Posted

Coming to PS Plus in May: Puppeteer, Payday 2, Muramasa, more

Stick it to the Man and Everybody’s Golf also join your Instant Game Collection

Hi everyone! It’s time to unveil all the goodies coming to PlayStation Plus members this May. I hope you’ll agree that we have a great line up that should keep you glued to your consoles.

New for PlayStation 4

First up on PS4 comes Stick it to the Man, a weird and wonderful title from the very talented development team at Zoink! I am so pleased that we are able to bring you this incredible title which won a sturdy 8.6 out of 10 from IGN on release.

I’m sure you won’t be disappointed with this wacky adventure. Take a look at the trailer below for an idea of what to expect.

New for PlayStation 3:

First up on PS3 this May an eccentric title from our very own Japan Studio. Puppeteer delivers a magical fairy tale experience with a sinister backdrop all played out in a theatrical world where the environment is constantly changing.

Take on the role of a young boy named Kutaro carried away by the evil Moon Bear King to a black castle where the unlucky lad is transformed into a puppet. But the headless hero is not alone – he discovers a very special pair of scissors to help him on his harrowing adventure to find his head, and his way home.

Next up, it’s time to descend on Washington DC for a crime spree of epic proportions in the second installment of the thrilling heist shooter Payday. Payday 2‘s new crimenet network offers a huge range of dynamic contracts and you are free to choose anything from small-time convenience store hits or kidnappings, to major league cyber-crime or emptying out major bank vaults.

New for PS Vita:

Muramasa Rebirth is your first offering this month on PS Vita. It’s faithful port of Vanillaware’s classic side-scrolling action-RPG, one that absolutely shines on the OLED screen. Immersive, stylish, and full of action, Muramasa Rebirth’s twin campaigns, multiple endings, hidden Demon Swords, massive exploration and other optional goodies should be enough to keep you busy for a good long while.

Finally, it’s time to take to the fairways in our very own Everybody’s Golf. This title makes full use of the rear touch pad functionality and the intuitive touchscreen controls allowing you to plot your way around the course and achieve that low score whilst having a lot of fun at the same time!

In summary

Leaving PS Plus:

Entering PS Plus:

Don’t miss out! Make sure add any of the games scheduled to leave the service to your download list now to ensure you get to play them!

Not a PlayStation Plus member? Then join today from just £5.49 / €6.99 p/m. To find out more visit our PlayStation Plus site.

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

349 Comments
27 Author replies

Puppeteer! That is such an endearing game! Great choice, people! Oh, and Stick it to the Man is also a great addition to the PS4 collection!

1.1

What happened to the ps1 and ps2 classics in the store? Why are they all gone? Nobody plays them anymore but it was nice to buy them for collecting…

1.2

What happened to the ps1 and ps2 classics in the store?

1.3

fmykdisbad, you said that already, and it has nothing to do with this blogpost (nor with my post)

Show more replies

Great line-up for may!

2.1

Btw, any news on FW Update 1.70? This should come next week, right?

2.2

No update for you today I’m afraid. We’ll have news very soon though.

2.3

For six weeks we’ve been hearing soon for the 1.70 update.Now its turned to into very soon. in 6 weeks time will it be incredibly soon.

Show more replies
turbogeek421 23 April, 2014 @ 13:03

Woo! Everybody’s Golf! Might put some time aside for some Puppeteer too :)

3.1

Thanks Fred for answering my question so quick.

guess it’s just pay day 2 for me then in may…Hoping June has some better titles

Silentgamer99 23 April, 2014 @ 14:33
4.1

Yeah lol the only AAA title here.I don’t want to play a Guacamelee game on PS4 and PS3…
Let’s be honest,that Stick it to the Man might be a great game,but not for PS4 sorry..This is why I won’t buy a PS4 until they come out with a good bundle with AAA’s.InFamous is pretty nice though,I would buy the PS4 for InFamous only,but I’m still waiting.
And Pupeteer for PS3 is like a juice of LBP and Guacamelee…Enough of those PEGI 3+ games.

Oh,and about PS4,these games are not next-gen,Sony,you can’t argue with that.Such powerful system for games that might run with PS2 with lower graphics.

Silentgamer99 23 April, 2014 @ 15:31
4.2

Still,I’d like to suggest the following titles for June:

PS4 – Injustice
PS3 – Crysis 3,Batman:Arkham City
PS Vita – Persona 4,Tearaway

This would be a great month!

Imo i don’t think it’s going to improve, last ps+ month was Horible too.

Show more replies

Any update on 1.7 firmware?
And great selection of vita games was going to get everybody golf.

dark_angel69 23 April, 2014 @ 13:05

Nothing for me this month. Looks boring. Payday 2 is the only good thing there which I already have. Was expecting it to come sometime soon anyway after the US got it.

Any chance you could bring more JRPG for PS3? Have you any plans on getting Tales of Graces F or even Tales of Xillia or is it safe to buy those?

Knack for PS4 would be nice.

6.1

Why do people always have a need to post whats not interesting to them? Kinda silly.

dark_angel69 23 April, 2014 @ 13:33
6.2

@fmykdisbad
Stop spamming the blog. Who are you to decide what people find interesting and not?! If it’s not interesting for you then good for you, please leave and let others ask for something they are happy with.

6.3

Speak for yourself (which you clearly are), I’m really happy to have Puppeteer go on the plus which I missed out on.

Hi Chris,

When can we expect a rotation on the long term Vita title?
Any update on this?

deathnote2000 23 April, 2014 @ 13:21
7.1

Dead? The VITA is better now then it’s ever been. Demon Gaze, Mind Zero, Hyperdimension Neptunia PP, Sword Art Online, One Piece Unlimited, Xblaze: Code Embryo, Akiba’s Trip 2, Disgaea 4: The Return, Danganronpa 2, Over My Dead Body 2, Freedom Wars, Soul Sacrifice Delta, Ragnarok ACE, Tales Of Hearts R. All this year alone that’s great and miles better then the 3DS.

7.2

Hi, as with previous months, we have no plans to update the PS VITA titles

BigBoyBanksy 23 April, 2014 @ 13:40
7.3

@deathnote2000 I have had my Vita since last July and my 3DS for over 2 years. Apart from Pokemon Y and Mario Kart I haven’t found many games I like for it. My vita however is full with great games. And when i say full I mean full. I’m at the point where I’m deleting games on my 32Gb card to add them. Walking Dead season 1 (and 2 as of today). Spelunky, Hotline Miami, Sly Cooper 4, Guacamelee, motogp 13, uncharted, pixel junk monsters, rayman origins, Olli Olli, Thomas was Alone… I could keep going. Vita has some great games

Show more replies

Puppeteer and Muramasa…
You guys have really outdone yourselves this time. :D

8.1

Excellent post. Why cant all sony customers be nice people like you?

8.2

@ fmykdisbad Because not everyone likes the same sort of games. Not that difficult to understand, surely? Puppeteer and Muramasa are quality games (and I hope more people now give them a chance) but they’re not exactly AAA titles which is why some people won’t be happy. It’s not yours or my place to say they’re wrong or right. Try realising your opinion isn’t the one we all agree to.

8.3

@fmykdisbad… because we all pay the same price, same consoles (PS4 & PS3) and they are releasing rubbish games no-one bought… few sales, lets add it to the PS+ pile! Then all the PS4 gets is Indy games, fair enough some are good…. Rasogun whatever it was, was really great for a indy game. Minecraft oh yeah made it to PS3 and didn’t make it to PS4.

What a load of junk :(

9.1

i agree the ps4 game looks rubbish ocoto dad would of been better

You can’t force a developer to put their game into the IGC. Octodad sold well enough on Steam already, so pressure is off them.

9.3

Stick it to the man is great. Better than Octodad for sure

Show more replies

Coming soooooooon—er than ps4 firmware 1.7

These updates seem to be getting later and later in the month plus I take it the firm position on the main IGC games for vita still isn’t changing and the issues with losing content etc still hasn’t be addressed?

Nice games, thanks!
Not interested at Payday 2 and already have the Gold, but the rest are great for me. Any idea if stick it to the man is cross buy? My kids will love it, but I keep them far from my ps4 :p

Now let’s see some flame for one more indie game for ps4

11.1

Golf of course, not Gold !

11.2

Stick it to the Man on PS4 is going to be a stand a lone game I’m afraid so you might have to let the kids have a go on your PS4 :)

11.3

Noooooooooooooo! ( insert Darth Vader pic here )

As my eldest said ( 6 years old ) “When you buy ps5, I’ll get your ps4 ” :p

first time i have all the games. however, they are all excellent. can’t say nothing about golf, haven’t touched it yet.

could of been better games

Faustofausto 23 April, 2014 @ 13:08

About the April Plus, the Hotline Miami 1.01 patch for PS3 still broken, unable to install.

Super annoyed by Muramase Rebirth. I just bought it like 2 weeks ago since I figured it would never get on PS Plus. I guess I should stop buying games at this point because I always end up getting screwed.

Oguri_Kureno 23 April, 2014 @ 13:20
15.1

I got the LE about the same time the first dlc came out. When I learned I never would be able to use the dlcs with my US copy of the game I never played the game more than the first hour since the dlc was about as big as the game.
Now I can sell my physical copy and play the game with the dlc and all

Silentgamer99 23 April, 2014 @ 14:26
15.2

I’d advise you buying PS exclusives physically and nothing else.They don’t include 90% of exclusives in PS Plus service.This was just my observation.:)

15.3

lol what a pathetic comment .. so what. Are you saying you’re going to stop buying games just because you’re worried others might get it for free?! That’s the saddest, most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. They can’t always provide you with games YOU specifically don’t own. I’ve had it happen to me many times that a game I just bought was discounted on PSN or was in the IGC a few days later etc. Did you enjoy the game? Had fun with it? So what are you complaining about… Don’t be such entitled brats, expecting to get 5 perfect games each month that you’ve never played before and don’t own.

Show more replies

Not so much for me, but i do hope that this means that more people will get to play puppeteer, cause that game is awesome

mitchbel1996 23 April, 2014 @ 13:09

Can I suggest 2 titles for June? Knack and Batman: Arkham City. Japan got Knack bundled in with the console at no additional cost, and America already got Arkham City, so they would both make sense.

Zoharthefunky 23 April, 2014 @ 13:11
17.1

EU got Arkham City over a year ago so no chance of that repeating

17.2

We got Arkham City long before US got it, If I remember correct it was december of 2012, so don’t wait for it again.

mitchbel1996 23 April, 2014 @ 13:29
17.3

Sorry, didn’t know that

No update on firmware 1.70. You’ll have details for us soon. You’ve been saying that for the last 6 weeks. I would like a clear definition on what time frame constitutes soon or is this another case of being stone walled again?

18.1

It’s not ready. When it’s ready, they’ll announce something. Why does it matter if it’s next week or next month? Have you paid someone for this firmware update?

Perhaps Sony should release FW v1.69 for impatient people, but it has a 25% risk of bricking your PS4. Would that help?

18.2

Soony™

18.3

we’ve been hearing about video unlimited for 6 years now and still the majority of the EU don’t have it

we’ve a PS4 not even able to play 3D movies
we’ve a PS4 not even to play 2D movies if its a 2d/3d combo disc, because sony don’t want you to…..

no madden demo
no MBL demo

Hmm, a tad dissapointed in the PS4 offering, as I own the game on Vita/PS3 allready and don’t plan on replaying it (liked it, but it isn’t as good as it could’ve been). Had hoped for Octodad or Transistor or something like that.

Oh well, Payday 2 is nice (I have Puppeteer, which is great) and I planned on getting Muramasa one day, so that’s a -here it comes, drumrolls!- plus too.

Oh, Puppeteer really is a surprise. Didn’t expect that anytime soon.
I already got Payday 2 on the PC, the game is imho disappointing. And the PS3 version is supposed to be weaker than that.
While I love RPGs, I always hesitated to get Muramasa. I just can’t see the RPG in there, it just looks like a common Beat’em Up.
Golf – no idea at all.

So good job on Puppeteer and I’m at least curios to test out all those games. Could be a great month, I just don’t know yet! ;)

Question: Do we get 35 Destiny Orbs for Destiny of Spirits each month, as the other Playstation regions too (see http://asia.playstation.com/hk/en/psn/psPlus#comingOffers)? I don’t see a reason why we shouldn’t.

Ahem what? Might it be that you have some comprehension problems fmykdisbad?

Puppeteer excellent game and nearly bought muramasa in sales and wanted payday 2.

Hello fred, do you think that EU gets sales like that ? http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/04/18/ps-store-flash-sale-30-games-available-for-0-99-each/

I woul loove to buy Crash Bandicoot classics, spyro etc.

22.1

Then make a US account and buy them. That’s what I did :)

22.2

@bom2hack: well, in certain way I will not own the game… I would need to use new email, fake “identity”, just to buy stuff from US store, anyway that sale was only last weekend… but that was not the question :) I was asking if EU has chance to get sale like this ;)

BigBoyBanksy 23 April, 2014 @ 13:13

Wasn’t expecting this news for another week, surprised and happy with the Puppeteer. Already have Payday 2 (which is great). Been looking for a good golf title to play so one on the vita this month is great. Bit dissapointed in stick to the man on ps4. I have it on ps3 and vita and was hoping I would get the ps4 version free via cross buy anyway when it came out :S. All in all a strong month, cheers guys

BigBoyBanksy 23 April, 2014 @ 13:15
23.1

oh and congrats on no leaks this time. :D

23.2

“Stick it..” got leaked somewhat ….

Great content. Unfortunately I own just about everything. Time to try out Everybody’s Golf.

Great choice of games! It seems Playstation plus never disappoints! Seems getting membership ’till end 2015 is the best gaming decision I’ve ever made!

Kudos to the team for the service.

>Muramasa Rebirth is your first offering this month on PS Vita. It’s faithful port of Vanillaware’s classic side-scrolling action-RPG, one that absolutely shines on the OLED screen
Well Vita 2000 buyers will never know this feel :^)

Oguri_Kureno 23 April, 2014 @ 13:39
26.1

Except I find it looking better on my slim than on my original vita ; p

26.2

@oguri dont be silly mate. The oled screen excels compared to the slimline. Stop talking rubbish. They took oled screen to save money so what you say makes no sense. Its already been reported its not as vibrant

26.3

I got the vita 2000 a couple of weeks ago and was comparing a few games on it against my mates OLED vita, there really is hardly any difference, the intro video on wipeout 2047 was a tiny bit brighter on the original model but other than that you really can’t see a difference unless you spend all your gaming time trying to find one, they’re so close in quality since the screens are so small

PS+ is a rip off for any PS4 owners

zalwelgoedgaan 23 April, 2014 @ 13:30
27.1

This is Sony’s way of convincing people to buy a Vita for its PS+ content. HAR.

LendMeYourVoice 23 April, 2014 @ 15:07
27.2

What did you expect? There are no games to give away for PS4, it came out a few months ago and there have been no big releases yet apart from Infamous. Until developers really kick it into gear and start release real “next” gen titles you’ll see nothing but indie games and time wasters.

Most months the PS3 and Vita titles more than pay for themselves, and we’ve pretty much had every PS4 game available bar Killzone, Knack & Infamous.

27.3

Yawn @Voodoo… seriously, what did you expect? It’s a new system, Sony can’t force publishers to give content away for free. The PS3 started slowly, as did the Vita but now look at th titles available. Same will happen to PS4.

Show more replies
zalwelgoedgaan 23 April, 2014 @ 13:17

Back when Puppeteer was released for €40, no one felt like buying it or downloading the demo. When it was on sale in the US, people said it would end up on PS+ anyway. Looking at some of the reactions here are… depressing… :/

SpiderMike_X 23 April, 2014 @ 13:17

More indie BS for PS4. Shame.

DjangoDiabolik 23 April, 2014 @ 13:17

Any chance of the Muramasa DLC going on sale when these come out?

This is a pretty great update, Will Stick it to the Man be cross buy seeing as it’s on PS3 as well? Also will Uncharted 3, XCOM and LBP Karting be replaced by 3 new games in the June PS Plus update?

31.1

Don’t be silly. it’ll be August before chris shows up with ‘we have no plans to change the long term IGC titles’

31.2

They normally announce the yearly update game at E3 so i’d assume they’ll get changed either mid june or when Julys content comes out, i wouldn;t be surprised to see them update the vita games aswell, i reckon they wanted to do the vita rotation at the same time as the PS3 all along but due to the vita release date they couldn’t, here’s hoping anyway

Will we be getting an update soon on the yearly rotation of the IGC? I’m hoping that’s still a thing considering you decided to cut a game already from the monthly IGC.

Nothing that interests me this month (PS4 and Vita owner)… maybe next month eh?

twenty7LIVES 23 April, 2014 @ 13:19

Think I’ll use remote play for Stick it to the man. Looks like it would be much more fun on the vita!

ThePhantomArtist 23 April, 2014 @ 13:19

I’ll give Stick it to the Man and Puppeteer a go but that’s it for me this month – not a bad selection, just most not for me

great but why on ps4 we only got one inde titles per month ( 90% of them are great but already available on mac PC for years…) and why do each inde title on ps+ on ps4 leave immediatly the instant gamecollection… i do not understand, it a poor offer for those who ows only a ps4 , and you should a least let for example the lateste 3 inde games that cames out on ps+ for ps4…
great for pupetteer tought.

36.1

It’s unrealistic to expect bigger PS4 titles on PS+ just yet. The PS4 is a new console and doesn’t have a decent games library built up yet to be on par with PS3/Vita PS+ offerings. There’s high demand for games so people are still buying them retail, publishers won’t want to sign PS+ contracts and miss out on overpriced sales that new consoles bring about. Personally, I was surprised to see any PS4 games at all on PS+ since console release.

As for the IGC, if you are already subscribed to PS+ you don’t lose those games if you ‘purchase’ them (for free obviously) when they are available. It doesn’t matter if they leave the IGC or not. As for reasons why they do leave the IGC, I imagine it’s all down to contracts and Sony trying to encourage longer term subscriptions.

36.2

As ward1978 said, it was surprising to see sony bring the free game service to the PS4 from launch, no one would have complained if they said they’ll bring it in sometime in 2014 to build up a bit of a back catalogue, it makes no sense offering the AAA titles available since they’re all still selling, NFS rivals looks the most likely to be the first full AAA plus game on the 4

Some months are better than other. You have to take the rough with the smooth. Make of this month what you will, but at least try the content first.

More RPGs please. I can’t be the only one who wants them.

You aren’t. I’m also disappointed that the Vita (sorry Muramasa!) still got no real RPG at all. And the PS3, with Dragon’s Dogma, just one since last summer.

38.2

One of the Tales games would be nice. Ni No Kuni is clearly destined for Plus at some point after all the sales.

RedMustang72 23 April, 2014 @ 14:13
38.3

I think Kingdoms of Amalur & New Little King’s might make that summer cut off…but I agree, more RPGs would be welcome.

Show more replies

Puppeteer looks really fun. Don’t think Payday 2 is my cup of tea though…

Some suggestions for PS+ in the future:

Dead space 3
Saints row IV
Playstation all star battle royale
Rayman Legends
Beyond two souls
The Last of Us
Crysis 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Batman Arkham Origins
Assassins Creed Liberation HD
Persona IV Golden

39.1

Nice list, unfortunately a few of those (I obviously can’t say which) we have tried on numerous occasions to get into PS Plus without success. It doesn’t mean we won’t in the future though.

zalwelgoedgaan 23 April, 2014 @ 13:52
39.2

– Dead Space 3 could be a possibility, EA is pretty generous with EU +
– We’ve had Saints Row 2 and 3 on PS+, so IV might be possible, maybe once the sequel is announced.
– Chances are high that PSASBR is the next yearly title, because it recently got a major balance patch that didn’t fix anything.
– There are rumors that Beyond Two Souls is getting a PS4 remaster edition, so I don’t think that’ll happen. It’s weird that it’s still full price on US store compared to €40 here.
– The Last of Us, same as Beyond Two Souls
– Crysis 3, same as Dead Space 3. We’ve also had 2, that makes it more possible.
– Splinter Cell Blacklist, Ubisoft can be generous as well with their big titles.
– Batman, maybe once a lot of DLC is out, I don’t know how the next gen-only sequel will affect this game for +.
– Liberation Vita or HD, both are possible.
– Persona IV G, not sure. This game seems to sell Vitas. Maybe they’ll do it before Persona 5 is released next year.

dark_angel69 23 April, 2014 @ 13:54
39.3

I would maybe take PlayStation All stars out of the list or even put it last if there’s nothing better. Before the sale I was interested in that game for PS+ so I bought it. Sadly the online is a disgrace. It’s a great game and everyone should play it but it’s very hard to get a decent game online. There is far too many disconnecting issues with it. Great for single player or playing offline with friends. Just not great for online.

Show more replies

seems like PS+ quality dropped when you included online gaming for PS4 in it, lineup is diabolical – poor games for every platform, not even one huge PS3 game in it which you always seemed to get – not anymore I guess

first month in years when I’m considering cancelling this service, it’s that bad

bubble_boy01 23 April, 2014 @ 14:03
40.1

Matter of opinion @nero-2082, I would say this is one of the best months in a while, certainly a long way from diabolical. Just out of interest care to share specifically what you find so poor about all the games? I’m assuming you’ve played most of them or just calling them all poor would be ill-informed and unfair. I’m genuinely interested if you’ve got some experience with the games

And @Voodoo_341, there isn’t a bigger sook on this blog. PS+ offers games that are roughly ~1 year old. If you could drop this delusion that you’re entitled to AAA ps4 games a month or two after release that would be great

40.2

I am in complete denial of your comment. Puppeteer is huge for me, its one of the best recent PS3 exclusives and the PS Vita line up is superb too. Muramasa and Everydays Golf are both retail games and highly acclaimed.

I feel like we have been too spoiled by how good the PS+ offerings are.

40.3

For the record, I am still playing Dragon’s Dogma Dark Arisen (platinumed!) and Demon Souls from time to time even after completing them and those games were both given to me by PS+. Heck I have yet to touch PES14, Tomb Raider, Borderlands 2 and DmC.

Show more replies

Very nice update! Puppeteer and Muramasa are highlights.

Is Stick it to the Man PS4 cross-buy, along with the PS3/Vita versions?

41.1

No I am afraid that the PS4 version is a standalone product

loop_the_luke 23 April, 2014 @ 13:24

Hi fred will the yearly ps plus games be changing next month? (Uncharted 3, LBP karting, etc.) And if so can we be looking forward to a ps4 title being added to that cycle?

42.1

We don’t have any news on this to share at the moment

DriveClub would seem to be a good fit for that ;-)

Ramases_Niblick 23 April, 2014 @ 13:24

Interesting selection. Need to finish some games on my Vita to make room for those 2. Also way behind on my PS3 games. Good job I don’t have a PS4 as well….. Yet ;-)

DoYouLikeMyID 23 April, 2014 @ 13:26

Now that’s a great lineup! Excellent job this month! :D

No game I’d be very interested in, will give Puppeteer and Muramasa Rebirth a go but it’s a rather poor month.

Why not 2 indie games for ps4 since the other plataforms also get 2 games each? This is what i don’t get it, i do understand that it will take some time to see ps4 retail games on ps+, what i don’t get is why PS4 actually requires ps+ to play online and you only get 1 indie game available when the other plataforms have free online play and get more games.
I know that the amount of games available are smaller but i also know that they are enough for at least 2 games a month, Sony could go for an extra effort for the early adopters….

Nice, finally a month with some games that interest me. I never got around to playing Puppeteer, so getting it on PS+ is great. I’m looking forward to playing the game. Payday 2 also looks worth a shot.

I have a physical US import of Muramasa, so getting a digital EU version is nice and I gain compatibility with the EU PSN DLC.

Is Everybody’s Golf cross-buy and playable on PS3? I see some info online that the US version (Hotshots Golf World Invitational) is playable on PS3 and Vita with the purchase of one version.

Overlord1304 24 April, 2014 @ 08:22
48.1

The DLC is Cross-Buy, the games are Cross-Play.

Great update, only game I’m not interested in is Payday 2, thanks!

Great line up this month Chris!!! :)

Although i wont get an answer…is it possible to see the following VITA games on IGC any time soon?

– Little Big Planet
– Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
– Epic Mickey 2
– Fifa 14 (after PES 2014 showed up last month why not dream ? :) )
– Broken Sword : Serpent´s Curse Ep.1 & Ep.2

just another 2 quick questions to you Chris(second one is probably more for Fred).

1 – Is it possible to use the kratos character from the PS3 version in the VITA version?

2 – Why is the blog not accesible from the Playstation App anymore?

Keep up the good work!! :)

Show full comment

Great line up this month Chris!!! :)

– Little Big Planet
– Ultimate Marvel VS Capcom 3
– Epic Mickey 2
– Fifa 14 (after PES 2014 showed up last month why not dream ? :) )
– Broken Sword : Serpent´s Curse Ep.1 & Ep.2

2 – Why is the blog not accesible from the Playstation App anymore?

Keep up the good work!! :)

50.1

I’d say never say never apart from FIFA 14 probably haha! But unfortuantely I can’t really comment on what’s coming.

Just spoke to Fred and he is going to jump in here in a sec regarding the App

BigBoyBanksy 23 April, 2014 @ 13:53
50.2

Thinking about it Fifa 14 for the Vita is a realistic title. I have the first fifa vita title from a couple of years back. That game is great but never brought the last two because from what I’ve heard your paying £30-£40 just for the new kits.
Surely Fifa 14 on vita has sales as bad as PES 2014 on PS3, certainly worth Fred and co to have a go at getting it on PS+ some time soon

50.3

We’re working on plans to bring Blog to the new app, but I’m afraid I can’t make any promises at present. As/when I’ve got more concrete news, I’ll be sure to pass it on.

Show more replies
Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.