Posted

Disney’s Frozen costume pack unveiled for LittleBigPlanet

Sackboy and friends can dress up as Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf this week

It’s nearly 2015 and it’s about time to wrap up our activities on PlayStation Blog for another year. But, just before we go, we have a very exciting DLC announcement to make based on one of our favourite Disney movies and we’ll also take a look at the community’s activities since LittleBigPlanet 3 was released!

Disney’s Frozen Costume Pack – new DLC available this week

The cold weather is fast approaching and LittleBigPlanet is about to become more Frozen than it has ever been before this winter; all thanks to the arrival of Elsa, Anna, Kristoff and friends from Disney’s Frozen!

Frozen 16-10

With these brand new costumes for Sackboy, OddSock and Toggle; you will be able to have your very own adventures with the wonderful cast of Frozen this winter on 17th December, 2014. We have no doubt that all of you Frozen fans will be crafting plenty of wintery levels that would make Elsa herself proud of their chilly creativity!

DN_011 DN_020DN_CO-OP_004

You can purchase each Frozen character costume individually for €1.99/£1.69 or you can pick up the complete Frozen Costume Pack for €5.99/£4.99 that contains all of the Frozen character costumes and also includes a Bonus Costume of the lovable Olaf that is available exclusively in the full costume pack.

OlafPose

Winter Creator Kit – FREE DLC available now!

If you want to fill your LittleBigPlanet levels with winter fun and frolics for your new Frozen friends, be sure to pop by the Store and pick up the Free Winter Creator Kit to fill your Popit with all manner of creative goodies to decorate your winter levels.

Winter Creator Kit

LittleBigPlanet 3 – the community’s activity so far!

LittleBigPlanet 3 launched with a big bang last month and our community have been working hard to save the world of Bunkum from the nefarious Newton and even begun testing their creative muscles in Create Mode.

To celebrate this burst of activity from the community, we have put together this little infographic to give you all an insight into your LittleBigPlanet 3 activities in just the first couple of weeks!

LBP3-Infographic-eng

All of this in just a couple of weeks! We can’t wait to see what you all do with LittleBigPlanet 3 once you have really got to grips with all of the new tools and features available in the game!

We’re really looking forward to seeing what you all create in the New Year and we can’t wait to see a community full to the brim with brand new adventures and quests for Sackboy, OddSock, Toggle and Swoop! 2015 will be your most creative year yet

MarshmallowPose

Visit Us Online!

LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

TrollPose

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

44 Comments 9 Author replies
Show oldest first

renaultmilton 16 December, 2014 @ 4:04 pm   1

Frozen is COMING TO MY FAVE GAME! My little sister Felicia Alm loves Frozen. BUT I WILL USE IN LBP 3! She will Surprized about this!

SSJ4_Haruhi 16 December, 2014 @ 4:21 pm   2

My little niece would be all over this. She is only 4 but knows most of ‘Let it Go’ :p

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:31 pm

That will give her something to sing loudly whilst she’s playing as the Elsa Sackgirl then!

MaxDiehard 16 December, 2014 @ 4:23 pm   3

I’m not a fan of Frozen at all, but these are cute.

Also, wasn’t all the DLC estimated to be fixed today? As there is so much stuff i’m still unable to access.

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:28 pm

The DLC issues should be resolved for the US region when their PlayStation Store updates later today.

We’re still investigating the issues with the European region and hope to have a positive update soon.

Graffin_G 17 December, 2014 @ 9:58 am

Why is it the US gets everything fixed first???

I’m less that impressed that Costumes and Level Kits are either marked FREE but not downloadable or have a price above them – i’m not going to pay for content I already own.

Even the free t-shirt I earned in Run Sackboy Run on the iPhone game doesn’t show up in the PS4 version of LBP3 (it works in LBP2 on the PS3).

And, yet another year where the Santa Costume DOES NOT work for Little Big Planet Karting on the PS3 in SCEE regions. For heaven’s sake – look at the download package… SCEE has it as 1.1Mb. SCEA’s is 1.2Mb. The AU/UK Store gives you 4 files in total. The US PSN Store gives you 6 files in total. This was reported in 2012, and 2013, and it’s still broken in 2014, but it works fine in the US.

It would be nice if everything worked for us here in Australia/NZ/Europe and the UK like it does for US gamers.

supersmith2500 16 December, 2014 @ 4:24 pm   4

Hey Steven, do you know if the existing DLC is coming to LBP3 on PS4? I really in need to transfer my sack characters and use them from LBP2 PS3 badly but unfortunately, I need them and they are not available. 🙁

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:30 pm

We’re looking into this and will make sure that everyone gets their previously purchased content for LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 working in LittleBigPlanet 3. 🙂

supersmith2500 16 December, 2014 @ 4:33 pm

Will it be done before Christmas?

MaxDiehard 16 December, 2014 @ 4:31 pm   5

Sorry, one more question, how long will the Limited Time Space costume be available for as it was never on the UK store at all, even at launch.

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:47 pm

We don’t have a scheduled removal date for the Launch Spacesuits and Rare LittleBigPlanet 3 T-Shirt Packs yet.

Due to the issues we’ve had with these items, we have decided to leave these items on the PlayStation Store until we can confirm 100% that they’re available to everyone.

When we have confirmed this, we will announce an official removal date of the content.
    After this announcement, you will have at least a week to pick up the content before it is removed.

MaxDiehard 16 December, 2014 @ 4:51 pm

I’ve already got the Rare Launch T-shirt, so i’m fine on that front.

Any idea when all the DLC issues will be fixed ? Lots of bought DLC on from Lbp/Lbp2 still telling me to buy them again for PS4. Lots of other DLC is not even up on the store yet. As a huge LBP fan, im just asking for an update. Long Live LBP

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:52 pm

We hope to have an update on this soon for the EU region but you can be rest assured that we will ensure that everyone gets their previous content back in LittleBigPlanet 3. 🙂

Will these work on Little Big Planet 2 ?

With all the Disney DLC available for LBP, I’m hoping it’s just a matter of time before you announce a STAR WARS level kit. Would love to see a similar season pass deal like you did with the DC Comics level kit.

andrewsqual 16 December, 2014 @ 4:41 pm   9

I haven’t seen Frozen……yet but these still look EPIC to me 😀

sporeboy100 16 December, 2014 @ 4:46 pm   10

2 things:

1: which costume packs haven’t made it to LBP3 EU as of yet ( i really want to know if the Tearaway costumes from the Explorers Pack have been imported yet)

2: are the Marshmallow and Rock Troll costumes in the Frozen pack?

Steven Isbell 16 December, 2014 @ 4:50 pm

1. We’re waiting for an update from the EU PS Store team on this issue and we will keep working with them until all of the previous downloadable content for LittleBigPlanet and LittleBigPlanet 2 is available in LittleBigPlanet 3.

2. They sure are! The Marshmallow Costume is for Big Toggle and the Medicine Man Troll Costume is for Little Toggle!

Have just bought LB3 at Amazon so i can get this DLC pack – my eldest will love this, she is Frozen obsessed!

AL3KS4ND3R_1337 16 December, 2014 @ 8:19 pm   12

Only 10k+ people have graduated, wonder how few people have platiniumed it allready (I have)

narvikgutten 16 December, 2014 @ 8:55 pm   13

Well…. On your infographic….. spelling error….. *pieces*

narvikgutten 16 December, 2014 @ 8:55 pm   14

^Not peices

I’ve never seen Frozen but this pack looks really cool! (Pun intended)
I hope that the hair is separate from the hat on that one costume of the character whose name I do not know.

CoolRichy007UK 16 December, 2014 @ 9:53 pm   16

Buyin the frozen dlc xmas day n i Hope my MISSING dc comic costume pack1 shows up in game after i bought it it disapeered from in game store i checked the sen store on pc it says unavailable hurry up with new patch i want my missing dc comics costume pack1 or il slap superman sackboy in game

CoolRichy007UK 16 December, 2014 @ 9:55 pm   17

The faster you patch eu version the better and you did say by 16th patch would be out

MaxDiehard 17 December, 2014 @ 12:38 am

They said DLC should hopefully be fixed by the 16th, not the game patch.

CoolRichy007UK 17 December, 2014 @ 1:05 pm

Hope your right max or il goto Little big planet 3 HQ and fix all the game errors myself 4 everyone

KayyChuLa 17 December, 2014 @ 1:01 am   18

I can cross this off the list of many costume packs I would love to see 😛

KayyChuLa 17 December, 2014 @ 1:11 am   19

Now I just got 13 more things I hope come out :0 :p

jazzylouis 17 December, 2014 @ 7:43 am   20

I can’t wait! I hope you will find the best christmas levels this year!

Do you want to build a snowman level in LBP3? 🙂

mario_2003 17 December, 2014 @ 9:25 am   22

When does this come out in the UK? I’m a big frozen fan and I am working on a LBP3 frozen level already.

CoolRichy007UK 17 December, 2014 @ 1:03 pm   23

1.4 patch now before new dlc and MM should of made Little big planet 3 then it would of not have day1 game problems . And why do we have to redo the level packs if we 100% them on the ps3 i think Little big planet 3 needs a time saver pack to unlock everything when me or anyone trys to join a game the person thats playing always refuses us entry to their games when Little big planet 3 is about sharing so Stephen plz bring out a time saver pack for all of us who dont want to redo our level packs we bought on the ps3

Pookachoo 17 December, 2014 @ 9:27 pm   24

So, nothing new for Swoop to wear? She might feel left out!

I love the collage of community stats 🙂

Ratchetpower2 18 December, 2014 @ 8:47 am   25

Any update for DLC fixes!? Kinda tired of having to use a Delsin Rowe costume when I have several custom costumes made in LBP2 that I can’t use. I really want to enjoy LBP3, the series has some sentimental value to me, LBP2 is the reason I’m in my current relationship.

AyakashiOsaru 19 December, 2014 @ 12:01 am   26

Does the UK get the Winter Kit later? I can’t find it in the store. 🙁

CoolRichy007UK 19 December, 2014 @ 10:33 am   27

1.4 patch out but still no dlc costumes fix IM STILL missing dc comic costume pack1!!!!!! Well thats official Little big planet 3 is the worst glitched game ever untill you fix every1s missing costumes they bought oh and dc comic costume pack1 should say ps3 ps4 vita on store but it just says ps3 wen i bought it from in lbp3 it disapeered untill its fully fixed i int playing it no more

I bought the Frozen DLC and the Marshmallow Monster costume has a bug that places the mouth so that it covers the eyes 🙁 Also, In the Ziggurat, the music has permanently dissapeared.

I don’t recommend anyone to buy this game! It’s not in a good condition. Its probably rushed by Sony for a 2014 release.

Wait…. Hold on, some people aren’t getting lbp3 until Christmas so how are they going to get the dlc if it’s already gone…… Also, I’ve heard about all the data corruptions, dlc loss etc and I don’t think you should have released lbp3 early if this was going to happen because it leaves a negative effect on the gamers who play this game especially games who have bought and played and finished all the lbp games released so far. It would be most appreciated if you don’t rush while fixing the issues that are currently on lbp3. I’ve been playing lbp since lbp1 came out and if you look at this there wasn’t really that much issues when lbp1 and 2 were out but yet there’s issues with lbp3. If you look at this I have a reason to state which is still happening on lbp2 which is that their is still thiefs and stalkers on the game and lots of creators don’t like their stuff getting stealed or their ideas getting copied and it’s happening a lot lately on lbp2 and it’s really annoying the creators who it’s happening to now and some creators have tried banning those people from lbp.

Thanks for listening to me.

adamkimdo85 29 December, 2014 @ 12:15 pm   30

I am very addicted of this movie .. I find their games also and want to share with you guys if u like play frozen games online @ http://frozengamess.com You will find elsa and anna with total different characters … some time make over some time room clean it is so much fun for me so want to share with community

Kuma_Samurai_2 30 December, 2014 @ 7:18 pm   31

Hey! How about you give us the right the DL the costumes we got from the special edition of LBP2… I paid for that game and I cannot get them because it doesn’t consider that I have them, but I do…