New deals creep into the PlayStation Store Horror sale!

HorrorSale_FeaturedImage_EN

Hi everyone! Yes, we are bringing you some more horrifyingly good deals on some classic horror games and associated DLC. Grab up to 70% off selected titles, with additional savings for PS Plus members.

These deals start today, Wednesday 23rd October, and end on 6th November. What are you waiting for? Still too scared?

PS3 games:

The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
Was €59.99/AU$89.95/£49.99, now €29.99/AU$44.97/£24.99

Resident Evil Director’s Cut (Not available in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil Code: Veronica X (Not available in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, New Zealand, Qatar)
Was €19.99/AU$29.95/£15.99, now €11.99/AU$17.97/£9.59
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection (Not available in Germany)
Was €26.99/AU$39.95/£21.99, now €12.95/AU$19.17/£10.55

Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles HD
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles HD (Not available in Germany)
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil 2 (Not available in Bulgaria, Germany, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil 4 (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €19.99/AU$29.95/£15.99, now €11.99/AU$17.97/£9.59
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition
Was €14.99/AU$21.95/£11.99, now €8.99/AU$13.17/£7.19
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Resident Evil 6
Was €29.99/AU$39.95/£19.99, now €20.09/AU$26.76/£13.39
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Dead Island Game of the Year Edition (Not available in Germany)
Was €19.99/AU$24.95/£15.99, now €7.59/AU$9.48/£6.07

All Zombies Must Die!
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €3.99/AU$5.78/£3.19
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Burn Zombie Burn! (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €7.99/AU$11.75/£6.49, now €3.51/AU$5.17/£2.85
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Burn Zombie Burn! In Space… (Not available in Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, India, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine)
Was €2.99/AU$4.35/£2.39, now €1.49/AU$2.17/£1.19
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Zombie Driver HD (Not available in New Zealand)
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Zombie Driver HD + Soundtrack Bundle (Not available in NZ)
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €6.49/AU$9.22/£4.99

Zombie Tycoon II: Brainhov’s Revenge
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €4.99/AU$7.22/£3.99

Dead Nation
Was €12.99/AU$18.45/£9.99, now €8.05/AU$11.43/£6.19
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Minis:

Zombie Racers (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Qatar)
Was €1.19/AU$1.75/£0.99, now €0.48/AU$0.71/£0.40
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Zombie Tycoon (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €3.99/AU$5.85/£3.49, now €1.99/AU$2.92/£1.74
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Alien Zombie Death (Not available in Bulgaria, Hungary, Israel, Kuwait, Qatar, Ukraine)
Was €1.19/AU$1.75/£0.99, now €0.48/AU$0.71/£0.40

DLC:

The Walking Dead: Walker Herd Survival Pack
Was €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99, now €3.49/AU$5.14/£2.79

Resident Evil 6: Mode Bundle Pack
Was €9.99/AU$14.45/£7.99, now €2.99/AU$4.33/£2.39
Additional 15% discount for PS Plus members

Zombie Driver HD – Apocalypse Pack (Not available in Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Italy, Netherlands, NZ, Norway, Portugal, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey)
Was €2.99/AU$4.35/£2.39, now €1.49/AU$2.17/£1.19
Additional 25% discount for PS Plus members

Zombie Driver HD Original Soundtrack (Not available in NZ)
Was €4.99/AU$7.35/£3.99, now €2.49/AU$3.67/£1.99

79 Comments
0 Author replies

No sale on The Last of Us? It’s on sale in the US :-(

RedSquirrel87 23 October, 2013 @ 11:07

The only “The Walking Dead” game I was waiting for (that for PSVita) is not here… meh

Hi.
What about Naruto full burst?
The release date is supposed to be today (Digital download).

no Puppeteer???

… was so hoping for that after it was announced for the US.

No discount for lone survivor? It’s been discounted twice now in US.

awesome! i have just enough in my playstation wallet for one of the resi games but can’t decide whether to go with resi 1 or 2?!

Where are the vita games from US sale?

Death_-Raven1430 23 October, 2013 @ 11:13

No vita sales?

DarkArchoNx66 23 October, 2013 @ 11:15

Gonna have to wait for a better sale since nothing of it interests me. Perhaps if the darkness was on it and the price was reasonable. Plus, most of those games have been on sale quite a few times already.

Also, still waiting for some clarification regarding the upcoming changes with Ps4 arrival and IGG.

Oh, I get it. We are Europeans, so no The Last of Us or The Walking Dead Vita sales. I am glad for many of the sales (not to mention the far better EU IGC than in the US) we have received on the EU PS Store, but the US/EU promotions difference is notable (and sometimes even disappointing).

I already have everything I ‘d want from this list. But The Last of Us and The Walking Dead Vita should have been included. Then again, if The Last Of Us was discounted by a mere €10 (€50 instead of €60…), like the joke of a summer sale back in August, I would have laughed. So, no thanks, I ‘ll get it at retail for about €35.

Any recommendations for zombie tycoon? Im tempted by it

Also gonna pass on these sales. Was hoping for TWD season pass or TWD Vita like in the US. Also am wondering which PS4 game we will get with PS+ today since we losing a PS3 title this Plus round.

Will we have discount on Dead space 1 also anytime soon?

How about some Vita or PSP games? :(
Want to buy Corpse Party: Book of Shadows.

There’s a great advice to all those complaining about sales in US: don’t look at US pages. It’s different country, different economy, different subsidiary, different rules, different deals. Don’t compare apples to oranges and you’ll live much happier life.

Additionally, complaining about not getting the same discounts while at the same time smirking about getting better games in PS Plus is, well, a little incosistent, to say the least.

“Not available in Hungary” – Thank you…

Although, frankly, The Walking Dead Vita just begs for being included in this sale. :)

so sick of being ripped off.i cant understand any reason other than greed and arrogance that digital games cost so much more in eu/aus than in usa.$99 for bf4 and $59 in usa and $74 for premium.same with everuy game.please sony stop over charging us.or at least tell a good reason why.

Chris, can we expect sale on Dynasty Warriors Next and Persona 4 for the vita in the future? Can you please answer this?

I used to complain a lot about vita sales a month or two ago, but I’m happy that things have been much better for the past few weeks. I bought all the games I have been interested in. So thanks for making things better.

It’s clear now. EU = better IGC, NA = better sales. You can’t have both

Chris has the new mobile interface launched in Europe because I’m not seeing it

Aw, only the awful version of Walking Dead

bad sale….US has a lot better.

i can’t believe i’m turning into one of those people, but this is so disappointing. i saw the american sale a couple of days ago and was really looking forward to our sale. i know it’s not scee’s fault but why are we always getting the short end?

i agree with ‘credit due’. i guess that sums it up.

Sales are def inproving, pleased to see the plus discount up from the standard 10%. Disappointed the good Walking Dead isn’t included though, especially as the DLC is discounted on Xbox I believe. I may grab dead island for the price.

Resident Evil 4 is dearer than 5? :S

@20

I completely agree lol. But I would take huge sales over IGC in a heartbeat because I can still play my games after my PS+ expires. >_<

Heres hoping a few more are added next week

Corpse Party Book of Shadows pretty please! I got round to playing the first, and I loved it. I know it was on sale just a month or so ago and I didn’t pick it up, but it’s halloween after all!

Crumptastic_86 23 October, 2013 @ 12:27

Dead Island GOTY is a bit of a steal for £4.50, might have to take you up on that…thanks!

Zombie Driver “HD” is so bad that if someone gave me a choice between playing it and waterboarding I’d choose the latter.

@themonk2012

You don’t know how wrong you are, US PS+ subscribers are always complaining how we get the best PS+ games, even if you believe their current sale is better, we’re bound to get an even better sale before long.

No vita is a shame as I only look for vita games in sales(including psp/psone).

the walking dead £25 , no thx

Hope we get Lone Survivor and The Walking Dead vita discounted next week.

New Plus content is available if you use the search function.

US Sales are always both cheaper, and better in depth.
EU PS+ makes up for that, as – realistically speaking – US gets a bum deal when it comes to Plus.

that said, I was hoping to get Walking Dead Vita discounted (I mean no offence to TT:G but as I bought it on PC and PS3, I don’t wanna pay full whack for it a 3rd time) and maybe some news about Dead Nation Vita?

And if you could give a hint regarding the Vita rotation games too? ;)

Sabe oque é horror de verdade os R$4.000,00 só de olhar pra isso me arrepio todo *o*
LoooooL isso sim é horror de verdade nem consigo dormi só de lembrar desse numero…

Is Zombie tycoon 2 any good and isn’t it a crossbuy title?

Quite intrigued by RE Chronicles games may get that to go with the House of the dead games I picked up last week!

And once more SCEE doesn’t have the great deals that SCEA had:

No The Last of Us deal, no Puppeteer deal (its a freaking 20 USD in USA…).

No PSVita deals either.

Meh.

Why in the hell could we not at least get the walking dead 400 days dlc on sale. Thats a bit disappointing.

i’m just waiting until you all realise most, if not all of this sale actually started last week!

@ centricbyte

dude i agreed that our ps plus is better. you don’t know how wrong you are.
as far as the sales, most people in the comments agree with me.

Bloody good sale I’ll be picking up RE chronicles HD and Dead Island GOTY. Cheers for getting these on sale Chris!

TW_DoomMachine 23 October, 2013 @ 13:28

hey chris. is there a chance that we will see sombie vs plants vita discounted or added to igc soon?

@#1 and #10
WHO wants a sale of the UK/EU copy of The Last of Us anyway?
Rather get a US PSN card and get the US version instead.
It’s uncensored!

spikewestphal 23 October, 2013 @ 13:41

tempted to get the resident evil collection but i wait until the store update to see if anything else pops up

superpatchy66 23 October, 2013 @ 13:43

Come on guys, there are loads of games for the Vita that fit this genre.

thank you !!!

Corpse party ?

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history