Posted

New on PlayStation Store: Destiny, Hyperdimension, FIFA15 demo, more

And a range of new discounts on PS3, PS4 and PS Vita titles go live today

In the event that you haven’t already got stuck in, Destiny, on PS3 and PS4, is available right now. Bungie‘s all new first person shooter lets you customise your character, weapons, class and more. Take your character along the campaign, or play together with a friend in cooperative modes. There’s a lot to get stuck into, and a vast solar system to explore.

If you have time to spare this week, then check out a fresh demo for FIFA15 on both PS3 and PS4. Feel how the game has changed since FIFA14, make terrible excuses to yourself on why your shots are off target, and enjoy slick new goal keeper animations before the full game arrives in a few weeks.

Also releasing this week, anime fans can get stuck into Hyperdimension Neptunia Rebirth 1 on PS Vita, or Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution for PS3. And if you missed it last week, Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is also available for PS4, PS3 and PS Vita.

Lastly, we have lots of old school games on offer, extra discounts on selected EA titles and new deals of the week.

PlayStation 4

EP0002-CUSA00568_00-DESTINYTHEGAME01_en_THUMBIMG
Destiny
Price: £54.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

EP0002-CUSA00568_00-DESTINYTHEGAME01_en_THUMBIMG
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition
Price: £84.99/€99.99/AU$129.95

EP0006-CUSA00564_00-MADDENNFL15GAME1_en_THUMBIMG
Madden NFL 15 (available from 12th September)
Price: £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

EP0006-CUSA00561_00-NHLICEHOCKEY2015_en_THUMBIMG
NHL 15 (available from 12th September)
Price: £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

Destiny
Price: £49.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

EP0002-CUSA00568_00-DESTINYTHEGAME01_en_THUMBIMG
Destiny Digital Guardian Edition
Price: £79.99/€99.99/AU$129.95

EP0700-NPEB01986_00-NARUTOUNSR000000_en_THUMBIMG
Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja STORM Revolution (available from 12th September)
Price: £39.99/€54.99/AU$79.95

EP0006-CUSA00561_00-NHLICEHOCKEY2015_en_THUMBIMG
NHL 15 (available from 12th September)
Price: £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

PSP

EP4173-NPEJ00399_00-ARCADEBUNDLE0001_en_THUMBIMG
Alawar Arcade Bundle
Price: £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

PS4 DLC

Destiny

• Expansion Pass (£34.99/€34.99/AU$39.95)

The Evil Within

• Season Pass (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)

Not available in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait

Killzone Shadow Fall

• Intercept Co-op Maps (Free)
  • Multiplayer Maps (Free)

MotoGP 14

• Red Bull Rookies Cup (£2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25)

Sniper Elite 3

• Save Churchill, Part 1: In Shadows (£6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)
  • Patriot Weapons Pack (£3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95)
  • Season Pass (£24.99/€29.99/AU$39.95)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

• BGM PACK 1 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • BGM PACK 2 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • WEAPON PACK (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)

PS3 DLC

Destiny

• Expansion Pass (£34.99/€34.99/AU$39.95)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

• Sports + School Autumn Sale (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)

The Evil Within

• Season Pass (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)

Not available in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait

MotoGP 14

• Red Bull Rookies Cup (£2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25)

Mugen Souls Z

• Jiggly Co. Equipment Pack 11 (Free)
  • Unlock All Clothing (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Honor Student Goddess Priest Set (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Curry God Flavor Set (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • The 2nd Ultimate War (Free)
  • The 3rd Ultimate War (Free)

NASCAR 2014

• May Highlights (£3.99/€4.99/AU$0.00)
  • June Pack (£3.99/€4.99/AU$0.00)
  • July Pack (£3.99/€4.99/AU$0.00)

Not available in Australia, New Zealand

Rocksmith 2014

• ‘Highway Star’ by Deep Purple (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • ‘Simple Man’ by Lynyrd Skynyrd (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • ‘Stranglehold’ by Ted Nugent (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

Sniper Elite 3

• Season Pass (£24.99/€29.99/AU$39.95)

Tales of Xillia 2

• Ludger’s Ruca Costume (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Gaius’ Dymlos Costume (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Muzet’s Sheena Costume (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Classic Tales Mascot Set (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

• BGM PACK 1 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • BGM PACK 2 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • WEAPON PACK (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)

PS Vita DLC

MotoGP 14

• Red Bull Rookies Cup (£2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25)

PlayStation Vita Pets

• School Costume (Free/€0.00/AU$0.00)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

• BGM PACK 1 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • BGM PACK 2 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • WEAPON PACK (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)

Deals of the week

inFAMOUS Second Son (PS4) – Was £49.99/€59.99/AU$79.95, now £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95

inFAMOUS Second Son Legendary Edition (PS4) – Was £59.99/€69.99/AU$89.95, now £44.99/€49.99/AU$69.95

Deception IV: Blood Ties (PS3) – Was £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$29.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship (PS Vita) – Was £24.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £9.99/€12.99/AU$19.45

Machinarium (PS Vita) – Was £4.99/€5.99/AU$8.95, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

Machinarium (PS3) – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £2.99/€5.39/AU$5.45
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

EA deals (offers end 24th September)

FIFA 14 (PS4) – Was £54.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95

NBA LIVE 14 (PS4) – Was £54.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95

EA SPORTS UFC (PS4) – Was £54.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95

Madden NFL 25 (PS4) – Was £54.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95

FIFA 14 (PS3) – Was £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

FIFA 14 Holiday Edition (PS3) – Was £69.99/€79.99/AU$114.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$29.95

NHL 14 (PS3) – Was £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Madden NFL Arcade (PS3) – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55

NHL 13 (PS3) – Was £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AU$12.95

NHL 12 (PS3) – Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £6.19/€7.49/AU$11.25

FIFA 14 (PS Vita) – Was £44.99/€49.99/AU$69.95, now £14.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

109 Comments 7 Author replies
Show oldest first

1. Microsoft is planning to buy Mojang. It doesn’t bode well, does it mean Minecraft will be taken from PSN?
2. Xbox One is getting support for media playback from USBs, including MKV support! DO WANT IT TOO!
3. Can The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth be PS Vita’s PS Plus offering, and not PS4’s? Pretty please? Don’t waste a spot for it on PS4 >.<

NorthernFusion 10 September, 2014 @ 2:58 pm

Surely it has to be Killzone and Knack for November? Anniversary and all.

4. On Xbox Live it has been possible to upgrade child (sub) accounts to adult (master) accounts, when will this upgrade come to PSN?

This idea has more than 10.000 backers on http://share.blog.us.playstation.com/ While ideas like themes for PS4 with only 1.000 backers get priority.

Mario__4__Life 10 September, 2014 @ 3:09 pm

minecraft will stay, but a new minecraft might be xbox one first/only, or it gets exclusive content, or ps3 only gets it a year later.

I very much doubt if Microsoft buys minecraft it will be taken off of PSN

@Jawad?

The option to change your PSN ID also has thousands of petitioners on the forums, and people are willing to pay for it.

It’s depressing to be stuck on the only gaming network that doesn’t allow for this.

not to mention you already can pay to change your PSN name in Hong Kong, so it’s possible, but SCEA/SCEE won’t do it!

Shadowdragoon 10 September, 2014 @ 2:53 pm   2

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap (yes I know of 2.5 hd remake, but thats not playable on portable device is it? 😉 )
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth
Why I keep asking, I got most of these on UMD, but I do not want to have to drag the PSP whit me in adition to the Vita. And for those that do not get remakes, it would be sad that people would not get to play them in the future.

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.
Like steam have had for years.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift. (not transfearal of used). Kind of like how I can order a physical version from US and use it, I want o be able to buy a digital version (or DLC) on a american account and gift it to my main account as to not have to logg different acounts to manage my games.. Or to send gifts to a friend, or recive gifts from a friend.

Oh, and to anyone complaining about me reposting, if they would just take time to reply, something like: We have brougt your suggestions to the correct people/departments. Id shut up (about the things in the post) for atleast a few months.

I always intended to buy a digital copy of Birth by Sleep even for psp as I went digital early on… Still waiting to get a copy 🙁

Hi Jawad!

Nothing too exciting this week.

Just a few questions

Suikoden 2 – Are we gonna get that? It was rated back in April, but havent heard anything since.
Legend of Dragoon – US got it ages ago, and it was said we were meant to get it aswell, but now it also just disappeared with no words about it?
And any news on 1001 spikes? Or should we just give up on that coming?

Jawad Ashraf 10 September, 2014 @ 3:03 pm

I don’t have any info on those titles. I did recently query Dragoon, so hopefully something will happen around that one.

Let’s press Konami for some Suikoden love, I think.

Thanks Jawad, I would like Dragoon on Vita too. (given up on certain Square-Enix PSX classics…) And yeah, the more that people contact Konami the more likely it’s for things to progress. Right?

1001 Spikes really has disappeared. It’s been a while since Nicalis commented about it. If I remember right, it was supposed to come here during summer, but… They announced Binding of Isaac Rebirth to come to Europe the same time as in NA – but then again, they never even replied single comment here in EU Blog (14 replies in US Blog)… Hopefully it’s not one of those games that seem to have disappeared for good (Guilty Gear PS3&Vita *koff koff* CS:GO *koff koff* and some others).

Oh, and late notice to JoJo’s fans since I myself noticed it yesterday! JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure HD Ver. (that HD port of older JoJo arcade game) has been delisted from both EU store and both EU and NA stores of certain other console. There was no warning about whole thing and community is pretty confused – no word from Capcom as far as I know. Just a heads up, since no one knows yet what’s happening to that game.

madmanwithabox12 10 September, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

@Jawad: What would be the point in asking Konami? They’d only make it non-compatible with Vita. =/

jorispelgrom 10 September, 2014 @ 2:55 pm   4

Any chance there’ll be Netflix on the Vita in Europe? Still waiting for it…

Artemisthemp 10 September, 2014 @ 3:04 pm

Any chance for Crunchyroll on European PSN?

For PS3/PS4 use an american PSN account to download the Crunchyroll app and it will appear under the ‘TV’ section on your main account. But i really want the vita app :/ we’ll just have to wait for crunchyroll to release the EU app if you want it on your vita

HeikeStagBeetle 10 September, 2014 @ 3:41 pm

I hope they’ll release it in tandem with Vita TV. Not having Netflix available for that box would make no sense.

I would love to get Crunchyroll on my Vita…

loadstone007s 10 September, 2014 @ 2:55 pm   5

Please help, will a US Destiny game work on my EU PS+ account?

Yes, but you would most likely need to download any future DLC content from your US account

NorthernFusion 10 September, 2014 @ 3:00 pm

Most likely, but any dlc needs to be from the US store.

Mario__4__Life 10 September, 2014 @ 3:09 pm

exactly what the two say, i actually had to download the first ingame dlc that you MUST download, from my US account. it didnt work from EU. it might now, not sure.

Mario__4__Life 10 September, 2014 @ 3:11 pm

Destiny runs amazingly well on PS3 much better than on PS4. Its much better than halo too! Mass Effect still seems much bigger and more varied tho.

loadstone007s 11 September, 2014 @ 7:08 am

Damn, so I might need another PS+ account 🙁
    Why is Europe so expensive, WHY?!

Lunastra78 11 September, 2014 @ 3:03 pm

Yeah I’m playing the US digital version of Destiny on my EU account and it works just fine.

As for DLC, that works on my Trials Fusion US version, but I have to use my US account and download the extra content in-game from there. Not really a problem though.

Remember to set both EU and US accounts to Primary accounts in the settings. Or else the games will be locked on the other account.

@Lunastra78, that’s good to know, but what about trophies, and stuff? Can you still use your EU account and play with your EU friends, get trophies on the EU account (provided both EU and US are set as primary?)

Jawad I though Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris will be released today, did they changed it ? or I am mistaken ?

Also can you consider Ghost and Goblin for PSN ?

Average update this week, might pickup deception IV: Blood Ties. Really enjoyed it on my vita. + Why is hyperdimension neptunia Re;Birth1 in this weeks update? i bought it last week.

+ jawad i dont know if you can help me with this but i’ll ask anyway. I pre-ordered destiny through the PS store for my PS4 now post launch when i go in the store instead of showing up as ‘purchased’ its asking me to buy the game. its in my download list but its really annoying beacuase even when i go to ‘launch’ destiny it says underneath it to purchase for ‘54.99’

I saw the Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 thing aswell. Bit weird. Guess they dont know everything they release on PSN anymore.

Jawad Ashraf 10 September, 2014 @ 3:05 pm

I’m waiting for some feedback regarding Destiny showing as not purchased. This is likely due to the way the product is built, but once I have clearer insight, I will let you know.

Artemisthemp 10 September, 2014 @ 3:06 pm

Let’s not complain about Sony promoting Hyperdimension Neptunia Re;Birth 1 a little extra 🙂

Thanks for the reply 😀 Yeah the more promotion the better. hope the launch hyperdimension neptunia U in the west too. Hopefully NIS america will make it happen!

Same here with destiny. I did the preorder. Game isn’t showing as ‘purchased’.

Btw, I can’t find hyperdimension neptunia Re;Birth1 anywhere in russian store. According to this blog there are no regional restrictions..

@ssp_v it was included in last weeks update. I’m afraid is not available in Russia and UAE/Saudi Arabia if I remember correctly

Ah, i see, thanks for the info.

Loving Destiny, so good!
How much content does the expansion pass cover?

Covers the First 2 expansion packs (The Dark Below and House of Wolves). The dark below expansion was confirmed at gamescom for a December release on playstation

I paid £40 at retail for the game so will the £34.99 pass double the game’s content?
    Feel like I’ve been shafted now tbh!
    Love the game but I’m not dropping more money on it a month after release.

zalwelgoedgaan 10 September, 2014 @ 3:00 pm   10

Why the Christ are they selling The Evil Within season pass when the bloody game isn’t out yet until next month? Jog on Bethesda.

Sign this petition please: https://www.change.org/p/sony-computer-entertainment-bring-the-retail-version-of-oreshika-tainted-bloodlines-to-the-west

PS Vita owners need respect! A first party title must be retail worldwide!

Hi Jawad, i have a couple of questions for you:

1) What happened to the “Launch Commemoration Pack” for Ace Combat Infinity? It was delayed indefinitely and never surfaced again.

2) Will we ever get the “Playstation Plus Pack” for Defiance F2P on PS3?

3) And any ETA for Oddworld New ‘n’ Tasty for PS3 and Vita? And again about Oddworld, the official site reported that the DLC on PS4 was free for the first two weeks after release, for PS+ members, however they also said we’ll keep it after the end of subscription. But i just checked and it has indeed an expiration date, the same of all my other PS+ content. Is this a mistake? I’ve tried contacting Oddworld Inhabitants and they told me it was fixed, they were told that it’ll be fixed by simply redownloading the content, but i don’t think that redownloading something would fix a “server-side” issue like a wrong expiration date.

4) When will the original digital version of Persona 4 Arena aand all DLC come back in Europe? I heard it was going to change publisher but nothing changed since then. Or is it not coming anymore since Ultimax will include old storyline mode as DLC?

5) Why was the oriiginal Diablo III and its DLC delisted from Playstation Store? The latter was required to import the extra items in the Ultimate Evil Edition. You can’t even get a DEMO for that game, not even for the new version.

6) Is it true that the F2P game “SingStar” is being phased out? I’ve heard various report about the infamous XMB icon disappearing for certain users, although i still have it.

7) Do you know when/if we’ll get “Dragon Fantasy Book II” (PSN game) in Europe?

On a side note, will you guys ever remove the 10 item limit in the Playstation Store cart in the future? It’s a PITA sometimes to do the checkout when you need to buy a lot more than 10 things. I don’t think any other store for any system/platform has a limit like that nowadays (correct me if i’m wrong)

Thanks in advance for all the replies.

Artemisthemp 10 September, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

6) The American have the option to remove the SingStar from their XMB

Jawad Ashraf 10 September, 2014 @ 3:10 pm

1. No new info, sorry.
    2. Not aware of updates on it yet, either.
    3. No ETA that I can share. The DLC should still be entitled to you but let me or Chris (in the next Plus post) know if it’s still an issue.
    4. I can’t see that one coming back, but I can’t confirm either way. Chances are it won’t be back as the updated game is due soon.
    5. Publishers request removal of their own content.
    6. Can’t comment on this one, I’m afraid.
    7. No date on this one.

10 item limit won’t change yet, but we’re always looking at ways to improve the user experience.

the new P4A will be an update, not just a sequel? Does that means that they are going to have the first;s content and story mode too ?

HeikeStagBeetle 10 September, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

Rochala: P4A Ultimax will be a sequel, but the story content of P4A is supposed to become available as DLC. In the fighting game part, all characters from P4A will reappear. So apart from some minor DLC, and possible menu changes, P4A Ultimax can be considered to contain P4A, for a few euros more.

Thanks for finally answering Jawad. It took more than a month but still.

@Artemisthemp: i’m not American nor i use US accounts to play games.

madmanwithabox12 10 September, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   14

Hey Jawad/SCEE

What’s going on with those PSP (Silent Hill, Castlevania etc) games that recently came to the store that can’t be played on Vita? They NEED to be on Vita. =(

Especially since next week, PSP will no longer have access to PSN. That means that NOBODY will be able to play those games that are only PSP compatible. PLEASE tell me there are plans to bring games like that to Vita. Otherwise, what was the point working out a deal to get them in the first place?

Any information on why those on the DCUO 3mth legends membership plan are all being overcharged on automatic renewal? Should be £19.99 but everyone being charged £24.99.

Huono_peleis 10 September, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   16

Destiny and NHL 15 in US 46€, brand new retail copy in local store 58€, in PSN EU 69€. You are getting greedier and greedier.

Querdenker 10 September, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   17

Hi Jawad, there’s a wrong picture showing for PlayStation Vita – Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate. It shows the picture of the Naruto game.

Will the retail version of Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate (PS4) be fixed soon?

It seems no bodies copies are showing a trophy list, I’ve had to hold off playing it in case the trophies glitch later on

Neptunia seems a bit steep, I imported a physical copy from America for £25

The only downside to that is the DLC but not like they matter anyway, Got the US version as well

madmanwithabox12 10 September, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   20

My posts keep vanishing >_<

The price of the “WRC 4 FIA WORLD RALLY CHAMPIONSHIP” Deal in store is 14,99€, here it is listed for 12,99€ – who is wrong?

supersmith2500 10 September, 2014 @ 3:17 pm   22

1. Hyperdimension Neptunia ReBirth1 is already available so why is it on the update again?
2. When is Capcom going to release the Mega Man X games for Europe?

supersmith2500 10 September, 2014 @ 3:19 pm

Oh and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate on the Vita version has the wrong image.

Jawad Ashraf 10 September, 2014 @ 3:24 pm

1. It happens. Warriors came out last week but it was left off the schedule.
    2. Haven’t heard anything about an EU release.

I’m not seeing the wrong image. Weird…

Jawad he means here on the blog, not the actual store. On here it’s the Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revelations image.

ScooterMix 10 September, 2014 @ 3:25 pm   23

Not good update since Destiny not next gen game for ps4 since get game on ps3 aslo on top of that MS buying MineCraft so i guess future of MineCraft for sony is out of the window.

Aslo on top that xboxlive gold getting free AAA Xbox one game and PS4 hasnt got AAA game for PS4 and its about time Sony get round table and start talking to bring better deals for PS4 and aslo make psn better service than xboxlive plz really.

Hyperdimension: Neptunia Re;birth 1 released last week for Europe, why is it on the list again?

Jawad any idea what’s going on with the Minecraft disc upgrade? Mate of mine still can’t upgrade

Afternoon all, could someone help with explaining how to access the PlayStation exclusive content for Destiny because I don’t seem to have any of it. Should be armour sets, weapons, ships etc. Cheers.

If you bought the guardian edition your ship/ghost skin/emblem will be with the postmaster. Just visit him at the tower. I nothing is there restore your licences from the settings. The vagaurd armour is available from your ‘characters’ quarter master. I believe you need to be level 20 to purchase it. For your weapons go to the vanguard quarter master which is located on the right side of the tower just before the ship rite. You must be lvl 5 to purchase the vanguard weapons.

Hi iky_g, yep got the guardian and vanguard stuff but no sign of the PlayStation exclusive gear we were supposed to get. This is the stuff I mean:

Dust Palace Strike and Exodus Blue competitive map
    Gear sets: Titan Vanir, Hunter Argus, Warlock Manifold
    Guns: Monte Carlo exotic auto rifle, Hawkmoon exotic hand cannon
    Ship designs: Aurora Wake, Crypt Hammer, Outrageous Fortune

Ah, those ships/items are unlocked later in the game after a exculsive mars mission i believe. cant confirm it as im pacing it and only reached level 7 😛

Hello PS Blog Crew. Thank you for all your hard work. It is nice to have such a dedicated people to help the (not always nice or reasonable) community.

I noticed that the latest PS Vita DLC for Muramasa Rebirth “Hell’s Where the Heart Is” was not showing in the PS Store, so I had to buy it from the online store. Could you pass this information to the tech team, so that anybody else who wishes to buy it can find it in the usual manner.

Please Sony let me cancel my Plus account.

I can’t believe that our store didn’t update avatar’s since 3 weeks ?! why are you humiliating your customers?

this is the last time im adding money to this store was a mistake !im.moving to us store at least their prices & avatars are real everything’s is sucks here !

Any chances of having a Warframe bonus pack for PS Plus?

Hi Jawad, the Nyotengu character bundle and Bed & Bathtime costume bundle for Dead or Alive 5 are both missing, the latter was supposed to be on the store well over a month ago. Could we please have some acknowledgement of this issue.?

jawad is paypal on vita?

VictorAnalogy 10 September, 2014 @ 4:13 pm   34

Eh? Destiny? Never heard of it. Is it some sort of match 3 game?

What is with netflix for vita? In the usa it is already avadible

ThreeWallzz 10 September, 2014 @ 4:41 pm   36

Machinarium & FIFA demo for me

Hi Jawad, I see that the PS Plus discount has disappeared from the titles offered under the Hot Deals tab (special offer price valid until 11-09-2014) in the Store.

Is this intentional?

I was hoping to take advantage of some of these deals since I got my paycheck today, but I’m a bit disappointed now.

Any news on Blazblue Chronophantasma for russian store?

About ea sale and ea games, i will never buy an ea game at psn because sony reject accept the ea access on the psn store, now for 25€ year or 3,99€ month we can play:

Fifa 14, Battlefield 4, Need for Speed Rivals, Peggle 2 y Madden Nfl 25 and soon will arrive more games month by month and ever better sales…

so as punishment i will never buy an ea game…

Jawad i can’t download the WO3U vita version of the weapon pack, it’s free my end since i own the PS3 version & it’s cross buy (Koei has confirmed this on FB) however i just get an error saying not available :/.

This is bugging me mow. It’s in my download list but it’s only the PS3 version, it isn’t on the Vita store (hell search Warriors Orochi 3 & that won’t even turn up either -_-), on the PS3 store both the PS3/Vita versions are free as they should be for me since i own them yet i’m unable to access neither of them, on PS store (Web) all 3 appear as Free yet can’t add none to basket, refresh & it’s £1.69 (i think) so i have to buy it again including the already owned PS3 version & i still can’t add to basket. Pretty sure something on your side has glitched.

I’ll see if you respond Jawad. If not i’ll phone sony but problem there is i never received my phone call from a few weeks ago about the DW8XLCE DLC glitching on me aswell -_-.

Don’t know who to blame, Koei or Sony :/.

Might pick up wrc4. that’s a sweet price. loving destiny on ps4 and it only cost me £12 at tesco using their club card boost vouchers. smiles all round.

Jawad

Again, do you know when warriors orochi 3 ultimate for ps4 is going to get its trophy fix, I keep messaging and tweeting around but had no response from anyone over at playstation or koei tecmo, I’m not happy it’s not been fixed I’ve had it a week tomorrow and have been holding off till it’s fixed.

I heard it’s because Sony hasn’t uploaded the trophy list

And ideas because me like many other gamers are feeling pretty let down

smell_ya_l8r 10 September, 2014 @ 6:15 pm   43

Hi Jawad

Any idea when the Destiny PS3 to PS4 upgrade goes fully live?

I got the guardian addition on PS3 but only the expansion pack is available to download, the base game has a price and the PS4 guardian edition is unavailable

smell_ya_l8r 10 September, 2014 @ 7:20 pm

Sorted it! Had to ‘go through checkout with the PS3 version and then the PS4 version became available ☺

aeonlord92 10 September, 2014 @ 6:26 pm   44

I see most, if not all, of this weeks content is live on the UK store now. For some reason, when I try to add the Warriors Orochi 3 DLC to my basket it won’t let me add it – is it broken somehow?

Also, when I view the page for the individual DLC it shows they don’t have a file size – more signs it’s broken.

It is broken. I can’t get my vita/ps4 versions of the weapon pack dlc that i already own, hell it won’t even let me download the PS3 version that i own already -_-

TrueMurton 10 September, 2014 @ 6:34 pm   45

Quiet week, I guess nobody wanted to go toe to toe with Destiny. Still rocking those 60% price hikes over the US I see.

On a more positive note, Machinarium for vita at £1.79, I’ll have that. No idea when I’ll get to download it though as 64gb cards still aren’t available…

Hi Jawad,
Any on a sale on WILD ARMS XF for PSP, i have an eye on it for a while now but the price is a little off.

russelguppy 10 September, 2014 @ 8:12 pm   48

Any news on the F2P game My Singing Monsters being released on the Vita over here? The US had it last month.

Corbotron_5 10 September, 2014 @ 8:23 pm   49

Releasing a game at £55 and having day 1 DLC available for £35 is outrageous.

Should I buy FIFA 15 for £60 or FIFA 14 for £20?

Load all