Having Snake back on your PlayStation just after the summer holidays is a great way to make the return to work/school a bit more enjoyable. That said, we’re very happy to announce that Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain will be released on 1st September 2015 on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3!
The latest instalment in the MGS saga begins nine years after the events of Ground Zeroes; Snake wakes from a coma and begins a journey of revenge. The open-world game design and the amazing capabilities of the Fox Engine will give you freedom of action never seen in a previous Metal Gear Solid game, in the best environment possible!
To make things even better, a Collector’s Edition is now available for pre-order with a nice bundle of MGS items all fans will appreciate:
- Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain
- Half scale replica of Snake’s Bionic Arm
- Exclusive Collector’s Edition packaging
- Original SteelbookTM
- Behind the Scenes Blu-RayTM documentary and Trailers compilation
As well as the following in-game additional content:
- Weapons pack including 4 guns and 4 personal ballistic shields
- Cardboard box pack including 3 boxes
- Snake Costume pack including 4 camouflage fatigue outfits
- MGO items: Metal Gear Rex Helmet, Gold AM MRS-4, Gold WU S. Pistol
- Metal Gear Online XP Boost
- Adam-ska Special revolver
- Silver personal ballistic shield
- Wetland Cardboard box
- Blue Urban Fatigues outfit
- Metal Gear Online XP boost
We’ve heard a lot of questions about The Phantom Pain’s release date over the last few months and we’re very happy to announce the great news with you today. If you can’t wait for The Phantom Pain, don’t forget that Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes is available on both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 3 and is a perfect introduction to the new generation of MGS games.
We’ll have a lot more content to share with you before the launch of the game so make sure to stay tuned and thanks again for your patience! You’re making Snake proud!