don’t have anything to share today for these titles.

Deadpool0666 31 July, 2013 @ 15:15

Good update :) Could I ask about PS2 classics? I was wondering now that the new Star Wars battlefront has been announced, would we see the original Star Wars battlefront (1 & 2) out on the store at some point? I loved those games and I have wanted them since the ps2 classics section was opened. Thanks :)

I bought Monsters this morning for £9.99, have I been overcharged? Either way, completely worth it.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 15:39
22.1

Sorry, this is indeed £9.99 and the post above will be amended ASAP!

When is Spelunky coming to Vita? I was expecting it today as it has been advertised as July. I can’t wait to play it!

Yeah, where are the GTAV avatars? Come on, Sony! You’ve pulled them off last week, and the USA already have m’

xX_HOJAT_Xx 31 July, 2013 @ 15:18

hey Jawad , why PS plus is 64.99 USD on UAE PS store but 48.99 USD on USA PS store , what’s the difference , while both are in USD ?

Do you think that any of the thatgamecompany games will be either going on Plus or receiving any discounts. Also would love to see Pixeljunk shooter 1/2 on there!

Well done on the awesome update this month!

Superfrog? As in the old Amiga game? Cool!

Is it not cross buy then? I guess not because it doesn’t say. If it was cross buy I’d buy it immediately.
The sort of game I’d like to play at home on the TV, but also take with me sometimes.

What about size? How big would the Vita version be?

Cheers, and thanks.

Orangegamer1 31 July, 2013 @ 15:20

Hey Jawad, I know you have been asked many questions as of right now, but I was just wondering if the Store is actually updated?

Sadly, the Store for me has not been updated on PSN and Web Store for the Plus Games.

Was hoping to play them over this month D:

Carnivius_Prime 31 July, 2013 @ 15:20

Hm, was going to buy Superfrog but after seeing pics of it I’m not so sure now. The Amiga version had nicer graphics.

Will we ever see some ps1 or ps2 at some point i mean its great to see same classic games like rayman for the vita but I want to see more of the old games like suikoden etc.

CrookedWings 31 July, 2013 @ 15:20

Hey Jawad, Lego Lord of the Rings isn’t available at the Israeli Playstation Store either.

Just out of curiosity, will we get a different game instead?

turbogeek421 31 July, 2013 @ 15:21

Man! I’d have preferred NBA 2K13 over Spec Ops: The Line!

Still one of the best PS+ updates to date!

helder-paulino 31 July, 2013 @ 15:23

I can’t find none of the games for free for PS+, I have the games that were free last month

non of the IGC’s have been updated

ShogunDarius 31 July, 2013 @ 15:24

We likely to see Grandia, Black Rock Shooter or Atelier Totori Plus go on sale anytime soon?

TINTINTB303 31 July, 2013 @ 15:24

Does anyone know if Mafia 2 was ever patched?!? I bought it about 18 months ago and could never play past chapter 13 [“chop chop”] due to an infinite loading screen. :-(

THE NEW PLUS GAMES WILL BE AVAILABLE TO DOWNLOAD AFTER SONY EUROPE GETS 5 “THANKS” TODAY. Could be some more hours.

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 15:24

Is it really so hard to ask about Soul Sacrifice DLC for which compatibility patch been out for a week? And Deadpool DLC which is out in US now? I want more Deadpool…

Great update,
But when can we expect “Lego Lord of the rings”? The game itself is not even available in PS Store.

When can we expect this update to be live? To save me checking the store constantly :3

bradigor1981 31 July, 2013 @ 15:25

Hi,

Will we be seeing Nikoli Puzzle V Slitherlink in the EU store at any point? The US got it this week and it was one of the games I was most looking forward to.

Hexahedronaut 31 July, 2013 @ 15:26

Thanks for the reply so yep fingers crossed!.

PTlls0ulHunt3rll 31 July, 2013 @ 15:26

Why the europe don’t have the NBA2k13!!! OMG INJUSTICE!!!

is this todays update coz there is nothing new on the UK store yet???

superfrog for me <3

I guess TORO’s Friend Network is too much to ask?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:51
46.1

I have mentioned this in past weeks. There aren’t plans at the moment. If things change we will update you.

Hello, is the Store Update today or what? Who do I have to (CENSORED) to get the price lowered for The Line?

Reality_palez 31 July, 2013 @ 15:30

How about the Godfather 2

I think I know the answer already, but will pixeljunk monsters be crossbuy? I bought it on PS3 and PSP already. I would happily play it again on vita but tough to justify buying for a third time.

Light_23-LCie 31 July, 2013 @ 15:30

Oooo GoW DLC~ I got CE on monday and im really really loving multiplayer. Really don’t see all the hate. That said i’v played all GoW games xD

As for updates it be cool to be able to download PS+ content. Can’t seem to find it >.< hehe

The PixelJunk Monsters ultimate HD price is showing as £9.99 on the store, it says £7.99 here

Is the rayman pre-order price a discount on what it will be when it actually releases?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:53
52.1

I’m not 100% certain on this so I will need to confirm.

Good update but I don’t appreciate being made wait a whole month for Rayman Legends :P

Any news on when we might see Spelunky HD on the PS3 and Vita?
I thought it was meant to be July but any information on when we might see it would be appreciated.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:54
53.1

I believe it is currently going through QA.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:58
53.2

Updates are now rolling out!

Just wondering, but will Persona 4 arena ever be released on the European ps store? Or does anyone know the reason why it hasn’t or ever will be.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:54
54.1

It should see a release eventually unless something changes.

is there some gremlins at play on the store today or something as by this time of day the plus stuff is usually avalible via the search function?

last time i saw this was the update where the store was not fixed till next day.

TINTINTB303 31 July, 2013 @ 15:33

When is the store updating (PS+ stuff)?! Not even the usual early web store has updated!!

Any info on release dates for:

Terraria
Spelunky
Frozen Synapse Tactics (awesome been playing it on my tab!)
Lone Survivor
Luftrausers

Any info at all?

Electrical_Angel 31 July, 2013 @ 15:35

@Jawad Ashraf – wheres the GTAV avatars ? i dont see why US can get them & we dont…

Hi Jawad, would it be possible to get some Rockstar Games avatars on the store? I’d really love to have something like this: http://media.rockstargames.com/rockstargames/img/global/downloads/wallpapers/rockstar/glow_north_1920x1080.jpg

(Link is to official Rockstar Games website)

Please let me know if there are any plans for this.

Hi Jawad,

Could it be possible that Europe could get Atelier avatars please? it would be great if you could bring those over here :D
Those avatars are available on the US PSN Store as well as the Japanese Store too.

In reply to post 16 in the Summer Festival update Chris Howe stated Superfrog HD would have a 20% discount. The update doesn’t mention any discount. Who’s in error? (don’t bother deleting Chris Howe’s post, I’ve screen captured it)

On another point will we ever get an update that isn’t full of mistakes and errors?

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 15:37

@Jawad Ashraf Thank you for replying. I take it it’s not yet the time for either Soul Sacrifice or Deadpool new DLC. I’ll take Bioshock Infinite DLC then, I have season pass.
I’m almost glad there’s more time before new Soul Sacrifice DLC: I’m trying to beat Black Siegfried in Lord of Apocalypse on Vita. I officially hate this cheap bastard.

None of the IGC titles have been updated :/

helder-paulino 31 July, 2013 @ 15:38

The store in Portugal isn’t updated yet, how long do we have to wait to get the PS+ content?

Great! Definitely going to check out PJ’s Monsters. Now I’d just like to see a release of their Shooter and Shooter 2 onto the Vita, it’d be a great game to play on the move!

given When Vikings Attack is a cross buy title, will Plus subscribers be getting the PS3 version as well as the Vita version?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:05
66.1

Yep.

GhostRiderzElite 31 July, 2013 @ 15:40

@ jaward any idea what time tomorrow blk ops 2 new map pk available from thx.

We need more NIS avatars like the USA has and we also need JP voice dlc for soul sacrifice.. Please it cannot be so hard when USA has all these juicy things.. -_-

Shame PixelJunk Monsters HD isn’t £7.99, that’s a great price!
Got really Excited when I saw that :(

How come US get a 20% PS+ discount and we don’t!!!!

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:04
69.1

We will too now. :D

Aus store hasn’t update :(

Still not updated ): (Europe)

Amazing update guys thanks :D
Sorry to sound like a broken record but is it possible in anyway to bring Dino Crisis 1&2 to the Eu store ? :D

Any chance of Fifa 13 price being reduced?

anything on Yugioh Decade Duels?

Damn I can find Superfrog HD on the PSVita PSN store, but not yet on the PS3 PSN store.

And it says on PSVita PSN store to buy the PS3 version and get the PSVita version for free… Not sure if it also works the other way around so will wait till PS3 store updates. But I want it already!

When Vikings Attack and Lego bad version of the game is in PSVita store too. You gotta use search though with title of the game

Thesnipergecko 31 July, 2013 @ 15:51

Superfrog HD is up on the Vita store already \o/

@HazelAM: yes they already confirmed that before so should get both versions Free.

When does this go live? I want to go for a clash in the Clouds!

well, at least we know there some issues with ratchet Gladitor. i was due to take action today if no update but as you gave me a update i say thankyou. just hope we get better news on that game soon

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 15:53

Still not updated in Russia.
Hint: guys, it updates simultaneously across SCEE regions. They’re somewhat late today.

Thanks for the GTAV avatar reply, Jawad. Nice to know we will be getting some

wheres the update today in the UK??

NoddingPenguin 31 July, 2013 @ 15:58

The store hasn’t updated but if you do a Vita store search for LEGO LOTR you can download it now.

Hi Jawad,
I know it’s a bit to early to ask, but what can we expect about the “Not available in Germany or except in Germany” situation when the PS4 arrives does it stays the same like this complete generation or will you have a solution where we can expect that this will not happen anymore?

ReZonanZ_44 31 July, 2013 @ 15:59

@ bravo9zero

I agree with you 100%.
In the US the game has a 20% discount for ps plus members.
And when i saw the discount on the us ps blog yesterday, I was so excited and I was almost certain that the same discount was going to apply in the eu store.
Apparently not …

breakbeatkaos 31 July, 2013 @ 15:59

Any update on the Project Zero and Project Zero II (Fatal Frame in the US) PS2 classics being put on the store, like the US have?

Also, we’ll be seeing the GTAV and Dynasty Warriors 8 avatars that the US got too?

@Jawad Ashraf,

The Plus-update for August is something that made me have an idea. The reason for that is the fact that in all territories where PlayStation Plus is available, Spec Ops: The Line is given away for free to members. However, UAE gets NBA 2k13. While I am in the Netherlands, I can positively say that I have absolutely ZERO interest in Spec Ops: The Line. NBA 2k13, however, is a game I would like to receive with my Plus-membership.

It made me wonder whether or not its possible to implement a system where in cases that this happens, I would for instance be allowed to pick NBA 2k13 instead of Spec Ops: The Line. It would make Plus even better, and the chances of everyone getting at least one game they really want would only grow bigger.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:06
87.1

It’s a nice idea but not as easy to implement as it sounds.

No Pixeljunk Monsters: Ultimate HD for AU/NZ?

Compliments on the Sale and the Update!
But the Ratchet & Clank situation. It’s really a disgrace! First, the delay of the Vita version, and when the Vita-version finally arrived, it was a worse version, and it needs 7 GB. No think you… And now, the Gladiator hasnt arrived yet.

Heya jawad, isnt mars war logs meant to be on eu psn today?

Personally, I must admit that the free games given with Plus are mostly catered to the typical western gamer with titles such as Saints Row: The Third, Spec Ops: The Line and Mafia II. Games in which I, as an avid fan of Japanese titles, really have no interest in. Would it be possible for more Japanese titles to be added to Plus? We got Catherine recently, but unfortunately for me, I already own that title no less than three times. And yes, all three versions I bought myself.

Hope to hear from you soon! For the rest? I guess I’ll download the Dynasty Warriors 8 DLC when I upgrade my wallet. These last few months have been quite weak for me in terms of Store content…

TheDarkOnePL 31 July, 2013 @ 16:00

Not in POLAND either

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 16:00

@godheit May I join your question sir in regards to Russia? I feel bad for Germany in that regard, but sometimes I can see the reason – your strict laws when it comes to 18+ games.
With Russia it’s more puzzling. Why Time and Eternity DLC is not available? Or Dynasty Warriors 8? There’s no actual reason for that.

So let’s see… wait, i’ll turn on my PS3 aaaand… Singstar crap is still there. So, Jawad, i’m sorry. I’m not buying anything from PSN Store. Again.

Hi Chris. already asked this on the Most Wanted page but got no response, so I’ll try again. Any chance of a Most Wanted Complete Downloadable Edition like the one for Burnout Paradise’s dlc (packs, upgrades, timesavers,etc)?
Buying all the dlc together is rather expensive, even with the ps plus discount and since both games are made by criterion I’m sure/hoping there is one planned.

Just need to know if and when PJM will ever be coming to Australia.

Sadly, this was the only thing I was looking forward to this week.

AussieOutsider 31 July, 2013 @ 16:04

Can I trade Spec Ops: The Line for NBA 2K13 Also? Had enough of shooters in PS+…

Superfrog is supposed to be cross-buy according to the publisher. Have they change that or its just a small mistake at the blog ?

plisken1979 31 July, 2013 @ 16:05

why does it take so long for you guys to ACTUALLY update the store? i’m on the store right now and none of what is above is on there. no free games, no discounts etc. every week it’s the same old story. if your gonna post this update on the blog, at least make sure it’s on the store and available to download. I work in the customer service trade and as soon as something appears in our handout’s to customers we make sure the items are actually in stock. I and my other fellow workmates would be in so much trouble if we did what is happening here. it’s really bad that this keeps happening and you need to rectify it.

NOOOOOOO! Was happy with our + update, then noticed UEA are getting NBA. NOOOOOOO!

UltraSilver64 31 July, 2013 @ 16:07

Nice update Jawad. That’s Need for Speed: Most Wanted & Mafia II for me to try and LEGO LOTR & When Vikings Attack for me to keep!

Still waiting for Ratchet: Gladiator, like everybody else, but I know you’re trying Jawad. Technical difficulties between territories do take a while to iron out (along with translations!). But I can wait…

Just want to confirm something about When Vikings Attack: I asked Chris about if we are getting the PS3 version along with the VITA version (since they are Cross-Buy) and he confirmed it to be true.

Will this be the same for the one we are getting through IGC (we get two versions instead of one)?

Handige_Harry 31 July, 2013 @ 16:07

Any update on the Everybody Golfs Cross game content?

Hogs of War still hasn’t been added to PS1 Classics? Why not!? The US store got this months ago, it seriously cannot be that difficult to add it on the UK store as well. I’ve seen a few threads about this and no one at Sony even responds to our comments.

Will this ever be added!?

Looks like several here is never happy with their PS3. Why are you even owning it when you never get satisfied?

It does not make sense in owning something you don’t like.

Hey Jawad, will we get discounts on Rocksmith tracks like they have on the US PSN Store?

Also, will we get the rest of the content for Rocksmith? We’re missing “Tighten Up” by The Black Keys and “I Hate Everything About You” by Three Days Grace. Also missing are the Blink 182 and Megadeth SongPacks (tracks are available individually but it’s cheaper as a pack). These tracks/packs are available on the XBOX in PAL regions, but never got added to the AU/EU/UK PSN Stores.

So sad seeing that PixelJunk Monsters isn’t available in Australia. Please tell me that this is coming?

toolfan2007 31 July, 2013 @ 16:23

Awesome plus update! Can’t wait to download them all! :)

Jupiler4Life 31 July, 2013 @ 16:24

not getting any updates here, suggestions pls??

STILL NO UPDATE?????
Jawad seems to only answer the easy questions…
so Jawad whats happening with Europes update today????????????

The image has updated, but still shows the last months games :(

cooldudematt 31 July, 2013 @ 16:28

Hi
Can we please start to get more PSN Avatars for different games like Assassin’s Creed III, Marvel vs. Capcom 3, Etc… Thanks

Nightmare966 31 July, 2013 @ 16:28

Guys: If you want a DLC for a game with a in-game Store (ie. Injustice), check it out from there. It seems whatever issue there is lies on the new Store :/

As for Plus, we can only wait.

Hmmm, not up yet. And it’s going to take a while to download all that.

Chaosprower 31 July, 2013 @ 16:31

The Spanish store has not been updated yet (with the new games and the sales) I want to check out Superfrog.

ThreeWallzz 31 July, 2013 @ 16:32

Yes NBA2K13 replaced MafiaII in the UAE!!!!!thank u a lot guys

nice update…

daftendirekt 31 July, 2013 @ 16:35

Is it just me or is it looking bad for this update actually going live today? Vita stuff seems to be all available if you do a search for it but no such luck for ps3 content. Oh well, wait and see I suppose.

@Jawad
Still no info on Russian release of The Walking Dead 400 Days DLC???
TTG are ignoring us on their forum =(

Chaosprower 31 July, 2013 @ 16:38

@daftendirekt I can’t see the Vita suff either, even with search. It’s probably updating slowly across regions.

No DLC for Bioshock Infinite thru ingame menu, but the title update is already there… (why i was so stupid to buy the season pass i will never know )

They should probably do the store update on tuesday, or just keep doing it like now but say its on august 1st… ;)

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 16:40

@Grantoso I’ll just won’t buy any Telltale future stuff on principle. Just do the same. What [DELETED].
There are far, far too many games in this oversaturated market to tolerate [DELETED] like that.

TINTINTB303 31 July, 2013 @ 16:40

A really helpful store team that keep giving us bang up to the minute information on what’s going on and answer all peoples concerns or questions……

Agreed

“Posted on 31 July, 2013 at 4:30 pm by MoFoMedia
Hmmm, not up yet. And it’s going to take a while to download all that.
Anyone have any idea why my PS3 usually does around 30mbps while I have a 150mbps connection? Is that just the servers being slow?”

Yup the servers must be slow. I got a 32Mbit connection, but the PS3 most of the times doesn’t get over 10 to 15Mbps.

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 16:45

SCEE should move store update to tuesday. It’s not really acceptable that in this day and age EU PS store is always 1 day late. As such everything in Europe is exclusive to PC and xbox for a day. ALWAYS.
Idiots, really.

daftendirekt 31 July, 2013 @ 16:49

@Chaosprower Hmm…that’s unfortunate. Are you accessing the store through Vita or PS3? Content appears to show through the Vita store but not through the PS3 one. I was under the impression that the storefront update simultaneously across all regions but I may be wrong.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 16:49

We’re currently experiencing some technical issues with the updates displaying on the various store fronts. Our technical team are on the case and should have this fixed shortly.

Thanks for the update, hopefully soon actually means really soon!

Jawad, can you tell me if I buy the Superfrog HD game on PSVita, that I get the PS3 version for free later?

Or does it only work the other way around, buying PS3 version gives PSVita game for free?

If it works both ways, I’ll buy it on the PSVita now and PS3 later when the technical issues are fixed…

supersmith2500 31 July, 2013 @ 16:51

@Jawad:
It’s ok, got the Vita PS+ content and it will keep me busy tommorow. Going to download the PS3 plus games on Friday anyways or later if fixed. Thanks for the heads up.

Stonesthrow 31 July, 2013 @ 16:51

Got NFS Most wanted not too long ago so own everything in the IGC once again ><.. NBA 2K13 would've been a nice surprise but isn't available here apparently.
Weak store update again too.. Calm before the next gen storm? Back to Halo 4 for now I guess.

supersmith2500 31 July, 2013 @ 16:51

*for the rest of the night,

Will SCEE continue with this level of service with the PS4? Especially when you consider everyone who wants to play online will be paying for it! I really can’t see it improving.

Hexahedronaut 31 July, 2013 @ 16:52

4:50 still no update not even on the web store sigh I really wish SCEE and SCEA where one we wouldn’t have these constant problems.

Thanks for the update Jawad. Its just typical the day I really want to play something on PS+ the store has issues and the update appears later than it has in a long time.

I want to play some Spec Ops…

@125 EU store used to be updated before the US, then they changed the update days around and the US got their update a day early. I guess been after the EU update made them feel inferior

funnydude6556 31 July, 2013 @ 16:57

Not to insult anyone but I always thought the store went live at 5-5:30 PM and it’s 4:55 at the moment but yeah after the last few updates I can’t imagine I’ll be playing the Bioshock DLC today.

Also thanks for addressing the situation Jawad. I know we can’t expect you to do anything about this but it’s good for you guys to at least address that there is a problem and that your working on it.

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 16:59

@Random127 They ARE meant to be inferior. They pay way less and Sony consoles are way less popular in US. But Sony is full of it. They remind me of Nokia in some aspects…

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:00

Updates are beginning to show up now.

Is something else going to replace tomb raider summer festival sale?

While at technical difficulties, the blog still loads forever on Opera and Firefox, says something about “cdn-static.viddler.com” this is happening on firefox and opera so i guess all browsers. Thx for the updates on the store ;)

store not updated yet why !?

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:07
141.1

You should start seeing some content updates now.

Spec Ops the Line in fact is now free for PLUS in store, the other two games not yet at least for me

Nightmare966 31 July, 2013 @ 17:05

@Jawad: Indeed! I can finally see the LBP DLC and the Bioshock one :D Thanks for updating us.

MASPALOMAZ I have not noticed that issue on Chromium

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 17:08

I’m not sure why people are so forgiving. Nowadays we’re swimming in entertainment content like swine in the dirt. I myself have a backlog of over 10 titles on steam.
You already forgive a lot when you keep supporting a company that have the sheer audacity to update their storefront a day later that everyone else.

*******************************
Is Superfrog HD cross buy?
*******************************

Also how big is the Vita version, so that I know how much valuable memory card space I’ll need?

Thanks.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:14
146.1

If you purchase the PS3 version you will get the Vita version, too.

200MB roughly.

Every week it’s the same old tired story. Broken updates and missing content. SCEE really are a mess!How can the keep getting it so wrong? It’s a serious question.. Do Sony have any plans to improve the amateurish service from SCEE before the PS4 is launched or will we have to put up with more of this rubbish? Microsoft blow Sony out of the water when it comes to level of service.

Superfrog HD is cross buy, it says so in the PSVita PSN store.

But, it says: buy the PS3 version and get the PSVita version free.

Not sure if it works the other way around

“Posted on 31 July, 2013 at 5:08 pm by Lord_Gremlin
@funnydude6556 Well, I don’t know about you but if I won’t be playing new Bioshock DLC today I’m canceling my PS4 preorder. Still about 1 hour left to call before that store closes, so who knows.”

Pretty sure that you won’t cancel your pre order for that… If so, you mad.

Store not updated in AU :(

Lord_Gremlin 31 July, 2013 @ 17:15

Well, Bioshock DLC is up, too bad not visible from in-game store. Well, I’ve got to admit whatever issues there were you resolved em in timely and satisfactory manner. Which in turn means I’ll be spending more cash on PS3/Vita stuff in the nearest future.
Now if you’ll excuse me some sky racists are waiting to be eviscerated.

Shadowhero92 31 July, 2013 @ 17:15

how come the store hasnt updated yet?

Devils_Demon 31 July, 2013 @ 17:16

Store (on PC) still not updated here in Ireland. I’m eager to get Superfrog.

Great update this week, especially so for PS Plus! The store still hasn’t been updated with any of this though :/ Surprising as it is usually updated by the latest 4pm from experience. Any ideas when it will update?

Faustofausto 31 July, 2013 @ 17:16

UPDATE THE STORE!!!!

Yay updates are starting to roll in on the UK store, Spec Ops and When Vikings Attack are both free now.

“Spec Ops The Line (Not available in UAE)”
Are you kidding me???

TINTINTB303 31 July, 2013 @ 17:20

@ funnydude6556

The web store (especially the PS+ stuff) is usually updated in the morning. Still nothing though as I just checked! :-(

only spec ops is free, the other two hasn’t updated yet.

It’s sad that we EU people are 2nd rate customers for them, because our sales are always bad and store prices horrible.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:22

We had technical issues with the update however you will start seeing content trickle through.

daftendirekt 31 July, 2013 @ 17:24

Jawad, can we expect all content to filter through this evening? Might just try again tomorrow instead.

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:31
162.1

That is the plan but sometimes extra issues do arise.

Thank you Jawad, I don’t mind problem if I am kept up to date on what’s happens which you have done this afternoon.

Gamesgbkiller 31 July, 2013 @ 17:25

Waiting for the Plus games.

Thanks.

extermin8or_ 31 July, 2013 @ 17:27

Hey any details on how large the file size for Rayman will be? Just need to work out what would need deleting if I were to preorder it from the store…

Jawad Ashraf 31 July, 2013 @ 17:31
165.1

I won’t have visibility on that for now. Sorry.

darkjani2000 31 July, 2013 @ 17:27

Still waiting for free games….

Stealth Inc. is broken on the Vita store. I bought it when it came out, but I can’t rate it on the store and I can’t download it from the store either. The red shopping bag and download button aren’t there and it tells me I don’t own the game when I try to download it. It works fine on the PS3 store. PLEASE FIX THIS.

Jawad could you answer my question?

New summer sale discounts are still not available on psn store in the Netherlands,seems like each week for the last few weeks the updates for the store have been a technical mess..
Really sad to see Sony slacking.

The above should have said “…nd it tells me I don’t own the game when I try to RATE it”.

When do we get an edit function here?

Might be an odd request, but:

Please can we have a discount on the Star Wars: The Force Unleashed DLC?

Those extra levels (Jedi Temple, Hoth, etc.) have been on the store for years and haven’t budged from their £7.99 (each!) pricetag.

A disc version of the game called the Ultimate Sith Edition was released that included all the content but it is impossible to find at retailers nowadays.

Can you look into it pretty please?

Any news on when Spelunky is coming to Vita? I thought it was supposed to be released this month

Nightmare966 31 July, 2013 @ 17:34

@164: Seeing Rayman Origins is just 1.4GB, I don’t think it’s going to get really big.

I never complain about the content updates etc, but the shop haven’t updated this late for a long time.
The only thing there, is Spec Ops which i already own on disc.

I have waited a long time for Superfrog HD, and its bad luck that it had to be released today instead of last week when the shop updated properly.

Thanks for the reply notifying me that Superfrog will be cross buy. I’ll be buying it now for sure.
Might be an idea to make a note of it on the original post. Always nice to know when a game is cross buy.

Store hasn’t updated here yet, so couldn’t check that. Also thanks for reporting the size, always an important consideration with Vita games, so nice to know it’s just 200mb. I shouldn’t have an issue with that.

Thanks again. My only request would be in the future to note which games are cross buy in the main post, and also post file sizes beside it. I’m sure that used to happen as I used to check how big downloads were when I had slower, capped Internet. It’s still nice to be able to see right from the PSN update post. Price, cross buy, size.

Great work on the blog, very informative.
Kind regards.

Please clarify. Does cross buy only work for superfrog if you purchase ps3 version( not yet on my store)
I really want this on my vita but don’t want to buy vita if it isn’t cross buy.

KaneTheGoth 31 July, 2013 @ 17:38

I second Vashetti’s request; would love to see some Force Unleashed DLC reduced!

@v1.
That’s not how I read the superfrog answer. He said if you buy ps3 you get vita.
Didn’t you want to know if it was the other way round?

I bought Pixeljunk Monsters 2 hours ago, now it’s 20% off for Plus Members? I even waited for the blog post before buying.

Well, nice. Really nice.

neutronbomb 31 July, 2013 @ 17:42

Any news on a gta v pre-order?

Need for speed most wanted not free ps+ now

KaneTheGoth 31 July, 2013 @ 17:44

@Presskohle

Contact Customer Services and explain what happened

AshishSahoo 31 July, 2013 @ 17:45

LEGO The Lord of the Rings is not available on Indian store, so whats up with that?

I was told few weeks ago that Guacamelee ps vita will receive 3 euro discount that the price would be 10euro did it ever happen or did I miss it, because I am interested to get that game…
Also I am planning to buy Thieves in time with the discounted price.. Is it still crossbuy as I would love to receive some games for my Vita…

Could you please clarify how Cross-buy works on Superfrog?
Can you buy Vita-version and get PS3 version as well, even though it does not say that?
You are complicating this Cross-buy way to much.

Any chance of getting the Z.O.E HD games separately?

just waiting for most wanted and lord of the rings for vita to become active on the online website store

motormanjac249 31 July, 2013 @ 17:48

Ok, is it just me or is there nothing new on the store at all today? No new plus content on ps3 OR ps vita, not impressed, I’m usually sat ready for the 16:00 store update every Wednesday, but I have not had a decent or on time update for a while now :( I’m sad Sony, cheer me up

What time will be Black Ops 2 Vengeance DLC available ?

Lego LOTR shows as free, but when you go to buy it, it says it is £24.99 still? None of the games are online here.

I thought NFS Most Wanted was supposed to be free?

It says that it’s £29.99 in the instant game collection.

?????????????????????????????????????????

Will be digital version of Beyond for preorder on the Ps Store?

Okay it’s just changed to free. Downloading now! 8-)

i add all my games online via the website and then download them on the console later. least then i don’t miss out or have to spend ages searching for them

Devils_Demon 31 July, 2013 @ 17:58

so is there a trailer for Superfrog HD? I’ve been searching everywhere for anything more than just a logo and a PNG. Anything??

MadMan_Matt_ 31 July, 2013 @ 17:58

Everything’s just updated, NFS: MW, Msfia 2 etc all free now

theo_andravida 31 July, 2013 @ 17:59

I have a huge complaint to make about the free ps plus games for ps vita.I am from greece-i dont know if that matters on this-and i cannot view LEGO The Lord of the Rings at all.I have downloaded when vikings attack but when i search for lego there is no lord of the rings one.What should i do?Is there something wrong?

Gamesgbkiller 31 July, 2013 @ 18:00

Where is LEGO The Lord of the Rings ?

Its not even on the store ?

Awesome update.

Thank you very much.

TheDarkOnePL 31 July, 2013 @ 18:04

Poland have games

Will GTA V have digital version? And how big it will be?

TheDarkOnePL 31 July, 2013 @ 18:05

Games avaliable in Poland

PSVita seriously needs a GTA game. Bring GTA San Andreas on Vita!

Still no discount for Pixeljunk for +?

Need For Speed Most Wanted complete DLC bundle still full price

I got all IGC content for both PS3 & PSVita now

And I even was able to purchase Superfrog HD on PS3 now, cross buy PSVita version too! Even got extra PS+ discount on the normally 7.99 Euro price got down to 6 Euro and a bit or something.

WIN! Gonna play it, Team 17 ftw for that great retro Amiga 500 game

Well this sucks i was looking forward to Spec ops. and i cant even see NBA on the store!!!!only NFS and Mafia. They pulled this with Red dead redemption and only offered a replacement to Saudi users and shanked UAE users! Dissapointed.

LIKE-NO-ONE 31 July, 2013 @ 18:19

I don’t see LEGO The Lord of the Rings in the Saudi Store. And I don’t see any of the Plus games in the Web Store either.

Sly Cooper Thieves in Time (PS3) version is discounted now, but without the additional 10% PS+ discount promised in the Summer Sale post. Please fix this.

why is legend of dragoon “Still a work in progress.”
just release it already ! : (

bandoors_ksa 31 July, 2013 @ 18:36

no LEGO The Lord of the Rings here either

There always seems to be a technical issue with the EU PSN. You know what they say about a bad workman.

Shadowdragoon 31 July, 2013 @ 18:39

News one DLC/games Like Disgaea 3 (Vita) here in Scandinavia?

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.

No Lego Lord of the Rings here
Pretty good update overall though
Suprisingly no Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory DLC either

LEGO The Lord of the Rings ( ps vita ) not available in Ukraine playstation store
please fix it

Vita store updated, but PS3 store hasn’t.

Don’t forget that When Vikings Attack is CrossBuy too, so you get PS3 version as well ;)

Thank you SOO much for Spec ops: The line. Got it on a Steam sale for liek £6, but my substandard Mac can’t play it with high settings, so can’t wait for that to come through.
This service gets better and better.

Anyone else get spec ops and nba? 4 games is a great update!

Not a great month, old games. Plus it’s scandalous to have to repay for monsters to get an HD release. Very Disappointed.

Its very sweet from the EU store team that they bought us with their own money NBA 2k13 for all the troubles here every week and the lost sales that not even the worlds greatest easter egg hunter could ever find! Thanks!!

Erm I and many others would like other than the obvious real Madrid, some more football crest avatars please, your welcome ;)

A couple of weeks/months ago you offered us God of War HD on ps+. I’ve been waiting for either God of War 2 HD or Gor of War Collection 2 to be discounted. But instead you offer the first collection that has one game that was free a couple of weeks/months ago. You could have at least offered God of War 2 HD on a discount for those of us that got the first game for free. I’ve been waiting for the remaining three GOW games to be discounted to complete my collection and also Peace Walker HD. There better be some good surprised until the end of the month because right now we’ve been somewhat let down. And where is the super dlc bundle for Most Wanted that NFS: The Run got?

Gamesgbkiller 31 July, 2013 @ 19:18

LEGO The Lord of the Rings still not even on the store.

for other plus game you need to search the games’ names.

Let me guess, no Mantles of Gods for Ascension, even this week? Everything else but that has appeared on the store.

CrookedWings 31 July, 2013 @ 19:46

Lego Lord of the Rings is not available at the Israeli Playstation Store. Could you please add it / offer a replacement?

Will Ukraine Plus members receive LEGO The Lord of the Rings ( ps vita )?

nba 2k13 is not listed in UE PS+ but is free for UE too… just search for it in the store. ;)

NBA 2k13 is free on EU STORE TOO!!!!

Ratched and clank gladiator has issues? haha….unless someone went and played around with the code for the game and on purpose broke the game i see no reason why it should take so long to put a game out, same with counter strike GO….. was supposed to get released nearly a year ago now then there were some “issues” which are probably NOTHING and everyone just forgot about it, no explanation no NOTHING and still its not even on the EU store, what a joke

of course I meant EU not UE;)

NBA 2k13 indeed is also for free in the EU store

Need to use search to get to it, wasn’t at the PS+ IGC section, but it is free for the time being!

Grab it while it lasts, SCEE will pull it as soon as they can for EU

Damn I was looking forward PixelJunk and I have been holding off playing psp version again. Why no love for Aussies and Kiwis?

when i want to dl LEGO for vita this massage will apear! (this content cannot be selected at this time) why? im wory about this!

Thank you guys for bring us all this games.

Do you think might be in future updates Tomb Raider, GoW:Ascension, FFXIII-2 or Tales of Graces F free for Plus users? :)

Max Payne 3 is on sale on US, I want to get it, but am afraid it will come to PS+ on europe soon. Is there any plans on bringing it for PS+ EU ?!

Why no Pixeljunk Monsters vita version for Australia when we already have both psp versions? Will this game be released here in a following store update?

Any news for the game Castlestorm? It’s already been released on another platform.

Same problem here:

LEGO The Lord of the Rings is not available on Slovenian store !?!

So no Lego love for Slovenia, India, Israel, Ukraine… ?

Are we getting some replacement for that ?

Have you all used the search function for Lego LOTR?

@239

Problem is that the game is not available at all !

It was never released on our PSN Store :)

KarboniteKream 31 July, 2013 @ 22:13

How come LEGO: Lord of the Rings can’t be found on the store?

@240

ah ok, I only found it through the search option, that is why I was asking

Did you try to get NBA 2k13 for free though? It is an error, but working I got it too

why Mafia 2 is without subtitles? Polish despite the fact that in Poland are sold with subtitles, so again warped services give, for the same money as any other country, why do you treat Polish users as inferior as much pay for PS +, no music service video what else Delete, like politics ps friendship player probably just their wallets

Sqnalkel_ES 31 July, 2013 @ 22:57

What did you updated early? I lost:

Battlefield 3™
Catherine™
Malicious™
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Unit 13™

On http://uk.playstation.com/playstationplus/?tab=gamecollection, it sad it was at 12:00 midnight. I tried around 9:00 pm and the July games were already gone.

@243
2 simple reasons for ya:
First) our local distributar has strange politic when it comes to PS3 games. (Cenega ssie pałe, jeśli chodzi o politykę wydawniczą na PS3 i dogadanie się z Sony)

Second): I’m sure that Sony is doing their best to improve their offer in our country (Mają nas w dupie i dopóki sami się nie upomnimy większą liczbą, to gówno zobaczymy)

Anyway, I’m reeeeally curious what you’ll make out of my post (if you even bother, that is). Cheers

this time last year there was a sale on cod maps i hope they go half price again soon as i missed out last time

1. Shin Megami Tensei: Persona doesn’t have it’s proper discount applied (at least in New Zealand. It’s still full price, just with 10% off for PS+.

2. Bring back Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS+ for New Zealanders. We only had it for three weeks while everyone else got four. That’s not fair on us (and it’s also a breach of what we paid for).

@szon-pol: thank you for answering to your polish brother. I was going to answer him but I wouldn’t be so polite as you and I don’t speak polish ;)

By the way guys, I just tried Spec Ops and I’m liking it a lot, amazing addition to the plus catalog

I thought SCEE fixed this, But apparently not
Why is Unit 13 isn’t in our Download List anymore?

WHOA!
NBA 2K13

Why not give them lego batman 2008 PSP edition or Gotham City Impostors?

Javed,
Lego LOTR is not available on Indian store. So are we getting a proper replacement Vita title? I remember Disgaea 3 was never made free for Plus users since it wasnt available in all territories, but now the same thing has been done.
Waiting for a quick resolution.
Thanks.

251.1

LEGO LOTR will go out to India :)

Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 – Vengeance ????????
u need to let dowload ath 00:00 hr local time !!!!!
I want to start download tanks when i come home from work = nowh .

Haven’t seen any sales or price changes for a long time for EU, are they only for US?

@252 I Say try this to download bo2 a bit later as it might cause a few issues today

gbgamesmember 01 August, 2013 @ 08:14

Couldn’t Find LEGO LOTR and NBA2K. is it just me or you didn’t update the store yet ?

Lego lord of the rings vita is not available in Turkish psn store. Also lots of people from different countries seems to have the same problem. So could anyone please fix it or get a replacement. At least please reply about this so that we know that you care

TW_DoomMachine 01 August, 2013 @ 09:02

hey Sony. once again you have quite a mess in the discount section of the store. a lot of items do not have ps+ bonus including : sly 4 and retro rampage that i actually want to buy. when can we expect a fix?

257.1

We are aware of it.

RCR does not have a Plus discount, however.

I have great news for us Australian and New Zealand Pixeljunk Monster fans, the below is from Twitter

“@DoubleElevenLtd: @Denzelio2 @PixelJunkNews we had a ratings issue, its now resolved and hopefully we launch today, thanks for your patience.”
“@PixelJunkNews: @Scubafinch @Denzelio2 PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate HD should be hitting Australia & New Zealand PSN today. For updates follow @PJMonsters”

@Jawad:

Hello Jawad,

I already bought Sly 4 without the Plus discount, do we get the difference refunded when its fixed?

Thanks

@244

“Posted on 31 July, 2013 at 10:57 pm by Sqnalkel_ES
What did you updated early? I lost:
Battlefield 3™
Catherine™
Malicious™
Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus
Unit 13™”

Dude you had like a month to grab those, some even longer… And now you cry about them leaving the store at a certain time?

Why did you wait that long to grab them? If you download them once, they’re yours forever to play as long as you are a PS+ subscriber. So how did you ‘lose’ them?

The store always updates Wednesday somewhere in the afternoon. It has been months, years like that already for the EU. I don’t get why some people are crying over stuff that they could have known.

Ah Sly 4 I already saw a PS+ discount on the PSVita PSN store and the PS3 version on PSN store didn’t.

Thought it was on purpose, but it seems an error. Might buy the PS3 version with 20% discount and get the PSVita version crossbuy for free then!

Still no Lego LOTR in Ukraine. Shame…

@TheMART

There are many people myself included who get Unit 13 from Plus when it was free, But it isn’t in our download list anymore

Hi Jawad,

I doubt it makes a difference, but incase it does, and you were not aware:

There is no Lego LOTR on South Africa Store either.

LEGO Lord of the Rings is currently being pushed live to Stores that previousy hadn’t received it (Israel, India, South Africa and more).

LEGO The Lord of the Rings not available in saudi arabian playstation store