Posted

The Walking Dead: Season Two finale trailer revealed

No Going Back coming next week to PS3 and PS Vita

The final episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two, ‘No Going Back,’ will be available for download on PlayStation 3 and PS Vita on Wednesday, 27th August!

Don’t miss the very special trailer we’ve put together for the finale. It contains HUGE spoilers for previous episodes of The Walking Dead Season One and Season Two, but there’s nothing that will spoil the upcoming season finale for you. That said, we have included an all-new scene created specifically for this video. As this season comes to a close and you reflect on Clementine’s journey thus far, we ask you to consider: Who will YOU become?

As always, be sure to let us know your thoughts in the comments below! Thanks to ALL of you who’ve joined us in playing this season – we can’t wait to share the finale with you. The Walking Dead is YOUR story, and the Clementine you’re playing is YOUR Clementine. More than ever before, choices you’ve made in season one, as well as the choices you make in this finale, will TRULY decide what will happen next…

31 Comments
0 Author replies

Trailers really? This episodic nonsense is going way too far

I’m glad to see it’s finally out next week but I gota admit I don’t even remember what happened in the last episode. Those long waits makes me forget as I have a lot of other games on my mind, ya know games that don’t require long waits and keeps me busy.

ashton_philip 21 August, 2014 @ 18:47

Nice trailer to get people excited for the season finale and also a nice way to give a bit of a recap on what has happened over the past two seasons charting Clementine’s journey. A big fan of the game (even if it sometimes feels like aeons between episodes) but as long as Telltale keep crafting quality episodic content I’ll keep picking it up.

ashton_philip 21 August, 2014 @ 18:48
3.1

*eons not aeons that belongs in Final Fantasy!

fps_d0minat0r 21 August, 2014 @ 18:49

Is this going to get a platinum trophy?

4.1

Probably not. With their previous games (TWD1 and TWAU), the platinum trophy was already visible from the start and each episode had a gold trophy, rather than just one for the very first episode.

4.2

After this we will hopefully see a release of their Game of Thrones and Borderlands games soon.

4.3

They already said it won’t have a platinum trophy.

Don’t hurt Clem… Please…(

I thought it will take at least two months to release it, as it was before for previous episodes. Good job!

Captain__Chunk 21 August, 2014 @ 19:28

Finale? More like finally!

Much like correspondents above, I have trouble remembering what happened in previous episodes, though that is more likely down to age.

Still, great game and by far the best thing in the WD franchise – storytelling at its finest.

Kudos to all concerned, apart from the time and motion manage of course. :)

Roll on next Wednesday!

Love this game can’t wait to play the finale. A reason for me to blow the settling dust off my vita.

Or should I say bring my vita back from the dead :)

Can’t wait to play it. Excellent work Telltale. Thanks x

Patience is gold for those games. Otherwise you might want to eat the devs for being unable to get their games done in a short time.

Gloom12356776543 21 August, 2014 @ 21:09

Add Platinum trophy ! please ! :)

12.1

No platinum in season 2, sorry to disappoint you.

MaikelSteneker 21 August, 2014 @ 21:14

Even without watching the trailer, I’m very excited. I’m also very happy that the Vita release date is the same as other platforms. Good job on that, I hope it will be the same for all episodes in season 3.

loadstone007s 21 August, 2014 @ 22:00

Great news! Can’t wait to play on the Vita!
BTW, am I the only one who had performance issues in action scenes in previous episodes on Vita? It always stutters and I die more because it’s unresponsive and freezes. Is it only on my Vita?

When will the PS4 version come out? :-)

Martinbruce07 29 August, 2014 @ 01:15
15.1

i think 24th October on disc both season 1 and season 2

Not what I’d call a trailer, its kinda lame. It’d be a teaser maybe? Or a Season Two trailer, not an episode 5 trailer.

I’ve just finished episode 2 of season 2 so this is good news for me. season 1 was awesome and season 2 is looking good. putting cash aside for game of thrones

Episodic content like this works for some folk, but not me, when I get into a game I want to play it right through. This is why I stopped at Episode 2, and I might just play the whole game through again now.

Getting very excited, never thought I’d like games like this but I really am. So much so I actually downloaded the Back to the Future game you chaps released no PS3. Its more cartooney but still good.

It’s amazing how long it takes for Telltale to make a 5 hour game. Even more amazing is their inability to keep release schedules. Even though I love the Walking Dead games, this is the last time I pay for the season in advance, as they always are heavily discounted mid-season and the gap between episodes is just ridiculous.

Can’t wait. Will replay both seasons after the last eps :p

Martinbruce07 29 August, 2014 @ 01:05

ps3 got it i download ps3 but where is ps vita episode 5 i only see ps3 one

21.1

When did you download ps3 ep 5 cant find it in the store?

I can’t find the vita version anywhere

I don’t find it for PSVITA… any updates ??

Wheres the ps3 eu version of The Walking Dead: Season Two, ‘No Going Back it’s NOT showing up in the store???

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history