The open world of Kyrat is an incredible place. Behind the beauty of its mountain peaks and lush valleys, the splendour of its flora and fauna, a civil war is raging. And on 18th November 2014, Far Cry 4 puts you in the middle of the fight, in a nation where one false step is as likely to land you in an enemy outpost as in the jaws of a hungry tiger.
- inFAMOUS First Light is coming to PS4 this August
- LittleBigPlanet 3 is coming soon to PS4
- The Last of Us Remastered PS4 release date and new trailer
- Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End trailer debuts at E3 2014
- From Software’s Bloodborne announced exclusively for PS4
- Entwined announced for PS4 – and it’s out now!
- Dead Island 2 announced for PS4
- No Man’s Sky is coming to PS4
- Not a Hero coming to PS4 and PS Vita, from the creators of OlliOlli
- Far Cry 4 – ‘Keys to Kyrat’ feature is exclusive to PlayStation
- The Order: 1886 – Release date, new trailer and Collector’s Edition unveiled
- The original Ratchet & Clank is being re-imagined for PS4
- YouTube app coming to PS4 this Autumn
It’s a good thing you don’t have to go it alone.
Far Cry 4 features drop-in/drop-out “Guns for Hire” Co-Op, meaning that you and a friend can take on the wilds of Kyrat as a pair, exploring the world, taking down enemies and generally making everything as precise or as chaotic as you choose. Both players get experience, both players get in-game cash, and both players have an awesome time.
Better yet, play the game on PS3 or PS4 and you’ll get a set of “Keys to Kyrat”. The keys open up Kyrat’s borders to any of your PSN friends, inviting them into your open world even if they don’t yet have a copy of the game. Capture outposts together, traverse Kyrat and make gains with anybody you know–or everybody you know. It’s a PlayStation exclusive and it means there are no limits to your Far Cry 4 experience.