New on PlayStation Store: DRIVECLUB, Sleeping Dogs, Styx, more!

And your October PS Plus titles go live today

Evolution StudiosDRIVECLUB arrives in stores this week. Petrol heads, speed freaks, Sunday drivers – whatever you call yourself, let DRIVECLUB take you on a ride through gorgeous, scenic tracks all as you tackle challenges as part of a team to prove your skills.

Elsewhere this week, jump into the sneakers of Wei Shen, undercover cop for the HKPD. Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition is a remaster of the already wickedly fun title, with new visual tweaks for PS4, and includes heaps of DLC that followed the initial release.

Meanwhile, there will be new discounts to grab a hold of in an October Price Crash, and let’s not forget a content refresh for PlayStation Plus. See below for the full list of this week’s new releases.

PlayStation Plus

Spelunky (Cross-Buy PS3/PS4)

Dust: An Elysian Tale (PS4)

Pix the Cat (Cross-Buy, PS4/Vita)

Rainbow Moon (PS3/Vita)

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PS3)

Dungeons and Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara (PS3)

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – 10% off for one week

Styx: Master of Shadows – 10% off for two weeks

Invokers Tournament beta – PS Plus only

MX vs ATV Supercross (£21.99/€26.99/AU$39.95)

NBA 2K15 Pre-Order (£59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95)

PlayStation 4

Alien: Isolation
Price: £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

Curve Digital Triple Features – Action Pack
Price: £15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95

Curve Digital Triple Features – Adventure Pack
Price: £18.99/€23.99/AU$35.95

Curve Digital PS4 Mega Bundle
Price: £17.99/€21.99/AU$32.95

Curve Digital Triple Features – Puzzle Pack
Price: £14.99/€17.99/AU$26.95

Price: £7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95

DRIVECLUB (available 10th October in UK/IRE )
Price: £49.99/€59.99/AU$79.95

Pix the Cat
Price: £9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition (available from 10th October)
Price: £39.99/€59.99/AU$84.95
Not available in Germany

Price: £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95

Styx: Master of Shadows
Price: £24.99/€29.99/AU$44.95
Not available in Turkey

PlayStation 4 apps

Animax – UK Only

PlayStation 3

Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (available from 10th October)
Price: £32.99/€39.99/AU$59.95

Alien: Isolation
Price: £39.99/€49.99/AU$69.95

Short Peace: Ranko Tsukigime’s Longest Day
Price: £24.99/€29.99/AU$44.95

PlayStation Vita

Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed (available from 10th October)
Price: £32.99/€39.99/AU$59.95

Price: £0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90

Price: £5.89/€7.49/AU$12.45

Block Break
Price: £0.40/€0.49/AU$0.90

Price: £2.99/€3.79/AU$6.45

Alien: Isolation

• Season Pass (£19.99/€24.99/AU$37.95)
  • Crew Expendable Bonus Content (£2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25)

• Season Pass (£19.99/€24.99/AU$37.95)

Trials Fusion

• Welcome to the Abyss (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

• Stage Pack 6 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 7 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Stage Pack 8 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Stage Pack 9 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 10 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 11 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Dynasty Trad Costume 2 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • DWSF Costume – Wei (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Wu (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Shu (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Jin (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Other 1 (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Other 2 (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)

Alien: Isolation

• Season Pass (£19.99/€24.99/AU$37.95)
  • Crew Expendable Bonus Content (£2.89/€3.49/AU$5.25)

Ar nosurge

• Geno Pack (Shirotaka) (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • Misogi Expansion Pack (Kanon) (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Misogi Expansion Pack (Nay) (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate

• Ultimate Sexy Bunny Costume Set (£11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95, or £1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95 each)

Fairy Fencer F

• Secrets of Shukesoo’s Tower 2 (Free)
  • Surpass Your Limits Set 1 (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.25)
  • Additional Fairy Pack 1 (£1.19/€1.49/AU$2.25)

Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm Revoltion

• Variety Pack 1 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)

Rocksmith 2014

• Audioslave Songs (£9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95)
  • I Am The Highway – Audioslave (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Be Yourself – Audioslave (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Like a Stone – Audioslave (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Cochise – Audioslave (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Show Me How To Live – Audioslave (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

Sword Art Online

• GGO Pack (Free)
  • GGO Kirito Character (Free)
  • GGO Sinon Costume (Free)
  • GGO Kirito Character Description (Free)
  • GGO Kirito Costume (Free)

Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate

• Stage Pack 6 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 7 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Stage Pack 8 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Stage Pack 9 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 10 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Stage Pack 11 (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Dynasty Trad Costume 2 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • DWSF Costume – Wei (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Wu (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Shu (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Jin (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Other 1 (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)
  • DWSF Costume – Other 2 (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)

Deal of the Week

Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (PS4)
Was £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95, now £6.19/€7.49/AU$11.25

One Piece Unlimited World Red (PS3)
Was £44.99/€54.99/AU$79.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AU$29.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

One Piece Unlimited World Red (Vita)
Was £29.99/€34.99/AU$47.95, now £14.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Earth Defense Force 2017 Portable (PS Vita)
Was £24.99/€29.99/$44.99, now £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

Did you enjoy this?

116 Comments 10 Author replies
Show oldest first

Short Peace!

Mario__4__Life 8 October, 2014 @ 4:09 pm

Wow this post was impossible to find just like the new weekly sales after a day or two, whoever runs this blog does a terrible job the store update and weekly sales should always be on top ! We dont care for the other promotional spam like toyota promotion in the store

Mario__4__Life 8 October, 2014 @ 4:10 pm

And while at it, the design of the store update post is pretty bad, like how about writing the game titles NEXT to the logo instead of under it?

Hi Jawad.

In the sale you guys have Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 listed, but its not on the store whatsoever. Is this a mistake, or is it one of those games us Scandinavian people wont get? If thats the case, you might wanna make a small note about that~

Also hurray for Akiba’s Trip: Undead & Undressed finally!

AlphaSpookster 8 October, 2014 @ 3:04 pm   3

**Grabs popcorn, sits back to enjoy the Driveclub comments**

Shadowdragoon 8 October, 2014 @ 3:08 pm

Altough I think I will feel bad for some of them.. but migth be something to watch.. (and they will probably be more ignored than me by the PSN employees).. 😉

Shadowdragoon 8 October, 2014 @ 3:05 pm   4

First Id like to thank for all the positive responses to last weeks post.
Now back to the regulary scheduled post.

Following titles getting on the SEN store?
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (yes I know of 2.5 hd remake, but thats not playable on portable device is it? 😉 )
Tales of Eternia
Tales of the World Radiant Mythology
Valkyrie Profile Lenneth

Why I keep asking, I got most of these on UMD, but I do not want to have to drag the PSP whit me in adition to the Vita. And for those that do not get remakes, it would be sad that people would not get to play them in the future. I adition, soon these could be fun to play on PS TV device. 😉

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting.
Like steam have had for years.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift. (not transfearal of used). Kind of like how I can order a physical version from US and use it, I want o be able to buy a digital version (or DLC) on a american account and gift it to my main account as to not have to logg different acounts to manage my games.. Or to send gifts to a friend, or recive gifts from a friend.

Oh, and to anyone complaining about me reposting, if they (SCEE, Not other people) would just take time to reply, something like: We have brougt your suggestions to the correct people/departments. Id shut up (about the things in the post) for atleast a few months.

Mr_Writer 8 October, 2014 @ 3:30 pm

Has anyone from Sony EVER responded to you?

Shadowdragoon 8 October, 2014 @ 3:32 pm

Way way way back, Some from Sony responded whit the something along the line of Cross region gifting sounds interesting.
    not much after that.. (PS, that was not Jawad or his predecesor).

Angelus3K 8 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   5

Great update. Any word on the Sky TV on PS4 app announced TWO WEEKS ago that everyone at Sony is ignoring its customers about?

Jawad responded to the comments 2 WEEKS AGO on the sky app and stated that it was an error and has not yet received a release date.

Minecraftler2596 8 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   6

And jet car? You say the release is today!?

madmanwithabox12 8 October, 2014 @ 3:07 pm   7

Vita has over a hundred games in development… why do we only ever see so few releases in any given week? Where’s 1001 Spikes? Where’s Blazblue? Where’s Mutant Mudds? Where’s Dragon Fantasy II? Where’s Toro’s Friend Network? Where’s Munch’s Oddysee? Where’s Duke Nukem? Where’s Road Not Taken? Where’s Minecraft?

Where are all these games that have been ready weeks/months ago? Where are these games that have been out in North America for an age?

Instead we get these bundles which add nothing of value to the store except for unnecessary padding. <__<

Where are the PS1/PSP classics?

Archacus 8 October, 2014 @ 3:17 pm

Road Not Taken if I remember right won’t appear on Vita.
    Duke Nukem probably cancelled as we didn’t hear anything about it for a long time
    Minecraft was sent to SCE for testing
    Blazblue… well it is arc system works… so I wouldn’t get my hopes to high

I would be happy, as a Vita onwer if they would add all those PSX/PSP games that are only available in NA or HK. Really… Chrono series… dino crisis

Or even JP imports…

So yeah… I can’t agree more with you.

madmanwithabox12 8 October, 2014 @ 3:38 pm

Well SCEE? Can I get an answer? Why are Vita owners treated as second-rate customers?

Where are our themes? Where are our games? Where are our apps?

Christoff1985 8 October, 2014 @ 3:09 pm   8

Hi Jawad,

I wonder where is the missing deal for the Swapper. I cannot find it anywhere in PS Store.
The same goes for the Plus discount for AC IV: Freedom Cry (PS4).

Is this some kind of communication mistake or should I just be patient and wait till the Store will be fully updated?

Thanks in advance for Your feedback!

Jawad Ashraf 8 October, 2014 @ 3:16 pm

Apologies, there’s been some confusion with AC. The discount is for One Piece, NOT AC.
    The Swapper deal has been cancelled this week 🙁

We’ll update the post ASAP with the correct info.

No The Swapper deal?? Boooooooooooo

INS1GHTFUL 8 October, 2014 @ 3:53 pm

swapper deal cancelled! 🙁
    please bring it back next week

StevenJamesHyde 8 October, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   9

The Curve bundles are a bit misleading, e.g. the ‘Adventure Pack’ is listed in the PS4 section even though only one of the three games is PS4 compatible. Might be worth adding some info to avoid disappointment

Rob_Nomad 8 October, 2014 @ 3:10 pm   10

€69.99 for a new game.. crazy digital prices as usual 🙁 new games should be 49.99 at max. do you agree?

Mario__4__Life 8 October, 2014 @ 4:13 pm

Sony is sleeping and letting Android/iPhone win gaming… Shhh let sony sleep some more with 69.99€ game prices … Sony is now a small village company with some million customers while apple and android have BILLIONS of customers.

johnnycide 8 October, 2014 @ 6:07 pm

Yes. Of course they are. I’m sure that you’ll have great success playing Shadow of Mordor, Destiny, Call of Duty, The Order, Bloodborne, MGS V, Wolfenstein The New Order etc for 60p a go on your Android phone.

The digital prices are a joke, true, but let’s not start being delusional.

gabbahead87 10 October, 2014 @ 12:54 am

Sony are also making a killing from every xbox one game sold on disk due to blu ray rights. Also making a fortune selling outdated phone parts to be put in latest i phones.

Faustofausto 8 October, 2014 @ 3:11 pm   11

Can you tell me when will be the HBO Go available for EU? Thanks!

HappyCze 8 October, 2014 @ 3:13 pm   12

Where is the Minecraft Playstation Vita edition please?

Archacus 8 October, 2014 @ 3:13 pm   13

Any news on new themes?
Freedom Wars or Danganronpa themes?

There was a time the drop of Plus content made me turn on my PlayStation. That’s about 10 month ago.
Horrible prices and no DelayClub demo. #notforthegamers

Dante_Zero 8 October, 2014 @ 3:14 pm   15

So seem that someone doesn’t keep up with the News on their own site. DRIVECLUB is now TBC.

A_Nonny_Moose 8 October, 2014 @ 3:19 pm   16

Dang, Akiba’s Trip is just outside my acceptable price range for a digital game. I’ll have to wait for a sale. I hope Shinovi Versus isn’t the same.

supersmith2500 8 October, 2014 @ 4:40 pm

Just so you know, I paid £33 which is the same price even from retail which is the game’s RRP.

weaselpipe 8 October, 2014 @ 7:03 pm

I got it for 27.99 online from a relatively small company but a reliable one!

andrewsqual 8 October, 2014 @ 3:21 pm   17

Didn’t realise Sleeping Dogs was out this week.

Mario__4__Life 8 October, 2014 @ 4:16 pm

Its the PC game so it was very easy to port as the ps4 is just a downgraded PC.

VitaFan123 8 October, 2014 @ 3:21 pm   18

So what about the GTA V PS4 pre-order? Like the US got it today. Will the EU get a similar offer? GTA$300K exclusive for PS Store GTA V pre order in addition to the GTA$1000000?

supersmith2500 8 October, 2014 @ 4:41 pm

Should also occur to retail versions as well. Ask Rockstar about it.

azeLLamarie 8 October, 2014 @ 3:21 pm   19

Hi @Jawad! 🙂

Just one quick question:
Is KD MVP bonus pack included in the pre-order of NBA2K15 in the Playstation Ireland store? or just the 15k VC?

Hope you’ll response please ‘coz I’ll pre-order it if it does include the bonus pack.

Thanks in advance! 🙂

VitaFan123 8 October, 2014 @ 3:22 pm   20

And I second Archacus. What happened to themes?

Nazar_Ops 8 October, 2014 @ 4:51 pm

They are already out. Just search for “Crystal Theme” and “Stitching Theme” on the Vita PS Store.

Hexahedronaut 8 October, 2014 @ 3:24 pm   21

Seroiusly the animax app Fml to those thinking of subing to it in the UK I HIGHLY recommend you check out.

Selecter Infected WIXOSS
Tokyo Ghoul
Terror In Resonance
Code Geass

So happy you put this up on ps4!

BBear_27 8 October, 2014 @ 3:26 pm   22

Any update on why we can’t download the driveclub pre order dlc cars? Still getting errors here in Australia

Jawad Ashraf 8 October, 2014 @ 3:46 pm

We’re working on the entitlements, which should be fixed very soon.

Jawad Ashraf 8 October, 2014 @ 4:23 pm

The fix should now be rolling out for players to make use of the download codes. Enjoy 🙂

Still coming up with errors ‘CE-32920-6’, im talking about the pre order entitlements for the playstation plus upgrade edition of driveclub, the 3 cars all come up with that error code and says ‘cannot download’ underneath each in the notifications on the ps4

charlie1971 9 October, 2014 @ 6:08 am

I can also confirm the “CE-32930-6” error messages when trying to download the 3 car packs. I have retried numerous times, even a complete re-download of the full game (was apparently a fix for the same error for “The Last of Us remastered”) all to no avail.
    I’m located in Europe (Belgium).

charlie1971 9 October, 2014 @ 6:10 am

*typo in the error code, should of course be “CE-32920-6”.

BiGsMoO7ke 9 October, 2014 @ 9:14 am

I have a problem with DRIVECLUB too. I pre ordered the game and i got the plus edition instead of the full game how is this even possible.

AeneaZiggo 14 October, 2014 @ 5:21 pm

I am still having the same ‘CE-32920-6’ error on all 3 pre-order DLC packs (I got the digital version, the PSN upgrade for €39.99 and these were included). Tried everything, restoring licenses, deleting and reinstalling, no avail.

Have to say this afternoon I was finally able to go online and play some multiplayer stuff! That was fun! Hopefully the servers will be further optimised since there were still some connection errors here and there.

Suzzopher 8 October, 2014 @ 3:27 pm   23

Sure wish I could play Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles and Gradius Collection on my Vita.

cliffordwhansen 8 October, 2014 @ 3:30 pm   24

Hi @Jawad!

Thanks for the updates 🙂

Why are the pre-orders for Farcry4, AC Rouge, AC Unity, Borderlands Pre-Sequel not available in the EU yet? they are in the US store :/

Jawad Ashraf 8 October, 2014 @ 3:47 pm

Pre-orders across EU will not follow the US. Please keep an eye on the blog, or check back on Store for the most up to date pre-orders.

HeikeStagBeetle 8 October, 2014 @ 3:33 pm   25

I read today that the PC version of Costume Quest 2 unexpectedly arrived on Steam. Is the PS3 version still slated for an Oct 31 release, or will we see that arriving sooner as well?

deadfolk_ie 8 October, 2014 @ 3:35 pm   26

Although the news isn’t good, thank you for actually mentioning Ireland explicitly when mentioning the late Driveclub date.

GTA5 preorder?

Also, PS4 Alien: Isolation is expensive enough on the PSN (£55) without making it look even more silly…

OsinagiRed 8 October, 2014 @ 3:37 pm   28

Can someone help me contact someone in psn support cause i just made a mistake. While putting free psn+ games into the basket i accidentally put drive club upgrade in the basket and purchased it. I do not own a ps4 and had no intention of purchasing the game. Is it possible to get a refund?
Thank you for the help in advance.

I did this too! It was located in the Instant Game Collection page (via a web browser) the of the Australian website and did not show a price. It was only when I had clicked the confirm purchase button at checkout did I see the charge! Conveniently no email receipt was generated either, all I have to go off is my account transaction history.

I’ve never never complained about Sony’s services before but this reeks of either poor quality control or some really slimy marketing. Assuming we don’t get a response through the blog, I will be calling their national hotline tomorrow to complain.

OsinagiRed 8 October, 2014 @ 4:09 pm

The same thing what happened to me. Problem is it’s holiday in my country today so i have to wait till tomorrow too XD. Hope we get this sorted out.

torchedEARTH 8 October, 2014 @ 6:04 pm

Unfortunately I don’t believe Sony will refund you for what will seem like a legitimate purchase.

Flipside666 8 October, 2014 @ 7:16 pm

This happened to me recently, I bought the walking dead seasot 2 episode 5 for vita by mistake, I contacted Sony explaining I’ve never done this before and that it was an honest mistake, and that I’d be buying the ps3 version anyway, and guess what, they don’t refund you! This is the first time I’ve felt full on anger toward Sony, since I’ve spent thousands on Sony products and games. Big let down, I feel sorry for u bud coz my mistake only cost me 4 quid, u have spent a lot more than me, sorry bud that money is gone.

CoolRichy007UK 9 October, 2014 @ 12:29 am

All pre orders are final NO Refunds

N_Kinz_6 8 October, 2014 @ 3:38 pm   29

Where’s the “10% additional PS Plus discount” for Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry ?

Tuulenpoika 8 October, 2014 @ 3:39 pm   30

A decent update. Still waiting for those sweet, sweet PSP game sales, though. At least we’ll get Vib-Ribbon next week. Of course, yay for Akiba’s Trip becoming available, even though I have it pre-ordered as a physical copy.

Now, how is the Castlevania Dracula X Chronicles situation going on? And any other possible already-in-the-US-store-but-not-yet-in-the-EU-store cases having progressed further?

N_Kinz_6 8 October, 2014 @ 3:39 pm   31

Where’s the “10% additional PS Plus discount” for Assassin’s Creed Freedom Cry (PS4) ?
Only the PS3 version has the PS Plus discount

Sedalo84 8 October, 2014 @ 3:46 pm   32

For the owner of Divekick on PS3, do you know if there is a Cross Buy option ?

Jonny_Madrox 8 October, 2014 @ 4:22 pm

From what I can see you (like myself) are out of luck. I’m not paying full price for the game again so I’ll wait until it’s 3 quid or something in sales if anything.

European_Gamer 8 October, 2014 @ 3:49 pm   33

I’m getting the PS+ games and the free Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment DLC.

fragle88 8 October, 2014 @ 5:00 pm

same been waiting for the Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment update now just need minecraft for vita and my holiday to malta is sorted

jehuty_2174 8 October, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   34

Some of us are still waiting for some plus discounts to go live. In my case that of Everybodys Golf vita

Hutchfull 8 October, 2014 @ 3:58 pm   35

Any news on strider 2, guilty gear accent core plus r and blazblue chrono phatasma coming to europe for the vita?

Daisuki_Tsukasa 8 October, 2014 @ 4:00 pm   36

Dust: An Elysian Tail on PS4, WO3U DLC AND SAO DLC! Freaking awesome week! Thank you <3

Lance_87 8 October, 2014 @ 4:35 pm   37

Hi Jawad, i’ve already tried asking last week, but got no replies.

When the Gran Turismo 5 servers went down, all DLC was removed as well. Now i’ve recently noticed they’ve returned on Playstation Store. May i ask you when (and possibly why) did that happen?

Lance_87 8 October, 2014 @ 4:36 pm   38

I also have another question, Jawad: does the unlock key for “Rainbow Moon” (PS+ game) work only with the PS3 version, or even with the Vita version?

Jawad Ashraf 8 October, 2014 @ 4:44 pm

It should be 2 separate purchases in this case, so be sure to go into both SKUs and add both to your cart 🙂

supersmith2500 8 October, 2014 @ 4:36 pm   39

1. Any news for Mutants Mudds DX, XBlaze, Chrono Phantasma for PSVita and 1001 Spikes? Been months and still no sign or news.

2. When will free DLC of Akiba’s Trip be released for Europe?

3. What’s going on with Jet Car Stunts? Don’t say it’s been delayed for Europe.

PS_TrophyHunter 8 October, 2014 @ 4:36 pm   40

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition 36 pounds with ps plus discount im in 😉

Basket21 8 October, 2014 @ 4:50 pm

Yea .. 40 pounds is 50.80 euro … minus discount would have made 45.

I might have bought it too then.

Not for the 60 euro .. 54 with discount price.

I hate how they convert the prices here.

Graffin_G 8 October, 2014 @ 5:05 pm   41

Jawad, a reply would be greatly appreciated.

What is happening with the Rocksmith 2014 DLC?

The Creed Pack is now 3 weeks late.
The Shinedown Pack is now 2 weeks late.
The Foreigner Pack is now 1 week late.

All of the above packs were mentioned in previous EU PlayStation Blog Posts showing “What’s new in the PlayStation Store this week”… they even had the correct pricing… so where are they???

And yes, Ubisoft are aware of it. SCEE had the Creed Pack up 3 weeks ago for the wrong price ($11.95AUD), it was taken down almost immediately, and it hasn’t been seen since. SCEE obviously has the content, but isn’t making it available. A response would be nice!

Graffin_G 8 October, 2014 @ 5:12 pm   42

Jawad, a reply would be greatly appreciated.

What is happening with the Rocksmith 2014 DLC?

The Creed Pack was meant to be available 3 weeks ago.
The Shinedown Pack was meant to be available 2 weeks ago.
The Foreigner Pack was meant to be available last week.

2 weeks ago the Blog Post for “What’s new in the PlayStation Store this week” listed the Creed and Shinedown Packs (with correct pricing), but they’re still not available in AU/EU/UK.

The Creed Pack was up momentarily for $11.95AUD (instead of $17.95), then removed, so someone made a mistake and since then, none of the DLC has appeared until today’s Audioslave Pack. SCEE obviously knows about the content. Ubisoft are also aware of the issue. I just want to know when it will be made available?

YobRenoops 8 October, 2014 @ 5:54 pm   43

Where oh where is Vib Ribbon? I thought it was out today?

Any news on Jet Car Stunts was supposes to be up today

SwingerE11 8 October, 2014 @ 7:27 pm   45

Where can I get themes for ps vita?

Haydr1985 8 October, 2014 @ 7:56 pm   46

When can i pre order GTA V (ps4) in the Eu store??

theeggman01 8 October, 2014 @ 8:00 pm   47

PSN – People online is broken more than it’s fixed
PS4 Controllers – rubber tearing off the grips after a few months
Drive Club is 11 months late and even then doesn’t get released on Launch Date
PS+ is for online gaming, used to be free, now €60 a year and all we get is some Indie games, no disrespect to those developers, but I’m expecting something more.
Every new game released has problems, where’s the quality control, not all Sony’s fault, but it’s on their console.
Still can’t use PS4 as media server or to play CD’s, yet the system is nearly a year old, and used to be available on PS3. These are just a few annoyances, anyone want’s to add to it – feel free

Flipside666 8 October, 2014 @ 8:25 pm

Being able to update a game after release was the downfall of working games, it does my nut in, I dint know the last game I played that didn’t need a patch.
    I also agree, ps4 is so functionless it’s almost useless, lucky it plays games, when they’re released on time! I know someone will say it’s for the players, but that’s no excuse, ps3 owns ps4 at the moment.

ScooterMix 8 October, 2014 @ 9:54 pm

Let me break news that driverclub not next gen aslo got 5 review on gamespot and worst raceings out there.

CoolRichy007UK 9 October, 2014 @ 12:27 am

1 your internet is broke not sonys 2 ps4 controllers dnt break just urs 3 ppl who moan should be banned from having a ps3 4

northmr_taylor 8 October, 2014 @ 8:22 pm   48

Something really needs to be done with digital downloads. I mean come on the prices make no sense. I can pick up the retail game on disc that I can resell for 49 euros. You are charging 69 Euros?!?!. Owning the digital version isn’t better than buying the disc version. So why charge us more?!. Owning the retail version means,

-You can resell it
-Use it in any PS4 you own regardless if you are connected to PSN or not. Digital copy you cannot do that. Unless you swap the activation of your main PS4 to the other in your home (like me)
-Installs faster on disc which is good if you need to make space quick and not have to re download gigabytes again.

Please figure out someone for these digital purchases. Having them at 69 euros is just lose/lose for both Sony/developers and the industry.

ScooterMix 8 October, 2014 @ 9:52 pm   49

What Shock Driverclub got 5 on review and not next gen since should be on ps3 anyways its worst raceing game.

Aslo Alien for ps4 oh wait thats aslo on ps3 so not next gen aslo dlc go wrong.

Sony need to bring out next gen games soon if not be another videogame crash and be not only sony fault be MS fault as well.

My PS4 getting dust because games get on ps3 can get on ps4 and games like Knack, Killzone, and Driverclub are not next gen games as well LBP3 I rest my case.

CoolRichy007UK 9 October, 2014 @ 12:25 am   50

Says the dude who cant spell racing infuture scooter use a pc not a phone lmao

Load all