Posted

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax coming soon to PS3 and PS Vita

Cult 2D beat โ€˜em up confirmed for a Western release

Get ready for a dream duel of epic proportions! Here at Sega, we are beyond thrilled to announce that Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax is coming to the West exclusively for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita. Thanks to all our fans for supporting our efforts to bring Japanese content like Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax over from Japan. We’re really excited to reveal more about the game as we get closer to release!

Developed by Ecole and French Bread in cooperation with ASCII Media Works, this 2D fighting game celebrates the 20th anniversary of Dengeki Bunko with an all-star cast of their popular characters set against Sega-themed worlds.

DFC_Screenshot_005

With playable characters such as Asuna from Sword Art Online or Kuroyukihime from Accel World and support characters like Touma Kamijou from A Certain Magical Index or Izaya Orihara from Durarara!!, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax makes the most unlikely of character matchups a reality.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax features a fighting system that is both easily understood and complex, thus catering to veterans and newcomers alike. Using weak, medium and strong attacks, each of the playable characters have move sets that are similar in execution, yet differ in attack range, power and speed.

Assist characters each have two moves that can either help you chain your combos or add a defensive strike, giving players a large range of flexibility in custom combo creation and play style. Speaking of characters, Akira Yuki from Virtua Fighter and Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles join the battle as unlockable playable characters in Versus and Online multiplayer modes along with their support character counterparts Pai Chan and Alicia Melchiott.

#07 - 20140604-0190#08 - Co_Op (5)

In addition to an original story campaign in Arcade mode where characters are summoned to overthrow the evil Zetsumu, Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax features over 60 new vignettes in its Dream Duel mode. Exclusive to the console release, these original cutscenes are penned under the supervision of Dengeki Bunko’s writers and add further depth to the interactions of this fantasy crossover of characters.

But the fan service doesn’t stop there! All of the stages have been designed after some of Sega’s most iconic series so prepare to go faster in the nostalgic stage themed after Sonic the Hedgehog or declare war against your opponent amongst the Gallian and Imperial tanks of Valkyria Chronicles.

Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax will be available exclusive to PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in Summer 2015, as a digital-only release.

DFC_Screenshot_004

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

125 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first

Porcupeth00 29 January, 2015 @ 3:04 pm   1

Awwwwwww yessssss

Digital only in Europe? Guess I best import from the States.

I will do the same… of course I’m planning to buy used copy so that SEGA won’t earn on me.

If they want me to pay them, than sorry they will need to make some effort and release that game. Hatsune Miku to my knowledge sold well… not a single copy of a game was available to polish customers (even my pre-order was cancelled)

@Seraphic
    Signed thx.

SeraphicRav 29 January, 2015 @ 4:24 pm

If you could diffuse this petition in your country, it would be great ๐Ÿ˜€ I am trying to do the same in France.

won’t be buying it easy SEga cares little aobut europe like all publisher off anime games. and will neither be importing the U.S version cause i’ll support a company that only cares about it’s own greed same with Yakuza 5.

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:32 pm

@SeraphicRav Signed and tweeted.

I know petitions are frowned upon, but doing something is better than shouting/complaining into the void.

@SeraphicRav: i hope you’re perfectly aware that it’s NOT going to work. Also lol @ online petitions.

Oh, and “something is better than nothing” is one of the silliest excuses for justifying silly petitions.

RappyPhan 6 February, 2015 @ 11:47 pm

@Lance_87 Freedom Wars’s EU retail release says hi.

Online petitions can work if people like stop with the self-fulfilling prophecies. If too many people are like “it doesnt work lol” then of course it won’t work, because not enough people sign.

I don’t think it’s a silly excuse at all, because a petition has a chance to work, while moaning in some comments doesn’t achieve anything.

Wow, this was unexpected. I am looking forward to this, even tough I am not into fighting games too much, being otaku just makes me want to play it right now ! ๐Ÿ˜€

Stephen Akana 29 January, 2015 @ 3:51 pm

Hey Miro33no! Glad you’re excited for Dengeki Bunko: Fighting Climax! I bet it will change your mind about fighting games moving forward ๐Ÿ˜€

Great this is getting localised, but its not a beat ’em up, its a fighting game. Beat ’em ups are one against many.

Actually that is a US use of the term, in the UK in the 90s a beat-em up is what you’d call fighting games.

Superbuu3 29 January, 2015 @ 3:37 pm

’em is short for them. In the 90s final fight, streets of rage and double dragon would have been called beat ’em ups to distinguish them from fighting games.

antibiotic-pig 29 January, 2015 @ 9:21 pm

In the UK, Street Fighter/Tekken/Virtua Fighter et al have always been referred to as “beat-em ups.”

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:29 pm

One against many is called a “beat ’em all”. In the case of the 2D variant, there’s also the term “belt scroller”.

tired-hippo 29 January, 2015 @ 3:12 pm   5

This pleases me.

F***********K YES! i was going to import this on the weekend too ๐Ÿ˜› Cant wait to play as asuna/kirino/aisaka/kirito :’)

silent_strike95 29 January, 2015 @ 3:15 pm   7

I can’t believe this is actually happening.
What a great announcement, my god.

Stephen Akana 29 January, 2015 @ 3:53 pm

No need to pinch yourself, totally happening ^-^

@Stephen Akana
    Oho… here comes secret PR arts
    “The-avoiding-all-trouble-no-jutsu”

European_Gamer 30 January, 2015 @ 11:03 am

What would they gain from replying to you Archacus? You are always more or less angry and they aren’t going to change their policies anyway.

@Archacus: and your point is..?

digital-only, of course what else could we expect from SCEE? Gonna import.

SeraphicRav 29 January, 2015 @ 3:16 pm   9

Damn, digital only, I was burning and now I am cold. I will import the game too.

XR-NOFEAR17 29 January, 2015 @ 3:20 pm   10

Was cool to hear it is coming to the west. But sadly it is digital only :/ Then I just import the us version someday.

PlatinumSpectre 29 January, 2015 @ 3:20 pm   11

Digital only? fail yet again. Time to import from US then.

Nazar_Ops 29 January, 2015 @ 3:24 pm   12

I wanted to buy this game, but then I lol’d at the digital only release in Europe. Keep it up SCEE.

There is no fair pricing when it comes to digital only games in EU that have retail release in the USA, so I will either not buy or import.

Although I am quite shocked to see SEGA even releasing something in the west that isn’t Sonic o_O

madmanwithabox12 29 January, 2015 @ 3:27 pm   14

SEGA… localising a game… on Vita? Good times! =D
I mean other than Miku.

Hopefully we get more support from SEGA moving forward. The mobile Sonic remasters would be awesome on Vita. Not to mention localisations for Phantasy Star and other Japanese games.

The mobile Sonic remasters are actually a very neat idea for the Vita! #buldingthelist ? ๐Ÿ™‚

madmanwithabox12 31 January, 2015 @ 1:34 pm

Yeah, I loved what they did with Sonic CD. I used to hate that game in it’s original form but the remake made me love it. I got all excited when Sonic 1 & 2 got the same treatment but then they’re only on mobile. Bleh. I can’t imagine trying to play amazing platforming classics like that on a touch pad. Especially with rolling. Do not want. Bring them to Vita, so we can have buttons. =[

Billybobbean 29 January, 2015 @ 3:29 pm   15

Please at least give us the ability to crowdfund a physical release

Now this Is an Idea I like. I buy my Vita games digitally, but It pains me to see people refusing to buy games with such limited appeal all because It’s not physical.

I advised this method to many developers before: Bandai Namco (SAO), Marvelous Europen (Senran Kagura), Koei (Atelier)

None of them cared for anything that could be treated as “pro-customer attitude”

smile_taisou 29 January, 2015 @ 5:28 pm

I liked the previous SEGA rep guy more, at least he tried to answer difficult questions.

SatoshiOokami 29 January, 2015 @ 6:00 pm

@Archacus: Well, plus versions are digital-only in JP as well iirc.

XR-NOFEAR17 29 January, 2015 @ 6:13 pm

Plus versions are physical in Japan. They even got prenium versions.

Tuulenpoika 29 January, 2015 @ 3:31 pm   16

For a moment I was pretty damn excited until I read the dreaded “digital only”. Could you please give us a physical release, too? I’m not buying any more of those overpriced memory cards, all these digital only-releases take all the space I have.

Silent_Gig 29 January, 2015 @ 3:32 pm   17

Digital Only breaks it, i want a physical release so i can actually – you know… own it!

And of course the digital-only release is exclusive to europe. Go to hell Sega.

Kresnik258 29 January, 2015 @ 3:38 pm   19

Digital only is a blow, guess I’m importing from the USA.

Still, that’s better than nothing. Never in a month of Sundays did I think this game would make it west, so I’m just happy it’s coming at all!

Gamboltti 29 January, 2015 @ 3:39 pm   20

Screw you Sega with you digital-only crap, i’m importing aswell. Sad that you have to treat your European fans like dirt.

SSJ4_Haruhi 29 January, 2015 @ 3:43 pm   21

Add me in to the ‘BLAHBLAHBLAH Digital release only’.

I’m grateful you are releasing it in Europe, but seeing how far more niche titles have had retail releases then I can’t see why this can’t. Plus the EU stores prices are an absolutely rip-off.

I’d rather buy in a store, get the game cheaper by trading in other games.

khermann4 29 January, 2015 @ 3:45 pm   22

Thanks Sega , really thanks but…

Where is Phantasy star NOVA ???!?

Shocked this is coming over… shocked ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephen Akana 29 January, 2015 @ 3:59 pm

How appropriate ^-^

“Dengeki Bunko” literally means “Electrifying Paperback”

@Stephen Akane
    It is actually quite funny how you are being able to avoid all those post.
    la-la-la-la-I can’t hear anything-la-la-la-la-

Look we know that it is not your decision. But you are here to act as a proxy between us customers and SEGA decision makers. That’s all we want. We want to treat you with respect, and we expect you to do the same. Ignoring people isn’t the right way.

So even saying “sorry it wasn’t possible, but I will talk with someone higher than me” would be welcomed here. By ignoring you are just making people angry, it is not worth it.

-Stephen Akana is challanged by gamers
    -Gamers sent out: Arguments
    -Stephen Akane used Ignore
    -Gamers gets agitated
    -Stephen Akanes used Ignore
    -Gamers used Reason
    -Stephen Akanes used Hide
    -Gamers used Reason
    -Stephen Akanes runs away

So much for PR :/ Stephen… look we really don’t have anything against you, we want to talk with you. Without using dirty methods, without name calling… that’s bad thing alright? Nobody here is hating. But we also have some rights here. So please DO TALK WITH. Majority of us are already adults, and we know how to behave.

It really is hard to insult person who is willing to talk with you and treat you seriously. So if you will start talking with us it will be pretty much win-win situation… Even if we won’t reach anything, even if our talking won’t change a thing. But it will just create much better atmosphere

So freaking happy to see this coming to the west! Thank you Sega!

Serpantino 29 January, 2015 @ 3:49 pm   25

Damn this looked good, but digital only, no thanks.

The digital prices on eu store are an unjustified insult, the cards cost way too much & even the 32gb fills quick. I might import a physical release down the line but I’m not going to buy digital only, I swear Sony Europe encourages it so they can monopolize.

Digital only like SAO: Hollow Fragment and Drakengard 3 = no buy.

I was already planning to import Dengenki Bunko… so yes I am pleased by this news…

BUT I’m not buying digital-only games, period! Vita is not a place for digital-only games.
-overpriced memory cards
-limited space on memory cards
-internet connection poor -> downloading files takes 10-15 times more than on PC
-no library on PSN shop (makes hard to find any previous things you bought)
-shuffling (downloading/removing/redownloading/copying to PC) is pain in the…

So keep it to yourself. I will do what I am always doing in situation like this, I will import a used copy from NA so that you won’t earn on me. If you want to get client here, make some effort and release this game properly. I will buy it!

Look you released Hatsune Miku in Europe… and even though I pre-ordered game I didn’t get my copy due to your limited release (NOT A SINGLE COPY CAME TO POLAND). So yes people do buy retail games.

supersmith2500 29 January, 2015 @ 4:07 pm

Something to do with manufacturing issues with SCEE I guess or just SCEE not having enough money to make more card-based Vita games.

@supersmith2500
    But look… take a look at cartridge, turn in around… there is this little thing saying “made in China”. So I really don’t think that it is issue of manufacturing in Europe. All games comes from China.

Hatsune Miku sold very well. It just vanished. Like I said not a single copy came to Poland. I was extremly happy that I will be able to buy retail game, so I even pre-ordered it…. All in all… they cancelled it.

And when I wanted to buy it from Amazon.UK after release date…. suprise suprise you have to wait 4 weeks. (-.-)

Really if it sold that well… that even Amazon UK didn’t have a single copy to sell… than why not release other games? It clearly shows that there is market for retail games in Europe.

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:43 pm

Hear hear.

So Hatsune Miku: Project Diva f 2nd is rare? I’ve seen it in multiple stores here in Belgium. I better buy it soon.

Vlad_Lenin_ 5 February, 2015 @ 2:21 pm

@Archacus
    The cartridges themselves are made in China, but I think the sticker printing and actually loading the game onto the card are done in Europe (see the made in Austria on the game boxes).

I think that it’s just SEGA not taking any risks, I mean: look at all the stuff NIS physically publishes in Europe.

supersmith2500 29 January, 2015 @ 3:55 pm   28

So US gets it both retail and digital and meanwhile US only gets it digitally. Please reconsider SEGA.

As long as I can play this as a physical release in English, I’m ok with it, so, I think I’ll import it. Thanks for the localization, finally I can play Selvaria vs Asuna!!

Hey look, a Sega representative responding to comments. And oddly enough he’s only answering to the people who are willing to buy their overpriced digital garbage. What a shocking turn of events.

I’m actually wondering… do they really believe that it is good idea to ignore majority of people here?

I mean if I were them I would just avoid the thread. There really is no point in replying to happy post and saying “we are happy that you are happy”. Nobody really need this. Not even people who write things like this expect anyone to give them reply.

It’s just basic PR, i’d say. Suck up to the people that are dumb enough to support this, ignore everyone complaining, and everything will resolve itself. Besides, the european “release” is just an afterthought, so there’s no point in trying to smooth things over, since they didn’t care in the first place. Honestly, I’m just happy they’re not using stupid food analogies to justifiy it like Xseed do.

Man, i’m sick of having to import everything…

Breaking news: you guys are a vocal minority, that’s what pretty much every petition you create proves. Should they suck up to the people who are even dumb enough to say that no localization is better than DD-only? You are getting ridiculous.

@novurdim
    And yet Hatsune Miku retail edition sold quite well.
    Again 0 copies of Hatsune Miku was shipped to Poland. First day after release Amazon UK had run out of stock. They were asking people to wait 4 weeks for another batch of copies to be released.

Seems to me, that you are mistaken about who is minority here.

@novurdim

If we’re such a vocal minority, why do the US get all the physical releases? Can’t imagine this game selling that much more over there… Also, stuff like Senran Kagura sold pretty well over here, according to the creator (and guess what, it had a physical release). People who want these games want to own them, instead of getting robbed by crappy publishers.

the vocal minority are mostly bigger than most publishers expect. in niche games group you better please the fans cause you will need every sale. i don’t buy anime games that are digital and those that don’t have japanese dub.https://www.facebook.com/UndubGamersINT?fref=ts

@Archacus It sold about a half of sao’s DD-only sales on vita (and I mean either ps3-ver. or vita), are you kidding me. They simply didn’t ship that many copies. I don’t mind your dissatisfaction, but childishly throwing a tantrum is a bit of an overkill.

@gfffgg Because these games do sell 4-5 times more in the US almost every time (or at lest 2 times, like diva), so it’s a lot easier to justify the costs. Senran Kagura also sold better in the US.

DarkBahamut87 30 January, 2015 @ 4:41 pm

@novurdim: but games in Europe also cost (much) more than those in America, usually. So I don’t really think there’s that much of a difference in earnings, despite the inferior number of sold copies in EU.

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:48 pm

PR is at an all time low, it seems to me. Representatives won’t even answer questions anymore. Say what you will about XSEED, but they do try their best. You may complain about Wyrdwad’s food analogy, but he didn’t ignore you!

@RappyPhan

He didn’t reply that to me, i don’t post on their forum.

Also, i do like the guy since he post on other sites too, way more than what other companies do. But his steak analogy is just plain stupid (not to mention inaccurate), and he’s basically just saying that’s it’s totally alright to discriminate against european gamers. Meanwhile the Sega guy on their blog, tried to guilt trip Archacus into buying their digital release. Dem’s good PR.

OrderSora 29 January, 2015 @ 4:07 pm   31

I would understand this game being digital only just because of how underground it is, but why is the US getting a retail version and we aren’t?

X_Blood_Curse_X 29 January, 2015 @ 4:14 pm   32

PS plus games announced (apparently)

Apotheon – PS4
Transistor -PS4
Yakuza 4 – PS3
Thief – PS3
Rogue Legacy – Crossbuy
Kick and Fennick – Vita

Nicko_McBrain 29 January, 2015 @ 4:16 pm   33

Holo is an assist character.. and so many other cool characters. I think I’ve got to buy this.

DarkBahamut87 29 January, 2015 @ 4:16 pm   34

I was all happy until I found out that it will be DD-only in Europe… Why must it suck so hard living here? ._.

I’m tempted to import from the US, now…

SeraphicRav 29 January, 2015 @ 4:18 pm   35

I made a petition for a physical release in Europe, please sign : https://www.change.org/p/sega-physical-release-for-dengeki-bunko-fighting-climax-in-europe

We have to make us heard ! It already worked for other games.

Nazar_Ops 29 January, 2015 @ 4:47 pm

I’m not going to bother begging for a physical release. If this is how SEGA wants it then they can go take a walk.

smile_taisou 29 January, 2015 @ 5:26 pm

Same. I’m done with begging for digital versions – I have enough games to play. If you want my money, EARN IT!

smile_taisou 29 January, 2015 @ 5:27 pm

*physical versions

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:50 pm

@Nazar_Ops @smile_taisou Signing a petition takes only a moment, and at least you’ll have done something to try to change it. Yet instead you chose to use the same amount of time to make those replies that will become forgotten.

And so will the petition, Rappy.

Digital only for EU? No thanks, I’ll pass then. Maybe going to import from US at a later point.

Nazar_Ops 29 January, 2015 @ 4:45 pm   37

I’m just going to say this: Boycott every SEGA game that has been released and will release in Europe. They will just keep shoving digital only in our faces.

“as a digital-only release.”

US version here I come !

smile_taisou 29 January, 2015 @ 5:23 pm   40

Digital only? You kidding? Would buy it day one otherwise. This sort of EU-NA discrimination is really [MODERATED] me off.

Also good job with ignoring all the negative feedback, you sure are gaining more costumers by doing that. Just think twice before you set everything in stone, because at the moment you’re alienating a huge number of your potential customers. I hope I don’t have to remind you that you’re trying to release a niche game on a niche console, so every lost sale will hurt you a lot.

DizzyQViper 29 January, 2015 @ 5:54 pm   41

The really sad part is that this crap is getting oh so predictable. Its like most publishers have a template like this for these announcements:

coming to the west! It will be available as retail and direct download in NA for $39 and as a direct download in the EU for โ‚ฌ39.

Using a US account on my Vita is the best thing i ever did since this is becoming a lost cause.

SatoshiOokami 29 January, 2015 @ 5:58 pm   42

1) HOLY YESSSSSSSSSSS
2) Seriously? We get it digital-only again?
Why in the hell can’t you guys understand that J-games players base is bigger in EU? =D

fallenwarrior43 18 February, 2015 @ 5:36 pm

Well the EU is a massive place, Germany alone is massive even without adding other countries.

if ppl buy the U.S version your doing what they like now they don’t have to bother releasing a physical games in europe ever cause tehy will know they will get that money from U.S importers.

DizzyQViper 29 January, 2015 @ 6:50 pm

The money from imports go into the pockets of Sega’s NA branch instead of the EU branch. So if the Sega’s EU branch made the call to release it digital only they still get burned by imports for that decision.

And honestly if their NA branch made the call to give the Vita version a retail release as well they deserve the money in my eyes.

ya but they would just count those as profit from american they won’t consider european importers with those numbers.

Great, another retail game to import from the States!!!

is it me or are ppl getting more dumber these days cause those who buy digital are basicly killing cheap prices. retailers are always cheaper than the digital stores and because off this the digital store needs 2 compete with them by lowering price but if there are no retailers with lower prices there will just be full digital prices cause they will control the pricing.

Cool, I’ll be getting my D/L on this summer for vita

Digital only, that’s really sad. Well, I’ll get the US PS3 Import then, I want to support French Bread so I’m not going to pass out on their games when they make it west.

Tuulenpoika 29 January, 2015 @ 8:43 pm   48

The sad thing is that this is yet another case of Things Getting Even Worse. It’s the usual route:

– Europe gets digital-only treatment
– Potential buyers are alienated / they go for the US retail version
– Publishers see that the European download version isn’t doing so well
– They deduct that there’s no demand for the game in Europe
– The digital-only treatment continues, or even worse, games don’t arrive here at all

There’s just no winners in this situation if there’s no interaction and solution-finding between fans and publishers. Someone suggested a crowdfunding operation for this, and I think that practice could be spread for many other games, too.

OrderSora 29 January, 2015 @ 9:04 pm

Let’s not forget the possibility that not all countries will get the game, just like Blazblue: Chrono Phantasma.

SatoshiOokami 30 January, 2015 @ 8:54 am

On the other hand, if we do buy the digital version, publishers will deduct we are content with digital version.

@Satoshi
    Yup true… after all they DO earn more on 1 copy sold via digital route than 1 copy sold via retail

I see what you mean, but for an incredibly niche title like this (a Japanese fighting game not made by Arc System Works whose main selling point is anime characters), I can understand not wanting to go for a physical release. I can hardly imagine a game like this to sell well in stores.
    The best thing you can do, as a fan, is to buy the digital version for your region as a means of letting the publishers know there is a demand. When buying small-budget games like these, a single sale will have more of an impact on the idea of the publisher than it will with AAA-titles like COD. A sale is a vote of confidence in localizing such content. Especially first week sales tend to count.

But that’s how I like to see it, anyways. I can understand if you want to go for a physical release, I just do prefer to show the local publishers there is a demand. Same with the Senran Kagura franchise, Hyperdimension Neptunia franchise, and fighting games like Arcana Heart.

INFO:

On SEGA’s official blog Mr. Julian replied to me that he was already chatting with few people in company about the reception in regions. That does not mean that we will get the game after all… but it is good enough that there are some people who are willing to pass feedback to the right people.

That was something missing in Mr. Stephens replies.

I seriously doubt that him talking to the cleaning staff about it will help much.

sounds more like a cheap reply they mostly say that so ppl will keep quite more like creating false hope.
    when ppl wanted japanese dub in Tales games before tales of graces namco bandai hideo baba and other reps said they would look into it.
    yet when you ask nowadays they just ignore ya so basicly they lied for the sake off sales. and Tales of hearts R localization was just as bad as SAO.

SEGA diden’t care for ppl asking for VC3 neither yakuza series they even butchered the western version off yakuza 3 for stupid reason SEGA is a company who thinks Sonic will save it from it’s forthcoming downfall.
    cause everytime they do this the less fan support they get.

Have to agree, let’s not forget that if it wasn’t for Sony no one would be able to play Yakuza 5, I so hope that they made a good deal to get cha chings from Western sales, so than SEGA can cry some rivers that they didn’t release the game themselves :E

in english*

@dgnfly
    Don’t make mistake, I’m not naive to think that this will fix everything.

But like I said, I expect every SM to at least say that he pushed feedback to right people. What @Stephans did was some kind of disaster… I don’t know… do people really not understand that this behavior will only make people angry?

What did he expect? That people will be happy to get ignored? That’s not how PR work… people always remember how they are treated! Every time I think about buying something from SE (for example) I remember how Sakura Minamida or Lee William treated gamers… I remember how Sun ignored people in case of Atelier.

This attitude doesn’t help to encourage anyone to like and support company.

In case of @Julian, I know that he has different opinion. I know his job, what he can and what he can’t say. And I don’t expect him to fix all our problems. But at least he said that he talked with someone about it. That’s all he can do.

RappyPhan 1 February, 2015 @ 5:54 pm

@dgnfly “Tales of hearts R localization was just as bad as SAO”

That’s quite the exaggeration if I’ve ever seen one.

@RappyPhan

ok not that bad but that’s mostly cause the SAO version we actually got was the chinees version with it’s english translation. but it was pretty badly translated way 2 much unnecessary text but considering Fansub do that kinda stuff for free and whole lot better it still feels more like there was hardly much evert put into it.

OrderSora 29 January, 2015 @ 9:02 pm   50

I also wanted to add something of a complaint in digital-only releases, this not directed specificly at Sega but basicly to all publishers and who ever is responsible when it comes to releases in specific countries; IF the only option to release a game in digital-only format, please, PLEASE, I ask of you to please make sure that the game will be avaiable to all regions.
I love Blazblue and it broke my heart when the game was released in Europe but was not avaiable in my country.

Load all