Posted

How to upgrade Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn on PS3 to PS4

Everything you need to know about making the step up

Welcome once again to another instalment of our FFXIV: ARR blog series. It’s Friday, the week is about to be over, and for some of you, Early Access on the PS4 is about to begin! A weekend full of adventures in Eorzea lies ahead – the first of many!

So, for those of you who have already been playing FFXIV: ARR on their PS3, only one question remains:

Damn, that looked fantastic. Now, how in the world do I upgrade my PS3 version?

And this is what we’ll help you with, right here, right now – as promised!

Some general information before that:

• If you have played FFXIV on the PS3, you can upgrade to the PS4 version for free!
  • The upgrade will be available from today until at least the end of the year.
  • Make sure that you have logged in on your PS3 version at least once, so it is correctly registered in our systems.
  • Remember that you will not be able to access the game from your PS3 anymore after the upgrade to PS4 has taken place!

Step 1: Get your promotion code!

Important: The upgrade option is currently scheduled to go live at around 9am BST on Friday, 11th April.

1. First of all, log into the Mog Station using your Square Enix Account, visit the Account Services page and select the Service Account that you want to upgrade.
  2. Once selected, you should already see a banner with the option to Upgrade from PS3 to PS4. Click on it.
  3. You will now be presented with the details of the Upgrade Campaign. I know it’s a lot of text, but please read it carefully, as it contains a lot of information about the upgrade process. When you are done reading, confirm that you agree to the terms and click “Next”.
  4. On this page you will be asked to confirm your upgrade. If you have multiple service accounts, please make absolutely sure that you have selected the correct service account you want to upgrade.
  5. If all is in order, click on “Upgrade”.

And you’re done! You will now be displayed with a summary and your Promotion Code to download the game from the PlayStation Store.

Step 2: Redeem your promotion code!

Please note: If you have participated in the second PlayStation 4 beta, this step is optional, as you already have the game client installed on your system and only need to update it. You still need to go through step 1, though!

1. Boot up the PS4, log in to your Sony Entertainment Network Account and go into the PlayStation Store.
    • Make absolutely sure that you have the correct PlayStation profile active before you enter the store! Promotion Codes can only be used a single time, so using it on the wrong account would leave you stranded.
  2. Select “Redeem Codes” from the option menu displayed at the bottom left of the screen and enter the Promotion Code.
  3. When you’ve done so and confirmed the regulations, you can start the download.
  4. If something goes wrong with the download. You can try to restart it using the “Library” option in the PlayStation Store menu.

And that’s it! You’ll be ready to go in no time.

If you have any further questions, please direct them to the comments, and I’ll do my best to answer them!

re_vw009 small

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

93 Comments 31 Author replies
Show oldest first

SaMuRaI-Dan 11 April, 2014 @ 11:10 am   1

Nice one!! Cant wait to get my character running around in 1080P!! Especially seeing as its a free upgrade πŸ™‚

i prefer oddworld.

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 11:41 am

Are you stupid? What the hell has a side-scroller got to do with an MMORPG?

the thing is that is not even game… bad frame,errors,crashings,not any kind of unique gameplay same thing like rest MMORPG’s and if u want a compare take warframe, but it looks like u bought it hehe, just wanted to keep favourite game up haters everywhere πŸ™

WARCHILDkek 11 April, 2014 @ 2:09 pm

I must not play this game then cause it doesn’t have any of the problems you say it does. Subjectively you can argue it’s not original — but it’s ludicrous to compare it to Oddworld.

i already compared it with warframe and the problems i said exist becouse i played it on ps4 already,read plz.. thank you

WARCHILDkek 11 April, 2014 @ 3:14 pm

You’re welcome. Sorry you had such unique problems with the game. /shrug.

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

You also realise that Warframe is a Free2Play right?

KeithoMahony 11 April, 2014 @ 11:26 am   3

Played the beta last week and enjoyed it, but I’ve never played it on ps3, whats the best way for me to buy the ps4 version? Should I buy the ps3 version and upgrade it or just but the ps4 version which seems to be more expensive?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 11:29 am

As stated in the FAQ, to upgrade you need to have played on the PS3 already. So you’ll be better off getting the PS4 version, I’d say.

AlexAtkinUK 11 April, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

Well, the PS3 version is Β£7.60 on Amazon, the PS4 version Β£25, so I know which I chose. The drawback is it takes FOREVER to download all the updates on PS3 even on good broadband and I believe you HAVE to do that in order to properly login at least once to activate the PS4 upgrade.

If you aren’t bothered about price or just desperately want to play as quickly as possible, get the PS4 version directly.

Dreamwalker77614 11 April, 2014 @ 11:43 am   4

I bought the ps3 version for 15 euros including postage and updated it to the ps4 version this morning without any problems. No point in paying out full price for the ps4 version when a much cheaper alternative is available πŸ™‚

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 12:04 pm

This isn’t exactly the way it’s meant to be used, but hey, enjoy the game πŸ˜‰

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 11:43 am   5

I preordered last week after playing the PS4 beta. It left me wanting more. I played the PS3 beta a while back and it failed to impress me. The graphics were shoddy and the network latency was bad.

Got my Early Access code last night and will be playing today. Sadly i’m away for the weekend so I can’t make the most of it.

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 11:44 am   6

Does the 3 day early access activate the 30 days free subscription? Or is that separate?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 12:06 pm

The 30 days will be activated when you enter the game registration code that comes with the game on the 14th (if you get your version earlier, you might want to hold off registering it before Monday).

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 12:20 pm

Thanks a lot. πŸ™‚ I pre-ordered mine in-store so I’ll be picking it up myself.

Dante_Zero 11 April, 2014 @ 11:47 am   7

Are their two trophy lists or does it carry over. Also I have an active subscription period at the moment on ps3 will that carry over to the ps4 version as well?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 12:06 pm

It does indeed carry over πŸ™‚ And yes – the subscription period is per account. So no problem at all, you’ll keep your remaining game time.

pinkplaybunny 11 April, 2014 @ 11:47 am   8

When i was logging in to the client for the beta there was an option in the bottom right of the screen which said something like Ps3 to Ps4. Is that another way of doing it instead of using the mog station? It kept giving me an error code, but then i relaised that’s probably because it was still in beta.

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 12:08 pm

The name of that button is a bit misleading, that has already been reported.
    The button is meant to import the following from your PS3 version:
    Cross Hotbars
    Gearsets
    Macros
    Log Filter Settings
    Keybinds

Hope that helps πŸ™‚

Done the upgrade. While this is not a big deal, on rare occasions I may need to play on my PS3 instead of PS4; is it possible for me to now buy another copy of FFXIV on PS3 and register it to my account?

No big deal if it’s not possible, as I have the game on PC too.

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 12:02 pm

Once upgrading a PS3 version to PS4 free of charge, you will be unable to play the PS3 version. If you wanted to be able to switch between the two, you should have bought a separate PS4 version and registered it instead of upgrading.

RD_Rabin 11 April, 2014 @ 12:38 pm

Yes, you can buy another PS3 version and register it to your account and it will then let you use both.

KeithoMahony 11 April, 2014 @ 12:04 pm   10

I still have my ps3 so if I buy the ps3 version, log into my character on my ps3, then can I upgrade to the ps4 version since, ” I’ve already played it on ps3″

Rytteren 11 April, 2014 @ 12:30 pm   11

what the!!
i follow the above instruktions.
got a code from mogstation.
turend on my ps4, went to the store.
enteret the code… Error (E-82000130) playstation network card number has already been used

BY WHO!!

RD_Rabin 11 April, 2014 @ 12:41 pm

That happens if you played Beta2 on PS4 last week. The Beta2 client is all you need and is already registered to your PSN account as “Final Fantasy XIV PS4”.

You don’t need the code if you played Beta2 – it says so on the Mog Station page.

Rytteren 11 April, 2014 @ 1:07 pm

well i downloaded the beta 2 thing, but never played (or started the app) am i still golden?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 2:07 pm

You’re still good to go, just start the game and patch it up πŸ™‚

RD_Rabin 11 April, 2014 @ 12:34 pm   12

I upgraded mine when I got up this morning. Looks beautiful and I’m looking forward to some fun adventures this week.

Did it the first thing in the morning to check if everything worked. Now I can enjoy instances as they should have been played, with lower latency. That, or just inflict myself so very very much mental pain by farming Atmasochism Crystals.

i cant get a single trophy on ps4, anyone else??? even not the one for defeating one enemy, i played alot on pc and bought ps3 ver to upgrade to ps4.

Out of curiosity, did you play on PS3 first before upgrading?

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 2:46 pm

Trophies will be available once the game is out officially on the 14th where the full digital game data will go out and data is installed from physical versions.

We’re running an early access build which is slightly different.

only to log in so i could upgrade, i didnt unlock trophies or beat enemies on ps3.

maybe theyll unlock the 14th when the game is officially out?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

I’m currently checking with a colleague. Please stand by πŸ™‚

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 1:13 pm   17

My pre-order code contained a Cait Sith Doll Companion and Moogle Cap. How do I access them?

The Moogle Cap is not in my inventory.

Fat Chocobo and and Moogle minion were supposed to be distributed on 13th for existing users with early access, and 14th for new players. Maybe it’s the same for pre order bonuses? By the way, they won’t appear in your inventory, but through (Moogle) mail.

Crowlett-08 11 April, 2014 @ 1:30 pm   18

I was excited to play on my PS4, but just discovered that after the latest firmware update to PS4, my plain, cheap, usb keyboard no longer works on the system. When I plug in the USB cord, it says “cannot use wireless devices”. Yet it is not a wireless device. Just a 20$ usb keyboard that worked FINE during beta 1 on this same system. I cannot play this game without a keyboard, and I live 25 miles from the nearest store that sells one, and why would I dare go out of my way to get a new one, just to come home and get the same stupid error. Sigh… Guess I’m staying on ps3 until Sony can pull it’s head out of it’s anus….

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 1:49 pm

My cheap wired keyboard works fine. I plug it in and the system asks which user is using the device.

pinkplaybunny 11 April, 2014 @ 1:34 pm   19

Ok done my upgrade, nice and simple. I assume the CE extras like the fat chocobo mount will be added when i sign in next on my ps4?

Will be nice to free up some room on my ps3 now by deleting the client since i can’t use it on there anymore πŸ™‚

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 2:06 pm

The CE items will be sent out on Launch day πŸ™‚ Look forward to Monday! I sure am!

winged_one 11 April, 2014 @ 1:37 pm   20

Hi Hergen
You said “If you have played FFXIV on the PS3, you can upgrade to the PS4 version for free!” Does that mean that if I haven’t played before and logged in say a week in the future that it won’t be free?
Excited to play this game, but I have work commitments for about 3 weeks yet.

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 2:03 pm

Heya! No, it simply means that you need to have an account with the PS3 version activated on it, and you need to have logged in on a PS3. When you have done so doesn’t matter – you just need to be registered in our systems as a PS3 player πŸ™‚ When you log into the Mogry Station and see the PS4 Upgrade button, all is fine.

Artemisthemp 11 April, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   21

I don’t see any Trophy list on the PS4 so, is the PS3 and PS4 sharing Trophy list or will it first Arrive on Official release?

MaxDiehard 11 April, 2014 @ 3:47 pm

The trophies will become available on the 14th. The disks will simply act as a Full Game Activation. Anyone can get early access and then cancel out, so we get a different build of the game and not the entire full version.

It shares the list with PS3. Just checked on PS4 and it now says PS4 PS3 in Trophy list, it didnt bump up the Trophy’s to the top of the list like it normally would after playing.

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 4:39 pm

I now have confirmation – yes, no trophies before launch. Otherwise, WizzNL is correct πŸ™‚

Are the tropheis retrospective though? What If I hit 1000 fates during that period? Will the trophy pop later on, or will it be lost forever?

blackout_pt 11 April, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   22

@Fred and @Chris
I know this is off topic, but since you’re no longer supporting the proper post and you’re ignoring the query on twitter I’ll try my luck here.
About the Easter Sale
1) Any chance we get Valhalla Knights 3 and Reckoning DLC joining the sale (VK3 below 10€)?
2) Any chance ps+ get the opportunity to buy games that they “own” as part of their IGC. For instance, I’ve got Reckoning from IGC, but I would like to buy it at this discount price. How can I do it?

@the blog team in general
please support the posts for longer than three days. Some people don’t have a life that allows them to come here every single day and every single hour.

Cheers!

@SCEE We really need cheaper memory cards, my 8GB is packed full and the price is still absurdly overpriced, considering that by the same price of 16GB card I can get: 500GB external hard drive, 64GB pen drive, 64GB class 10 sd car. Check in to this because if people have bigger memory cards they will buy more games, but if people feel robbed by the price of the memory cards they won’t buy the cards or the games πŸ˜‰

Dragnbane 11 April, 2014 @ 4:52 pm   23

Hello, I registered my PS3 version for both Betas, today I registered to have my account upgraded from PS3 to PS4, and after entering the code I was emailed. i keep getting the message “This PSN code has already been used” any help?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 5:36 pm

Hey Dragnbane,

That’s normal. The Beta 2 client doubles as the Early Access and Release client. You can just update the Beta 2 client. If you have already uninstalled it, you can re-download it by selecting the Library feature in your PlayStation Store.

Hi there,

I’m a PS3 player that participated in the PS4 Beta 2, so I got the message saying that my key had already been used. I know that this is because I’ve already got the client downloaded and I understand this side of it.

What I’m wondering is what might happen if I needed to re-download the entire game for some reason. Since the code has “already been used”, what would happen if I needed to get it from the PlayStation store again if I, for instance, upgraded my HDD?

The upgrade code only works until the 31st of December 2014. If the “used” code means that we’ve got it registered on our PSN accounts as “you now own the PS4 version”, then that’s fine. But if it’s just refusing to accept the code and it’s not actually registered to our store account, what happens on January the 1st 2015? Will we lose the PS4 client as a purchased / downloadable item?

Does anyone get what I’m trying to say, or am I just being confusing?

AlexAtkinUK 11 April, 2014 @ 7:14 pm

Then you get it from your Download List like any other PSN title. πŸ˜‰

@AlexAtkinUK Yeah, that’s what I mean. Since I couldn’t redeem the code (because it was “already used”), will it show up on my Download List? I couldn’t use the code because I already had the client downloaded.

Say I upgrade my HDD after the 31st of December 2014 and I have to re-download the client. Will it appear in my download list, or will it say “No, you need to have purchased this” because I couldn’t enter the code?

I know this sounds confusing, but I don’t know how better to describe it.

Tymekthehedgehog 20 April, 2014 @ 4:12 pm

Quoted answer to a question just about the same as yours:
    Hergen ‘Kahuna’ Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 5:36 pm 23.1
    Hey Dragnbane,

aTbid_wig20 11 April, 2014 @ 6:21 pm   25

Hello Hergen,
I have 12 digit code from my ps3 realm reborn. Where can I download the ps3 game client? I registered code on PSN and only have ps4 version on active downloading list.

The-Explodey 11 April, 2014 @ 6:40 pm   26

Hiya hergan

I was on ps3 and also played the beta 2, I did the mog station transfer and didn’t need to reinstall as I still had the client. The problem I’m having is I can’t seem to transfer character data ie cross hot bar and such, when trying it says “you have not uploaded data” πŸ™
Please help me buddy! πŸ™‚

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 11 April, 2014 @ 7:40 pm

I fear I can’t! Problem is that the office is now closed and everyone I could check on this with has gone for the day, I’m currently posting between Twintania kills πŸ˜‰ I would, however, assume, that the PS3 client lets you upload the data with the same button.

Yeah, you have to upload your data with the button on the PS3 launcher first. However, there is apparently a known bug that won’t let you transfer the data if your PS4 has over 17 save files or something similar. It was in the latest patch notes for A Realm Reborn.

I wish i could have pre ordered this to get early access but hey guess what? The game is unavailable to pre order in the South African PSN store. What gives?

Paahtaja 11 April, 2014 @ 8:32 pm   28

I have enjoyed both betas on ps4 so I decided to pre-order it and already used the code. However, I find it weird that I have to pay 50 euros for the ps4 version while the ps3 version can be bought for 18 euros. Is it still possible for me to just by the ps3 version and upgrade it or is it too late because I already used the pre-access codes?

KiasKye79 12 April, 2014 @ 1:57 am   29

I have a question , I have the game on my ps3 but I never continued with a subscription because I couldn’t pay for it directly from my playstation wallet , is there any plans to have subscription packages in the playstation store for the ps3 and ps4,

seldinhio 12 April, 2014 @ 8:15 am   30

Super easy to do. Thx for this SE.. You ha have started to not be the bad boy of industry of late, that’s a good thing.

Vashetti 12 April, 2014 @ 12:00 pm   31

Hey Kahuna, not a question – just some praise.

Thanks for making the PS3 and PS4 share the same trophy list. I can’t stand duplicates πŸ™‚

SurachaiHansson 12 April, 2014 @ 2:32 pm   32

I’ve done everything that you would do, but still can not login.
What should I do? Should I create a new account or select ” currently have played ff14 version 1.0?, Or start new ones? There should not I have to do.
I was able to log on Mog station with my use name and password. But when I want to log into the game then it says was wrong name and password. Sorry my english.

SurachaiHansson 12 April, 2014 @ 5:15 pm

Is there bug because one of my ID had Big capital? I herd someone has same problem. Bug in the login system? Pls help!

SurachaiHansson 13 April, 2014 @ 8:22 am

Don’t have problem anymore.

Roxas598 12 April, 2014 @ 6:59 pm   33

Remove your god awful Square ID’s and then maybe i’ll pick it up…..Even worse than Konami ID’s

mikeman321 12 April, 2014 @ 7:45 pm   34

Is there a day that this process must be completed by?

I got the game today and its not working anyone no why??? (PS4)

MadDogxIRLx 13 April, 2014 @ 2:20 pm

have u upgraded from ps3 ? if so u need to logon to the mog station and transfer ur account from ps3 to ps4 version and you’ll be able to play no problem.

HFRY_98 13 April, 2014 @ 8:07 pm

no i haven’t upgraded from ps3 it might be because its not out yet and they haven’t put up the servers for the full game

I got the game today and its not letting me login and play it does anyone no why??? (PS4 Version)

vavires 13 April, 2014 @ 8:56 am   37

release 14th?

MadDogxIRLx 13 April, 2014 @ 2:11 pm   38

Am guessing this blog is closed now, but I just wanted to ask when and where we can get time cards for the ps4 version of FF XIV?? thx…

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 14 April, 2014 @ 12:40 am

Game time cards are not platform specific, only region specific. So you can use any Final Fantasy XIV EU 60 day gand time card!

arbybebe 13 April, 2014 @ 6:50 pm   39

Need help i upgraded my ps3 standard edition to ps4 ver then i pre ordered the ps4 collectors edition hard copy, how do i upgrade my ps4 ver to collectors edition? Tried entering the reg code, its saying code is no longer valid and e-8200012f, pls advice

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 14 April, 2014 @ 12:38 am

You can’t add a second game for the same platform. You can buy a digital CE upgrade on the Mog Station, though!

me and my friend bought ps4 for this game
and i thought to myself it would be cheaper if we buy the ps3 version then upgrade it to ps4
can we do that?

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 14 April, 2014 @ 12:34 am

You need to have played the game on a PS3 before you can upgrade. If you have, that’s no problem.

spookypr 14 April, 2014 @ 5:25 am   41

Hello!
I play FFXiV on my friend’s PS3 under his PSN account. However, I bought the game and is my FFXiV account. Now I have a PS4 with my own PSN account. Can I use my FFXiV account on my PS4 and register it with my PSN account? If so, do I have to buy the game or can I upgrade for free?

barffy194 14 April, 2014 @ 8:44 am   42

I purchased the full version of FF14 after participating in the Phase2 Beta.
How do I get my registration code for the game?

JoePostman 14 April, 2014 @ 10:12 am   43

Every time I try to enter the registration code into the Playstation Store on the PS4 I keep getting the error code E-8200012F

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 14 April, 2014 @ 2:30 pm

There currently is a problem with digital versions on the US PlayStation Store. We are currently working with Sony to resolve this as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience!

reverandjames 14 April, 2014 @ 10:55 am   44

Just to clarify, If I were to purchase a copy of this game on the PS3 today, could I still upgrade to the PS4 version, or have I missed the boat now? Thanks!

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 14 April, 2014 @ 2:36 pm

You can still upgrade, but you need to have it played on the PS3.

RedBourbon 14 April, 2014 @ 11:25 am   45

I have the same problem also. The ps4 version is bought and paid for in the PS store, but the client won’t recognize the purchase.

TheDemonicious 14 April, 2014 @ 12:39 pm   46

Hello I have participated in the beta and i just bought the collectors edition from the playstation store and I can’t login in the game or play and it keeps saying:”No valid service account is available to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm reborn.

in order to play FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn you must first purchase the digital download from the playstationstore or register a product code

*Please restart the client for FINAL FANTASY XIV: A Realm Reborn”

So what should i do to fix this and be able to play the game?

jayangie 14 April, 2014 @ 9:09 pm   47

Ok as my ps3 went bang I closed my ff xiv acount down finaly being able to get hold off game I reactivated my acount and upgraded to ps4 but when I try too transfer char it’s not there but according to morg station my chat is there and is active pls pls pls help

Talreevis 14 April, 2014 @ 10:17 pm   48

Not sure if this has been covered or not. I have the collectors edition on my pc, and bought a standard edition for the PS4. Its linked to my PSN account being that I thought I might like to play on the big flat screen tv every now and then. I also thought that my son could log in and play with me as long as I bought a separate subscription for him. It isn’t even recognizing that I already purchased the game when he tries to open it with his account. does every user on the PS4 have to buy a seperate full version of the game as well as the subscription? This seems a bit unreasonable. Hopefully I’m just doing something wrong.

phizzzy 15 April, 2014 @ 1:37 pm   49

i originally purchased the pc version of FFXIV and due to something i made a US account (being from AUS ping is normally better) now when i have purchased the PS4 version it says my account is not in the correct region. Am i going to have to start another whole account simply because of a region issue? Any help or other peoples experiences would be great!
Would love to play on my old characters!

Hergen 'Kahuna' Thaens 17 April, 2014 @ 11:59 am

I’m sorry you ended up in that situation. You should probably know by now that it doesn’t matter which local version of the game you buy, you can play on all international servers.

Can you please contact our US customer support? They should be able to help you out. Please note that due to the PS4 launch, there’s currently a heightened volume of support requests, though, so you might have to wait a little.

SocomKing08 16 April, 2014 @ 4:50 pm   50

So I purchased the ps3 version at release and loved it. Downloaded the ps4 version as instructed went to the web site and transferred my account stuff and it gave me a code. Tells me the code has allready been used (which it hasn’t). So I go and purchase the game AGAIN for ps4 this time tried to log in and everything worked fine….at least for a few hours played the game for a while and logged in and out quite a few times. Try agin this morning and it tells me my game was never registered and my 30 day sub for purchasing this game FOR A SECOND TIME! is no where to be found. I have tried every method I can think of and nothing works. Tried contacting support which btw is open between the hours of 9am and 6pm central it is now 10:30 central time but both the supporn chat and phone lines are both not available which is COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE! Im trying to remain calm about the situation but I need help LIKE NOW or I wont be wasting anymore of my hard earned money on something that does not work.

Load all