Posted

Big savings on Rockstar titles start today on PlayStation Store

Grab discounts on GTA V, LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, more

Hi everyone! We’ve got a whole heap of offers this week on PlayStation Store including a huge saving on the PS4 Deal of the Week and some great deals from our very talented friends over at Rockstar. Make sure you pick them up while you can.

Deal of the Week: (11/03/15 – 18/03/15)

Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition – Not available in Germany
Was €59.99 / £39.99 / $84.95 Now €11.99 / £9.49 / $17.95

PS4 Deals: (11/03/15- 18/03/15)

Shadow Warrior – Not available in Germany and New Zealand

MONOPOLY PLUS
40% off original price: Was €14.99 / £11.99 / $22.95
Additional 20% Discount for PS Plus members

Injustice Gods Among Us Ultimate Edition
50% off original price: Was €59.99 / £54.99 / $84.95
Additional 20% Discount for PS Plus members

Rockstar Deals: (11/03/15- 25/03/15)

PS3:
Grand Theft Auto V
65% off original price: Was €69.99 / £49.99 / $109.95

GTA IV: The Complete Edition
80% off original price: Was €34.99 / £24.99 / $44.95

Grand Theft Auto IV
80% off original price: Was €24.99 / £19.99 / $29.95

GTA IV Episodes Bundle – Not available in Bahrain / Kuwait / Lebanon / Oman / Portugal / Qatar / Russia / Saudi Arabia / Ukraine / UAE
80% off original price: Was €19.99 / £15.99 / $29.95

GTA Episodes from Liberty City – Not available in Bahrain / Kuwait / Lebanon / Oman / Qatar / Saudi Arabia / UAE
70% off original price: Was €19.99 / £15.99 / $24.95

Grand Theft Auto: The Ballad of Gay Tony
73% off original price: Was €14.99 / £11.99 / $22.95

Grand Theft Auto: The Lost and Damned
70% off original price: Was €9.99 / £7.99 / $14.95

LA Noire Complete Edition – Not available in Kuwait and Saudi Arabia
80% off original price: Was €39.99 / £32.99 / $59.95

L.A. Noire
80% off original price: Was €29.99 / £24.99 / $44.95

L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass
78% off original price: Was €11.25 / £9.29 / $16.95

Red Dead Redemption – Not available in Kuwait and UAE
80% off original price: Was €29.99 / £24.99 / $44.95

Red Dead Redemption and Undead Nightmare Bundle – Not available in Kuwait and UAE
80% off original price: Was €39.99 / £23.99 / $59.95

Midnight Club 3: Dub Remix

The Warriors – Not available in Germany

Canis Canem Edit

Manhunt – Not available in Australia / Germany / NZ
80% off original price: Was €9.99 / £7.99

PSP:
Beaterator – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €12.99 / £9.99 / $19.45

GRAND THEFT AUTO: CHINATOWN WARS – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €14.99 / £10.99 / $17.95

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories [PSP] – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €14.99 / £11.99 / $22.95

GTA: Liberty City Stories [PSP] – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €14.99 / £11.99 / $22.95

Manhunt 2 – Not available in Australia / Bahrain /Cyprus / Germany/ Iceland / Ireland / Lebanon / Malta / NZ / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €7.99 / £6.49

Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia / Ukraine
77% off original price: Was €12.99 / £9.99 / $19.45

Midnight Club L.A. Remix [PSP] – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia / Ukraine
77% off original price: Was €12.99 / £9.99 / $19.45

THE WARRIORS [PSP] – Not available in Bahrain /Cyprus / Germany / Iceland / Lebanon / Malta / Oman / Romania / Slovakia
80% off original price: Was €7.99 / £6.49 / $11.95

Enjoy!

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

96 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

ChilliOne 11 March, 2015 @ 11:33 am   1

Would have been great to see a PS4 GTA5 discount…..

WearingFin 11 March, 2015 @ 12:37 pm

I’ll call it now. GTA V will be the deal of the week on April 15th, 25% off to coincide with the US sale plus the PC release.

a_certain_mr 11 March, 2015 @ 11:35 am   2

No GTA V discount on PS4? Sad times

Max500600_NL 11 March, 2015 @ 11:42 am   3

Seriously no discount on the PS4 version? Was planning to pick it up if there was one. Can you work something out with Rockstar? This is kind of strange.

INS1GHTFUL 11 March, 2015 @ 11:42 am   4

good price on sleeping dogs. i was tempted when i saw it for £20, but now I’m definitely getting it.
GTA5 PS4 would have been nice but I’ve got such a massive backlog already that I’m ok waiting for it

Same here I was just going to buy it then I thought no, because of PSPLUS. The vanilla version was on Plus on PS3 so there is every chance this version will come to PS4 once Squeenix decide they aren’t making any money from it anymore and can get a fat payment from Sony for it on Plus.

ThugETH 12 March, 2015 @ 7:57 am

Crumbled and bought it I can’t help myself.

Porcupeth00 11 March, 2015 @ 11:45 am   5

Vita?..

MaxDiehard 11 March, 2015 @ 11:51 am

RockStar has no Vita games. PSP only.

Rockstar don’t have any games specifically for the Vita but the PSP games are compatible with it.

Porcupeth00 11 March, 2015 @ 11:54 am

I don’t care about rockstar games, i’m talking Vita in general.

MaxDiehard 11 March, 2015 @ 11:58 am

Well this is a Rockstar themed sale, so no, there won’t be any for Vita other than the PSP games compatible with it.

Porcupeth00 11 March, 2015 @ 12:04 pm

Well, Sleeping dogs, Bound by flame, etc, aren’t Rockstar games either, Vita could’ve gotten a bone or two just like PS4

KaneTheGoth 11 March, 2015 @ 1:10 pm

PS3 and Vita are no longer included in Deal of the Week, and as Max has said, it’s a Rockstar Sale. Makes sense to me. Not that I’m happy about the deals of the week being PS4 only, though.

MaxDiehard 11 March, 2015 @ 11:45 am   6

I’ve just noticed you no longer need to pay the £5 minimum wallet funding when purchasing items. It’s finally like Steam where you only pay the final price.

Porcupeth00 11 March, 2015 @ 11:56 am

Still needs a minimum of 5€ for me…

HeikeStagBeetle 11 March, 2015 @ 2:46 pm

It depends on where you buy. On PS3, you can fill your wallet to the exact amount you need; in a browser, it’s in units of €5.

Porcupeth00 11 March, 2015 @ 3:35 pm

Why is it different?
    Also, how about doing it on the ps4? Same as ps3 or browser?

dark_angel69 11 March, 2015 @ 11:49 am   7

I would have liked to have seen GTA V for PS4 too and check out the online heist. Only a good deal may just get me to buy it again. Am in no big rush anyway, already completed the game twice (PS3 and 4) and sold it twice. lol

YorMudders 11 March, 2015 @ 11:55 am   8

I spared some money to buy GTA V for the PS4 and was hoping to get it through this sale, but nope it (again) was a big dissapointment. I would have bought the PS4 version immediatly when it would be on sale.

MaxDiehard 11 March, 2015 @ 12:07 pm

Better off buying physical. It will always be cheaper than digital, plus you can resell when you’re finished.

SoulReaper80 11 March, 2015 @ 11:57 am   9

Oh man, would love to see a discount for GTA V on PS4.. Chris, can you tell us why the PS4 version is not getting a discount?

NSR_Apathy 11 March, 2015 @ 11:59 am   10

Because we obviously haven’t had enough Rockstar sales yet, right?

TheJungler 11 March, 2015 @ 12:02 pm   11

Getting really sick of the lack of actual price listings on these posts, just: “X% discount on original price of £Y”.

I don’t even bother reading the list on here anymore, as it’s meaningless without bothering to spend the time doing the maths yourself.

I just want to skim-read and quickly see what’s less than £15/£20 now, but I guess you’ve been told not to put the actual price, as a percentage out of context looks like a better deal than it is? Is that about right?

DaveLeeB 11 March, 2015 @ 12:42 pm

I agree. I really like the way the US blog does it, with the table that’s easy to read with the prices all worked out.

AlphaSpookster 11 March, 2015 @ 1:17 pm

To be honest its not too hard to click on the link so it shows you the correct price.

DaveLeeB 11 March, 2015 @ 1:47 pm

@AlphaSpookster. To be honest, i wouldn’t have thought it’d be that hard to whip up a quick table with some prices in it either. Okay I may be lazy, but the store is slow enough to load at the best of times, so clicking on each for for 5 or 6 items you may be interested in – each one opening up a new window or tab? Maybe that is why the store is so slow after all with these people having to do this everytime!! 😀

KaneTheGoth 11 March, 2015 @ 1:51 pm

@AlphaSpookster It can be quite hard, actually! The store is most likely the slowest site I’ve used in recent years, and half the time I can’t even log in to it. I’m not a computer n00b, either.

LordBeloved 11 March, 2015 @ 12:06 pm   12

No Vita titles?

O, Wait….

Smash_41 11 March, 2015 @ 12:10 pm   13

Shadow Warrior was $6 on the US Store not long ago and what do we get a price that’s still more than the disc version. Sigh.

NorthernFusion 11 March, 2015 @ 12:20 pm

It’s been even less than that on Steam, I’d bite if it was <£10, but even that's pushing it.

never gonna happen mate, I’ve been comparing the SCEE and SCEA sales for years, sometimes we do get sales on par with SCEA but they’re still quite standard prices. Deals like SW for $6usd however is far lower than SCEE would allow, never gonna happen. It probably has something to do with one country (US) for SCEA to a multitude of countries and regions SCEE has to deal with.. or maybe it’s just greed.

KaneTheGoth 11 March, 2015 @ 4:36 pm

Last week the US store had Lego: LotR for £3.30 or so. I’d like to see this price around here, but doubt it’ll happen.

I am wondering if it is safe to buy shadow warrior and sleeping dogs, or we may see them on plus soon enough.

Since PS4’s launch how many AAA games have we seen on PS+? Only Injustice and that was lame anyway, Infamous First Light doesn’t really count as that’s a cheap standalone DLC. With the plethora of indies on PS4 now and considering we’ve only had Injustice in the last 16 months, do you honestly think we’ll get Shadow Warrior or Sleeping Dogs anytime soon?

Rochala 11 March, 2015 @ 1:17 pm

Yes I do tbh. They will start giving out AAA titles and I think remasters will be their first options, either way I bought Sleeping dogs, at worse case scenario, a month will come with a game that I already had for 12 euros, not the first time.

If we have to wait a year for a year for one lame AAA, Injustice, then you’re right, maybe we’ll get Knack in another year, then Lego Marvel the next year and so on.. by the time Sleeping Dogs and Shadow Warrior go on PS+ they will have already been on sale for £5 multiple times. They only give away AAA games no one wants, because if people are willing to pay for a game why would they give it away? They’ll milk us for all we’re worth, just like they’ve always done.

halfaworldaway 11 March, 2015 @ 12:12 pm   15

Hey guys can you get the Rock Band DLC that was supposed to be available in January up on the store? thanks.

SSJ4_Haruhi 11 March, 2015 @ 12:12 pm   16

Is Sleeping Dogs: Definitive Edition for PS3 or PS4?

Faustofausto 11 March, 2015 @ 12:15 pm   17

What happend with the GTA: San Andreas? :'(

GrumpyMcGrump 11 March, 2015 @ 12:16 pm   18

will there be a different deal of the week for germany?

GrumpyMcGrump 11 March, 2015 @ 12:27 pm

they just rebranded bound by flame as the deal of the week, even though its the same deal everyone else gets -.-

didsburydan 11 March, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   19

sad times when the only game i’m thinking of buying is Monopoly Plus. Anyone had any experience with this? Do the servers have plenty of people playing on it? Don’t wanna buy it and have to play against AI

ThaBEN_NL 11 March, 2015 @ 12:35 pm

What i do know is that matches can go on for a couple of hours and there is no host migration. When the host leaves it’s game over.

MillionGamer 11 March, 2015 @ 1:34 pm

I have the game on my Xbox One and there quite a few players who play the game.

Game can be up to a hour or even more if you really want to play serious.

Sincerely, MillionGamer from Canada, Ontario

crusher915 11 March, 2015 @ 12:29 pm   20

Crish can you fix 2 problems I have

1. I bought the Killzone ShadowFall + season pass bundle and I went to my library on PS4 only to discover 2 links, I chose 1 and it turned out it was the trial (which is 40GB!) and then found out that I can’t unlock the game because the bundle does not entitle me to Kilzone SF minus the season pass so I need to redownload 40GB!!! Which is quite allot

2. Problem is the reason why i didn’t have my PS4 download it straight from the store webpage, for some reason it can take up to 3 days for an item that I have purchased to show up in my download list

crusher915 11 March, 2015 @ 12:45 pm

Actually sometimes it can take more than 3 days and not all of the games show up at the same time, for example the DLC for K:ZF showed up 3-5 days afterward and K:ZF didn’t show up until atleast a week after in the store download list

Shouldn’t shadow warrior be £12.50 and not £14.99 with 50% off?

NorthernFusion 11 March, 2015 @ 12:40 pm

It’s not 50% of £24.99, it’s 20% off, then 30% off of 20% x £24.99.

StevenJamesHyde 11 March, 2015 @ 12:45 pm

It’s actually 50% off £29.99, they got the original price wrong

No – its not Northern Fusion because that would make £13.99

StevenJamesHyde- So even though £1 is 1.40 in euros, £29.99 is 29.99 euros

TroubleMaker411 11 March, 2015 @ 12:36 pm   22

Any news on “Powers” coming out here?
Surely it’ll just come with the EU store update?
not like there’s licensing etc to sort, it’s your show!
Please?

Basket21 11 March, 2015 @ 1:03 pm

Dont think u need to expect Powers here in EU any time soon.

Cause .. as u know .. they need to make subtitles for EVERY little nation in europe first. Since we dont speak english here.

Promoting ‘Big savings on Rock Star titles’ without PS4 games is like putting a bargain bin by the till with marked down old stuff that nobody wants.

Envirasu 11 March, 2015 @ 12:41 pm   24

Please go back to listing the actual prices. It’s hardly complex mathematics or anything, but it’s incredibly tedious to either have to work out the price of everything I’m interested in, or open each game’s page on the store site, which isn’t exactly the smoothest website out there.

Amazing prices on portable GTAs. I’ve been waiting for a discount on Liberty City Stories! 🙂

Ragnarok-NZ 11 March, 2015 @ 12:57 pm   26

So is anyone going to explain the CRAZY $95 price for the pre order of Final Fantasy Type-0 HD in the KSA Store?!

SuperJay182 11 March, 2015 @ 1:04 pm   27

Sleeping Dogs a definite buy (been toying with it for weeks)… bound by flame – meh on the pricing! always been tempted but it’d have to be under £15 for me.

infernalmonkey1 11 March, 2015 @ 1:06 pm   28

This new trend of not bothering to actually list the sale prices is absolutely absurd. Come on, SCEE.

I cannot see the GTA V for PS4 on the saving list. Forget about others!

AmorousBadger1 11 March, 2015 @ 1:12 pm   30

No San Andreas in this offer?

StevenJamesHyde 11 March, 2015 @ 1:41 pm

No San Andreas on the store at all, as far as I can tell

KaneTheGoth 11 March, 2015 @ 1:54 pm

It was removed a few months ago, if I remember correctly. I wrongly assumed this was because San Andreas HD was being added, but that didn’t materialise either.

AmorousBadger1 11 March, 2015 @ 2:09 pm

This makes me sad. To my mind, SA is the best of ALL the GTA games. PS3 era ones included.

KaneTheGoth 11 March, 2015 @ 4:37 pm

Vice City will always be top of my list. I’d love to see a HD remake for that, too.

Still, I’ll jump on San Andreas HD if it ever arrives here!

TrueMurton 11 March, 2015 @ 1:37 pm   31

Came here hoping to see GTA5 for PS4 at a reasonable price, saw that it wasn’t included, didn’t read the rest of the list.

These conversions of $60 to £50+ have to stop, we know that SCEE has a hand in the pricing of stuff here, we keep being told its purely the publishers but there’s been some hints recently that this may not be true, so Chris, if you read the comment TS today, find the guy who sets the UK prices and tell him to get on the blog and explain his math.

MillionGamer 11 March, 2015 @ 1:38 pm   32

Max Payne 3 look good with a 80% 🙂

But im asking if Rockstar really want the game to be more active because on the Xbox 360 on the last few week there was alot of sales with Max Payne 3 (last week sales) on the Xbox 360 the full game was only 4,99$+tax

ErySakasegawa 11 March, 2015 @ 1:44 pm   33

The most disappointing and horrible sale I’ve ever seen!

-No PS4 sale of GTA V
-Horrible original prices! 70€ and 110$ for a 18 months old PS3 GTA V digital copy. US inhabitants would’t even bother looking at these sales. I got a PHYSICAL copy of Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year Edition 2-3 years ago for 20€. Even the original game still costs 30€ here.
-I don’t know who actually is responsible for the listings but showing only original pricing is lazy and bad customer service.
-Germany getting screwed AGAIN on Sleeping Dogs. Every other EU country got this game on PS plus a while ago, while Germany got a very lame replacement which got me angry but was understandable due Germany’s stupid laws in the game section. Here, we don’t even get an alternative offer.

Sony/Rockstar get smart about digital pricing.

Kaiyan1337 11 March, 2015 @ 2:45 pm   34

And…… No ps vita games, surprise, surprise…

You want piracy? Thats how you get piracy!

halfaworldaway 11 March, 2015 @ 4:52 pm   35

Any news on the Rock Band DLC folks?

GahLakTus 11 March, 2015 @ 7:12 pm   36

Just bought the la noire season pass. None of the content is available to download on the store and in the in-game menu still has all the dlc marked as “coming soon” even though it says my season pass is owned. Any news on a fix?

Bishman293 11 March, 2015 @ 7:23 pm

Having the same problem. I brought the complete edition but all dlc says coming soon and cant download from ingame. On psn the dlc say i cant get it. Does it come as part of the game download or is there an error? ps shame no gta 5 for ps4 in that sale!

QuinlanLJ 12 March, 2015 @ 10:19 pm

Same here … They were available a month ago when I platinumed the game, so I don’t get what they’re doing.

kefran_nsm 13 March, 2015 @ 1:06 am

i have the same problem too

I have the same problem, anyone find a fix or manged to avoid this problem?

matirishhh 15 March, 2015 @ 1:56 pm

I have the same problem. Has anyone come up with a solution?

yeoldetoaste 11 March, 2015 @ 7:28 pm   37

Wow! Awesome sale for someone who took the 00’s off from gaming. I just bought a boatload. BUT, Vice City is still showing as full price in the UAE store; please correct, gents.

COCOPOP 11 March, 2015 @ 9:46 pm   38

Same problem with la noire complete, the 7 packs for season pass in the ingame store says coming soon, on ps3 store the addons show 10 then flick and show 3, in the web store all 7 packs show as unavailable and when click on them it says cant download as you already have season pass, please fix asap as the 7 packs are the only reason i repurchased this game. I see a few other users have same issue

bozz999 12 March, 2015 @ 2:24 pm   39

I wanted to play Vice City for the first time but it costs still 10€, at least in Germany here. Can you do something about it, Chris Howe?

QuinlanLJ 12 March, 2015 @ 10:21 pm   40

“L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass”
Too bad you can’t use it. All the DLC is marked as UNAVAILABLE. If I pay for something, I expect to get it!

kefran_nsm 13 March, 2015 @ 1:09 am   41

LA Noire rockstar pass doesn’t work, fix it early please

Good sale, will waste a lot of money on it. Still, makes me sad we haven’t got a single Vita game from R* 🙁 C’mon, do something about it. The console is just begging for a good GTA game! Ports of iOS GTA 3, Vice City and San Andreas is the bare minimum Sony should secure for us…

Broken Multiplayer in Red Dead Redemption.

Here are some of the problems in Red Dead Redemption Multiplayer on consoles PlayStation and XBOX.

(Watch this video, it shows the problems) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhj6Kn9Ldqc

The problems started in mid-December 2013 and Multiplayer portion was full of errors, some of the problems was that you could not see other players even if the map showed that there were players in Free Roam, it was NPCs lying around on the ground and by shooting these, it started a unintended acceleration and XP points you get in Free Roam section you could soon reach 1 million XP in a short time, in addition the screen become unclear by shooting at the NPCs
The reason for the problems is caused by Modder’s / Hackers and by modifying codes in the game they changed parts of reconstruction in Multiplayer section.

Multiplayer is not programmed to deal with these zombie NPCs other than in Undead Overrun, resulting in much “lag”, players become invisible to each other, the game freezes, game taking forever to load, if it at all is loaded, horse / mounts does not respond to your whistle when you call it, etc. etc. All this results in an unplayable Red Dead Redemption multiplayer.

Rockstar Games has failed to solve the problems with a proper patch. It took them six months to produce something new and that was overtaken by Modder’s after a few weeks. Instead of fixing several games breaking glitches, got all players explosive rifles as standard by mistake, but nevertheless players / Modder’s bypass the patch on the start screen and become invincible, invisible, and able to freeze other players, and finally to “Mod” the game again.

Since RDR was modified for the first time in December 2013 it has only been playable in a little over five months, from mid-June to mid-December 2014. The game is still sold worldwide, but it has been faulty for a long time and everything Rockstar responds players with is: “please submit a ticket” while they know very well what happens. That Rockstar continues to sell a product which is partially defective are not in their best interests.

Bishman293 13 March, 2015 @ 3:39 pm   44

Will anyone help with the la noire pass problem!?! Lots of people have had the same problem! Please sort it out!

Argonark 14 March, 2015 @ 8:22 am   45

Same problem here, LA Noire season pass doesn’t working.

Andre-Veelt 14 March, 2015 @ 12:25 pm   46

The L.A. Noire season pass not working for me either. 🙁

ZombieZleeping 14 March, 2015 @ 4:57 pm   47

Same here, please fix this! I paid money for content that I did not get. I only got LA Noire and the Consul’s Car case.

shagbat 14 March, 2015 @ 6:05 pm   48

Yup, L.A. Noire Rockstar Season Pass not working for me either. Shows as purchased but won’t download. Also shows up as purchased in the DLC section within the game but clicking on it to download it just reads ‘no content found’. The individual packs show up as ‘owned-coming soon’ and are not click-able.

ragnarok2887 14 March, 2015 @ 7:29 pm   49

Yeah, LA Noire Rockstar Pass is still not working for me either. Says that I own the Rockstar pass, but won’t let me download it. All the DLC that is supposed to come with the pass says “Owned – Coming Soon”.

Sony/Rockstar PLEASE FIX THIS

GreatOldCthulhu 15 March, 2015 @ 12:00 am   50

L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass is broken.

The PS3 PSN Store app crashes constantly.

Sony, hurry up and fix it!

Load all