PlayStation Store Easter Sale starts today

Save on Far Cry 4, FIFA 15, Call of Duty, Demon’s Souls and Metal Gear Rising, more

Grab awesome discounts of up to 70% at PlayStation Store across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games this week with our Easter sale. Maybe you were saving for Far Cry 4 or Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare? Well, both are now on sale. Hooray!

The Easter Sale will run from 25th March until 15th April, and we’re even adding extra products on 1st April. There’s a lot going on, but take a peak below for just a small snapshot of the deals, then hop on over to store.playstation.com to see what other treats are waiting to be discovered – including deals on the likes of Rayman Legends, the Tales Of series, Watch_Dogs, Geometry Wars 3, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and many more besides.

PS4 (running until 15th April)

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass
Was £19.99/€28.99/AUAU$43.95, now £11.49/€13.99/AUAU$20.95

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £9.49/€11.99/AUAU$17.95

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £5.79/€6.99/AUAU$10.45

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £11.59/€14.49/AUAU$21.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer
Was £49.99/€59.99/AUAU$84.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$30.95
20% additional PS Plus discount

FIFA 15 Deluxe Edition
Was £59.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £29.99/€34.99/AUAU$47.95

PS4 (running until 8th April)

Far Cry 4
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€44.99/AUAU$67.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€49.99/AUAU$69.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Assassin’s Creed Unity
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€44.99/AUAU$62.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Knack
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$29.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

PS3 (running until 15th April)

Demon’s Souls

Resonance of Fate
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £6.19/€7.49/AUAU$11.25

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

SSX
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

PS Vita (running until 15th April)

Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Was £34.99/€39.99, now £24.99/€29.99

Muramasa Rebirth
Was £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$37.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95

Silent Hill Book of Memories
Was £24.99/€29.99/AUAU$39.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Was £32.99/€39.99/AUAU$59.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$37.95

PS Vita (running until 8th April)

Dead Nation + Road of Devastation
Was £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AUAU$5.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Freedom Wars
Was £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$32.95, now £11.99/€14.99/AUAU$22.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Lemmings Touch
Was £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95, now £2.49/€2.99/AUAU$4.55
10% additional PS Plus discount

163 Comments
0 Author replies

Click on one of the two comments below that corresponds better on how you feel about this sale.
Please, click only one (and vote one time only), so that the results are representative of our feelings towards it. Thank you.

1.1

>> I enjoy this sale.

1.2

>> I don’t enjoy this sale.

1.3

I like the sale, I don’t like the incomplete post… I don’t think the US blog ever does that, always a full list.

Show more replies

You can’t even post the full list of deals…?

European_Gamer 25 March, 2015 @ 15:15
2.1

He linked to PlayStation Store.

2.2

^ oh, really useful lol….

@European_Gamer: Considering how low the usability is there, it’s not very useful.

Show more replies
Max500600_NL 25 March, 2015 @ 12:05

Is it that Rockstar is so selfish, or SCEE just don’t want to discount GTA V for PS4…

3.1

They’ll discount it in three weeks when it comes out on the PC, it’s happening in the US and it will happen here, but this would be Rockstar’s decision.

3.2

Pay the asking price, it’s worth it.
Glorious game

Just get disc version, its cheaper and will save you the lengthy downloading of over 50gb.

Show more replies

How about the digital discounts?

4.1

What digital discounts? These are digital discounts.

I was looking for Mass Effect for the PS3, but now with the trilogy for the same price the choice is very easy :D

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:18
5.1

I highly recommend getting the dlc for mass effect 3 (in a sale you may have time for them to appear again while you play 1 & 2 lol)

All that dlc is basically what the whole game should have been. It’s soo bad without them.

DarkArchoNx66 25 March, 2015 @ 13:32
5.2

It’s still bad with them as well, and I’m saying that as a Mass Effect Veteran who’s spent hundreds of hours playing and unlocking every trophy/platinum on both consoles. I’d highly recommend the first game however. It may be a little difficult to get into it but it definitely worths is..2 is great too, quite different than the first one and people see it as big side quest with nothing to offer, but still vastly greater and more fun than the third game which was supposed to be the conclusion to an epic trilogy but it rather ruined the entire universe and left all those fans who invested so many hours with many complaints. Especially those who followed the news before and during development and now the whole story about all the lies and broken promises we were given.

@DarkArchoNx66 I have all 3 of them for the PC already, but not actively playing on the PC. I agree that from what I’ve seen so far that ME(1) is the best and for that reason I decided only to grab that one and spend the rest of the €10 on other games. Only wondering if that one DLC for ME(1) is available for the PS3 as well ;-)

Show more replies

Will Diablo 3 PS4 ever go on sale/reduce in price?!
It’s been at a ridiculously high price since launch.

Really want a digital copy of the game but will not pay the ridiculous price it currently is.

6.1

Blizzard games hold their price for a long time.

Didn’t it get a price reduction at the sale around November/December? I remembered I paid about 320 DKR (Danish crowns = The currency in Denmark) were as the normal price is 550 DKR on the store.
You may see it some time “soonish” meaning any time from now and a year in the future.

6.3

Yes its way over priced or I’d have brought it by now.

Thanks for the vita deals, that’s more like it. Now I hope for some Neptunia and Atelier discounts in the next sale update.

7.1

I don’t know if you checked the full list on the store, but atelier ayesha plus is on sale, as is neptunia producing perfection :)

Much bigger sale than this post would make you think haha.

7.2

I searched manually for them but the price was full. Guess they applied the discounts late. Ayesha…here I come!

Seems like there are at least a few games I don’t have that I may be interested in ^^ So not completely bad :)
You probably have some kind of April fools in store for April 1st. Since people have asked a discount on PS+ then that could be a pretty good April Fools :p

THUNDERCAT1973 25 March, 2015 @ 12:13

A few I will be picking up

Tears to tiara
Fairy fencer f
Resonance of fate
Pirate warriors 2
Akibas
Tales of heart R

Is the end date the 15th or 16th you have posted 15th but on store it sates 16th

In doubt about Tales of Heart R myself. For only €5 more I can buy it 2nd hand in our local game store. The doubt is not there about the story – I’m a huge Tales fan!

Demon Souls shouldnt be missed at that price. Its better than Dark Souls.

NorthernFusion 25 March, 2015 @ 14:08
10.1

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sr_Livindeath 25 March, 2015 @ 12:14

Yeah, good offers there! but you are not getting more of my money or support until you fix the missing dlc, wrong prices , late release dates of so many games. In short please get your act together and start treating your loyal customers with some respect.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:14

Tomb raider ps4 for £10? That’s a good deal.

Agreed, im very tempted myself but im thinking that it will at some point be a PS Plus title and with Bloodbourne close enough to almost touch there won’t be any room for a game such as Tomb Raider, so during the time it took to type this post i have just made up my mind, i think i’m going to wait.

Mass Effect 3 is currently available for free for PS+ users. I wasn’t a member when this game appeared on the IGC, so this is definitely a new thing.

Free as in free demo for 1 hour and that 1 hour has to be played within a year…

13.2

Now it is, yes, but before you had just one version to choose from which was the free one. Now, probably after someone noticed it was a mistake, they changed it to include the sale price and the free trial. But if I go there now I can download the full version for free. In short if you were quick, you got it for free, but unfortunately they’ve fixed it now.

I was pretty quick on the download of ME3, but it’s only for 1 hour… Letting it expire and then …meh… I’ll stick to ME(1) on the PS3 (have all 3 for the PC already)

Whoever has not played Mass Effect 3 for ps3, and is an active ps+ subscriber, can now download the game and play it for a year. I just ”purchased” it for free, and the expiration date says 24/03/2016… I dont know if it’s a mistake, but this is how it is…

It just means it will expire in a years time but it is still only a trial. Once you start the game you get an hour or sometimes two and that’s it. So basically you have a whole year to start you trial period.

14.2

@TVR-77
I believe you are right. I ll check it out and verify it.

For those unaware, Tales of hearts R, Freedom wars and Sword art online are also discounted.

15.1

just remember tales of hearts isnt english dubbed and only english subs with jap voiceover

15.2

just the way I like it

infernalmonkey1 25 March, 2015 @ 12:20

A few games aren’t even showing up in the store’s sale page. So people are going to miss out on some deals completely unless they manually search at random. Good job, SCEE.

Unsurprisingly they’re mostly Vita games.

StevenJamesHyde 25 March, 2015 @ 12:20

Is Mass Effect 3 for free correct, or is it just one of those Full Game Trials that occasionally get listed alongside the deals by mistake?

17.1

if you ”buy” it, you get to play it for a year… I checked its expiration date after I bought it and it says 24/03/2016…

Check my above reply i made to Alphaembryo.

South Park on US sale $5

South Park on EU sale £10.99

Keep up the sloppy work you lot. One thing you’re good at I guess.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:39
18.1

I’d rather import it from US.

I don’t wait to pay more for a censored version

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:56
18.2

It was a mistake, they said: “Due to an error, South Park: The Stick of Truth was incorrectly listed on PlayStation Store at an inaccurate price. We apologize for the error.”

18.3

Pretty sloppy that you didn’t know it was a pricing error ;-)

Show more replies

Wow on the South Park price. £11 here, and $5 on the US store… that’s around £3.25! I know there are territory factors, but that’s a huge change in price.

Also, will we find out the new Plus games today or have to wait a week for the US? Or is this where the EU and US stores are allowed to be the same? ;)

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:58
19.1

The South Park $5 price was a mistake (See: 18.2 comment)
I hope we won’t have to wait for the Plus update!

19.2

We do!

From Fred’s Twitter: ” We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.”

19.3

I totally agree Fred, that would be crime againt humanity.

Show more replies

Was about to buy Lemmings touch but I’m 23p short and I’m not putting £5 into my wallet for that. :(

20.1

You no longer have to pay a minimum of £5 on anything you purchase online anymore. Last week I bought both Vice City Stories and LCS for £3.20 and didn’t put it as £5, if you follow.

20.2

Thanks for that shalakashka. I guess I’ll buy more stuff from the store now then. It was a stupid I idea anyway from Sony.

Vita sale is so good. I’m going to be spending a lot of money in this sale, thanks!

Oh God yes!Ni No Kuni!It’s been forever since the last time it was on sale,I won’t make the same mistake twice now

Anything worth getting I’ve already got,

Terrible sale to be honest well compared to the US flash sale they got, a load of games all under $1, we get this rubbish

I’m so annoyed I missed that. Quite a few games I would have loved to have snatched up at those prices. shame we’ll never see it’s like over here.

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 03:28
23.2

Flash sale wasn’t that great.
This one looks pretty good to me. Best one we had was the anniversary, since KOIE lowered titles they almost never do.
But why Ninja Gaiden 2 , and not 1?

was waiting for ground zeroes on sale. perfect.

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:40

Thanks for the deal!

04.01 is the first Wednesday of the month, so I really hope we won’t have to wait the monthly Plus update until 04.08, because of the SCEA!!

We will. Because the US will cry if it’s not first.

25.2

As suspected, we do have to wait.
From Fred’s Twitter: “We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.”

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 13:43
25.3

Sc**w you, SCEE!

Show more replies

Would be cool if you could start addimg the price in Swiss Francs too, were also a part of Europe. Thanks.

26.1

Then you’d have to add Poland, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Norway, Russia, etc. On the English speaking blog they are covering the main currencies for English speakers, it’s not that difficult to get a rough CHF price from the EUR figure.

Wyldedime1919 25 March, 2015 @ 12:40

I was tempted by a few things in the sale, but my copy of Bloodborne just arrived early through the post!

I was waiting for a big Tomb raider DE sale because i already have the ps3 version !!! Also im getting freedom wars and Muramasa :D

I was hoping GoT Season Pass would be up ^^ Thank you.

Definitely getting Tomb Raider DE and Blood Dragon, thanks!

ASarcasticAnt 25 March, 2015 @ 12:52

Some good deals but I don’t understand why you don’t list all of them. For example all the Telltale games are in the sale on the store but no word here? Still, good dealsmy wallet will hurt this friday

31.1

Funny how all the 5 telltale games are reduced on sale but not the collection? That’s still £79.99 ps4

Think will have to get silent hill at that price. Hope more added next week as some decent prices but not really much to my taste.

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 03:34
32.1

Silent Hill isn’t that good, unless its at that price.

For those of us that have now got the game after the launch problems, could you discount the Driveclub Season Pass? That would be fantastic :)

JD_LloydLewis 25 March, 2015 @ 13:07

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is £3.99 too. Not sure if this will be updated to the blog post later but there be other PSP games discounted.

34.1

I think it’s the only PS1/PSP discounted game.

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 13:14

Why don’t you post the full list of sale?

theAdamCurtis 25 March, 2015 @ 13:16

You know, I hate to be ‘one of those people’, who come on the blog either begging or moaning, but I’m afraid I have to be.

This Easter Sale is absolute garbage.

The US Store gets a flash sale, discounting three dozen awesome games to less than $1 (!) and we get weak discounts that slap in the face (yet again), those who shelled out for games like Tomb Raider only two weeks ago.

And you wonder why the market for US codes and Amazon address changes is getting larger?

I guess I’m going to starve this month…

Eh… PS4 sales aren’t particularly appealing. £3.99 for ‘MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame COMPACT’ seems pretty reasonable to mess about with I guess.

counterUAVbaby 25 March, 2015 @ 13:24

Are these the only deals for PS3?!

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 13:29
39.1

No, check the Store! There are a lot of discounted title, just Jawad was lazy to post the full list

counterUAVbaby 25 March, 2015 @ 13:33
39.2

I just check on the ps store, no there are more.

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 13:36
39.3

There are 96 discounted game. Deals&Offers -> Easter Sale -> PS3 section

Show more replies

Touch My Katamari (PS VITA) deal is not working… I’d like to buy it.

Any chance this will be fixed?
Every time this game is on sale, Sony messes it up because there are two versions on the store (one of which you can’t buy and guess which one they put on sale?)
Thanks.

Please fix TOUCH MY KATAMARI (PS VITA) sale.

There is no way to buy it. -_-

Update the sales list, there is a lot more in store.

Plus the online store banner says ‘spring sale’ while its actually ‘Easter sale’.

Fail.

What about DLCs for Metal Gear Rising? Ano chance for some discount on them?

43.1

The more important question is why aren’t the DLC packs free yet?
Konami stated they would be free over a year ago on both PS3 and 360. It’s definitely not a region thing because it’s free on 360 for Europe as well so I really want to know why the DLC was never made free only for PS3 in Europe but free everywhere else.

43.2

No need to tell me that! Been wating for those free DLCs for quite some time but I gave up on that already. Now just hoping for some discount.

43.3

Yeah same. I was going to buy them actually but I was put off when I saw they would be free. If they ever went on sale I’d probably grab them as well.

Is the Pro Evolution Soccer only for some EU regions? It´s still at normal price in the Portuguese and Spanish stores.

That’s a sale!

Seems like the European customers are second row again.
PS+ will be announced next week and we will not be able to get them until later AGAIN.
Sony why is it you people can’t act better towards your customers? Why is it because we are Europeans we have to WAIT for the Americans yet again. Second time you do this.

“We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.” Pathetic excuse. Let the Americans get it a bit earlier? Why let us wait? WE are also paying customers/subscribers.
This may be your brilliant April Fools.
Read up on what you wrote the day you announced that the Europeans would get the announcements the last Wednesday of the month and we would have the games available the first Wednesday of the month. The first Wednesday of April 2015 is April 1st. Not later.

I am getting tired of you favoring Americans and neglecting the Europeans.

Or just make them wait until their first Tuesday of the month whist still giving us the games on our first Wednesday of the month and let us go first and make America wait for a change. Its funny how a new rule has been brought forward just to suit the American timetable.
This preferential treatment thing is going to far now and considering we pay the most for PS Plus and everything else maybe we should be put first.

We are still waiting the Powers TV show that the US

Not sure why my post was cut off. I was saying we are still waiting for the Powers TV show that the US got weeks ago, content that you own yourselves and can release how you see fit without any licensing constraints. Netflix release all there original content worldwide on the exact same day so why can’t Sony?

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 03:40
46.3

And yet your blog posts have more intelligent posters.

Guess its some of our consolation.

Hilarious post by the way.

“Good” Sale. But still have to complain about the GoW Sale. US Starts this week with the GoW Sale. They show Vita Love, the GOW PSP Versions are on sale. In EU not, pretty bad.

StevenJamesHyde 25 March, 2015 @ 15:39
47.1

The Vita GoW collections are cross-buy with PS3. Buy the discounted PS3 collections and you’ll get the Vita versions included

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 03:42
47.2

Better to ask why the GoW HD origins collection isn’t on Vita yet.

counterUAVbaby 25 March, 2015 @ 14:41

The only game I need now is GTA III which is on sale until tomorrow for 2 euros, but I don’t have an money damn it. :(

I hope TLoU: Left Behind will get a huge discount someday. 12 GBP is just way too much. I could get the base game for less, and on a disc. :/

SAO is still too expensive for a game with no retail release. Will consider it when it goes below 7 euro.

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 03:43
50.1

Bought it full price, and still worth every penny.

Load all

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history