Posted

DRIVECLUB PS4 hardware bundle unveiled

Pick up a PS4 with Evolution Studios’ stunning racer included

Hi everyone. Today we’re excited to reveal that there will be an official PS4 bundle for DRIVECLUB in Europe when the game launches later this year.

It will have an RRP of €439.99 and include the following:

•  DRIVECLUB
  •  PlayStation 4
  •  DualShock 4

Check your local retailers for the chance to pre-order now, and come back to PlayStation Blog later today for a closer look at the game’s incredible dynamic weather system.

driveclub bundle1

38 Comments
4 Author replies
Alphaembryo 08 July, 2014 @ 11:04

Thank you but no.

1.1

Pointlessness meet Alphaembryo. Alphaembryo meet pointlessness. I think you’ll get along just fine.

I can’t wait to see this running on my PS4 :P :P :P + Looking forward to seeing the ‘dynamic weather system’ later to :P

zalwelgoedgaan 08 July, 2014 @ 11:23

Weather video? *looks outside, nothing but rain* Thanks for the reminder.

Does it include most of the console minus a few bits and pieces?

Sorry, couldn’t resist. Looking forward to the PS+ Edition (seriously).

madmanwithabox12 08 July, 2014 @ 11:25

Oh look, more PS4 hype! Get back in the basement Vita, no love for you.

Waiting for the PS+ demo first to check if I’m anyhow interested in a racing game :-) But nice try, a whooping 20€ cheaper than PS4 (399€) + Driveclub (60€) separate buys ;-)

6.1

Would you prefer not to save money?

When are the broken big in japan sale items going to be fixed? Still no plus discounts and a lot of items are not priced correctly.

Sony has lost the sale of a ps4 from me because Sony Europe does such a bad job.

This so much. Either discount Persona 2 and 3, Trails in the Sky and Fate/Extra or tell us you’re not going to so I can buy them already. This checking PSN every other hours is getting very tedious.

Communication would be nice.

Fred Dutton 08 July, 2014 @ 12:15
7.2

Apologies for the ongoing issues with some of these deals. The team are working to fix everything and I’ll update asap.

7.3

I suppose there’s not going to be any refunds or compensation for those who got fed up waiting or don’t follow the blog? I’m hanging on & waiting but it seems suspicious that such a simple thing should take so long to fix.

Show more replies
johnnyquicknives 08 July, 2014 @ 12:06

Really looking forward to this.
Do we still get the advertised 50% PS+ discount when buying this, I havent seen it mentioned recently?

LordBeloved 08 July, 2014 @ 12:20
8.1

SCE, masters of false promises.

Nice, throw in The Crew as well and definitely get this bundle :D

SuicidalSteve 08 July, 2014 @ 12:15

I’ve… seen things you people wouldn’t believe… Seeing the aurora borealis off the shoulder of Orion. I watched 19,000-strong flock of pink flamingos glitter in the dark near the Chungara Lake. All those… moments… will be lost in time, like tears… in… rain.

no paradise without logitech

UK_Rocklance 08 July, 2014 @ 12:55

“It will have an RRP of €439.99 and include the following:
– DRIVECLUB
– PlayStation 4
– DualShock 4”

Doesn’t the PlayStation 4 already come with a DualShock 4? By listing it separately, are you saying there will be 2x DualShock 4 in total?

Porcupeth00 08 July, 2014 @ 13:25
12.1

I guess that means it’s coming with 2x PS4s as well.

Fred Dutton 08 July, 2014 @ 14:06
12.2

No, the bundle includes one DS4

12.3

What a stupid thing to ask.

I hope they are doing a beta to give us a taster.

oo7PorscheMGS 08 July, 2014 @ 13:35

Hi, please let us know if this bundle might be coming to the USA? Was looking at the Destiny Bundle but would rather have this… so in your opinion is it possible/likely that this might come out for the west too??

Fred Dutton 08 July, 2014 @ 14:06
14.1

There are no plans that I’m aware of at present but this is one for the SCEA team to answer

UK_Rocklance 08 July, 2014 @ 19:20
14.2

Apparently it is coming to Asia too:
(around US$490, also includes 12 months Plus, 1 yr extended PS4 warranty, ~US$12 PSN credit)

So the chances of similar US bundle is high.

Any sign of STEERING WHEEL support?

No way am I playing a racing game on a console that can’t use a wheel. I’ll switch from PS3 to PC if that’s the case.

It’s great that the NFS kiddies get catered to with yet another arcade racer, but what about sim racers?

lol I was interested in this game until I saw more ingame gameplay footage, I’m going to pass up on this and wait for Project CARS and of course Gran Turismo 7.

Andreas-345 08 July, 2014 @ 16:57

AWESOMEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You know these bundles would be a lot more enticing if they had a custom designed plate on the front. How’s something like that be forgotten?

18.1

Would only be interested if it was swappable.

UK Price coming anytime soon ?? Not that it matters :p Motorstorm does NFS can’t wait !!

RUBBERTOE__DOE 12 July, 2014 @ 20:06

its just another way of getting more cash off us,either its addons, season passes , or bloody dlc you should just do your best when creating a game with all features and dlc etc lol ps plus is a joke i haven’t got anything extra,stupid side scrolling indies for ps4??? give us a game that shows the ps4 what it can do,ive only ever seen how stunning the graphics a few brief times, as 4 driveclub hurry the hell up and gimme gimme gimme lol it looks amazing driveclub bundle as 1 purchase only for everything id probably pay around 80 British pounds if games come packed with everything

RUBBERTOE__DOE 12 July, 2014 @ 20:09

ALso Wheres my mad max game grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i need a release date or im gonna go insane

a quick question on the game itself guys,first why limit the clubs to 6 members i understand that you say its for better gameplay but surely in this day and age people will have more than 6 people they want to have in their private club,so limiting it to 6 members IMO is not the best especially since not everyone may be on at the same time,so you could have say just 1 or two people racing in the club at the same time.
Secondly is there a way to pre set up your club so its already just to use on launch day,im talking about the logo etc and for people to get joining your club,rather than waiting for release day,i know it may only take a minute or two to set up but would be nice having everything ready ,club design all done etc and people signed up just waiting to hit go

If you think that a game cost around 60 euros, the bundle price is good.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.