New discounts on PlayStation Store today: God of War, Metro Redux, WWE 2K15, more

Grab savings on a number of digital PS4 and PS3 titles

Hi everyone. It’s time to jump into the ring with WWE 2K15 as this week’s PlayStation Store Deal of the Week. But that’s not all! Make sure you check out the rest of our great PS4 savings before celebrating the 10th Anniversary of the classic PlayStation exclusive franchise God of War by picking up these huge titles at a great low price.

Deal of the Week: (18/03/15 – 25/03/15)

WWE 2K15 Digital Deluxe Edition (PS4)
Was €89.99/£69.99/AU$129.95, now €44.99/£39.99/AU$62.95

WWE 2K15 (PS4)
Was €69.99/£54.99/AU$99.95, now €34.99/£29.99/AU$47.95

WWE 2K15 (PS3)
Was €59.99/£49.99/AU$79.95, now €24.99/£19.99/AU$29.95

DLC:

WCW Pack (PS4 and PS3)
Was €7.99/£6.39/AU$10.65, now €5.99/£4.99/AU$8.95

One More Match (PS4 and PS3)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.95, now €7.49/£6.19/AU$11.25

Hall of Pain (PS4 and PS3)
Was €9.99/£7.99/AU$14.95, now €7.49/£6.19/AU$11.25

PS4 Deals: (18/03/15 – 25/03/15)

Metro 2033 Redux

EA SPORTS UFC
50% off original price: Was €69.99/£54.99/AU$99.95
Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

Rugby 15
50% off original price: Was €59.99/£54.99/AU$84.95
Additional 20% discount for PS Plus members

God of War 10th Anniversary: (11/03/15- 01/04/15)

God of War: Ascension

God of War: Chains of Olympus
Was €17.99/£14.99/AU$26.95, now €5.99/£4.99/AU$8.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

God of War: Ghost of Sparta
Was €17.99/£14.99/AU$26.95, now €5.99/£4.99/AU$8.95
Additional 10% discount for PS Plus members

Enjoy! Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store.

90 Comments
0 Author replies

Might finally get GOW 1 and 2 HD :)

1.1

Keep in mind that God of War HD is censored, although if you played the original on PS2 it was also the censored version so nothing will be different.

1.2

I see, well i’m not interested in censorship, i just want the game(s) ;)

1.3

Ok, so now I’m interested. What was censored in the HD version?

Show more replies

Discount on the WWE2K15 Season Pass would have been good for existing owners.

2.1

Or. Or or or or or… They put the main game on sale to incencitise people to buy the full price season pass. Just a thought.

2.2

or or or or or or….they have added the “Wrestlemania Bundle” for £44.99 that includes the season pass, discounted The Digital Deluxe and Standard Editions (which don’t seem to be different other then price) and discounted some of the individuals DLC’s.

……so while your adding the season pass to the discounted bundle why not offer it cheaper at those still holding off because that is what we are waiting for…and will continue to wait for.

Needs moar Vita deals

Btw is there something wrong with the Tokyo Twilight Ghost hunters listing? The PS3 page seems normal, but if I look for the Vita version all I see is a page that says PS3|Vita but with no option to buy. Is the 39.99€ PS3 version cross-buy? There is no mention of it on the store page and only says PS3 compatible.

3.1

On the other hand, I can already see Toukiden Kiwami’s demo for the Vita on the store, but no PS4 demo, is it coming later today?

3.2

Thx for info. Will start downloading as soon as I return from work.

>Implying more Vita deals are needed
>Has been loads of Vita deals the past couple of months, including great deals on Tearaway, Gravity Rush, Jak and Daxter Trilogy, Ratchet and Clank Trilogy, Sly Cooper Trilogy, God of War Collection, Metal Gear Solid, Killzone Mercenary and bunch of other Vita games.

Either you’re trolling or you’re really unaware about the deals because you can’t really ask that more deals are needed when there isn’t even enough games to be continually on sale.

Show more replies

>>>> I ENJOYED THIS SALE DERPPP

4.1

How about cross-regional gifting HUUUUURPPP

Can you please fix the problem with ROCKSTAR PASS for L.A. NOIRE.
There is a lot of people who bought it last week and can’t download the DLC.

5.1

I think its been fixed. i had the same problem but was able to download all the dlc last night from the psn marketplace.

5.2

I can also confirm it was fixed – at least in Poland. But our store is heavilly connected to UK store which if I’m thinking correctly and you’re from Ireland should also be connected to UK.
Please remember that main game files (the bigger ones like Arson Desk, Vice Desk and Homecide desk) – are part of game which need to be downloaded separatelly, and for me they appear as not downloaded. In-game store says “Owned – Get content” while I’ve got that file installed. Luckilly while in-game store does not recognize those files, game works and I’m on third desk which is Homecide.

Seriously….wwe 2k15 on ps4 has a normal price of a penny under £70…..AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. That is pathetic.

I have one question, and I would be grateful for some kind of reply. Though I know this is not a place for things like this… but weekly threads were removed.

What is happening with Vita’s internet connection? Lately it’s getting harder and harder to even browse internet using Vita. Let’s be frank it never was good device when it comes to internet service… but now it is utterly terrible.
Not only it takes much longer to load pages, but also it is losing it connection for god knows reasons.

C2-14921-7
C2-14914-4
NP-2245-3
C2-14922-8

Just to name a few errors I keep seeing. I’d love to give bigger list of errors, but sadly system history list can contain only week worth of bugs. Lately I see tons of them. Sure if I can’t log in to my account, I can deal with it… but I can’t even use internet in normal way.

It takes now around 40-60 seconds to display PS Blog page. Other sites takes even 2-3 minutes to load properly
I know I’m silly to even bother with using internet on Vita, but come ...

Show full comment

C2-14921-7
C2-14914-4
NP-2245-3
C2-14922-8

I know I’m silly to even bother with using internet on Vita, but come on I use! And I use it quite frequently and the drop of performance is visible. When I asked few other Vita’s owners to check they also confirmed that it is working worse than before.

7.1

Odbuduj baze danych, przeinstaluj firmware z Recovery menu – też mam Vite i wszystko śmiga. Czasem wiadomości zamulają ale na PS4 tak samo więc tu bym Vity nie winił.

Sprawdziłem teraz i strona bloga pojawiła mi się po kilku sekundach – nie w pełni ale przeglądarka w Vicie nie jest zbyt dobra w renderowaniu www.
Obczaj też ustawienia sieci – i w Vicie i na routerze – może coś się gryzie z Vitą, np. telefon?

For English – above I’ve described what might help user, in his native language :)
There is no bad, abusive or somewhat not proper words which can be easilly checked.

7.2

PlayStation.Blog team – I’ve clicked Terms of service below posting window and got this page https://www.playstation.com/pl-pl/legal/legal-3/ which is in SPAIN. Should be in POLISH ;)
Often our store got some lines from other stores – probably Dutch but I’m not sure.

7.3

@hiryu_PL
Thank you for trying to help me.

It’s definitly not fault of router/Vita settings.

I will try out later on re-installing firmware, though it shouldn’t be the case of firmware as I’m not the only one who noticed that internet is working slower than it used to.

Anyway, again thank you!

Click on one of the two comments below that corresponds better on how you feel about this sale.
Please, click only one (and vote one time only), so that the results are representative of our feelings towards it. Thank you.

8.1

>> I enjoy this sale.

8.2

>> I don’t enjoy this sale.

8.3

LOL the world N O B O D Y is still getting censored. Absurd.

Show more replies

Quick question; are the PSP Chains of Olympus and Ghost of Sparta getting a reduction too? I can see the PS3 versions being mentioned but not those (already got GoSparta, just wondering about that version).

Discount only for ps3 and ps4 :(
Any deals for Vita today?

And something wrong with demo Toukiden. Can’t dowload it.

Only Metro Redux for me. May wait for some of the indies deals if they would plan to release any new ones today

X_Blood_Curse_X 18 March, 2015 @ 13:45

Is this it? :/

Talk about underwhelming

12.1

There are literally deals every week, stating that this is underwhelming is rather absurd. I think the sales has lately been overwhelming. We’d be lucky to get 1-2 sales each MONTH a couple of years ago and now we’re getting deals every week.

As if you’re going to buy lots of games during each sale.

X_Blood_Curse_X 18 March, 2015 @ 14:11
12.2

Yeah you’re right. These deals are awesome. I am “overwhelmed” with all the great PS Vita, PSP and PSone deals recently too. Who needs all the good prices and offers the US gets when you can buy WWE for £39.99. Hopefully they slow down a bit because I can’t keep up.

12.3

There were Vita deals a couple of weeks ago, Final Fantasy deals for PS1 games a week or so ago and diverse PSP games on sale during the past months. It’s not Sony’s fault if the games that are on sale don’t appeal to you. If you have been checking in from time to time during a couple of years, then there is no way you haven’t already bought lots of games that appeal to you. If you’re new to the Playstation ecosystem, then that’s not Sony’s fault either.

Also, you can’t really make fair comparisons between these areas regarding pricing. Both areas have different market strategies that work great for every one of them. I think to be honest that a company knows more about how to price their products than a person like you who has no experience about the market. “Yeah, make everything cheap, the economy will flourish”. Right, because look at what happened before the financial crisis of 2008 when everything was dirt cheap.

Show more replies

How about the digital/indie deals?

Oh btw. just to let you guys know!

Steins;Gate is coming to Europe this may with full retail on both PS3 and PS Vita!

There is standard edition for 30 GBP and limited edition of RiceDigital for 50 GBP with artbook, and some goodies.

Jeff-Andrew-NL 18 March, 2015 @ 13:47

Wait wut.. This is what I’ve been looking forward to these 2 weeks? US got South Park for 5 dollars. We get GoW.. Which I already got for less money 2 years ago. Jeesh guys. Nice diverse sales. Again.

fps_d0minat0r 18 March, 2015 @ 13:49

on course to announce PS+ games next wednesday?

16.1

I bet we won’t get the games themselves till the 8th though… as that would mean we get them before the US.. oh the travesty(!)

Jeff-Andrew-NL 18 March, 2015 @ 13:58
16.2

Yup we’ll likely hear in 2 weeks. Cause US ofc has got to win. And then we’ll get the games in 3 weeks..

dark_angel69 18 March, 2015 @ 18:44
16.3

If only the US would release their game on the 31st this month if it means that much to them to get things first or even on the same day as us. So unfair they are the reason we get held back

loosest use of the word ‘more’ i think i’ve ever seen. stunning work as always chris.

oh well, stick of truth & persona 4 (ps3) for the grand total of £6.59 for me.

Come on! Psvita belongs to Playstation family,right? Give us some deals of the week too.Because it’s seems like you are forgetting the vita…this is not true,right? Psvita users need some love from Sony too.

18.1

PS3 and Vita will no longer be getting deals of the week, according to the blog staff. I know PS3 has one this week but I’m assuming this is due to the selected PS4 game also being available on PS3.

I only have a PS3, so it’s a bit annoying.. I do understand though.. PS3 is old gen now. Vita though, odd choice not to cover it still! Does make you think about Sony’s outlook on the Vita.

madmanwithabox12 18 March, 2015 @ 14:01

This blog post is lacking clarity. Is it just the PS3 God of War games or the Vita ones? PSP? Help your audience out a bit.

19.1

“Grab savings on a number of digital PS4 and PS3 titles”

Doesn’t lack clarity at all, as it doesn’t mention the handheld games and seeing as how there aren’t any God of War games on PS4, these ones are for PS3.

madmanwithabox12 18 March, 2015 @ 14:15
19.2

Ghost of Sparta is a PSP game. God of War 1 & 2 HD are on Vita. It does mention the handheld games, but fails to communicate which versions of said titles they are outside of a vague subtitle for the blog post.

19.3

no, Ghost of sparta and God of war 1 and 2 HD for PS3 on this sale… vita version of this game without dsicount… :( no vita deals today, it’s very sad

Show more replies

Last year easter sale started ~10 days before easter. Easter sale next Wednesday? If so, don’t forget the Vita eggs.

Have a look at the US flash sales and see what you should be doing rather than having lackluster sales all the time

Oh and the who discounted by % and not showing the actual price is pure laziness

Aloha! -_-

Can Germany the sale get for Grand Theft Auto Vice City ?

lol at 2k for putting WWE on offer to coincide with the release of a faux-WWE game.

Like last weeks sale, I will get all the ps vita games on this sale……… all zero of them.

You want piracy, because this is how you get piracy!

How about the digital/indie deals? Where are they?

Now you listen here, Sony.

Give us God of War Ascension on PSplus.

Sorry for second post – have no idea why previous one got connected to thread I’ve entered.

PlayStation.Blog team – I’ve clicked Terms of service below post and got this page https://www.playstation.com/pl-pl/legal/legal-3/ which is in SPAIN. Should be in POLISH ;)

27.1

the terms of service page isn’t working properly for some (a lot?) of people, I can’t even get it to show in any language

supersmith2500 18 March, 2015 @ 16:36

I assume the God of War HD games only apply to PS3? Yet again, Vita owners get the shaft. >:(

28.1

According to the product page, God of War Collection Vol 1 is cross buy with VITA. Just have to go to the download list after purchasing it to download.

UK_Rocklance 18 March, 2015 @ 17:17

When are you going to put God Of War III on the PSN store? My digital collection is just missing that vital piece.

Nothing for PS Vita?

30.1

All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us
All I wanna say is that
They don’t really care about us

I WANT TO BUY THE GOF OF WAR GHOST OF SPARTA BUT IN PORTUGAL ON PLAYSTATION STOR IS 7.99 Instead OF 5.99 AS IT IS IN THE BLOG. Which one is Wrong Chris Howe??????

All i want to know as should anyone buying of EU store is,how is the exchange rate worked out from US , UK, because it just does not make sense,why were at it ,PLUSS games we all get the same now it seems ,so why not same SALES ,and price that does not still say EU subsidize US store ,in other words wer charged more so they pay less FACT.

Blocked again from letting you know EU subsidize US store FACT .

God of War 1 2 and 4…i think that God of War 3 was left behind because they must be making a PS4 version!!! I hope…..

God of War 1 2 and Ascension…so what about God of War 3? Maybe there will be a PS4 version….!!!

Is this the supposed Spring Sale that I have been waiting for? I don’t know why I bother looking these days. PS4 users get nothing good at all. Way to keep all your loyal customers pumped Sony. (That was sarcasm just in case you didn’t notice it).

any chance of 2K15 Sale in US PS store?

@Chris

Can we expect a PSP sale in the near future maybe?
I would love to play Final Fantasy; Tactics or Tactics Ogre; Let Us Cling Together on my PSvita!

I feel it might be a weird question when we are so far in the new generation but these PSP titles need some love!

thenewschmoo 21 March, 2015 @ 10:58

Shame that we don’t get $1 flash sales like they do in the US. http://blog.us.playstation.com/2015/03/20/flash-sale-now-live-deals-under-1/

Sometimes it doesn’t pay to live in Europe!

Always nice to see any sale, but… that awesome flash sale the US is having right now would be great to see in EU too. Any chance of us getting some huge discounts like 90% off? A lot of games on older ps3/ps2 games on sale for under $1. Please Sony EU… Please.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history