Posted

The Order: 1886 – Release date, new trailer and Collector’s Edition unveiled

An E3 update on Ready at Dawn’s forthcoming PS4 action game

E3 2014 is upon us. Exactly a year ago, we launched our new IP with a trailer that introduced The Order and its Knights. As we revealed more about the game in the months that followed, we left one questioned unanswered. Who is the enemy hidden in the fog?

The Half-Breeds are many, its different species having evolved in their own rights, becoming a formidable and deadly threat to humanity’s dominance. One species in particular has taken dominion over the lands of Northern Europe and has threatened the rule of man for centuries. Lycan was the name given by humans to the species of Half-Breeds that acquired certain lupine and feline traits. Upon seeing them, people equated their looks to the myth and legends of werewolves that had been retold from generation to generation.

What the Lycans lack in numbers, they make up in sheer strength and agility, and have proven to be some of the deadliest foes The Order has ever faced. In human form, they remain impossible to identify and as such, they hide in plain sight amongst the populace. With both Lycans and the Rebellion threatening the city of London, The Order must face enemies on all fronts.

to1886_e3_2014_floordemo_screenshots_022
to1886_e3_2014_floordemo_screenshots_005TO1886_WCH_Alley_07_2014_05_21

It’s been amazing to see the excitement and support we have felt from the community since our announcement at last year’s E3. On behalf of the team at Ready At Dawn, I’m happy to tell you that The Order: 1886 will be launching on 20th February, 2015 exclusively on the PlayStation 4 globally.

In addition, I’m also thrilled to reveal our pre-order incentive and Collector’s Edition of The Order: 1886.

Pre-order bonus

Pre-order from a participating retailer and get the Knight’s Arsenal DLC which includes both the Red Lightning Pack and the Arsonist Pack. Each pack includes an alternate outfit for Galahad and a variant weapon that players will be able to use during the single player campaign, including the Arsonist rifle and the Arc rifle prototype.

Collector’s Edition

Our Collector’s edition comes in a special black casing, and contains a replica pendant of the blackwater vial worn by Knights of The Order. It also contains the exclusive digital content, woven coat of arms patches, concept art postcards and the official soundtrack.

Contents

• Replica Knight’s vial pendant
  • The Order: 1886 Game
  • Woven coat of arms patches for Isabeau & Galahad
  • Symbol stickers
  • Artwork postcards in wax sealed envelope
  • Digital Content
    • Pre-Order DLC (Knight’s Arsenal)
    • Official Soundtrack with Bonus Tracks
  • Unreleased Behind-The-Scenes Footage
Did you enjoy this?

Comments

17 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first
Grey_Fox007 10 June, 2014 @ 5:15 am   1

…and do we have any more info on where we’ll be able to pre-order this Collector’s Edition from?

jokerduo3 10 June, 2014 @ 5:22 am   2

Gotta admit I like the sound of that Collector’s Edition, I’ll definitely be picking that up. I prefer replicas or bits & bobs from the game then a statue.

GondorianJedi 10 June, 2014 @ 7:02 am   3

Would be nice to get something similar to the US or European collectors. Feels like we kinda got shafted compared to the collectors they announced. Those statues looked awesome.

dark_angel69 10 June, 2014 @ 11:04 am   4

The more we see this game the more I love it. Dying to play it. 🙁

WOW! ! ! LOVED the New gameplay video of this at E3 😛 😛 😛 It was sort of werewolf’ish that monster thingy 😀 it really went well with the setting of the game i thought. GOD i can’t wait for this game 😛

X_Weapon 10 June, 2014 @ 1:32 pm   6

Guys…. 🙁

You choose a bad demo to show on stage. People now thinks it’s QTE fest.

Well, I feel offended by this collectors edition. It looks more like special edition to me. It’s the same situation like The Last of Us – US had two editions (one with statue) and EU got something less impressive than any of them. Now I’m waiting only to see that US CE and PE will be sold by Gamestop (as TLoU were). It’s a shame that one of the biggest markets (not less important than US) is getting something this bad. Shame on you Sony. That’s not the way to treat loyal fans! Don’t write that there will be contest were I can win one of cool editions – it’s not what I want as a customer.

youngster77 10 June, 2014 @ 3:51 pm   8

I have to agree with the above comment. This is more akin to a limited/special edition rather than a collector’s piece. It’s extremely disappointing that EU fans are not being offered at least one of the two options US fans are receiving. I’ve even just tried to pre-order the premium edition from amazon.com, only to be told they are not allowed to ship them to the UK- same for the lesser $80 collectors edition. With the EU collectors edition of TLoU a shadow of its US counterpart, this feels like another insult to EU fans who aren’t even being offered anything close to the US market. What a shame.

blade8032 10 June, 2014 @ 10:11 pm   9

I have to say that it is shocking that us folk here in europe are getting shafted with these editions of the game, it really is bad form on Sony’s part.

TIGHE101 11 June, 2014 @ 12:23 am   10

If you look on amazon.co.uk for The Order 1886 look at the Product Description for this item how is that coming up for it then.

blade8032 11 June, 2014 @ 4:01 am   11

That is a very good point TIGHE101, now I’m confused as to whether or not we’re getting the premium edition or has amazon.co.uk got it wrong.

blade8032 11 June, 2014 @ 2:13 pm   12

Yeah I agree Amon_Lau it most likely is an error, the collectors edition we’re getting doesn’t look too bad but I’m not going to get out of principle, we’re paying more for less at the end of the day and that just doesn’t sit well with me.

Bumblebee 11 June, 2014 @ 6:18 pm   13

Sign me up as another annoyed EU customer being shafted by crap collectors edition.

Can’t believe we’re getting another half-baked edition compare to the US.

Oh wait, of course I believe it. We’re just not important.

The US editions are really cool. I love editions with figures and statues…

We get a pendant. A f##king pendant.

I feel so let down by Sony. AGAIN.

Catdice 12 June, 2014 @ 4:33 pm   14

I’m not too happy about this edition either, just like everyone else commenting here! I feel tremendously left out due to the two amazing US editions! EU left in the dark once again when it comes to Collectors Editions 🙁

Assassin-_-MerKz 13 June, 2014 @ 7:15 pm   15

Worth it Day 1 CE for me

jonnzee 16 June, 2014 @ 10:07 am   16

To say I’m excited about this game is a complete understatement. This is the reason I will be buying a PS4 alone and will make the full changeover to the PS4 due to the release of many other amazing games coming in 2015. Will most likely be purchasing the CE, looks great! Wouldn’t mind seeing a version released with a small statue of Galahad, that would be pretty sweet!