Assassin’s Creed sale starts today

assassins_creed_3

Hi everyone! We have arrived at our final set of deals for our PlayStation Store Summer Festival and I’m very happy to announce that we’re bringing you a range of deals on the brilliant Assassin’s Creed franchise.

Don’t forget that Assassin’s Creed 3 is available right now for PlayStation Plus members – if you simply can’t get enough assassin action there is no better time to pick up some of the other titles and expansions from the classic series.

These offers will go live later today, Friday 30th August, and last for one week only, so make sure you don’t miss out. Enjoy!

PS3

Assassin’s Creed II (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95, now €6.99/£5.49/AU$10.35

Assassin’s Creed Double Edition
Was €24.99/£19.99/AU$36.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Complete Pack (Not available in Turkey)
Was €19.99/£15.99/AU$29.95, now €12.49/£9.89/AU$29.95

Assassin’s Creed Revelations
Was €14.99/£10.99/AU$17.95, now €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45

Assassin’s Creed III Classic Edition
Was €29.99/£23.99/AU$43.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95

Assassin’s Creed III – Gold Edition
Was €49.99/£39.99/AU$73.95, now €24.99/ £19.99/AU$36.95
Additional 10% off for PS Plus members

Assassin’s Creed III Season Pass (Not available in Turkey)
Was €29.99/£23.99/AU$43.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$21.95

Assassin’s Creed III: The Infamy
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35

Assassin’s Creed III: The Battle Hardened Pack
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35

Assassin’s Creed III: The Redemption
Was €7.99/£6.49/AU$11.75, now €3.99/£3.19/AU$5.85

Assassin’s Creed III Benedict Arnold DLC
Was €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35, now €2.49/£1.99/AU$3.65

Assassin’s Creed III – The Hidden Secrets Pack
Was €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35, now €2.49/£1.99/AU$3.65

PSP/PS VITA:

Assassin’s Creed: Bloodlines (Not available Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.45, now €4.99/£3.99/AU$7.35

Assassin’s Creed III: Liberation
Was €29.99/£24.99/AU$39.95, now €21.99/£17.99/AU$32.95

76 Comments
4 Author replies

Is Assassin’s creed liberation going to be included in the IGC anytime soon?

1.1

No plans at the moment

Seems AC – Revelations is £10.99 not £7.99. Is that a typo or store error?

2.1

The pricing is correct so the store might just be taking a little time to update

@littlered786 – I want to know this too. I’ve got a feeling it will probably be added to the IGC in Sep\Oct as we’re coming up to it’s birthday and it’s also right before AC4 is released.

AC Liberation on sale finally. Thank you very much for the sale Chris :)

i had been hoping for another assassins creed sale for months and i will definately get the AC3 season pass! awesome!

i have been hoping for discounts on the AC:Revelations DLC for years now, last time there were AC discounts (for the release of AC3) these DLCs werent discounted either… maybe when black flag is released!?

Arthurlantern 30 August, 2013 @ 12:41

Was hoping for a bit less than 17.99 on liberation retail still cheaper than digital

dogwalker4000 30 August, 2013 @ 12:47

Now I have ACIII through IGC it maybe time to finally get AC:R, seems like a good price point and may actually get me back into the series.

@YobRenoops, you’re right. In the Dutch store it is also still €14,99 instead of the discount price of €9,99

Is it safe to buy ac:l for vita as a ps+ member?^^

9.1

dogwalker4000 30 August, 2013 @ 12:55

Sorry for the double post.

Why was Revelations complete pack excluded from this but the Brotherhood one wasn’t? Would’ve loved a discount on the whole bundle considering none of the DLC is on sale.

Come on Chris! Please answer everyones question. Is it safe to buy AC:L or will it be added to PS+ Plus at some point in the NEAR future? At 17.99 its still a bit high to risk buying it if it does end up being a IGC title.

@TVR-77 I think he’s reluctant to answer the question because it will be included in the IGC in the coming months. He doesn’t want to jeopardise sales.

Been waiting for this for ages! i have them all in my bag but not buying until Revelations comes down to the marketed price, hurry up :)

A sale that adjusts ridiculous prices to retail level, yes we need more of those.

US Plus subscribers usually get 50% additional off

hey Chris,

I got AC3 Classic from the IGC, but i’d actually like to buy the gold edition for the full game, not just the season pass DLC.

The store however says AC3 Gold is unavailable because I already own AC3 (doesnt specify a version).

Is this something you can fix, or is it supposed to be this way?
If so, why wont you take my money sony??

Hi Chris,

This is my first ever post :) Quite happy with the sale although I have all the games! Yet, I cannot download Assassin’s Creed III – The Hidden Secrets Pack in the Bulgarian Store. Besides, what is exactly included in the AC3 Season Pass? :)

17.1

The seasons pass is all the dlc

Battle Hardened pack not discounted!

PERFECT! finally a good chance to play all the AC3 dlc!!

the season pass for me then!

Damn, just bought assassins creed 3 – hidden secrets pack yesterday. Still some good deals here.

Chris, i know its a bit of topic but, do u have any news about the new YS comming to Europe?

If AC Liberation had a 50% plus discount like the US gets, then I would have bought it.

Hi, Curious as to why Assassins creed 3 The Betrayal DLC is not in the sale given its the 2nd of a 3 part DLC?

mooiste action serie ooit wordt een druk jaar gta 5 kingdoms heart fifa 14 nhl 14 asassincreed for life
assassination its my life

Good prices on the older AC titles and any DLC receiving a sale is a good thing. I’m no fan of the series though, so nothing for me. Still a good effort Chris.

@DrFragman (Chris as well): Beware though that the Benedict Arnold DLC is NOT included in the Season Pass (nor in the purchase of the Digital Version or the Washington Edition)!

The Season Pass has the 3 Tyranny of King Washington DLC, the pre-order items and the Multiplayer expansion :)

@chris

are you sure the season pass is all the dlc?

i bought it and all is free apart from Assassin’s Creed III Benedict Arnold DLC which is still chargeable for me, should this in fact be free?

Hi,

Why is the AC3 Season Pass not available in Turkey, when its contents are all available separately?

Also the second part of The Tyranny of King Washington series, The Betrayal doesn’t seem to be on sale. Is this some kind of a mistake? I wouldn’t mind it normally; but since the Season Pass (which includes The Betrayal) isn’t available here, it kinda ruins the sale for me.

@Chris, great post :D

I’ve just purchased AC Revelations but was charged £9.98 and not the £7.99 plus additional 10% am I able to get a refund on the difference since the purchase was made after this was posted?

Many thanks and keep up the good work

ifeaturemyself 30 August, 2013 @ 15:10

hi there!

I’ve got a very annoying problem here and i hope that someone could help me solve it.

i recently recieved a free 30day psplus subscriction which i emidiatly redeemed a few days ago.
one of the games i downloaded was assassin’s creed 3 from the IGC.
now to my problem: i have absolutely no use for psplus und don’t plan on renewing the subscription – but – if i want to buy ac3 gold edition for the reduced price, the psplus-subscription prevents me from buying it saying i already own the title – which isn’t true considering my plans on not renewing my subscription. so.

i really hope there’s a solution for that. it would be a shame if psplus prevents you from buying certain games for reduced prices.

@Chris

I just bought the Tyranny and Redemption not knowing there was a 2nd, middle part, to the story. Can i get a refund and just buy the season pass instead?

sorry if a bit unrelated, but all get 3 months extra if they buy another year of PS+ atm, right? Kinda unsure since I can’t see it in the description.

Why is The Betrayal dlc not on sale? Having the first and the third part on sale, but not the second, that can only be a mistake. Also a sad mistake, because wanting the whole story, might as well buy season pass, when there are three parts.

So just to clarify, does the ACIII Season Pass include

The Hidden Secrets Pack
Benedict Arnold DLC
The Battle Hardened Pack
The Infamy
The Betrayal
The Redemption

i just want to make sure before purchasing, thanks

miky_magawolaz 30 August, 2013 @ 15:29

Yet another lame sale.
I want to give you money, SCEE :(

What an absolutely disappointing Summer Sale. Chris you need to log into Steam or even XBL and see how a sale is done.

Fyi.: Allruna community manager has tweeted that it’s NOT an mistake, that The Betrayal is not on sale, but a decision by Ubisoft, which is pretty weird. So get the Season pass guys, if you want the three part singleplayer DLC.

Fantstic sale, was waiting for the AC season pass for ages, 13.50 is an awesome deal

@bonzothebuzz It includes all except the Benedict Arnold DLC

That’s great, thanks xYakuzaz

ross-michaels 30 August, 2013 @ 16:00

Why does the Assassin’s Creed 3 season pass say it’s unavailable.

season does hold this?

The Hidden Secrets Pack
Benedict Arnold DLC
The Battle Hardened Pack
The Infamy
The Betrayal
The Redemption

yes or no?

excellent just purchased season pass, more dlc sales for games in the IGC would be a good idea you guys used to do it a lot. i remember picking up undead nightmare and dead space 2’s severed which i really enjoyed. thanks a lot!

@medenko1975: NO

This:
The Hidden Secrets Pack
The Battle Hardened Pack
The Infamy
The Betrayal
The Redemption

No discounts on Revelations DLC… That’s sad, I was hoping for it.

I guess i’ll pick up some AC3 DLC.

The price for Liberation btw, is still way too high. It retails for cheaper then that

Chris. I purchased this yesterday for the full 23.99. How do I go about trying to claim a partial refund. I feel it’s unfair this sale didn’t immediately coincide with the ps plus free edition of AC3 as I have now been overcharged.

AC Revelations is not discounted on Croatian store. It’s only 10% discount for plus. Please fix it :)

I am so happy with this sale, even if it is a bit overdue!

ACIII Season Pass for me! Perfect timing with AC3 on PS Plus- thank you Sony And Ubisoft!

Hey, what about discount on Ni No Kuni? The deal should end 4th September.

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.