Posted

New on PlayStation Store – Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor, Natural Doctrine, more

Plus, new Dark Souls II DLC and a fresh batch of discounts

First up this week, Shadow of Mordor. Step once more into Middle-earth as Talion, guided by the spirit of Celebrimbor. Discover the origin of the Rings of Power and ultimately, confront the evil of Sauron.

Out on PS4, PS3 and PS Vita this week, Natural Doctrine is a challenging strategy game that features Cross-Play and Cross-Save. But be warned, this title will truly test your ability to conquer the evils that lurk in the sprawling networks of mines and ruins in the areas surrounding the fortress city of Feste.

Elsewhere, don’t forget to check out Defense Grid 2 on PS4, new DLC for Dark Souls II, and a fresh batch of discounts.

PlayStation 4

EP4040-CUSA00565_00-PLAYDEFENSEGRID2_en_THUMBIMG
Defense Grid 2
Price: £19.99/€24.99/$37.95

EP4487-CUSA00702_00-FUTURIDIUMEPDCRB_en_THUMBIMG
Futuridium EP Deluxe
Price:£7.99/€9.99/$14.95

Shadows+of+Mordor_THUMBIMG
Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor(available from 3rd October in EU, 8th October AU/NZ)
Price: £54.99/€59.99/$84.95

EP1063-NPEB02063_00-NATURALDOCTRINE3_en_THUMBIMG
Natural Doctrine (available from 3rd October)
Price: £49.99/€54.99/$77.95

PlayStation 3

EP4406-NPEB02043_00-FALLINGSKIESEU01_en_THUMBIMG
Falling Skies: The Game
Price: £32.99/€39.99/$59.95

EP1063-NPEB02063_00-NATURALDOCTRINE3_en_THUMBIMG
Natural Doctrine (available from 3rd October)
Price: £29.99/€39.99/$49.95

EP4133-NPEB01959_00-SH7CRIMESHDDFULP_en_THUMBIMG
Sherlock Holmes: Crimes and Punishments
Price: £39.99/€49.99/$75.95

PS Vita

EP1063-NPEB02063_00-NATURALDOCTRINE3_en_THUMBIMG
Natural Doctrine (available from 3rd October)
Price: £34.99/€39.99/$54.95

Price: £3.39/€4.29/$7.45

Soulbrain II – Ruins
Price: £3.39/€4.29/$7.45

Simple Dice Roller
Price: £0.79/€0.99/$1.75

PS4 DLC

Middle-earth: Shadow of Mordor (available from 3rd October in EU, 8th October AU/NZ)
Season Pass (£19.99/€24.99/$37.95)

PS3 DLC

Dark Souls II

• Crown of the Ivory King (£7.99/€9.99/$14.95)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

• Bath & Bedtime Costumes (£11.99/€14.99/$22.95)

Fairy Fencer F

• Secrets of Shukesoo’s Tower 1 (Free/€0.00/$0.00)

Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Storm Revolution

• Suit Pack (£1.69/€1.99/$2.95)

NASCAR ’14

• Chase Pack (£3.99/€4.99/$0.00)

Rocksmith 2014

• Foreigner Songs (£9.49/€11.99/$17.95)
  • Juke Box Hero – Foreigner (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Hot Blooded – Foreigner (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Double Vision – Foreigner (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Feels Like The First Time – Foreigner (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)
  • Cold As Ice – Foreigner (£2.49/€2.99/$4.55)

Price Drops

Turbo: Super Stunt Squad – Was £24.99/€34.99/$44.95, now £19.99/€29.99/$39.95

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS Vita) – Was £7.99/€9.99/$14.95, now £5.79/€6.99/$10.45

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3) – Was £11.99/€14.99/$22.95, now £7.99/€9.99/$14.95

Urban Trial Freestyle (PS3/PS Vita) – Was £15.99/€19.99/$29.95, now £11.49/€13.99/$20.95

Conception II: Children of the Seven Stars – Was £32.99/€39.99/$59.95, now £24.99/€29.99/$39.95

Deal of the week

Child of Light (PS Vita) – Was £11.99/€14.99/$22.95, now £7.99/€9.99/$14.95

Hotline Miami (Cross-Buy) – Was £7.99/€9.99/$14.95, now £3.99/€4.99/$7.55

Need for Speed Rivals (PS4) – Was £54.99/€69.99/$99.95, now £24.99/€29.99/$39.95

Need for Speed: Rivals (PS3) – Was £59.99/€69.99/$99.95, now £19.99/€24.99/$29.95

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

157 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

CorpDwayneHicks 1 October, 2014 @ 2:30 pm   1

Please we not sure why EU PSN store is the only place to not have the SHARP Rifle for Aliens: Colonial Marines. Steam, Xbox Live, PSN USA have the DLC but why not us?!! Loads of people still play this game online today and we are upset about this missing content.

Are you actually complaining about not getting A GUN for a game that nobody plays?

All of my what.

Crumptastic_86 1 October, 2014 @ 2:52 pm

“Loads” lol. Just let it go, play something good instead. A dlc gun will not fix the game.

CorpDwayneHicks 1 October, 2014 @ 2:58 pm

The game was fix with Stasis Interrupted and the SHARP Rifle will fill in that last weapon slot. The Team Death matches and the co-op are still very active maybe you should take alook its very awesome.

You poor, poor soul.

CorpDwayneHicks 1 October, 2014 @ 4:49 pm

Uh huh a poor soul for liking this game, no dumb Predators to fight and you team up with Hicks! Where the DLC please.

solarwind12 1 October, 2014 @ 6:56 pm

This is typical.. if the guy was asking for some swimwear for girl fighting game, and got told to get over it!, imagine the response?, or what if it was for some 90’s type ‘retro’ (wow so cool, get with it) effort.. Each to there own and shame on all who liked the put down response, when it’s your turn to ask for Your request keep your ‘like’ in memory, fools.. Anyway it is also a matter of principle, be it whatever game/content, IF it is indeed Everywhere else but scee EU, then that Needs addressing, along with Every other discrepency, or is everyone just so used to being treated second class they accept it and don’t care? just read what the guy posted before you react to what may not (this case) interest you.

CorpDwayneHicks 1 October, 2014 @ 9:08 pm

Thank you solarwind12, sure be giving you a thumbs up for your epic reply.

johnnycide 1 October, 2014 @ 2:32 pm   2

Any word on the Plus announcement Jawad? I know you’re not the guy who deals with it but thought I’d ask nonetheless.

So im guessing we arent getting pier solar and the great architects? Thats upsetting.

Jawad Ashraf 1 October, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

No EU date for Pier Solar, sorry.

Roxas598 1 October, 2014 @ 3:35 pm

And that’s the proof right there the SCEE store needs restructured cause that shouldn’t be happening today and it’s normally your fault.

Darkeeper 1 October, 2014 @ 4:31 pm

As expected. Feeling really tempted to just getting it on Steam instead of waiting…

ShogunDarius 1 October, 2014 @ 2:33 pm   4

2 things, no Pier Solar? are we getting Pier Solar HD soon?
secondly regarding Minecraft, I bough some dlc for it on PS4 and it has been crossbuy each time however the 2 dlcs that’s launched on PS3 last week the cartoon and fantasy texture packs haven’t been retroactively made crossbuy for me ( I bought both for PS4 a few weeks ago) what’s happened? Candy and Natural texture packs were crossbuy for me as was the 1 skin pack I bought, can you help?

FelixAndrews 1 October, 2014 @ 2:34 pm   5

Counter-Strike Where on Earth Did You GO?

Nazar_Ops 1 October, 2014 @ 3:27 pm

People still want that game? It’s been 4 years now, give it a rest. Besides I bet the community is dead now. So no point in asking SCEE to release this game.

TrueMurton 1 October, 2014 @ 6:02 pm

Talk to Valve. They’re the ones who took their ball home when it failed certification. If they fix whatever was wrong with the EU release and send it back in it can be tested and if it passes it will be released.

solarwind12 1 October, 2014 @ 7:02 pm

I believe it passed SCEA’s tests and xbox’s, wouldn’t you ‘take your ball back’ too, if the reason was right?, as for it bieng a dead game, well tell that to the many thousands who regularly compete in competitions, pc obviously, still i would not call it a dead game, console version or not.

jorispelgrom 1 October, 2014 @ 2:34 pm   6

Why isn’t Futuridium also listed for PS Vita in the blog post? Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe it’s also for the Vita.

Vengeance225 1 October, 2014 @ 2:35 pm   7

Umm… where’s the Watch Dogs DLC? It’s been a week. Non season pass holders in the US got it yesterday.

onlineatron 1 October, 2014 @ 2:36 pm   8

hey thanks for getting these updates out early lately. really appreciate it. got a little crazy a while bak with 6pm updates, the new schedule is great

Tuulenpoika 1 October, 2014 @ 2:38 pm   9

Any news about the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles thing?

COMMANDOS1987 1 October, 2014 @ 4:20 pm

Please look into this Sony. It appears the game has been pulled from all countries except for the UK. Please bring this back to the rest of EU and give us Vita support please.

RedDevilDazzy 1 October, 2014 @ 2:39 pm   10

These PlayStation Mobile games, are they NEW releases, or are they already on the store? I can never tell as in the past I see a list of games already on the store, but probably with a price drop. I was kinda hoping MiruMirror for PlayStation Mobile was out this week, kinda the only mobile game I’m interested in at the moment, it actually looks a heck of a lot better than other stuff on the PS Mobile. Time will tell when that’s out.

hitman_stephen 1 October, 2014 @ 2:45 pm

Ocean craft multiplayer is new, you build stuff underwater and with other players 🙂 15 people in one map, many maps etc etc
    Yes sometimes its hard to tell whats new and whats had a price change or an update.

iLordThomas 1 October, 2014 @ 2:40 pm   11

Hi, what are the new PS Plus games for October starting from today? October is already running for 15 hours and 40 minutes 🙂

PS+ games are coming next week.

Are people so used to being done over by scee that this is acceptable?

really adumr82? We get a set of games every month, why does it matter so much when they arrive, they’ll be here eventually.

We get the games one week later, for me it’s not a big deal, but even if it was, there is nothing I could do. Do you think if we make lots of post we will get the games today ?

It matters because Sony said they would be available the 1st Wednesday of the month. And yet another promise broken, its not about the games being available a week later.

Posted by Chris on the 14th of May:
    Starting in July, every title in the Instant Game Collection will be available the first Wednesday of the month, and will be free for that month, until the first Wednesday of the following month.

I know what they Chris posted, but I don’t even consider it a broken promise. They said something, for a reason they delay it for a week, no big deal.

Last time they tried it there was an outcry and they did put it back. You are basically accepting being a second class customer. This is the equivalent of your phone provider giving your free minutes late and saying it’s ok because you still get 200 minutes.

No, it’s just means I don’t really care for a week delay, I just don’t see the big problem there since it’s only for this month. Now if it was something that stayed, then yes i understand it, but [MODERATED] happens. I’ll wait for a week and everything will be ok.

HOT update..!!! But what about Pier Solar (PS4) and Second Chance Heroes (PS4)?

infernalmonkey1 1 October, 2014 @ 2:42 pm   13

That LOTR Golem header image is insanely off-putting.

ElfMageBex 1 October, 2014 @ 2:43 pm   14

so usa get teh shadow of mordor season pass and eu doesnt thats unfair

medenko1975 1 October, 2014 @ 2:51 pm

don’t forget they get 15$ credit for 100$ spent 😛

ElfMageBex 1 October, 2014 @ 2:55 pm

uk should of got it today aswell its not fair ot the eu people that usa get treated better

Dark_Overlord 1 October, 2014 @ 3:02 pm

@ElfMageBex

Oh its definitely not fair, but SCEE don’t give a crap. Regardless of how much people complain Sony always give the EU the big middle finger…… anyone remember CS:GO….

ElfMageBex 1 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm

i bet you any money eu get the shadow of mordor season pass next week

The Season pass is listed in the update but if you read it you will see it gets added this Friday. When the game actually comes out.

hitman_stephen 1 October, 2014 @ 2:44 pm   15

Yahey my Ocean Craft Multiplayer! ^_^ Download everyone!
Thanks PS Blog team!

PHEEliNUX 1 October, 2014 @ 2:45 pm   16

I always look at the avatars section after every update and… Get disappointed with what the Avatar section is filled with

Angelus3K 1 October, 2014 @ 2:45 pm   17

Hi Jawad, is there any news on the Sky TV PS4 app? It was announced last week but never appeared. Total radio silence and ignored tweets from Playstation on Twitter.

solarwind12 1 October, 2014 @ 7:08 pm

Yes, i too was searching for that, lol did it fail and scee went into ostrich mode?, didn’t know that, though seeing you got skipped on a answer from blog staff, looks like it’s same old, same old.. way to go team.

sheehy83 1 October, 2014 @ 2:46 pm   18

Can you tell me when NBA 2K15 will be added to the PSN store for PS4 pre-order please?

danielm1979 1 October, 2014 @ 2:47 pm   19

Any news on Pier Solar???

StevenJamesHyde 1 October, 2014 @ 2:48 pm   20

No Sherlock Holmes PS4?

medenko1975 1 October, 2014 @ 2:49 pm   21

Defense Grid 2 only digital?

Messed up pricing of the week award goes to …

PS4 Natural Doctrine – Price: £49.99/€54.99/$77.95
PS3 Natural Doctrine – Price: £29.99/€39.99/$49.95
PSV Natural Doctrine – Price: £34.99/€39.99/$54.95

I’ve seen PS4 footage of Natural Doctrine. All they did was up the resolution, it’s the worst PS3->PS4 conversion I’ve seen. To then charge an extra £20 for the privilege? I’d love to support these sort of games on PS4, but I’m not going to be fleeced for it, especially when the developer has clearly taken the easiest porting route possible. It looks terrible for a PS4 game.

bidbaldwolf86 1 October, 2014 @ 6:38 pm

I was scratching my head at this. I don’t get why the Vita version costs more than the PS3 version either

jordi_lol 1 October, 2014 @ 2:56 pm   23

Price: £54.99/€59.99/$84.95

In the store it’s 69,99€, are you going to reduce the price in the store? if you are going to do that, what happens with the people who got charged 69,99€, are you going to refund 10 €?

ElfMageBex 1 October, 2014 @ 2:58 pm

usa got the season pass yesterday no where else did

The edition for 69€ is the “Legion-Edition”. Sure it is the same as the regular edition but it includes the preorder-DLC. I hope they adjust the price and refund 10€ but I can completely see this edition keeping the price.

I’m also wondering this. I got charged last night for €69.99. On the store the price is still €69.99.
    So, what’s going to happen. Are we, the “pre-orderers”, going to get ripped-off on this one?

nitedula 1 October, 2014 @ 9:09 pm

The price in AUS is $99 for pre order not 84.95

northmr_taylor 3 October, 2014 @ 6:19 pm

Same problem. Where is the standard version of the game for 59 euro?!

MWorldII 1 October, 2014 @ 2:56 pm   24

What about Sherlock Holmes on ps4? And what about availability in Russia?

Was interested in Natural Doctrine, but the lack of cross-buy presents a bit of a dilemma.

Jawad, can you please confirm whether the graphics on ND are different quality or identical for the PS3 / Vita releases, as experience tells us that the PS3 will have a higher resolution. A link to a comparison screen for all three platforms would be useful.

All things being equal, I’ll go for the Vita version, so I can both take it mobile for my commute and plug it into my upcoming Vita TV to play on the large screen, but if the PS3 has a better graphical quality and is £5 cheaper I may have to get that version instead.

Also, why is the Vita version £5 more expensive when the cost in €uros is identical – makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

ramster82_EU 1 October, 2014 @ 2:58 pm   26

Hi Jawad, ONCE MORE I ask you to please take a look at the Red Bull Rookies Cup DLC for MotoGP 14 on PS4.
It has been 3 (THREE) weeks since release and I’m still unable to use something I already paid for.
I have the Season Pass and the store wants to charge me again for the DLC. The same problem ocurred when the Laguna Seca DLC was released and you fixed it in 2 days.
Two weeks ago you answered my post saying it would ckeck.
Last week you said “I have yet to hear back on the issue, sorry”
And now it’s the 3rd week and the problem remains.
Come on man, a little attention to an old problem would be nice.
Thank you.

averynaughtyboy 2 October, 2014 @ 8:35 am

I’m sad to say this but I wouldn’t trust Sony to deal with your problem. I had an issue with some DLC that I owned which disappeared from my download list. After nearly 10 weeks and numerous phone calls it wasn’t dealt with and the communication was non-existant. I decided instead to e-mail the publisher, and after a couple of messages back and forth over a few days, the publisher resolved it.

Arthurlantern 1 October, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   27

futuridium PS vita and PS plus discount? natural doctrine ps3 £29.99 PS vita £34.99?

Dark_Overlord 1 October, 2014 @ 2:59 pm   28

Hi Jawad, any update on Crimsonland? If you buy the PS Vita version you get the PS4 version as Cross Buy, it should work the same the other way round (I brought the PS4 version) according to 10ton, but it still wants to charge us for the Vita version. A lot of people did mention this on the 20th August, but I couldn’t find a reply if you had.

Thanks 🙂

Jawad Ashraf 1 October, 2014 @ 3:37 pm

It should be all sorted by now, but by all means, let me know if it still is a problem.

Dark_Overlord 1 October, 2014 @ 6:07 pm

Nope, no such joy 🙁 Even phoned Sony customer support and as far as they’re concerned it’s only the US it’s valid for 🙁 yet 10ton say it’s for all regions 🙁

Dark_Overlord 1 October, 2014 @ 6:33 pm

10ton replied with

“it was supposed to be crossbuy, but apparently isn’t due to technical reasons. Unfortunately it’s out of our hands too.”

So SCEA can get it right, but SCEE can’t 🙁 That’s not a technical issue…………

northmr_taylor 3 October, 2014 @ 6:19 pm

Does not work for me also….

Ayane1989 1 October, 2014 @ 3:00 pm   29

LOOOOL? again no bunny DLC set for DOA5u … omg …

madmanwithabox12 1 October, 2014 @ 3:01 pm   30

One Vita game this week. Really? Sad. Especially considering how much we’re playing catch-up with North America =(

Going to raise the usual issues:
1) Vita store needs some major reorganising so that A) it shows ALL games, B) there aren’t any doubles, C) it’s all in the correct order and D) there aren’t PSP/PS1/Soundtracks or apps located under games.

2) Those PSP games that aren’t compatible with Vita need to be made compatible. Konami are saying it’s SCEE’s fault, SCEE are saying it’s Konami’s fault. It really needs fixing. Yet we Vita owners clearly don’t matter – hence PS1/PSP support being so severely halted.

3) First party PS1/PSP classics that aren’t available need to be made available. This includes but is not limited to MediEvil 2, Syphon Filter 2, Parappa the Rapper, Legend of Dragoon, Ape Escape

4) Where are all the games North America has had for ages? Mutant Mudds Deluxe, BlazBlue Chrono Phantasma, Toro’s Friendly Network (no plans for Europe, why?), Dragon Fantasy II, 1001 Spikes. We’re never going to get DJ Max on Vita, that’s a given at this point. Kind of tired of being treated as second-rate consumers compared to North America =/

5) Any word on if we’ll be getting the free DLC for Persona 4 Arena Ultimax, or are we going to have to pay for it unlike the rest of the world? I know it’s a couple months off, but the lack of details is disturbing. SEGA Europe are near useless, so getting info out of them is pretty out of the question.

Thanks all the same, would love a response if possible. I know there are some tough questions here but I’d appreciate some kind of response.

Bgjknpqswvyu 1 October, 2014 @ 3:10 pm

100% agree on point 3, I would also throw in titles like Vib Ribbon, Primal & Ghosthunter. Sony own the IP’s right, so it shouldn’t be a problem.

supersmith2500 1 October, 2014 @ 5:51 pm

Have to 100% agree with madmanwithabox12.

Where is Mutant Mudds DX (Even told Jools on Twitter and didn’t reply obviously), Where is 1001 Spikes, Where is My Singing Monsters, Where is Toro’s Family Network, Where is Megaman X4 and X5 and where’s this.

I tried asking every developer regarding the European release and they just completely ignore us. If Xbox Live and Steam can release games at the same time. Why can’t Sony? Doesn’t make any sense.

Mojo__Man 1 October, 2014 @ 3:02 pm   31

WHERE IS THE SKY APP FROM LAST WEEK??

Come on, all we want is a reply – even if it’s “sorry we inadvertently displayed it when it wasn’t supposed to be” ……as I am suspecting is now the case 🙂

dpb20499 1 October, 2014 @ 3:02 pm   32

Yet again prices don’t reflect the physical market. I actually couldn’t find natural doctorine for more than it is on the store. If I buy a physical copy I save up to £10. How is it possible that it costs more to produce less? I am yet to buy a digital only copy and with the pricing strategy being this way I may never.

magmar126 1 October, 2014 @ 3:02 pm   33

Come on guys.. Futuridium EP also releases on PS Vita…
Gamers need to know and Mixed Bag Games deserves it to be added to the list!

Why do you guys keep messing up the Vita Store Updates?

lonewolf23786 1 October, 2014 @ 3:03 pm   34

When can we get a price drop of Blazblue Chrono Phantasma PS3 and Battle Princess of Aradias please?
Also more SNK games on PSN store as well (Garou Mark of the Wolves, Last Blade, Neo Geo Battle Coiseum and King of Fighters 02 Unlimited Match)?

Thanks 🙂

Roxas598 1 October, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   35

SCEE really needs to work on how lousy the PSN is here particularly getting content out at the same time as the US.

Everyone else can do it par you lot that should tell you something.

Bgjknpqswvyu 1 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   37

Could you tell us please, what happened to the SKY app for the UK last week? Was it an error but it’s due for release soon?

ThaBEN_NL 1 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   38

The video says @ 1:14 that Peggle 2 is out today.
Should’nt this be 14 october?

It seems odd – and sad to say – but the PS 3 version of Olli Olli doesn’t even show up on the Swedish store (which also renders last week’s discount out of bounds, obv). Please advise.

Elite_1989 1 October, 2014 @ 3:08 pm   40

Hi Jawad any update on the Sky app it was posted as part of the update last week but couldn’t find it anywhere on the store or the website?

Also any word on when Avatar support will be coming to PS4? And if our current avatars we got through PS3 will carry over maybe in firmware 2.0?

Smash_41 1 October, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   41

Today is the first Wednesday of the month.
Are we not getting new PS+ content today?

solarwind12 1 October, 2014 @ 7:21 pm

No, didn’t you read when Chris and Fred said that each regions plus department is a different commodity, after being asked why we don’t get 75% discounts and dollar/pound flash sales etc. What they ‘meant to say’ was unless the US doesn’t get the monthly plus games First, seeing as is was still September in yesterdays US update, meant that we need to wait in EU until after it’s first wednsday in month, IN US, so much for excuse of ‘each plus teritory having different agenda’s’.. looking forwards to next ‘excuse’ IF the blog ever returns to, like you those days when it was possible to interact with it’s staff… seems a few educated people with solid structured arguments have resulted in less ‘chances to offer feedback’.. although imo, the good posts outwieghed the critical, just it seems the critical were just to factual, scee don’t seem to want to deal with facts, sadly.

Hi Jawad, where’s the PS Plus discount for Futuridium EP Deluxe ?
Last week, a blog post from MixedBag said “a 20% launch discount for PlayStation Plus members, which brings the price down to €7.99”

Smash_41 1 October, 2014 @ 3:11 pm   43

Today is the first Wednesday of the month.
Are we not getting any PS+ content today?

There should be a 20% PS+ discount on Futuridium as announced last week here on the blog!

jellyhedgehog 1 October, 2014 @ 3:12 pm   45

Pebble 2 is on the store but with no purchase button. What’s that all about then?

Dziarany 1 October, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   46

Where are rs2014 dlc’s – shinedown, creed & foreigner?

Roxas598 1 October, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   47

PS+ October (from a leaked picture) @LiamHangover

PS4: Dust (Belongs on psvita not PS4 imo) and PS4 Sepunky
PS3 Batman arkham asylum PS3: Dungeons and dragons
Vita: Rainbow Moon and Pix cat (????)

The smeg is this? spelunky on ps4? are you guys high? and the first batman?

KIERONOO 1 October, 2014 @ 3:15 pm   48

Is there any update on the Sky app that was supposed to come last week?

RepanMike 1 October, 2014 @ 3:16 pm   49

And still is Metro Redux Compilation more expensive then buying the two games stand-alone… (will spam this every week until it is fixed)

konvict11 1 October, 2014 @ 3:16 pm   50

Any word on Sky app ? Please give us an update because this is becoming really bad 🙁

Jawad Ashraf 1 October, 2014 @ 3:33 pm

I won’t have an update on this until it is actually out. This is dealt with separately from me, sorry 🙁

solarwind12 1 October, 2014 @ 7:27 pm

Ahh come on.. most every query is a seperate issue from the store content refresh, you cannot expect people to believe you or a collegue cannot contact the relevant person, given the content in question was actually advertised on Your watch, surely that falls to you to find out ‘some’ answer?

Load all