PlayStation has always been dedicated to offering players a rich variety of entertainment options alongside the core gaming experience, and with PS4 we’re very happy to continue that tradition.
Today I can confirm the full list of entertainment apps that will be available at launch for PS4 this Friday. In total, 18 services will be available across the SCEE region, with one more following on 4th December. And it doesn’t end there. An additional 20+ apps will follow between now and Spring 2014, including the likes of TuneIn, Game One, Filmo TV and MUBI.
All of the services listed below can be enjoyed without subscribing to PlayStation Plus. Take a look and let us know which ones you’re looking forward to booting up.
Releasing 29th November:
- Music Unlimited (UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, Sweden, Denmark, Australia and New Zealand)
- Video Unlimited (Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK)
- IGN (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Ireland, Italy, Kuwait, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Qatar, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UAE, UK)
- BBC iPlayer (UK)
- VidZone (Australia, Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK)
- Amazon/LOVEFiLM (Germany, UK)
- Netflix (Denmark, Finland, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, UK)
- BBC Sports (UK)
- BBC News (UK)
- Wuaki.tv (Spain)
- Total Channel (Spain)
- Demand5 (UK)
- Maxdome (Germany, Austria)
- RTBF (Belgium)
- NOS Sports (Netherlands)
- Ximon (Belgium, Netherlands)
- Watchever (Germany)
- Viaplay (Denmark, Finland, Norway, Sweden)
Releasing 4th December:
- Quickflix (Australia, New Zealand)