It was 2008 when the team here at Psyonix first combined soccer with racing and released the original Supersonic Acrobatic Rocket-Powered Battle-Cars on PlayStation 3. Now, after six years of dedicated community feedback and more than 2 million downloads, our long-awaited sequel, Rocket League, is heading to PlayStation 4 this spring!
For us, Rocket League is more than just a sequel – it’s also a chance to improve on the first Battle-Cars in nearly every possible way, including:
- Improved physics, faster gameplay, and infinitely better visuals
- An all-new Season Mode with unlockable items, multiple arenas, and more
- The return of two, three and four-player split-screen
- More vehicles, new stadiums, and more than 100 customisation items
- Dedicated gameplay servers
- A broadcast-quality replay feature that enables players to create their own custom replays of entire games from any camera angle they want
- Even more surprises that we’ll reveal closer to release
Check out our trailer above, and look out for more news as launch approaches.