Posted

PlayStation Store Easter Sale starts today

Save on Far Cry 4, FIFA 15, Call of Duty, Demon’s Souls and Metal Gear Rising, more

Grab awesome discounts of up to 70% at PlayStation Store across PS4, PS3 and PS Vita games this week with our Easter sale. Maybe you were saving for Far Cry 4 or Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare? Well, both are now on sale. Hooray!

The Easter Sale will run from 25th March until 15th April, and we’re even adding extra products on 1st April. There’s a lot going on, but take a peak below for just a small snapshot of the deals, then hop on over to store.playstation.com to see what other treats are waiting to be discovered – including deals on the likes of Rayman Legends, the Tales Of series, Watch_Dogs, Geometry Wars 3, Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel and many more besides.

PS4 (running until 15th April)

Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris & Season Pass
Was £19.99/€28.99/AUAU$43.95, now £11.49/€13.99/AUAU$20.95

Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £9.49/€11.99/AUAU$17.95

Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £5.79/€6.99/AUAU$10.45

Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £11.59/€14.49/AUAU$21.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer
Was £49.99/€59.99/AUAU$84.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$30.95
20% additional PS Plus discount

FIFA 15 Deluxe Edition
Was £59.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £29.99/€34.99/AUAU$47.95

PS4 (running until 8th April)

Far Cry 4
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€44.99/AUAU$67.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€49.99/AUAU$69.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Assassin’s Creed Unity
Was £54.99/€69.99/AUAU$99.95, now £34.99/€44.99/AUAU$62.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Knack
Was £34.99/€39.99/AUAU$54.95, now £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$29.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

PS3 (running until 15th April)

Demon’s Souls

Resonance of Fate
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £6.19/€7.49/AUAU$11.25

Sleeping Dogs Digital Edition
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

SSX
Was £15.99/€19.99/AUAU$24.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

PS Vita (running until 15th April)

Criminal Girls: Invite Only
Was £34.99/€39.99, now £24.99/€29.99

Muramasa Rebirth
Was £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$37.95, now £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95

Silent Hill Book of Memories
Was £24.99/€29.99/AUAU$39.95, now £3.99/€4.99/AUAU$7.55

Sword Art Online: Hollow Fragment
Was £32.99/€39.99/AUAU$59.95, now £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$37.95

PS Vita (running until 8th April)

Dead Nation + Road of Devastation
Was £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95, now £3.29/€3.99/AUAU$5.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Freedom Wars
Was £19.99/€24.99/AUAU$32.95, now £11.99/€14.99/AUAU$22.95
10% additional PS Plus discount

Lemmings Touch
Was £7.99/€9.99/AUAU$14.95, now £2.49/€2.99/AUAU$4.55
10% additional PS Plus discount

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

163 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 12:02 pm   1

Click on one of the two comments below that corresponds better on how you feel about this sale.
Please, click only one (and vote one time only), so that the results are representative of our feelings towards it. Thank you.

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 12:02 pm

>> I enjoy this sale.

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 12:02 pm

>> I don’t enjoy this sale.

Porcupeth00 25 March, 2015 @ 12:11 pm

I like the sale, I don’t like the incomplete post… I don’t think the US blog ever does that, always a full list.

StevenJamesHyde 25 March, 2015 @ 12:16 pm

I agree with Porcupeth00

dark_angel69 25 March, 2015 @ 12:19 pm

I like the sale because there are some good games there. But at the same time I don’t like the sale because there’s nothing for me. lol. It’s amazing to see Ni No Kuni being £3.99 cos that’s a steal! A lot of hours for just a low price.

European_Gamer 25 March, 2015 @ 1:09 pm

Why do you continue with these votings?
    SCEE can already see how many are up and downvoting and how who is buying what games from the PlayStation Store.

andrewsqual 25 March, 2015 @ 1:26 pm

@European_Gamer Do you think they will share this information with us? Its for us obviously. Look at the bottom of this post. It, at the time of writing, says “5 People enjoyed this article”. Compare that to the total of 240 people who voted whether they like the sale or not on Alphaembryo’s posts.

5 people like this post compared to 102 likes and 140 dislikes by Alphaembryo. There is definitely more information from one of these methods, try and guess which one.

NorthernFusion 25 March, 2015 @ 1:55 pm

This is actually a great sale, they just don’t tell you about the other games they have on sale in this post.

European_Gamer 25 March, 2015 @ 3:13 pm

Andrew it does not matter. Why would WE need to know if 80 people like it or not?
    That does not tell you if 5.000 or 5.000.000 are buying the game anyway or really like PS+.

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 4:53 pm

@European_Gamer
    If it does not matter then why do you think the visible for/against voting function has changed into only positive votes visible, after the blog updated to its current format? Sony most certainly knows how (and wants) to handle the impact of a published image about its products, on a potential (vocal or not) buyer (don’t forget we are commenting under an advertisement, which is every blog post. And, in advertising, everything is a ”great” product. Check the intros of every post from blog managers to see what I mean.)

Can we, the customers, do much to affect it? No, not much actually. But, what is there to do about the ad-image, besides writing walls of text (which is all nice and good), though? Is the introduction of a visible voting system (which also produces visible negative results), positive for the customers? Is it possible a negative vote-proportion to influence the momentum of an advertisement about a mediocre sale/ps+ update? In my opinion, it is. I like to believe that, to an extend, a voting system such as this, negates the latent goals of a thread (which is for you to click-buy no matter what).

Also:
    Do we care to have an idea in a glance of how customers find the items on display? Yes, we do.
    Could we form an argument based on the outcome of a vote? Yes, we could.
    Could we use metadata based on the votes, so as to form an opinion about the direction of a service/sale? Yes, we could.

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 4:59 pm

@European_Gamer
    There is a pending response from me. Hope it appears…

European_Gamer 26 March, 2015 @ 10:43 am

I just don’t like the hate we constantly see here on the blog and on the forums. And this just looks an excuse for hating without providing feedback.
    This sale is probably the best I’ve seen with prices far below retail and people continue to hate…

EmperorLawlight 27 March, 2015 @ 9:41 am

@European_Gamer
    People not seeing anything of value in those sales does not mean they are hating. A lot of these games are very old. Most of these PS3 games have already appeared on PS+ anyway.

You can’t even post the full list of deals…?

European_Gamer 25 March, 2015 @ 3:15 pm

He linked to PlayStation Store.

Lance_87 25 March, 2015 @ 4:17 pm

^ oh, really useful lol….

@European_Gamer: Considering how low the usability is there, it’s not very useful.

European_Gamer 26 March, 2015 @ 10:04 am

I personally prefer to look at the Store where every title has an image and you can sort- and buy the games compared to looking at a wall of text here on the blog with all 50 games and DLC.

Max500600_NL 25 March, 2015 @ 12:05 pm   3

Is it that Rockstar is so selfish, or SCEE just don’t want to discount GTA V for PS4…

WearingFin 25 March, 2015 @ 12:51 pm

They’ll discount it in three weeks when it comes out on the PC, it’s happening in the US and it will happen here, but this would be Rockstar’s decision.

Harrisown 25 March, 2015 @ 5:51 pm

Pay the asking price, it’s worth it.
    Glorious game

Just get disc version, its cheaper and will save you the lengthy downloading of over 50gb.

MrEibmoz 26 March, 2015 @ 4:35 am

Selfish? Have a look in the mirror since you are the once now t wanting to pay full price for an extremely content packed game. Entitled much?

TrueMurton 26 March, 2015 @ 8:11 am

@MrEibmoz

Sorry but I don’t think he’s acting “entitled” here, let’s look at the actual facts.

When this game first came out you could get the Collectors Edition for £45, yet this costs £55 and still does, it was priced incorrectly from the very beginning.

The US price for this is $60 (whether you add tax or not as the US PSN doesn’t add tax at any stage of the transaction) yet our price is over $80, this sort of pricing should be resisted wherever possible.

If 2K can put out a 1080p remake of Borderlands 2 and presequel, two full games and then add *all* of the DLC for *both* games and put on a rather respectful £45 price tag then surely GTA V, which is a smaller package if you actually look at it begin to look rather unreasonable as far as price is concerned.

Danterikxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:07 pm   4

How about the digital discounts?

I was looking for Mass Effect for the PS3, but now with the trilogy for the same price the choice is very easy 😀

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:18 pm

I highly recommend getting the dlc for mass effect 3 (in a sale you may have time for them to appear again while you play 1 & 2 lol)

All that dlc is basically what the whole game should have been. It’s soo bad without them.

DarkArchoNx66 25 March, 2015 @ 1:32 pm

It’s still bad with them as well, and I’m saying that as a Mass Effect Veteran who’s spent hundreds of hours playing and unlocking every trophy/platinum on both consoles. I’d highly recommend the first game however. It may be a little difficult to get into it but it definitely worths is..2 is great too, quite different than the first one and people see it as big side quest with nothing to offer, but still vastly greater and more fun than the third game which was supposed to be the conclusion to an epic trilogy but it rather ruined the entire universe and left all those fans who invested so many hours with many complaints. Especially those who followed the news before and during development and now the whole story about all the lies and broken promises we were given.

@DarkArchoNx66 I have all 3 of them for the PC already, but not actively playing on the PC. I agree that from what I’ve seen so far that ME(1) is the best and for that reason I decided only to grab that one and spend the rest of the €10 on other games. Only wondering if that one DLC for ME(1) is available for the PS3 as well 😉

DarkArchoNx66 25 March, 2015 @ 2:33 pm

Bring down the sky comes with the game you will purchase from Psn. There is one more dlc that they never made it available on Ps3 but you’re not missing anything. It was a bit like the combat arena from the citadel dlc on 3. Spectre training for Shepard.

noodledreamz 26 March, 2015 @ 7:43 pm

I played Mass Effect 2 then 3 and have just played 1. Now playing through the whole trilogy again because I enjoyed it so much. I did not play any of the DLC before but it was onsale earlier this year so bought it all at a good discount. I think the DLC will make a great game even better. For me playing the games in the wrong order probably was a good thing because I had nothing to compare it to. With the first game being so different from the two sequals. The first game is like a RPG with all the loot and xp gained. There are elements I love in all the games and hope that Mass Effect 4 takes the best bits from all three games. The driving was so much fun in me1, unlocking did annoy me but learned to like the challenge, money was a bit pointless after a while. Would like to see a remaster of the trilogy on PS4 even though I am generally against them.

bravo9zero 25 March, 2015 @ 12:09 pm   6

Will Diablo 3 PS4 ever go on sale/reduce in price?!
It’s been at a ridiculously high price since launch.

Really want a digital copy of the game but will not pay the ridiculous price it currently is.

MrEibmoz 25 March, 2015 @ 12:12 pm

Blizzard games hold their price for a long time.

Didn’t it get a price reduction at the sale around November/December? I remembered I paid about 320 DKR (Danish crowns = The currency in Denmark) were as the normal price is 550 DKR on the store.
    You may see it some time “soonish” meaning any time from now and a year in the future.

apoc_reg 26 March, 2015 @ 9:58 am

Yes its way over priced or I’d have brought it by now.

Porcupeth00 25 March, 2015 @ 12:10 pm   7

Thanks for the vita deals, that’s more like it. Now I hope for some Neptunia and Atelier discounts in the next sale update.

kenshee1111 25 March, 2015 @ 12:13 pm

I don’t know if you checked the full list on the store, but atelier ayesha plus is on sale, as is neptunia producing perfection 🙂

Much bigger sale than this post would make you think haha.

Porcupeth00 25 March, 2015 @ 12:19 pm

I searched manually for them but the price was full. Guess they applied the discounts late. Ayesha…here I come!

Seems like there are at least a few games I don’t have that I may be interested in ^^ So not completely bad 🙂
You probably have some kind of April fools in store for April 1st. Since people have asked a discount on PS+ then that could be a pretty good April Fools :p

THUNDERCAT1973 25 March, 2015 @ 12:13 pm   9

A few I will be picking up

Tears to tiara
Fairy fencer f
Resonance of fate
Pirate warriors 2
Akibas
Tales of heart R

Is the end date the 15th or 16th you have posted 15th but on store it sates 16th

In doubt about Tales of Heart R myself. For only €5 more I can buy it 2nd hand in our local game store. The doubt is not there about the story – I’m a huge Tales fan!

MrEibmoz 25 March, 2015 @ 12:14 pm   10

Demon Souls shouldnt be missed at that price. Its better than Dark Souls.

Sr_Livindeath 25 March, 2015 @ 12:14 pm   11

Yeah, good offers there! but you are not getting more of my money or support until you fix the missing dlc, wrong prices , late release dates of so many games. In short please get your act together and start treating your loyal customers with some respect.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:14 pm   12

Tomb raider ps4 for £10? That’s a good deal.

Agreed, im very tempted myself but im thinking that it will at some point be a PS Plus title and with Bloodbourne close enough to almost touch there won’t be any room for a game such as Tomb Raider, so during the time it took to type this post i have just made up my mind, i think i’m going to wait.

WearingFin 25 March, 2015 @ 12:16 pm   13

Mass Effect 3 is currently available for free for PS+ users. I wasn’t a member when this game appeared on the IGC, so this is definitely a new thing.

Free as in free demo for 1 hour and that 1 hour has to be played within a year…

WearingFin 25 March, 2015 @ 4:43 pm

Now it is, yes, but before you had just one version to choose from which was the free one. Now, probably after someone noticed it was a mistake, they changed it to include the sale price and the free trial. But if I go there now I can download the full version for free. In short if you were quick, you got it for free, but unfortunately they’ve fixed it now.

I was pretty quick on the download of ME3, but it’s only for 1 hour… Letting it expire and then …meh… I’ll stick to ME(1) on the PS3 (have all 3 for the PC already)

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 12:17 pm   14

Whoever has not played Mass Effect 3 for ps3, and is an active ps+ subscriber, can now download the game and play it for a year. I just ”purchased” it for free, and the expiration date says 24/03/2016… I dont know if it’s a mistake, but this is how it is…

It just means it will expire in a years time but it is still only a trial. Once you start the game you get an hour or sometimes two and that’s it. So basically you have a whole year to start you trial period.

Alphaembryo 26 March, 2015 @ 1:08 pm

@TVR-77
    I believe you are right. I ll check it out and verify it.

Porcupeth00 25 March, 2015 @ 12:17 pm   15

For those unaware, Tales of hearts R, Freedom wars and Sword art online are also discounted.

infernalmonkey1 25 March, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   16

A few games aren’t even showing up in the store’s sale page. So people are going to miss out on some deals completely unless they manually search at random. Good job, SCEE.

Unsurprisingly they’re mostly Vita games.

StevenJamesHyde 25 March, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   17

Is Mass Effect 3 for free correct, or is it just one of those Full Game Trials that occasionally get listed alongside the deals by mistake?

Alphaembryo 25 March, 2015 @ 12:31 pm

if you ”buy” it, you get to play it for a year… I checked its expiration date after I bought it and it says 24/03/2016…

Check my above reply i made to Alphaembryo.

Roxas598 25 March, 2015 @ 12:24 pm   18

South Park on US sale $5

South Park on EU sale £10.99

Keep up the sloppy work you lot. One thing you’re good at I guess.

xxSamuraiGirlxx 25 March, 2015 @ 12:39 pm

I’d rather import it from US.

I don’t wait to pay more for a censored version

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:56 pm

It was a mistake, they said: “Due to an error, South Park: The Stick of Truth was incorrectly listed on PlayStation Store at an inaccurate price. We apologize for the error.”

Feeder1986 25 March, 2015 @ 5:23 pm

Pretty sloppy that you didn’t know it was a pricing error 😉

Alestes 25 March, 2015 @ 5:37 pm

What is a mistake, the price on the US Store or the price here on the EU Store?

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 3:25 am

Doubt it was an accident. Xbox had it listed for 4.99 also.

KaneTheGoth 25 March, 2015 @ 12:27 pm   19

Wow on the South Park price. £11 here, and $5 on the US store… that’s around £3.25! I know there are territory factors, but that’s a huge change in price.

Also, will we find out the new Plus games today or have to wait a week for the US? Or is this where the EU and US stores are allowed to be the same? 😉

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:58 pm

The South Park $5 price was a mistake (See: 18.2 comment)
    I hope we won’t have to wait for the Plus update!

KaneTheGoth 25 March, 2015 @ 1:35 pm

We do!

From Fred’s Twitter: ” We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.”

mike_307 25 March, 2015 @ 2:16 pm

I totally agree Fred, that would be crime againt humanity.

TrueMurton 26 March, 2015 @ 10:07 am

Thanks for the post Kane.

I’m really starting to dislike Fred. I’m sure he’s a great guy but this sort of thing should be posted on the official blog that he is the manager of, not his personal twitter account.

Quit hiding and do your job.

Robinworldwide 26 March, 2015 @ 10:59 am

It’s funny how they seem to twist everything to their own advantage. There’s numerous examples of differences between the territories, but now all of a sudden they have to be released in the same week. I can understand how they aren’t allowed release Plus games in different months (1st of April and March 31st) as part of the agreement they make with the developers, but is it really that unthinkable that the yanks just have to wait 6 days longer than us for one time a year? If you ask me they have more than enough advantages over Europe already.

dividsmythe 25 March, 2015 @ 12:27 pm   20

Was about to buy Lemmings touch but I’m 23p short and I’m not putting £5 into my wallet for that. 🙁

Shalakashka 25 March, 2015 @ 1:23 pm

You no longer have to pay a minimum of £5 on anything you purchase online anymore. Last week I bought both Vice City Stories and LCS for £3.20 and didn’t put it as £5, if you follow.

dividsmythe 25 March, 2015 @ 3:09 pm

Thanks for that shalakashka. I guess I’ll buy more stuff from the store now then. It was a stupid I idea anyway from Sony.

ambuckle 25 March, 2015 @ 12:28 pm   21

Vita sale is so good. I’m going to be spending a lot of money in this sale, thanks!

ThreeWallzz 25 March, 2015 @ 12:32 pm   22

Oh God yes!Ni No Kuni!It’s been forever since the last time it was on sale,I won’t make the same mistake twice now

Hanzoadam 25 March, 2015 @ 12:34 pm   23

Anything worth getting I’ve already got,

Terrible sale to be honest well compared to the US flash sale they got, a load of games all under $1, we get this rubbish

I’m so annoyed I missed that. Quite a few games I would have loved to have snatched up at those prices. shame we’ll never see it’s like over here.

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 3:28 am

Flash sale wasn’t that great.
    This one looks pretty good to me. Best one we had was the anniversary, since KOIE lowered titles they almost never do.
    But why Ninja Gaiden 2 , and not 1?

didsburydan 25 March, 2015 @ 12:36 pm   24

was waiting for ground zeroes on sale. perfect.

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 12:40 pm   25

Thanks for the deal!

04.01 is the first Wednesday of the month, so I really hope we won’t have to wait the monthly Plus update until 04.08, because of the SCEA!!

We will. Because the US will cry if it’s not first.

KaneTheGoth 25 March, 2015 @ 1:40 pm

As suspected, we do have to wait.
    From Fred’s Twitter: “We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.”

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 1:43 pm

Sc**w you, SCEE!

nvrhere 25 March, 2015 @ 2:45 pm

Didn’t matter when the US got Plus games a day before SCEE regions for 2 yrs but now SCEE/A is unifying the Plus games we have to wait? Bad enough we have to subsidise US gamers with the massively inflated price differences without this nonsense.

GordonLea1 25 March, 2015 @ 7:34 pm

I knew this would happen (check the last PS+ Update article, one of the last comments). They’ve done it before, just as pricing and the types of sales suggest, the EU is inferior to it’s US counterparts according to Sony.

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 3:32 am

Cry? Really?
    You can have the update first and work out the bugs.
    Be my guest.

ANDROID-TM 25 March, 2015 @ 12:40 pm   26

Would be cool if you could start addimg the price in Swiss Francs too, were also a part of Europe. Thanks.

WearingFin 25 March, 2015 @ 1:18 pm

Then you’d have to add Poland, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, Hungary, Romania, Sweden, Norway, Russia, etc. On the English speaking blog they are covering the main currencies for English speakers, it’s not that difficult to get a rough CHF price from the EUR figure.

Wyldedime1919 25 March, 2015 @ 12:40 pm   27

I was tempted by a few things in the sale, but my copy of Bloodborne just arrived early through the post!

vita_utd 25 March, 2015 @ 12:45 pm   28

I was waiting for a big Tomb raider DE sale because i already have the ps3 version !!! Also im getting freedom wars and Muramasa 😀

I was hoping GoT Season Pass would be up ^^ Thank you.

stathmos 25 March, 2015 @ 12:52 pm   30

Definitely getting Tomb Raider DE and Blood Dragon, thanks!

ASarcasticAnt 25 March, 2015 @ 12:52 pm   31

Some good deals but I don’t understand why you don’t list all of them. For example all the Telltale games are in the sale on the store but no word here? Still, good dealsmy wallet will hurt this friday

silmorat1 25 March, 2015 @ 7:28 pm

Funny how all the 5 telltale games are reduced on sale but not the collection? That’s still £79.99 ps4

Think will have to get silent hill at that price. Hope more added next week as some decent prices but not really much to my taste.

crashb648 25 March, 2015 @ 1:05 pm   33

For those of us that have now got the game after the launch problems, could you discount the Driveclub Season Pass? That would be fantastic 🙂

JD_LloydLewis 25 March, 2015 @ 1:07 pm   34

Monster Hunter Freedom Unite is £3.99 too. Not sure if this will be updated to the blog post later but there be other PSP games discounted.

Faustofausto 25 March, 2015 @ 1:14 pm   35

Why don’t you post the full list of sale?

theAdamCurtis 25 March, 2015 @ 1:16 pm   36

You know, I hate to be ‘one of those people’, who come on the blog either begging or moaning, but I’m afraid I have to be.

This Easter Sale is absolute garbage.

The US Store gets a flash sale, discounting three dozen awesome games to less than $1 (!) and we get weak discounts that slap in the face (yet again), those who shelled out for games like Tomb Raider only two weeks ago.

And you wonder why the market for US codes and Amazon address changes is getting larger?

kis6meszi 25 March, 2015 @ 1:20 pm   37

I guess I’m going to starve this month…

ambuckle 25 March, 2015 @ 1:24 pm   38

Eh… PS4 sales aren’t particularly appealing. £3.99 for ‘MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame COMPACT’ seems pretty reasonable to mess about with I guess.

counterUAVbaby 25 March, 2015 @ 1:24 pm   39

Are these the only deals for PS3?!

gambit_3rd 25 March, 2015 @ 1:29 pm   40

Touch My Katamari (PS VITA) deal is not working… I’d like to buy it.

Any chance this will be fixed?
Every time this game is on sale, Sony messes it up because there are two versions on the store (one of which you can’t buy and guess which one they put on sale?)
Thanks.

gambit_3rd 25 March, 2015 @ 1:30 pm   41

Please fix TOUCH MY KATAMARI (PS VITA) sale.

There is no way to buy it. -_-

Hilaveli 25 March, 2015 @ 1:45 pm   42

Update the sales list, there is a lot more in store.

Plus the online store banner says ‘spring sale’ while its actually ‘Easter sale’.

Fail.

Fabivito 25 March, 2015 @ 2:09 pm   43

What about DLCs for Metal Gear Rising? Ano chance for some discount on them?

mike_291990 25 March, 2015 @ 3:29 pm

The more important question is why aren’t the DLC packs free yet?
    Konami stated they would be free over a year ago on both PS3 and 360. It’s definitely not a region thing because it’s free on 360 for Europe as well so I really want to know why the DLC was never made free only for PS3 in Europe but free everywhere else.

Fabivito 25 March, 2015 @ 3:47 pm

No need to tell me that! Been wating for those free DLCs for quite some time but I gave up on that already. Now just hoping for some discount.

mike_291990 25 March, 2015 @ 3:48 pm

Yeah same. I was going to buy them actually but I was put off when I saw they would be free. If they ever went on sale I’d probably grab them as well.

LFMartins86 25 March, 2015 @ 2:11 pm   44

Is the Pro Evolution Soccer only for some EU regions? It´s still at normal price in the Portuguese and Spanish stores.

ScaryRhinos 25 March, 2015 @ 2:13 pm   45

That’s a sale!

Fleexie 25 March, 2015 @ 2:35 pm   46

Seems like the European customers are second row again.
PS+ will be announced next week and we will not be able to get them until later AGAIN.
Sony why is it you people can’t act better towards your customers? Why is it because we are Europeans we have to WAIT for the Americans yet again. Second time you do this.

“We can’t release Plus games on 1st April if it’s still 31st March in one territory.” Pathetic excuse. Let the Americans get it a bit earlier? Why let us wait? WE are also paying customers/subscribers.
This may be your brilliant April Fools.
Read up on what you wrote the day you announced that the Europeans would get the announcements the last Wednesday of the month and we would have the games available the first Wednesday of the month. The first Wednesday of April 2015 is April 1st. Not later.

I am getting tired of you favoring Americans and neglecting the Europeans.

Or just make them wait until their first Tuesday of the month whist still giving us the games on our first Wednesday of the month and let us go first and make America wait for a change. Its funny how a new rule has been brought forward just to suit the American timetable.
    This preferential treatment thing is going to far now and considering we pay the most for PS Plus and everything else maybe we should be put first.

We are still waiting the Powers TV show that the US

Not sure why my post was cut off. I was saying we are still waiting for the Powers TV show that the US got weeks ago, content that you own yourselves and can release how you see fit without any licensing constraints. Netflix release all there original content worldwide on the exact same day so why can’t Sony?

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 3:40 am

And yet your blog posts have more intelligent posters.

Guess its some of our consolation.

Hilarious post by the way.

Skydancerx 25 March, 2015 @ 2:37 pm   47

“Good” Sale. But still have to complain about the GoW Sale. US Starts this week with the GoW Sale. They show Vita Love, the GOW PSP Versions are on sale. In EU not, pretty bad.

StevenJamesHyde 25 March, 2015 @ 3:39 pm

The Vita GoW collections are cross-buy with PS3. Buy the discounted PS3 collections and you’ll get the Vita versions included

Rezolution77 30 March, 2015 @ 3:42 am

Better to ask why the GoW HD origins collection isn’t on Vita yet.

counterUAVbaby 25 March, 2015 @ 2:41 pm   48

The only game I need now is GTA III which is on sale until tomorrow for 2 euros, but I don’t have an money damn it. 🙁

HNorbert 25 March, 2015 @ 2:46 pm   49

I hope TLoU: Left Behind will get a huge discount someday. 12 GBP is just way too much. I could get the base game for less, and on a disc. :/

Chocobo115 25 March, 2015 @ 2:47 pm   50

SAO is still too expensive for a game with no retail release. Will consider it when it goes below 7 euro.

Load all