Posted

New on PlayStation Store: The Last of Us Remastered, Rogue Legacy, more

And the Summer Sale also begins to heat things up

First up this week, The Last of Us Remastered, lovingly brought to PlayStation 4. Whether you missed it before or want to enjoy the decimated world once again with Joel and Ellie, TLOUR is sure to be one of your must own PS4 titles. Included with this release are the single player Left Behind chapter, eight multiplayer maps and a bonus developer commentary.

Also available this week is acclaimed 2D roguelike Rogue Legacy. Explore a procedurally generated castle where dying simply puts you in control of an heir. Oh, but said heir won’t be a bog standard character, oh no! Rogue Legacy mixes it up giving your heirs random traits such as being colour blind or even dementia.

To round it off this week we’re also running our Summer Sale with loads of great stuff discounted, there’s a kawaii little brawler called Phantom Breaker for PS Vita (hyped!) and popular ball and stick game Pure Pool on PS4.

PlayStation Plus

Pure Pool (PS4) – 30% off, ends 12 August 2014

Rogue Legacy (PS4/PS3/Vita) – 20% off, ends 5th August 2014

PlayStation 4

EP4337-CUSA00332_00-UPUREPOOL0000001_en_THUMBIMG
Pure Pool
Price: £7.99/€9.99/$14.95

EP4488-CUSA00587_00-CDGROGUELEGACY01_en_THUMBIMG
Rogue Legacy (Cross-Buy PS4/PS3/Vita)
Price: £9.99/€12.99/$19.45

TheLastOfUs_PS4Game_MasterArt_THUMBIMG
The Last of Us Remastered (available from 1st August in UK/Ireland)
Price: £39.99/€44.99/$62.95

PlayStation 3

EP4488-CUSA00587_00-CDGROGUELEGACY01_en_THUMBIMG
Rogue Legacy (Cross-Buy PS4/PS3/Vita)
Price: £9.99/€12.99/$19.45

EP4062-NPEB02004_00-SACRED3GAMEHDD01_en_THUMBIMG
Sacred 3 (available from 1st August)
Price: £44.99/€49.99/$69.95

PlayStation Vita

EP0745-PCSB00583_00-PBBG0APPLICATION_en_THUMBIMG
Phantom Breaker Battle Ground
Price: £11.59/€14.49/$21.95
Not available in South Africa

EP1018-PCSB00500_00-LEGONINJAGO00000_en_THUMBIMG
LEGO Ninjago: Nindroids (available from 1st August)
Price: £34.99/€39.99/$54.95

EP4488-CUSA00587_00-CDGROGUELEGACY01_en_THUMBIMG
Rogue Legacy (Cross-Buy PS4/PS3/Vita)
Price: £9.99/€12.99/$19.45

PlayStation Mobile

Farming USA (£3.99/€4.99/$8.45)
Virtual Termial (£0.79/€0.99/$1.75)

PS4 DLC

Battlefield 4

• Dragon’s Teeth (£11.99/€14.99/$22.95)

Call of Duty: Ghosts (available from 31st July)

• Bling Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Blunt Force Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Inferno Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Weapon – The Maverick (£3.49/€3.99/$4.95)
  • Leopard Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Abstract Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Skulls Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Tattoo Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Nebula Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Weapon – The Ripper (£3.49/€3.99/$4.95)
  • Hydra Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XTREME LEGENDS CE (Cross-Buy PS3/PS4/Vita)

• NEW STAGE 18 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • UNIFORM AND CAMP SYMBOL SET (£3.99/€4.99/$7.55)
  • WEAPON SYSTEM PACK 5 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

Killzone: Shadow Fall

• Japan Launch Monster Skin Pack 2 Saito (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Japan Launch Monster Skin Pack 1 Siren (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

Pure Pool

• VooFoo DNA Pack (Free)

Trials Fusion

• Riders of the Rustlands! (£3.99/€4.99/$7.55)

Zen Pinball

• Guardians of the Galaxy (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

PS3 DLC

Battlefield 4

• Dragon’s Teeth (£11.99/€14.99/$22.95)

Call of Duty: Ghosts

• Bling Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Blunt Force Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Inferno Character Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Weapon – The Maverick (£3.49/€3.99/$4.95)
  • Leopard Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Abstract Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Skulls Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Tattoo Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Nebula Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Weapon – The Ripper (£3.49/€3.99/$4.95)
  • Hydra Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

• Bath & Bedtime Costumes (£11.99/€14.99/$22.95)
  • Ayane Bathtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Costume Catalog 15 (Free)
  • Helena Bathtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Hitomi Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Kokoro Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Leifang Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Marie Rose Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Mila Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Momiji Bedtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Rachel Bathtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • Tina Bathtime Costume (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

Not available in Russia

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XTREME LEGENDS (Cross-Buy PS3/PS4/Vita)

• NEW STAGE 18 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • UNIFORM AND CAMP SYMBOL SET (£3.99/€4.99/$7.55)
  • WEAPON SYSTEM PACK 5 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

LittleBigPlanet 2 (Cross-Buy)

• Maleficent Mini Pack (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

Mugen Souls Z

• Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 12 (Free)
  • Overwhelming Ticket Set 4 (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Game Expert Crimson Set (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Sci-Fi Warrior Lady 2:50 Set (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • School Swimsuit Princess Set (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

One Piece Ultimate World Red (Cross-Buy PS3/Vita)

• Chopper Swimsuit pack (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Quests for Materials (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Takoyaki Pack (£3.29/€3.99/$5.95)
  • Not available in India, South Africa

Rocksmith 2014

• Lamb of God Pack (£6.49/€7.99/$11.95)
  • Laid to Rest – Lamb of God (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Walk with Me in Hell – Lamb of God (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Ghost Walking – Lamb of God (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

Zen Pinball

• Guardians of the Galaxy (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

PS Vita DLC

DYNASTY WARRIORS 8: XTREME LEGENDS CE (Cross-Buy PS3/PS4/Vita)

• NEW STAGE 18 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)
  • WEAPON SYSTEM PACK 5 (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

LittleBigPlanet PS Vita (Cross-Buy)

• Maleficent Mini Pack (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

One Piece Ultimate World Red (Cross-Buy PS3/Vita)

• Chopper Swimsuit pack (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Quests for Materials (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Takoyaki Pack (£3.29/€3.99/$5.95)

Not available in India, South Africa

PlayStation Vita Pets

• Viking Costume (Free)

Zen Pinball

• Guardians of the Galaxy (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

Availability update

How to Train Your Dragon 2 (PS3) – Available from 1st August in Italy

124 Comments
7 Author replies
LordBeloved 30 July, 2014 @ 15:01

Thanks, already downloaded (and playing) Rogue Legacy. What an awesome tribute to the Vita!

theo_andravida 30 July, 2014 @ 15:49
1.1

awesome game, letting us no vita is nearing death…. I mean , why no AAA games to be made for my vita? And its not only me disturbed and furious, there are millions fans that bought this console for this? I guess that the vita advertisment sawing us that ps vita was an AAA machine , where to mislid us to buy and then sony to tell us we bought a ps4 accessory for 250-300 bucks!!!!!!!!???

1.2

Why do people have to complain every time? it’s an awesome game, don’t look at it if it’s an AAA title or not

1.3

@theo There are tons of AAA games coming out for the vita, it’s just that they are mostly Japanese RPGs/Visual Novels. You bought the wrong console if you were looking for a Call of Duty machine, I’m fairly happy with my purchase.

Your last sentence says Pool Nation??????? Isn’t it Pure Pool?????

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 15:42
2.1

You are correct. I misnamed TWO games in one paragraph because I’m living in the past. Yikes! I’ll get it fixed.

Shadowdragoon 30 July, 2014 @ 15:03

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting. *

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Adding some answers to the Crossregion gifting this time.
Quite simply I want it in the way Like id been gifted the physical verison right (new, unopened) from that country/region that it originated. putting Digital and Physical on equal fotting.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift to (new item not used).
As for why as gift and not just let us buy from other regions, that is the same reason you can get a physical (new) copy as gift, digital should follow the SAME rules, as its technicaaally the same item, just whitout the disk.

Show full comment

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting. *

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Adding some answers to the Crossregion gifting this time.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift to (new item not used).
And as its purchased in the “rigth” region as a gift to the “wrong” region it will be taxed, etc in original place of purchase, and where the original rights belong and reciver would recive the item purchased as a gift.

3.1

KH will never ever be digital

3.2

Add ghost n goblins in there ! :)

3.3

Still not listening I see.

Show more replies
WayfaringWalrus 30 July, 2014 @ 15:03

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I take it the DLC for TLOU can be downloaded on friday as they keep failing atm?

Sucks we have to wait 2 days for no reason

5.1

I am hoping it’s the same for me. I am some what comforted by the fact that it’s not just mine failing. Enjoy it Roxas598 I am looking forward to going through it again :D

5.2

Same for me, game has downloaded but the single player dlc has failed. At least the main bulk of the download is on the system ready for Friday.

Please, discount the Kingdom of Amalur dlcs.

6.1

Yeah this and discount the game too at 5 euros, plus Dragons Dogma same price!

Could it be possible to consider putting the Sly trilogy and Ratchet and Clank trilogies on sale? I’m feeling nostalgic

lumoplusjess 30 July, 2014 @ 15:48
7.1

Ratchet and clank was on sale 2-3 weeks ago

A_Nonny_Moose 30 July, 2014 @ 15:05

When are the PS+ games being announced?

LordBeloved 30 July, 2014 @ 15:15
8.1

in T-45

8.2

Some people are saying at 16:00 BST but unconfirmed.

Show more replies

Phantom Breaker Battle Ground looks like fun.
Definitely picking up Rogue Legacy though!

hurry_harry1 30 July, 2014 @ 15:05

Great to see Rogue Legacy on the store! Any word on the the August IGC?

Cheers guys!

supersmith2500 30 July, 2014 @ 15:06

1. The Atelier series is not listed on the PSVita games list on the PSVita store and can only be found via search, can you please fix this?

2. Any information on Mutant Mudds Deluxe (which is has been out in the US since Christmas) and 1001 Spikes?

blendercat27 30 July, 2014 @ 15:45
11.1

Just adding to that: Dragon Fantasy Book I does not show up in lists on the AU store on Vita, and can only be found via manual search. Space Invaders Extreme (PSP) is missing entirely.

Is there going to be a deal of the week?

Also can you tell us when the igc will be announced?
Thanks

12.1

at 4pm

But it looks like the games are

PS4 Some indie carp
PS3 Crysis 3 and 1 unknown
Vita Lego Harry potter and some thing called Metrico

SicKBuBBleGumZ 30 July, 2014 @ 15:26
12.2

Proof?

12.3

I wouldn’t count on it we’ve already had Crysis 3. n.n

Show more replies
MightyGalactus 30 July, 2014 @ 15:07

Any Plus updates soon?

Hey Jawad can you please promote two request to the right persons ?

First and most important a search faction and filters for the download list, its such a mess that my kids’ bedroom looks like a palace
Second it will be great if you can make an update at PS4 so we can remote play with the DS4 for our main account, at the moment it’s possible only for other accounts.

As for today’s PSN update, already playing with Rogue Legacy, I love that game! :)

tombraiders 30 July, 2014 @ 15:08

Hi, When will we be able to upgrade to the Digital Guardian Edition of Destiny in European territories?
Also when can we expect the true PS+ update post for august?

Thanks ;)

StevenJamesHyde 30 July, 2014 @ 15:46
15.1

You can cancel your regular Destiny pre-order and pre-order the Digital Guardian edition. The upgrade only exists in NA because they don’t allow cancellations for some reason

15.2

Yep, SCEA take money for pre-orders when you order, hence the upgrade. SCEE can only take money when product is released due to EU legislation, so as mentioned just cancel pre-order and pre-order the Guardian edition.

Shame I won’t get to experience The Last of Us on the the PS4. However, I refuse to buy it at its current price having paid much more already for the digital version and the season pass for the PS3. Had I known the game would also be released for the PS4, then I would have delayed the original purchase. It is a great game for those who have not tried it but of little value to those like me.

Ummm…why or when are we going to be getting the Japanese voice for Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends Complete Edition? The US got it yesterday in their store update

Was considering Phatom Breaker Vita but that price is too high for me!
Nice update though, shame I have to wait until tomorrow or Friday for my TLOU to arrive!

Hey Jawad is the price for Phantom Breaker BG correct? I just checked the official Facebook Page of 5pb. Games and a representative posted this yesterday “Should be 10.7 EURO. Plus 4.99 EURO for the Kurisu DLC.”

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 15:45
19.1

I’m double checking.

19.2

I’ve read the same thing, maybe the DLC is included in the release?
I’m waiting for a confirm before buying this and rogue legacy!

19.3

DLC is separate and delayed until next week.

Show more replies
BetItAllOnBlack 30 July, 2014 @ 15:12

WHERE IS BLAZBLUE FOR VITA?! I need this game nowwwww

Aussie_Blade 30 July, 2014 @ 15:22
20.1

Seconded. Can we get someone to bug ARC about this :(

Afternoon Jawad, TLOUR is my first digital pre-order and as it’s already downloaded things are looking good so far. One quick question, will Diablo 3 be available in the UK for digital download/pre-order? Cheers.

21.1

i would also like to know about the UEE of diablo 3 being available on digital in the UK.

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 15:45
21.2

Can’t confirm a pre-order yet but the aim is there.

21.3

Hi jawad, thanks for the reply. If the pre order doesn’t happen will it be available on day of release or is there no digital version of Diablo 3 on ps4 at all?

lardteamaker 30 July, 2014 @ 15:13

Tried dling the new Trials pack as it says i’ve got it as part of my season pass but it’s trying to charge me £3.99.

S_P_A_C_E_M_A_N 30 July, 2014 @ 15:46
22.1

Same here. I definitely have the season pass, and it shows as purchased. Am itching to try this, too.

same here.. damn, im getting mad here.. this ruined my summer vacation with my kids :/
Today was last day and I have to take them to their mother in 20 minutes. Was supposed to play this DLC with em before going.. Really sad/mad…

jamie-sixtyfour 30 July, 2014 @ 15:16

Great update. I’ll be looking forward to playing Pure Pool when I get home!

Any word on when New n Tasty will be released on PS3 and Vita?

supersmith2500 30 July, 2014 @ 15:21
24.1

Ask Just Add Water. They are the developers of the game.

24.2

Good point. I’ll drop them an email when I get home. Thanks! :)

Where is the Dynasty Warriors xtreme legends japanese voice dlc it was dated to release today on european store?

25.1

I asked the same…been waiting forever for it as Zhang Liao’s new voice just grates and the game is unplayable because of it

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 15:52
25.2

It’ll be out some time in August for us.

25.3

Really the worst store in the world… GO FOR IT, MODO! :)

Show more replies

isn’t minecraft ps4 and vita this week? :(

26.1

Sometime this month. Not this week.

Stonesthrow 30 July, 2014 @ 15:22

Pff I seriously need some games to start coming in.. For a console that had one of the best launch lineups ever (BF,KZ and AC), it sure has been quiet after that..

Hi Jawad, any news about the “Launch Commemoration Pack” for Ace Combat Infinity?

And for Defiance F2P on PS3? (was delayed shortly before the old release date, half July)

And Oddworld New ‘n’ Tasty for PS3 and Vita?

On a side note, will you guys ever remove the 10 item limit in the Playstation Store cart in the future? It’s a PITA sometimes to do the checkout when you need to buy a lot more than 10 things. I don’t think any other store for any system/platform has a limit like that nowadays (correct me if i’m wrong)

28.1

And i forgot to ask, will we ever get a digital preorder for Diablo III Ultimate Evil Edition?

28.2

Also hanging for pre-order of Reaper of Souls for PS3!!!

Anyone else having trouble with the site not displaying correctly on Chrome?

Stonesthrow 30 July, 2014 @ 15:38
29.1

Works ok here..

dark_angel69 30 July, 2014 @ 15:57
29.2

Works grand for me

The multi-pack for the Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate DLC costumes is missing, any idea how many weeks we’ll need to wait this time?

5pb. games said the price should be 10.7 EURO for Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds, what’s up with it being higher? Did you guys make a mistake or did they?

I also seem to recall them mentioning that price on a PR.

SERGEANT-Q6R 30 July, 2014 @ 15:25

Little big planet 3 pre-order ?

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 15:57
32.1

Soon, stay tuned.

Phantom Breaker for Vita?
Need to buy a Vita, Now!
Seriously that was the game that would sell me on a Vita, I’ve been anticipating it for a while
It is for $19.79 in the Saudi store, I will admit that is a bit too much since it is like $12 in the US one, But hey, I won’t let that turn me off from buying it
Vita’s games release this year is surprisingly strong as well

Singularity_01 30 July, 2014 @ 15:27

@Jawad Ashraf will be Beyond Two Souls in Summer Sale?

I remember last month there was an annoucment for sword art online release this month which seems to have been forgotten. So I was wondering is there a release date anytime soon?

35.1

It should be out on the 20th of August.

why no offers discounts for Eid Alfiter ? i’m so disappointed .

I just got phantom breaker and it doesn’t seem to be able to start. It keeps asking if I want to create new data

37.1

Ah forget it, I was just being dumb. I was pressing X but the confirm button is circle

PlayaSixty9 30 July, 2014 @ 15:35

Sacred 3 would have been awesome on vita!

@jawad I already bought pure pool at full price this afternoon before i found out about the 30 percent plus discount, why was it not mentioned in the blog post yesterday?
I’m not ringing customer services, so don’t even give me that answer. I expect you to sort it out, you’ve got my psn id so it shouldn’t be that hard, it is disgraceful how you treat your customers

KaneTheGoth 31 July, 2014 @ 17:37
39.1

Sort what out? You accepted the listed price and paid it – Sony’s CS won’t be running to you on this one. Annoying as it may be, if you want anything done you’ll have to be the proactive party. Personally I wouldn’t wait to contact them with this; there is no “tech issue” at fault their end, it’s not like you were charged more than stated *at the point of purchase* (and this is what counts) – you agreed to pay the price it was at and this is where your contract begins in the purchase tree.

I suggest If you choose to contact them NOT to say you saw the price discount *after* you purchased it, this is enough info for them to not give you a penny back.

Good luck with whatever you choose

Here’s the description of Phantom Breaker from the store:

“Smooth animation of retro 8-bitGraphic is highly evaluated, and player is increasing even now. Moreover, it has attractive game system of (Maximum)four on-line and off-line.”

I’m confused. -_-‘

zalwelgoedgaan 30 July, 2014 @ 15:49
40.1

Did they use Google Translate or something? The Dutch PSN Store description also makes zero sense.

40.2

And you’ve never seen the Italian description for Raiden IV!

Jawad Ashraf 30 July, 2014 @ 16:04
40.3

I giggled when I saw this myself, too.

I’m always down for attractive game systems, though!

Show more replies
The3DGalaxian 30 July, 2014 @ 16:01

I might play pure pool. Hustle kings was good and this looks more realistic by getting rid of the birds eye view.

The3DGalaxian 30 July, 2014 @ 16:02

The last of us always seems to be the game that Sony experiment with selling at a fair download price. Hopefully people who haven’t played the game or want to play again jump on this to send a message to other publishers.

KaneTheGoth 31 July, 2014 @ 17:39
42.1

Hopefully it’ll also send a message to other publishers that the EU market isn’t accepting of lazy companies who release a censored product over the entirety of the EU region just because one country wanted censorship edits.

Ah, I thought Phantom Breaker came out next week

43.1

It is for US next week apparently

Hi Jawad!
Sorry to bother you again but for some reason I still can’t get all of the BGMs from Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends DLC Stage & BGM Pack 9 & 10. I only get DW7 BGMs but not any of the DW 3-6 BGMs that were supposed to come with them. Would you mind checking it out? Thanks in advance!

tired-hippo 30 July, 2014 @ 16:09

Jawad, I brought rogue legacy early today, but it came up as £9.99, which I got it as because I didn’t know about the PS+ discount :(

Pure pool…..sold!!!!

It’s from the makers of Hustle Kings PS3, enough said.

Hello Jawad,

Could you please be a bit more specific regarding the Japanese voice option for Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends? Koei specifically mentioned on their Twitter page that it would be released today for EU and the US had their version of the DLC yesterday. Koei have not mentioned anything about any delays with this DLC.

Your help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Where are The Last of Us Remastered DLCs? Can’t find them on the PS store.

48.1

The DLC is part of the full game itself on PS4.

Any update on Phantom Breaker’s price? It did say 10 Euro (and USD15) in their press announcement too.

Hello Jawad! When can I expect a price-drop/sale on:
Mafia 2 DLCs, Batman – Arkham Origins, Deadpool, Huge LEGO game deals, Silent Hill: Downpour, Ratchet & Clanck Trilogy (ps3), some Naruto ps3 game, Watch Dogs ps4 about 25£, Amazing Spider-Man 2 ps4.
Also, I don’t know if it’s a bug or something but in the Hungarian PSStore when I’m on my ps3 and start “downloads” I re-stat download something then it almost jumps back at the top. I recently had a hard drive change and it’s incredibly annoying and a useless “feature” which I hate. Please fix that.

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.