Posted

New Watch_Dogs DLC arrives tomorrow on PS4, PS3

Expand your access to digital Chicago with brand new add-ons

As you’ve probably been wandering the streets of Chicago for some time now, you surely think you know what’s hidden in all the nooks and crannies of the city. Let us then direct your attention to a whole new world of possibilities.

In the brand new Access Pack DLC in Watch_Dogs, not only do you get access to more weapons and outfits for Aiden, but you’ll also be gaining access to whole new missions to explore and perks to up your game a little.

First on the mission side: “The Palace” Mission pack. This one will have you infiltrate the luxurious palace of an internet mogul. Its enormous database has details on thousands of people — including you and DedSec — and it’s recently been compromised. Obviously, you’ll need to wipe the data and silence him.

WATCH_DOGS™_20140701120900

The “Signature Shot” Mission Pack will have you track a biometrics weapon that has been smuggled into Chicago for a captain of the Black Viceroys gang. The weapon only works with the first person to imprint his palm on the handle. Breach a stronghold, steal the package, and be the first to imprint the weapon.

Last but not least, there’s the “Breakthrough” Mission Pack. In this one, the Chicago Club is having a secret gathering, and you need to stop it. Your only option is to eliminate anyone taking part in it.

WATCH_DOGS™_20140701121844

On top of the missions, you’ll get the opportunity to unlock an array of weapons and perks that’ll help you take on any heated situation you may encounter. Also, you’ll be able to dress up with five brand new outfits.

Make sure you visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and a number of other networks to get all the latest info and updates.

WATCH_DOGS™_20140701120216

30 Comments
0 Author replies
flapjackrocks500 01 July, 2014 @ 17:47

When can we play as t-bone, paid for it months ago and not even heard when the dlc is being released

Is this brand new never-released-before DLC content?

2.1

Technically no, It was included with the Dedsec Edition. Now it’s just available for everyone to buy,

XtianHawkGamer 01 July, 2014 @ 17:49

These DLC were included in the DEDSEC_EDITION right?

darkflamesgaming 01 July, 2014 @ 21:09
3.1

I git deadsec button don’t remember getting any of the doc listed O git a big statue tho and some new outfits for aiden

XtianHawkGamer 02 July, 2014 @ 10:39
3.2

The DLCs should be in the game case. I got the Vigilante Edition for the PS4 and a code for the Palace Mission was included.

orionthehunters 01 July, 2014 @ 17:51

How much are you asking for this DLC? details need more details or do we need to hack you to find out? ;)

Are you aware of the trophy bugs that have occurred recently since the last PSN maintenance? I’ve completed the game and side missions but the trophies haven’t popped up for then, and I really don’t want to do it all over again.

The ones I didn’t get were:

Vengeance – Complete Act IV
Log Off – Complete Act V
Saturday Night Special – Complete the final mission in the Weapons Trade Investigation
Darkness Looms – Complete the final mission of the Missing Persons Investigation
System Mangler – Complete every ctOS Breach

Please say there is an update coming to fix this as I know i’m not the only one with this issue. Thanks

Dasch-Madsion 01 July, 2014 @ 22:47
5.1

I played it perfectly, maybe your Trophies haven’t synced? The only other explanation is you tried HDD hacking them in which case, Don’t.

Madd-Dogg_3000 01 July, 2014 @ 17:56

Is this part of the season pass?

6.1

Yes, according to the US blog

I3loodthirsty 01 July, 2014 @ 18:02

This dlc is only new for people who have the basic edition as I had the collectors edition and that had all this dlc included.

This is stupid i played these missions on day 1 they where included in the digital version and listed in the season pass why do we have to pay double for everything? i want a refund for the deluxe since i already payed for it

8.1

If you already have them, why are you moaning that you need to pay for them again? This is for people who want to buy them separately, those who have a standard edition and no Season Pass.

AlexAtkinUK 01 July, 2014 @ 22:08
8.2

I think they were saying they have the Deluxe Edition AND the season pass, a valid reason to moan if most of the season pass content ends up being stuff you already own.

8.3

Yeah have to say, apart from conspiracy and the yet to be released t-bone DLC, the seasons pass hasn’t had a great deal of substance.

medenko1975 01 July, 2014 @ 19:03

Is this a part of Season Pass maybe?

I’ve got the season pass and have yet to see these missions. I’ll be downloading them as I’ve just finished the campaign.

LeftMonocle 01 July, 2014 @ 21:45

“Brand New” stuff. Which you developed simultaneously with the rest of the game. But still felt the need to remove from the finished product and sell to us now.

11.1

My first thought was the same :D

11.2

Unfortunately that seems to have become the norm :(

I don’t remember exactly when it happened but it’s been creeping in for a while now…

11.3

I think a Certain Online Duty bound franchise has a lot to answer for there.

Dasch-Madsion 01 July, 2014 @ 22:44

Yeah, been waiting on some real DLC and not just Digital Trips for a while now, I 100% it and want more…

The Palace and Signature Shot were released last week, all things working fine bar the Viceroy outfit which doesn’t show up. On the Ubisoft forums there were quite a few EU members that experienced this, has it been fixed?

WoooooW Beast game

I bought the Season Pass at launch, does this download and update game automatically or do I need to download from store?

Don’t see any updates and can’t find it in the store -_-

15.1

Nevermind, did a search for Access Granted and found it :D

Fix eerst die error. Heb de desec editie gekocht. Maar kan die dlc nog steeds niet downloaden. WILL COMPENSATIE SONY!!!

Smoggie12252013 06 July, 2014 @ 12:20

Sounds brilliant

alkeener2020wf 09 July, 2014 @ 00:19

Wf

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history