Posted

The 12 deals of Christmas return!

Save on The Last of Us Remastered, F1 2014 and Dynasty Warriors Next

That’s right, PlayStation Store’s annual 12 Deals of Christmas returns, with festive discounts to bring you good cheer. Every two days until Christmas Eve we’ll deliver some great savings off a PS4, PS3 and PS Vita title, so we hope there’s something for everyone!

Here’s the first round of savings, going live at around midday GMT today and running until 11.59am GMT on 3rd December, at which point we’ll replace it with a fresh set of discounts.

Without further ado…

The Last of Us Remastered (PS4)
Was €44.99/£39.99/AU$62.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$37.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

F1 2014 (PS3)
Was €54.99/£39.99/AU$79.95, now €19.99/£15.99/AU$24.95

Dynasty Warriors Next (PS Vita)
Was €34.99/£29.99/AU$47.95, now €14.99/£11.99/AU$22.95
Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

163 Comments 6 Author replies
Show oldest first

Not a bad start- not the greatest but already better than the abysmal Black Friday sale

Mario__4__Life 1 December, 2014 @ 12:14 pm

What kind of start would Uncharted 4 have been? Gamers love sequels ๐Ÿ™‚

jerlaak97 1 December, 2014 @ 1:07 pm

I wanted to buy the game for multiplayer. For 25โ‚ฌ I’d say that this is a pretty decent deal. Not what I’m used to after upgrading to Steam but I’m happy ๐Ÿ™‚

Hopefully we’ll get some deals on Dragon Age: Inquisiton too. Also please, Sony, some deals on the new Ratchet & Clank games. I got a weird nostalgia spike and would like to play the new games in the series (The Future series)

Cheers!

jamie-sixtyfour 1 December, 2014 @ 3:09 pm

Dragon Age: Inquisition is awesome and well worth the full asking price. Still nothing wrong in saving the pennies before Christmas. ๐Ÿ™‚

damnspynovel 1 December, 2014 @ 11:35 am   2

um, when i go to add it – it’s full price ๐Ÿ™

tlou less than 20 okay will double dip

Mario__4__Life 1 December, 2014 @ 12:15 pm

I never understand why gamers support such practices, but then again gamers also love pre-order dlc, ingame money as in Gta Online, paying for online ๐Ÿ˜€

andrewsqual 1 December, 2014 @ 12:40 pm

Back to complain some more? Why couldn’t you just take your advice from before? At least you are talking about gamers because you certainly aren’t one.

VictorAnalogy 1 December, 2014 @ 3:04 pm

Left Behind on PS3 is ยฃ12. I haven’t played it. For an extra ยฃ6, I get the remastered game on PS4. Can’t see how that is anything other than a great deal. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mario, I don’t support double dipping or preordering but when such a great game is this cheap then the price is well justified. It’s good to whinge when we’re being shafted, but in some RARE cases Sony does deliver and this would be one of them. Show some gratitude for once, just for ONCE.

SergioDaly 2 December, 2014 @ 1:23 am

@ mario
    Good thing is each one own the right to spend their money where ever they like. Can’t understand people who thinks they are self entitled to force upon others their opinion in this subject, where, certainly, his opinion was not requested and surely means nothing to the poster. So why give it? Why?

Tuulenpoika 1 December, 2014 @ 11:36 am   4

Not really about this particular topic, but…

Has there been any discussion about how the future additions to the Vita TV compatibility list are being handled? Like, are they going to be announced in weekly Store updates, or updated to the existing compatibility list that was published way back, or not at all? For example, I found out by a freak accident that Dracula X Chronicles had been made compatible with Vita TV, and yet, there wasnโ€™t any sort of information given about it. And the older compatibility list hasnโ€™t been updated regarding this. So, any idea how things are going to be handled?

Please answer this, I would love some clarity on it too and I am clearly not alone. Especially so close to the holidays, it feels like something that should be addressed.

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 12:19 pm

That’s a good question. I’m going to speak to the team and decide on an appropriate format. We have been updating the original list as new titles are confirmed but clearly there needs to be a more visible way to keep you updated. Watch this space…

Wouldn’t it be logical to leave that task to the store? It shows if games are playable on PS4, PS3 and Vita. Simply introduce a Playstation TV category or mark Vita games that are not playable on TV.

@Golwar
    Oh come on… since when SCEE is doing anything in logical way?

Instead of making seperate labels for PSX, PS2 in store we have… well… frankly speaking I don’t even know how to browse those games other than using search option.

But instead we have this awesome-NOT “just for you” section which is not working. Oh and we have also “discover” which probably nobody use.

And let’s not forget how “easy” it is to find something in list of things you already bought… I don’t get why nobody used brain and did something similar to GoG or Steam… or Desura… or well… pretty much everyone else including all big shops.

So yeah… don’t expect them acting all logical… because they never did.

MaxDiehard 1 December, 2014 @ 2:29 pm

Because the compatibility icons on the Store are all over the place and not reliable.

HeikeStagBeetle 2 December, 2014 @ 3:52 pm

@Fred Dutton: That is great. We are indeed not getting the feedback we need. The Playstation TV information is hard to access. Unless you search this blog for the relevant PS TV announcement entries, there is no clear link to the PS TV compatibility list[s].

To illustrate:

The first hurdle is that on the blog, there are four buttons for PS3, PS4, PS Mobile and PS Vita. There is no button for PS TV. PS TV announcements aren’t tagged with PS Vita. I have to remember that it launched November 14 and load blog posts from that day, to find a post that shows the correct tag: http://blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-tv/

However, once that hurdle is passed, if I accidentally click on the PS TV FAQ at http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/10/07/ultimate-playstation-tv-faq/, which points me at https://www.playstation.com/nl-nl/explore/playstation-tv/ for the compatibility list, after scrolling down for only a few ages I can find a redirection to what I suppose is the master list at http://blog.eu.playstation.com/2014/09/22/playstation-tv-release-date-price-full-list-compatible-games-2/

Note: the playstation.com explore PS TV page is not available when browsing from nl.playstation.com: the PS TV does not have its own section link on the ‘explore’ page (same as the tag not appearing on the blog main page), and it is not included under Vita. So you need to use the hard-to-find PS TV blog tag to get there.

But this statement by you is the first time I’ve heard that that list is actually updated – I know that it contained the text “The list will continue to grow as our library expands, so stay tuned for more.” but I did not realize that that meant “BOOKMARK THIS PAGE”. That September 22 post should open with the text “Update: The list of compatible games below is continually updated as more games are made compatible.” in bold. I see now that it indeed includes FFX and FFX-2 HD, which were famously absent from that list in September.

TL;DR: the master list needs to be accessible from the blog front page in at most two, intuitive, clicks, and I think updates should be noted in the weekly store blog post, similar to the “availability changes” section.

Both very tempting ps3 and ps4. Mrs. is meant to be getting me F1 for Christmas though, might ask her to get something else as this is a good saving.

ScaryRhinos 1 December, 2014 @ 11:39 am   6

Now that’s finally a decent discount! Definitely considering tlou for that price.

Aaaah, I’ve been saving some money in the hopes they would return this year.

Last year, I got myself Persona 4 Golden, which ended up being one of my favourite games ever! Hopefully I can get myself something nice this year! ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!

Wow, great discount on TLOU.

Wish I had some money ๐Ÿ™

So there won’t be Cyber Monday discounts? Just the 12 deals? ๐Ÿ™

I believe that the Black Friday discounts are also Cyber Monday discounts seeing as how they haven’t ended yet and will not end until tomorrow.

Mario__4__Life 1 December, 2014 @ 12:16 pm

Is Cyber monday a thing in EU?

Twinkling82 1 December, 2014 @ 1:40 pm

Mario, nope, it’s not. However we’ve adapted both black friday and cyber monday.

StevenJamesHyde 1 December, 2014 @ 11:49 am   11

Decent start, and great to know that there will be a deal for each format every time

iREVOLTER 1 December, 2014 @ 11:55 am   12

Lets go!

I would like to see a sale on many great Sony Computer Entertainment titles in celebration of SCE’s 20th PlayStation anniversary.

And include many PS Vita games! ๐Ÿ™‚

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 12:20 pm

Stay tuned – we will have a new Wednesday sale in addition to the 12 deals.

andrewsqual 1 December, 2014 @ 12:42 pm

Please look into a sale on Ratchet and Sly HD trilogies Fred ๐Ÿ˜€

StarGazeeren 1 December, 2014 @ 1:05 pm

Any chance for sales on R&C Tools of Destruction, A Crack in Time and Wipeout-games?

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 1:22 pm

Full list of deals for Wedensday sale is being finalised but there may well be some Wipeout titles in there.

StarGazeeren 1 December, 2014 @ 5:33 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Fred! I would very much like to play the PSP-titles.

Thanks Fred you just answered a question that I was going to ask. Which was whether we would get those 1-3 week sales in addition to the 12 deals of Christmas.

Nothing here for me! Hoping we get Walking Dead SE2 Vita at some point!

Off topic but any idea when we will get the FREEDOM WARS 1.21 title update? US got it last week and since then we haven’t been able to play with other regions making the online pretty dead.
On a side note I platted it this morning!

Congrats on getting platinium in Freedom Wars!

May I ask how many years you reduced so far? I must admit that it is one of the best games for Vita. Bit shame that so few Europeans bought it :/ I don’t have any data but probably somewhere around 0.02-0.03kk. Very very dissapointing. Game is very good, though… once you reduce your sentence to zero and max out your equipment… there is little to none left to do

But still! Game is AWESOME! If someone is Vita owner and didn’t bought Freedom Wars… than hell… he should be sent to Panopticon’s prison!

brianmini 1 December, 2014 @ 1:09 pm

I liked the look of Freedom Wars, but after buying the Playstation TV i’ve either a. not had much time because I’ve been PS4 remote playing, or b. been trying to understand why so many games (and apps) will install then claim they’re not compatible.

Kind of takes the shine of a new game releases for me when I’m trying to problem solve Sonys kit.

Might get the game when its had a few quid knocked off though, I do love a bargain…. and my gaming backlog is testament to that.

Took me 86hrs with just over 400K years left.
    I doubt I’ll play it any more though, end game content is literally killing the same 5 abductors over and over. It needed way more bosses like Soul Sacrifice. Also the 32 paid DLC packs are horrible cut content that I won’t support, and the worst part of it is people are paying like ยฃ2 for a 100KB unlock file to wear a different mask ^_~
    Great game though for the low price. I’m disappointed in the sales after everyone begged for physical, if those number you posted are correct then lots of people didn’t pick it up who signed the petitions.
    They should reskin it and release an Attack on Titan version, that would boost sales in Japan at least!

European_Gamer 1 December, 2014 @ 2:57 pm

I think we will see more players online when they have completed the main story/campaign.

@ThugETH
    Nah I think that number of monsters is fine. Pretty much standard, God Eater had also just a few types of monsters.

It’s not that bad we have 6 basic types + 5 special kinds of big abductors. And let’s not forget that each of those have also few versions Mk1-mk4 and elemental versions.

So yeah… it’s not bad.

Well truth to be told it sold poorly everywhere outside of Japan. All in all I would say 0.08kk of players online.

80k… well that’s not as much as I hoped for.

The only thing which is wrong… is ranking system, it is not working :/ it’s just broken. That’s a problem because fighting with other Panopticons is supposed to be FUN! It was meant to be main thing that keeps you playing… but sadly it is broken :/ and PVP well… due to the lag are rather pointless.

So yeah it is great game… but few things should have been improved. Solid 8 or 9 out 10.

Oh hell no!
These specials really are love/hate for me….
I don’t need anything now…. but there is always a irresistible special!

And i just got Destiny on BF special… telling myself “this will keep me busy, and save money over December”

Stop having sales! Disgaea 4 freedom wars and akibas trip still haven’t been touched yet

zalwelgoedgaan 1 December, 2014 @ 12:07 pm   17

Please, do a โ‚ฌ1 – โ‚ฌ5 sale. Steam will take all the money when their winter sale starts for real. :/

Akashic__Records 1 December, 2014 @ 12:08 pm   18

Every two days.
I guess that will be very difficult this time.

Njitram2000 1 December, 2014 @ 12:09 pm   19

Please, please have PS+ as part of the deals. My sub is running out this week and I’m not planning on resubbing unless there is a deal for it.

KaneTheGoth 1 December, 2014 @ 12:33 pm

Agreed. This is the first year there hasn’t been a store discount on PS+. I just KNEW this would happen as soon as the PS4 and “required for online play” hit!

It’s always good to get the subscription for a cheaper price but nobody can honestly claim that the content isn’t worth even the full ยฃ40, especially if you have more than one device.

KaneTheGoth 1 December, 2014 @ 1:22 pm

@MikLSP Regardless of it being worth it or not, someone at Sony made the conscious decision to NOT put it on sale this year.

Was this done for their benefit, or ours?

check out CD keys, they do 12 month subs for around ยฃ33, You can get psn credit at a reduced price too. I think they currently have ยฃ35 for ยฃ29

KaneTheGoth 1 December, 2014 @ 2:48 pm

Cheers, link1983 ๐Ÿ™‚

@link1983: That’s a very generous tip. Every saving counts right now, no matter how small. Thanks.

Njitram2000 1 December, 2014 @ 4:49 pm

@link1983 That’s nice for you folks from the UK but I need a PS+ specifically from Belgium and you won’t find that at a discount online.

SCEE seems to begin to realise that they need to treat their customer base better so I really hope they give us a discount (or 15 months for the price of 12 ) on PS+.

TrueMurton 2 December, 2014 @ 9:28 am

Do NOT try to buy from CD Keys, I tried to get PSN vouchers from them for Black Friday sale, this was my experience.

Right out of the gate I couldn’t buy from their website because it *only* accepts PayPal, no other forms of payment are allowed. There’s a pay by card option, but that forces you to sign up for PayPal. So I had to do that first.

Order placed, got the receipt email and my card was charged via PayPal instantly. I then waited 90 minutes, yes an hour and a half, and received an email from CD Keys saying that as part of their security before processing an order for a new customer they wanted me to email them back with photo ID and proof of address.

They have no legal basis on which to make this a requirement for purchase and given that their website utterly fails to explain that they will make this request, let alone give any assurances that my data is being kept safely I told them to cancel the order and refund me in full, which then took them half an hour to do.

In short, stay away from CD Keys, there’s something very not right about those people.

‘Happy ‘Skint’ Christmas’ then everyone ๐Ÿ˜€ Tempted with ‘TLoU:R’ ๐Ÿ˜›

so the remaster is almost as expensive as the dlc on the ps3.
When will we see a sale on the “last of us” dlc? ….left behind?

anyway, great start to hopefully some nice sales.

Could you please put Black Rock Shooter on Sale sometime soon? I thought the anime sale would be the time but sadly not =[

Hi my PS+ expired today (on my birthday!), I was wondering will it be discounted on the Xmas deals or should I go & buy it elsewhere? Also will The Evil Within be making an appearance? ๐Ÿ™‚

StevenJamesHyde 1 December, 2014 @ 12:39 pm

The Evil Within is on sale RIGHT NOW as part of the Black Friday sale. Ends today so be quick if you want it

Happy birthday!

@Rochala – Thank you.

@StevenJamesHyde – I see it for ยฃ25 for a physical copy so I may just go for that.

man_utd_xl 1 December, 2014 @ 9:52 pm

@chrisy21 zavvi.com were doing it for ยฃ21 on friday, 10% off if you were a new customer, ended up costing me ยฃ19 for the PS4 version, mite be worth checking if they’re still selling it on discount

Ryan191991 1 December, 2014 @ 12:34 pm   24

Hey Fred, just while you’re here in the comments.

Is it possible that at some stage the amount of cloud storage we have for PS4 game saves can be increased?

We currently have 1GB I think, and as it stands some games are taking up between a tenth up to half of that amount. DriveClub uses over 100MB just for ghost data, and I’ve heard that LittleBigPlanet requires around 500MB? As it stands, I would be unable to upload that as I already have used over half my allowance.

This is after one year of the PS4, and I imagine next year this is going to get a whole lot worse for more people. Cloud saves should just work, but it’s getting to the stage where it doesn’t.

Can you bring this up with the relevant people?

Many thanks.

Also, can’t wait to see what else comes up this year, unfortunately nothing for me today.

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 4:41 pm

Nothing to announce today, but feedback duly noted, thanks!

Killer_Paul 2 December, 2014 @ 7:30 pm

Yea its 1GB each for PS3, PS4 & Vita so I have 3GB total. A good solution would be allowing my total 3GB to be used across all my platforms instead of limiting it to 1GB per system. My PS3 & Vita cloud saves are minimal & deffo need much more space for PS4 saves files

Good to see the Christmas sale again and a great start to it, I’ll be taking TLoU at that price.
Hope the rest of the sale keeps up the standard.

DavoTheDiv 1 December, 2014 @ 1:01 pm   26

Next please, Last of Us has been ยฃ22.99 for a digital code for month.

turniplord 1 December, 2014 @ 1:15 pm

so, ยฃ22.99 for a code from an un-official selling site – plus it is the US account meaning you have to create a USA account and any DLC will need to be bought in dollars meaning you will probably have to buy PSN cards

OR – ยฃ17.99 from Sony directly as a UK redemption with no issues or hassle – hmmmm. I think the latter is the best offer in terms of value and ease.

I’ll be picking up TLOU and selling my physical copy

Futureshark 1 December, 2014 @ 1:17 pm

However you need to have a US account for that to work.

The digital copy on sale now is UK version and is also a fiver cheaper with PS+

DavoTheDiv 1 December, 2014 @ 1:26 pm

I actually got my code from amazon.com for $24.99 (ยฃ16), and this was months ago. Yes you have to set up a US psn account, but it takes 5 minutes.

Jarskaaja 1 December, 2014 @ 1:32 pm

Also this version they sell in EU is censored. I’m waiting for a US PSN sale.

TrueMurton 2 December, 2014 @ 9:37 am

As the others point out, that’s for the US version and it’s a third party website which these people are quite rightly wary of using.

I have actually tried to use CDKeys and they asked me to email them photo ID and proof of address before they’d process my purchase, and did this over 90 minutes *after* they had charged me. They have no legal right to ask for this and certainly shouldn’t be asking for it *after* charging the customer. There’s also nothing in their website saying that they ask for these details or how they are storing them. I don’t own any valid photo ID so I had to cancel the order, but if I did I’m not sure I’d be happy with a copy of that being stored by such an unprofessional outfit.

There’s something very not right about those CDKeys guys and they should be avoided until they’re a little more open and honest about what it is they’re up to.

Chris, I’d like to see one of the deals be for Far Cry 4, just as Far Cry 3 was part of the Christmas deals 2 years ago. ๐Ÿ™‚

And a deal on PS+, mine is running out soon…

StevenJamesHyde 1 December, 2014 @ 1:18 pm   28

Also, well done for posting the deals before the US blog team wakes up – means we get a good run of positive comments before people start complaining about exchange rates ๐Ÿ˜‰

Njitram2000 1 December, 2014 @ 5:07 pm

I’m pretty sure the 12 deals tradition is only in the EU so that won’t be an incentive for complaints. This is a strong start. Let’s hope they keep it up.

DiazVice1999 1 December, 2014 @ 1:22 pm   29

Nice! TLOU is just and awesome game! 25 euros is an awesome price for it! I got it day one on both PS3 and PS4 because it had Greek Subs ๐Ÿ™‚
However, Black Friday sale was better. I got The Walking Dead Season 2 (I have already played Season 1 on PS3) for just 10.40 euros!

Coody-Baroody 1 December, 2014 @ 1:26 pm   30

Good price for TLOU RM, but heads up for anyone who wants it but can’t afford the discounted price, head to ebay. With the digital copy being bundled with numerous PS4 offers at the moment, there is quite a few going up for sale.

I got one yesterday for ยฃ9!

I bought TLOU on PS3 on day one for ยฃ39.99 on the PS store and have recommended and put as many as 8-10 people n friends onto Naughty Dogs masterpiece so I’ve easily done my part and more to support it Sony, so forgive me getting my code cheaper elsewhere and I hope you don’t delete this message n allow others to see it.

Futureshark 1 December, 2014 @ 1:27 pm   31

PS4 sale suggestions

Nidhogg
Wolf Among Us
Driveclub (cheeky ask)
Hohokum
Unfinished Swan
All the Zen Pinball tables!

Jarskaaja 1 December, 2014 @ 1:30 pm   32

I hope this means US PSN will do a sale on The Last of Us so I don’t have to buy this crappy censored version.

Alphaembryo 1 December, 2014 @ 2:02 pm   33

Very good start.
I d like to see heavily discounted the following ps3 titles, if it’s possible:

-Diablo III
-Grand Theft Auto V
-The Last of Us
-The Evil Within

I’d also like to have some discount on the Dark Souls 2 season pass. Thank you.

frimo_online 1 December, 2014 @ 3:50 pm

– The Last of Us

You missed this by a year. Was part of last year’s 12 Days, and as they’ve already put up the Remaster, I’d highly doubt it’s going be there, but hope you get it.

Alphaembryo 1 December, 2014 @ 5:14 pm

@frimo_online

I know it was up a year ago, but the price was not right for me. Hoping to see the games I want for under โ‚ฌ19.

still waiting on Watchdogs season pass that i bought from the Crazy Black Friday Bonanza.
not able to download but they are able to take the money from my wallet!!
would be nice to get this sorted so i can play the game…

Any way to get a heads up on the rest of the line ups? some have to plan ahead : ))

Fred Dutton 1 December, 2014 @ 4:42 pm

That would spoil the fun, no? ๐Ÿ˜‰

StevenJamesHyde 1 December, 2014 @ 5:00 pm

There were a couple of games which accidentally had their prices changed over the weekend. Battlefield 4 Premium on PS4 even got tagged with a “this special offer price will be valid from 12:00 noon 5th Dec 2014 to 11.59am 7th Dec 2014” on the store listing, so that’s definitely coming. Lords of the Fallen was briefly ยฃ29.99 as well. I’m sure some eagle-eyed souls will have spotted more

Alphaembryo 1 December, 2014 @ 5:18 pm

@StevenJamesHyde

F1 2014 (PS3) was 19.99 on Thursday or Friday, but then the price went up again. Today we see the price falling again for this deal…

Futureshark 1 December, 2014 @ 2:11 pm   36

Quick question, if I have TLOU already installed on my PS4 from the disc version, and I buy the digital one, do I have to download the whole thing again, or will PSN recognise that it’s already installed and just supply the ‘unlock’ key to play without the disc?

Just been through the exact same thing – had to delete the game before downloading it – couldn’t even start the download with the disc version installed. A shame really, that’d be nice for the future.

Any chance of revealing all of the 12 days’ deals so I don’t end up furious by buying the wrong PS4 bundle tonight?

man_utd_xl 1 December, 2014 @ 9:59 pm

I don’t think they’ll reveal the line up but BF4 premium was one of the deals accidently leaked onto the store over the weekend, wouldn’t be surprised to see far cry 4 and gta5 pop up aswell, AC4 is also fairly certain, there aren’t many AAA games that could go on sale for the PS4 tbh, games from the black friday sale will likely not appear tho so putting together a list of possible games shouldn’t be hard

I3loodthirsty 1 December, 2014 @ 2:23 pm   38

I know the odds are slim to zip but any chance of a christmas discount on dc universe memberships pretty please with a mince pie on top ๐Ÿ™‚

geertvdheide 1 December, 2014 @ 2:39 pm   39

The price on TLOU is great, and I would have bought it today if it wasn’t for the decision to censor the multiplayer in Europe. Now, I have to look for a good deal in the US and get the disc shipped to me, just to see the game as it was intended. Not sure if Sony or Naughty Dog are to blame, but I’m really ticked off about it.

But besides that, good deals. I’m looking forward to the following 11 deals.

somethingatt 1 December, 2014 @ 2:44 pm   40

Promising start. Nothing for me (as I already have TLOU, loving that SALE price though) but prices look good and games not too shabby. Looking forward to rest, hope there is always a great steal like TLOU in there and one turns up being something I don’t own ๐Ÿ™‚

Damn, that TLOU looks pretty sweet. I might go for it.

I love the background picture for this topic! it’s so simple and elegant =D

EdgarTorrinha 1 December, 2014 @ 3:17 pm   43

Can we get a deal in PS Plus Subscription?
Thanks for the deals.

Trouble2000 1 December, 2014 @ 3:28 pm   44

Why can’t I buy Last of Us Remastered?

It says that it’s not available in my Region (Portugal). Link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ef0zo52mijv183w/5efde15ea987-011214-1526.png?dl=0

Can you please check what’s happening? Thank You

mendes24_82 2 December, 2014 @ 6:45 pm

Trouble2000, you solved the problem and buy the game. Or still got the same error?

rikycaldeira 4 December, 2014 @ 8:09 pm

I had the same problem when buying through the playstation store site, I tried in the console itself and it succeeded ๐Ÿ™‚

Until Sony adds compatibility support to allow G27 Logitech steering wheels to be used with the PS4, I urge everyone to avoid purchasing a new PS4.

Until Sony enables users of Logitech G27 steering wheels to use them with PS4, I urge everyone to avoid purchasing a PS4.

Thanks for the heads-up. I was going to buy The Last of Us in the sale, but now I will just sell my PS4 instead, even though I don’t own any racing games or have any interest in them. Anyway, I’m sure everyone will listen to your sound, balanced and unbiased advice.

fps_d0minat0r 1 December, 2014 @ 8:21 pm

Not sure about avoiding PS4 entirely but that was a big factor towards the failure of DriveClub and why many people will be getting Project Cars on PC instead of PS4.

I can still remember that joke of a post about DC wheel compatability and they had 2 wheels on there… despite claiming ‘we love wheels’.

My PC cant handle the newest games so I wont be getting racing games at all until they decide to support my wheel (DF GT).

blackout_pt 1 December, 2014 @ 3:49 pm   47

@Fred and @Chris
Any news on the highly requested feature to buy games that I already have on ps+ IGC. I hope some of the games I have on IGC come on sale and I would like to get them for “real”, since I’m drop+ing my ps+ account at the end of December.

Dark_Overlord 2 December, 2014 @ 5:50 pm

Same here, I want that feature, but after speaking to customer support I know it’s never coming :/

I can guess why though, Sony want to constantly tie you in with the fear of losing all your games from the IGC :/

I’ve stopped DL’ing any games from the IGC so I can buy them when they’re on sale. I’ll be dropping my subscription in December too, and will prob buy one month as and when I need to do online trophies.

fustacluck 1 December, 2014 @ 3:54 pm   48

Hi Chris or Fred (or anyone who can answer),

This is a little off-topic (but I can’t think of a better avenue to contact you guys directly), but can we get an update on what’s happening with the legacy DLC for Rocksmith 2014 on the PS4? Just that it seems that the US store has had all of the legacy DLC for about a month now and Ubisoft have said that it had been submitted to the SCEE store early and have asked if there are any problems, of which there are none.

It’s just that having read on this blog that I would be able to play all of the DLC that I have bought on the PS3 on the PS4 version, I bought the PS4 version only to find that, at least so far, this is not the case, with no updates since giving any idea of when this will change. If I knew that it I couldn’t play the songs that I own, I probably wouldn’t have purchased the PS4 version, as there wouldn’t be much point.

I’m just hoping that this issue hasn’t just been forgotten along the way, and would at least feel a little happier knowing that the plans to release this DLC are still going ahead, and maintain my trust that any such announcements on this blog are being fulfilled.

Thanks in advance for any answer, and for all other good work you guys are doing.

SwingerE11 1 December, 2014 @ 3:56 pm   49

everytime i open the online store it takes me to the US store even when i pick UK. it goes to the UK one after i sign in though

Njitram2000 1 December, 2014 @ 5:12 pm

Delete the site from your browser (content and maybe cookies as well). In Firefox you can search for it in your history, right-click and choose “Forget about this site”. Make sure you don’t have the site open in a tab. Then you will see the “Select country” screen again. No other way to switch except logging in.

SwingerE11 3 December, 2014 @ 12:18 pm

How do I do it on chrome?

eugenius8 1 December, 2014 @ 4:03 pm   50