Posted

From Software’s Bloodborne announced exclusively for PS4

Your first look at the stunning new game from the creators of Dark Souls

Bloodborne, a brand new title from From Software and Hidetaka Miyazaki, creators of the wildly acclaimed Demon’s Souls and Dark Souls games, was just announced exclusively for the PS4 at the E3 2014 PlayStation Press Conference.

We know that PlayStation fans have a ton of questions — I sure do! We hope to have some answers for you later this week as more of the game is shown, so stay tuned to PlayStation Blog.

For now, check out the incredible announce trailer!

26 Comments
0 Author replies

This is Hype! It’s raw, it’s sexy, it’s Miyazaki!!

OnionMarmalade 10 June, 2014 @ 03:34

So the reason Dark Souls 2 was (CENSORED) is because Miyazaki was working on this, I cant get hyped for anything after being lied to like that the first time. Will not buy this day 1.

RustySanderke 10 June, 2014 @ 14:05
2.1

I was also disappointed with DaS2, but I can’t feel lied to.

Edge interview with Miyazaki from January 2013:
“I will not be involved in the actual development of Dark Souls II,” he says matter-of-factly. “I want to clarify that I will be a supervisor, not the actual director or producer.”

2.2

Me too as a not very experienced gamer , …….wide berth !
Plus the living isn’t a real good start for ANY new game , I’m gonna sit this out , wait for trailers , then the gamers reviews

I can not wait for this.

BRING IT ON.

It will probably be ruthless and unforgiving – and people will love it.

Do you guys at Sony understand the magnitude of having this as an exclusive? This was a absolutely HUGE. Not only did us as gamers win here, but Sony won E3 with this title alone.

I was in shock.

Please, please, please bring us more info!

Now do you understand the importance of Japanese creators…..they’re still the best going in my opinion.

HELL
!

I know of at least one person who is picking up a PS4 just for this game.

8.1

More fool them !!!!

This … This is what I hoped to see most during this E3 .. I really hoped we wouldn’t have to wait much longer after the leaks etc. But I’m surprised by the name .. expected it to be named after the daemon souls IP.

This also explains why Dark Souls 2 was mediocre compared to previous souls games .. Most of the Dark souls 1 and Daemon souls team was working on this together with sony while DS2 was being made by another team XD

Is it going to be as punishing as Dark Souls?

10.1

Yep a big concern of mine , wasted a lot of money on a game , I find hard and confusing . I know games can’t be a doddle , but please give us normal gamers a realistic chance of finishing , auto saves please ! . I know kids that wipe the floors with most games threw the consoles down in frustration with this confusing crap

10.2

DS was not confusing, it could be hard at first, but if you learn it gets better.
I know harder things then the soul games ;).
They offered fun and experience. And a platinum trophy to be proud of :).

I really hoped it was a Demon’s Souls sequel but damn, it looks so good. If it’s not coming to PS3 then i may need to finally buy a PS4.

CJsBak4Xs-Os 11 June, 2014 @ 21:14
11.1

They announced this as a ps4 exclusive so no ps3 or any other console version but ps4

CJsBak4Xs-Os 11 June, 2014 @ 21:16
11.2

This was the one thing i personally walked away from. The new setting is refreshing and cant wait to see what bloodborne has to offer. Sony should buy fromsoft

Out of anything this has probably guaranteed a PS4 buy for me. Good job. Great E3 for Sony.

Looks so good, like a Solomon Kane-style Souls game. I sure hope it will be out in 2015, although I fear many of the games shown at E3 might eventually be pushed into 2016…

I see a shooting weapon on his left arm.

Keep in mind: less shooting, more slashing.

Hoped for more gameplay, maybe we’ll see that in Tokyo Games Show? This will be a day 1 buy.

There will be more of it revealed later today. Miyazaki will be showing it to press.

GINGERCAT22 10 June, 2014 @ 21:22

Want it now

17.1

Don’t want it ever , gimme witness !!!! Something completly new , that needs brain cells to complete !

michelangelocz 03 July, 2014 @ 16:49

After second Dark Souls I am certain about what makes Soul games the games, that I am able to fall in love with (Demon’s and first Dark’s). It’s Hidetaka Miyazaki, his vision and way how team around him have to work and that makes me excited about BLOODBORNE. Till release date, I’ll remain at Lordaran. PS – Why is preorder not special at all (no artbook, soundtrack, steelbox)?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history