Posted

New on PlayStation Store: Murasaki Baby, Flockers, Anomaly 2, more

And Plants vs Zombies and Another World are among our deals of the week

First up this week is the weird and wonderful Murasaki Baby on PS Vita. When a scared little girl awakes lost and alone in a strange land full of terrifying nightmares, she desperately needs you to help find her mummy. Use your wits to guide the girl through paths full of dangers and teach her the difference between right and wrong in a bid to keep her smiling… and alive.

On PS3, a world of magic and adventure awaits in Fairy Fencer F. Explore fearsome dungeons, tackle powerful beasts, and travel the world to collect all 100 Fairies. But be careful — the Furies are coveted by many Fencers, good and bad. Pray these powerful weapons do not fall into the wrong hands…

And for PS4, we have Worms developer Team 17’s new puzzle game, Flockers. It features helpless sheep that you must guide to safety whilst avoiding numerous traps or have them suffer truly unfortunate sheep death. That would be baaaad.

PlayStation Plus

murasaki+baby_THUMBIMG

Murasaki Baby – 20% off, ends 24th September
Flockers – 25% off, ends 15th October

PlayStation 4

Anomaly 2
Price: £11.49/€13.99/AU$20.95

EP4064-CUSA00854_00-FLOCKERSZZZZZZZZ_en_THUMBIMG

Flockers (available from 19th September)
Price: £19.99/€24.99/AU$30.95
Not available in New Zealand

EP4042-CUSA00401_00-KICKBEAT00000001_en_THUMBIMG

KickBeat Special Edition
Price: £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95

PlayStation 3

Fairy Fencer F (available from 19th September)
Price: £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95

Run Like Hell!
Price: £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

PlayStation Mobile

Steam Lands (£3.39/€4.29/AU$7.45)

Pong Breaker (£1.39/€1.79/AU$2.95)

Inflatable Maths (£3.39/€4.29/AU$7.45)

Solbrain I – Village (£5.89/€7.49/AU$12.45)

Flight World Simulator (£3.69/€4.49/AU$7.75)

One Image Viewer (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.45)

PS4 DLC

Sniper Elite 3

• Axis Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Save Churchill, Part 2: Belly of the Beast (£6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)
  • Eastern Front Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Sniper Rifle Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

War Thunder

• Hunter Starter Pack (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)
  • Attacker Starter Pack (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)
  • Tank Destroyers Advanced Pack (£24.99/€29.99/AU$44.95)
  • Shielded KV-1E Starter Pack (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)
  • IL-2 Avenger Starter Pack (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)
  • Victory is Ours Advanced Pack (£24.99/€29.99/AU$44.95)
  • Guards Starter Pack (£8.99/€10.99/AU$16.45)
  • LaGG-3 34 Starter Pack (£8.99/€10.99/AU$16.45)
  • Defenders Advanced Pack (£14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95)

PS3 DLC

Fairy Fencer F

• First Aid Pack for Newbie Fencers (Free)
  • Beginner’s Synthesis Kit (Free)

GRID Autosport

• Touring Legends Pack (£9.99/€12.99/AU$19.45)

LittleBigPlanet 2

• World Peace Day Costume (Sept Seasonal) (Free)

Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

• Jinchuriki Costume Pack 1 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Jinchuriki Costume Pack 2 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)

Sniper Elite 3

• Axis Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Save Churchill, Part 2: Belly of the Beast (£6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)
  • Eastern Front Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Sniper Rifle Weapons Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

PS Vita DLC

LittleBigPlanet PlayStation Vita

• World Peace Day Costume (Sept Seasonal) (Free)

Run Like Hell

• Medium Coin Pack (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Big Coin Pack (£4.99/€5.99/AU$8.95)
  • Great Coin Pack (£7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95)
  • Dead Man’s Chest (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)
  • Small Coin Pack (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)

Deal of the week

Another World – 20th Anniversary Edition (PS Vita/PS3/PS4) – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame (PS Vita) – Was £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95, now £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS3) – Was £19.99/€29.99/AU$39.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare (PS4) – Was £34.99/€39.99/AU$54.95, now £21.99/€26.99/AU$40.95

WWE2K14 (PS3) – Was £24.99/€34.99/AU$44.95, now £10.99/€14.99/AU$17.95

Disney discounts – ends 24th September

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean PS3 – Was £15.99/€19.99/AU$24.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AU$12.95

LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean [PSP] – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

Monkey Island Special Edition Bundle – Was £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95, now £4.39/€5.29/AU$7.90

The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man’s Chest [PSP] – Was £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

PSP Pirates Double Pack – Was £9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

Peter Pan Return to Neverland – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Disney’s Treasure Planet – Was £5.79/€6.99/AU$10.45, now £1.99/€2.49/AU$3.75

Pirates of the Caribbean – Was £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95, now £2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25

Peter Pan Double Pack – Was £8.99/€10.99/AU$16.45, now £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

PETER PAN : ADVENTURES IN NEVER LAND – Was £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55, now £1.15/€1.39/AU$2.05

Disney Universe – Neverland Level Pack – Was £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55, now £1.49/€1.75/AU$2.65

Availability change

Fate/EXTRA (PSP) – Now available in Finland, Norway

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

126 Comments 5 Author replies
Show oldest first

CorpDwayneHicks 17 September, 2014 @ 2:31 pm   1

Could you please mention on why the SHARP Rifle DLC from Aliens: Colonial Marines never appeared on the store. If you can get that DLC can you make it for free for all the long waiting for us! Thank you.

Mario__4__Life 17 September, 2014 @ 4:04 pm

And while at it, maybe tell us why EVERY WEEK there is errors / empty categories / crashes in the psn store ? Amazon (for example) maybe has 1 error a year , Sony has errors EVERY WEEK. Is this one of the reason sony makes over $2 billion LOSS this financial year? And where is mp3 on ps4?? The PS4 now has even less features than the ps2! What a JokePony!

These errors only started happening with the new PSN store and it’s been like this since the start, after all this time time it’s never been sorted and they refuse to admit they can’t manage it. The old store was PERFECT, loads quick, easy to navigate, intuitive and flawless.

I know right. Thought I was the only one who preferred the old store although since moving over to the ps4 I havnt really experienced any problems. Still prefer the old style better. Was perfect for me

ShogunDarius 17 September, 2014 @ 2:34 pm   2

I just wanted to check up on a game released a few weeks back, Phantom Breaker Battle Ground, link below.

my question is in regards to the dlc the game should have, our version of the game was priced higher than the us version but the DLC is still not available, so is the dlc included in our version or not yet released? I believe it’s called the Kurisu DLC pack. Can you check to see what’s what?

Jawad Ashraf 17 September, 2014 @ 3:01 pm

I’ll check about the DLC, but the pricing was a miscommunication from the publisher.

hey jawad any chance of us ever seeing syphon filter logan’s shadow on sale? i’m surprised it wasn’t in the retro sale last week considering both the ps1 and psp games for tomb raider were in the sale, different publisher i know

Tempted with Garden Warfare on PS4. Whats peoples thoughts on it?

Iwanted to try it, but no solo campaign put me off.

Murdy_Plops 17 September, 2014 @ 2:41 pm

Excellent title. I’m not sure how well the population will maintain however considering Destiny launched last week. I bought at full price on launch a few weeks ago and would definitely jump on board at that price

Same here. People are saying good things about it, but the always multiplayer aspect of it turns me off. My daughter wants to play it (she’s 7) and dont want here to get fed-up with it after half an hour because everyones really good.

BoneStorm2 17 September, 2014 @ 3:05 pm

I also was not shure if I would like it because of Multiplayer Only. Got it when it was on Sale (Retail Version).

I´m loving it so far. Can´t stop playing. Lots of gamers are online, no lags very good.

@ BADABADOO
    You can play a 4 Player Coop online too which is very fun and should be for your daughter. VS Mode You can choose different characters / tactics. It was unfair very seldom. Balancing of the chars and player matchmaking is really good. There are a lot of free DLCs already in the game and more to come for free. Suburbination DLC is coming hopefully soon for Playstation 3/4 it´s like Battlefield where you control I think 3 points of the map (A/B/C)

Garden vs Graveyards is the most tempting mode for me as you can spawn zombies to support your team, or grow up plants like in the coop mode.

Played it for minimum 25 hours till now and got it somewhat like 3 weeks ago so I would say this is a must buy if you like plants vs zombies.

That does sound interesting. I’ll have to watch a few more videos of it tonight and make up my mind.

AlphaSpookster 17 September, 2014 @ 2:36 pm   5

Another week for not spending cash on the Euro Store. Good job the US Store got some PS4 games dirt cheap.

Hi Jawad, there seems to be a trial version of Murasaki Baby, but when I try it, it freezes at the “trail Version” screen, can you look into it please?
Also Run Like Hell ,wont get a ps+ discount like the US ?

I have the same issue.

Maybe that’s all included in trial version :P?

zalwelgoedgaan 17 September, 2014 @ 7:27 pm

I bought the full game of Murasaki Baby, but when I download it to my Vita, it stops at 63 mb and gives an error window. Tried downloading it again and it was still the same.

WHERE MAH BABY AT

zalwelgoedgaan 17 September, 2014 @ 7:39 pm

Nevermind, had to reset all my net connections. I don’t think the Vita likes staying in Wifi mode for so long sometimes.

Same here stuck at Trial Version !!

k1ttenface 18 September, 2014 @ 6:50 am

Yeah, same issue. Start the game, get the “Trial Version” screen, nothing else happens. Is there an official forum we can report it to?

Probably Trial was just an error. Game is very short. It took’s about 2h for completion (100% of trophies), but still I think it’s worth buing…

As usual usa get the better stuff we get nothing wroth buying

Tuulenpoika 17 September, 2014 @ 2:38 pm   8

Hi Jawad! Thank you so much for finally adding Fate/EXTRA for Finnish PSN!

Has there been any progress with the suggestions me and some other people gave you last week?

X_Blood_Curse_X 17 September, 2014 @ 3:01 pm

Yeah I’d like to know too. Much respect if anything comes from our suggestions!

Corbotron_5 17 September, 2014 @ 2:39 pm   9

For the first time in a long time there’s nothing for me this week. Thank God. My backlog is ridiculous.*

On an unrelated note, will we ever see Xenogears on the EU store? There was some mention of the possibility a long time ago but nothing since. Also, any more on Suikoden II?

*Plants vs. Zombies is tempting though…

Faustofausto 17 September, 2014 @ 2:39 pm   10

Disney discounts for which platforms?

hitman_stephen 17 September, 2014 @ 2:39 pm   11

Raptor – RPG on Playstation mobile has had an update.
You can now play as a Spinosaurus, T-rex and raise an egg into a baby Raptor, more maps, and a feather Raptor option. 😀 £0.99

darthMUMPTY 17 September, 2014 @ 2:40 pm   12

Another week of pooooooor offerings…..having seen the U.S update we r getting royally ripped off in E.U. ps4 is really poor….vita not much better

Alphaembryo 17 September, 2014 @ 2:40 pm   13

Nothing for me this week.

ramster82_EU 17 September, 2014 @ 2:41 pm   14

Hi Jawad, could you please take a look at the Red Bull Rookies Cup DLC for MotoGP 14 on PS4. This DLC was made available on last week store update.
I have the Season Pass and the store still wants to charge me again for the DLC. The same problem ocurred when the Laguna Seca DLC was released and you fixed it in 2 days.
Now it has been a week and still no solution, I posted on the forums, blog, twitter, facebook and had no answer.
Thank you.

ShogunDarius 17 September, 2014 @ 2:42 pm   15

ahh, turns out the dlc is on the store but it doesnt shown up where dlc usually shows up when you highlight the game on the store (usually there’s an area at the bottom which shows add on packs when you are looking at a game) , you may want to fix this then. Here’s the dlc in question. Thanks anyway. https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/#!/en-gb/games/addons/an-additional-character-for-pbbg-makise-kurisu/cid=EP0745-PCSB00583_00-PBBG0CONTENTCS00

Murasaki Baby and Fairy Fencer F for me. Got to love all them JRPGS :3 very tempted by PvZ Garden Warfare :S

Themousemighty 17 September, 2014 @ 2:44 pm   17

Any chance of Sam & Max games being reduced in the near future?

Havocstars 17 September, 2014 @ 2:45 pm   18

Where is the Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 demo ?

panagoulias 17 September, 2014 @ 2:45 pm   19

I thought PES 2015 demo was going to be released today

ummagummachild 17 September, 2014 @ 2:46 pm   20

The backlog on my #psvita is forcing me not to
buy #murasakibaby but I think I m gonna buy #mxgp at discount to add to my already overflowing vita collection to make sure I always have plenty of games to choose from.

Shadowdragoon 17 September, 2014 @ 2:46 pm   21

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleap (yes I know of 2.5 hd remake, but thats not playable on portable device is it? 😉 )
PoPoLoCrois
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Thrillville
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Why I keep asking, I got most of these on UMD, but I do not want to have to drag the PSP whit me in adition to the Vita. And for those that do not get remakes, it would be sad that people would not get to play them in the future.

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.
Like steam have had for years.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift. (not transfearal of used). Kind of like how I can order a physical version from US and use it, I want o be able to buy a digital version (or DLC) on a american account and gift it to my main account as to not have to logg different acounts to manage my games.. Or to send gifts to a friend, or recive gifts from a friend.

Oh, and to anyone complaining about me reposting, if they would just take time to reply, something like: We have brougt your suggestions to the correct people/departments. Id shut up (about the things in the post) for atleast a few months.

bubble_boy01 17 September, 2014 @ 3:19 pm

But people have replied to you. You’ve been told by several people that Final Fantasy Crisis Core and Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep (I do like how your misspelling has never been corrected after all these months) won’t be coming to the digital store due to licensing issues with the music yet week after week they keep showing up in your list.

This shows that you actually don’t care whether anyone answers your question. You’re comments are too benign to be considered trolling but posting the same answered queries every week is annoying. Please either read the replies to your comment and update it according or stop posting it

Shadowdragoon 17 September, 2014 @ 3:25 pm

I have not had SCEE replies, just private peoples respones. sorry. but unsless its SCEE it in this casse do not count, og, and thanks, ill fix the spelling, tougth id gotten those..

MaxDiehard 17 September, 2014 @ 3:40 pm

Please stop spamming this.

empty_hooks 17 September, 2014 @ 4:36 pm

Your weekly post has got beyond annoying, if Sony allowed you to send gifts everyone would buy from us store and gift to there main account, euro store be dead in a week.

You don’t need to cross region gift. If you want to buy a digital version of a game from the US PSN store you can. Once its bought and downloading just log into your other account and play it when its finished. Any updates needed at a later date will be picked up automatically by PS Plus or by playing the game.

Cross Region Gifting is never going to happen DLC is region locked!!

empty_hooks 17 September, 2014 @ 11:24 pm

@blastiel do u still get trophies on ur main (euro) account for games bought in US store if yes why have i been wasting so much in euro store!

Themousemighty 17 September, 2014 @ 2:46 pm   22

Any chance of Sam & Max being reduced in the near future?

Please could you update the PS3 to support external HDD’s for games. Its probably going to lose first party support in a year or two and my 1tb HDD is full on both PS3’s :'(

No PES 2015 demo?

The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

And the PS4 version will be out tomorrow for EU at least.

Plants vs Zombies already discounted that much? Wow, didn’t expect that. Although I played it a lot and it’s worth every penny, it does feel a bit early, having paid full price for it digitally.

It hasn’t been out for a month even!

Either way, everyone who’s on the fence about it: BUY IT! Might be my GOTY, just tons of mindless fun or strategic fun, however you like it. And I don’t even like shooters that much.

Its been that price retail since launch

1. Not everyone lives in UK. It’s not that price over here.
    2. You say it as if it’s that price everywhere, but checking online, it’s not close to that price on either Amazon or Game on PS4.
    3. I prefer buying digital. My own ‘fault’ perhaps. 😉

Still, I haven’t seen many big games drop this fast this much before. I’d love it if it happened more often of course, because I don’t buy many games day 1, but this seems still very fast.

I’m sure if you shopped around you’d find that price. Its been £22 in at least 5 stores in the UK at some point. (Not to mention it been much cheaper on other platforms)

Gray-Fox47 17 September, 2014 @ 6:10 pm

It’s a multiplayer game from EA right…
    Well that means I won’t be able to play it then, for some reason you’re not allowed to play online without the registration of and Origin account.
    Even Dead Space 3 which is co-op required the registration for an EA account I mean come on let us play pear to pear.
    I will simply not stand for this, I don’t want unnecessary accounts which means I have more things to rememeber.
    Not to mention everybody wants to have your information but only decide to protect it once somebody actually hacks into their info.

Gray-Fox47 17 September, 2014 @ 6:12 pm

My comment is awaiting moderation???
    Is it because of the word feces in another form?

Digital pricing may work better for EU but the UK it doesn’t. I know Zavvi has had it cheaper on their Mega Monday sale and I know they post to France so its possible they post to The Netherlands as well

It’s not about the price for me though. I gladly paid 39,99 for this game as too many times games like this one (or with less content) launch at 59,99 or even 69,99. And yes I could have shopped around and got it for less. I don’t care about that actually as I like my games digital, not just for the convenience, but also because of the environment, which I care about.

It’s about the fact that this one went on sale so quickly, which doesn’t happen often and as such might feel like a kick in the n**s for digital early adopters.

madmanwithabox12 17 September, 2014 @ 2:55 pm   26

Murasaki Baby for me! At that price, you cannot argue. The game looks amazing. =D

I’d love to see more PS1 and PSP classics on the store in the future, hopefully all compatible with Vita (still haven’t forgiven Konami for lying about Silent Hill). At the very least the first party stuff that’s missing like Syphon Filter 2, Legend of Dragoon, MediEvil 2, Ape Escape and Parappa the Rapper.

I know there’s probably no news on the likes of Chrono Phantasma, 1001 Spikes, Mutant Mudds, Dragon Fantasy II etc, but is there any reason these games are taking so long to cross the pond?

On a somewhat related note, one of my most anticipated games coming out is Persona 4 Arena Ultimax. It’s a couple of weeks away for North America yet there are zero details about a European release at all. What’s up with that? It’s pretty disheartening honestly, even if it does come just at a later date. I know Atlus doesn’t have a publishing arm in Europe, but still. =/

bradleyEIRE 17 September, 2014 @ 2:56 pm   27

Murasaki Baby for me, really been looking forward to it! It’s exactly the kind of game I bought the Vita for.

Dante_Zero 17 September, 2014 @ 2:57 pm   28

I was gonna pick up KickBeat on PS4 but the addition of a few new tracks does not warrant the cost and no word on track imports via USB. Couple that with no discount for purchasers of the original game sucks. Its a shame because KickBeat is a pretty awesome game.

Game about sheep – not available in NEW ZEALAND!!!!

thatbasedgamer 17 September, 2014 @ 2:58 pm   30

Once again EU gets screwed over, with Megaman X4 and X5 still not on the EU PSN store. Is there any reasonable explanation for this? Anyway this *imo* is a very disappointing update. I shall wait till next week, which hopefully they’ll be more discounts on PS1 classics. Till then, no buy for me this week.

Why we did’t get Square Enix Sale, like in USA Store??

Well I imagine it is Square Enix US that decides when they have sales on the USA Store and Square Enix Europe who decide that here. Two different regions, only one is having a sale now.

Battlestar23 17 September, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   32

Hi Jawad any chance we might get the PS1 game Colony Wars on the store at some point?

RetroDaddySlim 17 September, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   33

Another crap week for ps3, 5th in a row.

Where are DeadFall Adventures, Teslagrad, Oddworld? Where are story-driven games?
Digital retails of japanese imports, pathetic.
And next week, guess what, more japanese imports, and week after, even more japanese imports.
Last year’s japanese games ported to west, annual EA sports games, is this the ps3 support we have now?

30 euros for Kick Ass 2 (500mb)? lmao!!!! And there is retail version of that game.

Its sad to see what has PSN turn into.

Btw, Sony, you should check your official playstation.com sites, and stop advertising games that arent released yet.
DeadFall Adventures (show as released on august 27th) , its even listed on MOST POPULAR to buy, lmao.
Slender (show as released on september 10th for PS3/PS4), and Slender will be PS3 only as far as I know.

madmanwithabox12 17 September, 2014 @ 3:22 pm

“is this the PS3 support we have now?”

Well it has been out nearly 10 years. There’s absolutely no shortage of great games on PS3 at this point, what more could you possibly want? TLoU, Bioshock 1, 2 & Infinite, Uncharted 1-3, Mass Effect 1-3, God of War 3 & Ascension, inFAMOUS 1, 2 & Festival of Blood… the list goes on. If you’re struggling to find good PS3 games at this point, you’re doing something wrong. No offence.

Hello, it’s already a year into current gen (aprox. 17-20% of whole gen, if my prediction for next one is right). What kind of support do you expect to get? There will be few notable releases this fall and that’s that.

JediKnight246 17 September, 2014 @ 5:40 pm

We still expect a decent level of support at least until say 2015. A lot of people don’t upgrade in the first year and aren’t going to until the PS4 has enough games they’re interested in to make upgrading worth it. I think this is just a quieter week for new releases on the PlayStation Store though.

Wheres Fibbage?

Weak week!

Aren’t discounts an integral part of plus or it that also gone (except for 1 game I don’t care for).

Hi Jawad,

Could you look into last week’s Retro sale and check why Pursuit Force Extreme Justice is no longer in the UK store, and the discount price isn’t correct?

Thanks.

boas, eu gostava se alguém me pudesse explicar porque é que na ps store americana eles têm sempre muitos mais descontos que na Europa, por exemplo esta semana tem o tomb raider ps4 a 18 dólares o thief ps4 a 18 dólares, cá só chegam promos de jogos de classe b. para além de um jogo novo na store americana custar 59.99 dólares e cá 69.99 euros, por exemplo destiny lá custa 59.99 e cá 69.99, fifa 15 lá 59.99 dólares e cá 69.99 euros, ora se o euro vale mais porque pagamos mais ?

SergioDaly 19 September, 2014 @ 7:50 pm

Então ainda bem que não és da Austrália. Lá é bem pior. Mas nós tugas somos dos que mais dificuldades temos para comprar jogos na Europa por causa do nosso ordenado miserável, mas neste caso, isto deve-se ao facto de os preços nos estados unidos sejam apresentados sem imposto, (há estados que não cobram imposto mas a maioria cobra) ou seja, o cliente não paga os 59,99$ paga mais. Nós pagamos 23% de IVA, triste mas força a sony a praticar estes preços.
    Sobre os descontos, as mesmas razoes aplicam-se. é triste o país que temos e é triste que a UE não faça melhor trabalho do que a inercia que apresentam atualmente. é o que temos.

XR-NOFEAR17 17 September, 2014 @ 3:36 pm   39

Yay Fairy Fencer F :3

COMMANDOS1987 17 September, 2014 @ 3:36 pm   40

Why was Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles removed from the Australian Store? Can we ever get it back?

blendercat27 17 September, 2014 @ 3:37 pm   41

I think it’s hilarious that a game about sheep is not available in the country that has more sheep than people.

I guess they finally got sick of all the sheep jokes Aussies have been throwing at them. That or the game was deemed ‘too steamy’ for the average kiwi.

KaneTheGoth 17 September, 2014 @ 3:46 pm

This has to be post of the day lol

It probably has to do something with language ;P

You know they need to translate the description of product to… Australian English. That must be it!

Anyway now seriously… I think that you should write to Team17 and ask for the reason. Sadly SCEE does not contact any developer regarding missing content, they just upload the stuff they are given. Yeah… I don’t like it. 🙁

Well it kinda is even more funny to me that this game is on PS4 instead of Vita 😛 Some games just fit better the handlhelds… and flockers seems to be that kind of game to me.

Why is still the complete Metro Redux more expensive than buying the two games standalone? In SKR it’s 11kr more.. thats almost €1.5… gg?

MaxDiehard 17 September, 2014 @ 3:50 pm   43

The LBP DLC ‘Run Sackboy Run’ isn’t in the store, nor is there no mention of such DLC on the LittleBigPlanet website.

Shame, there doesn’t seem to be anything this week that even remotely interests me (Vita). Just as well, though, saves money.

GevallenEngel 17 September, 2014 @ 3:51 pm   45

Any news on the missing Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate Nyotengu complete pack, or the much longer missing Bed and Bathtime complete pack?

bidbaldwolf86 17 September, 2014 @ 4:07 pm   46

Have you seen the youtube store highlights? It says that plant vs zombies on ps3 and ps4 is the deal of the week and shows footage from the original game lol

Is there a Murasaki Baby demo going up? Some people have said they downloaded it but I can’t find it.

i tought the release date for pes 15 demo was today

No Driveclub preorder? No GTA V preorder? cmon guys!

lizziebear66 17 September, 2014 @ 4:43 pm   50

I’m very tempted by plants vs zombies ps4 version…apart from coop..can you play multiplayer with friends

Load all