Posted

One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 coming to PS4, PS3 and PS Vita this summer

Plus, find out more on the unique collector’s Doflamingo Edition

Attention pirates of the sea! We’re huge One Piece fans at Bandai Namco Games and always relish the opportunity to work on a brand new One Piece games. The Pirate Warriors series has been quite a success in Europe, and a third episode is on its way packed with new characters, new moves, and more of the One Piece storyline!

screenshot

Luffy and the Strawhat Crew are setting sail to your consoles: One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 is coming to PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita in stores and on the PSN in August 2015! Get ready to play through the entire story from Fuschia village, where everything started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil Donquixote Doflamingo.
The game will feature the debut of Sabo, Luffy’s “brother” from the manga and anime! Other playable characters will include fan favorite Shanks of the Red-Haired Pirates, but also Lucci, Moria, Tashigi, Magellan and Ivankov for the first time!

OPPW3_Beautyshot-Metalbox

Pre-order the game at participating retailers and get an exclusive “3 Brothers” metal case featuring Luffy, Ace & Sabo, and a DLC pack with 2 costumes and 2 quests that won’t be available for sale later: Luffy as a giant fish and Sabo dressed as Lucy!

As is par for the course at Bandai Namco Games, we’ve prepared a unique collector’s edition for the fans. The Doflamingo Edition for PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 includes the game and an exclusive Doflamingo sculpture figurine! It’s quite a beauty, I must say.

That’s it for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3, but we’ll be back soon with more info. In the meantime, why not grab the previous games in the series? Many One Piece titles are on sale during the PSN’s Easter Sale! Get One Piece Pirate Warriors and One Piece Pirate Warriors 2!

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter to say up to date on the latest news!

OPPW3_Beautyshot-Collector

28 Comments
0 Author replies
EndlessNaraku 30 March, 2015 @ 13:15

Gonna get OP:PW2 on the Easter Sale, looking forward for this one :)

I can’t wait for the day the next DBZ + One Piece game releases on PS4/PC/One without being cross-gen.
That will be a splendidly glorious day.

This looks amazing! I really like the pre-order edition’s metal case. The bonus items are also quite nice! Will pre-order this game for sure! Can’t wait for this to release!

isshak_gravi 30 March, 2015 @ 16:58
3.1

I love this comment :D do check with your retailer if they have the offer before doing so!

I’m not into Dynasty Warrior esque games, but I must say Bandai Namco that I really appreciate the continuing support you give to anime games and Japanese culture.

I am so anticipating J-Stars Victory VS + and it will be one of the games I get a PS4 for. :)

Plus Naruto Storm 4 may end up being a birthday present, alongside Godzilla. :)

That spoiler on the image, sigh. Might catch up someday with the anime.

isshak_gravi 30 March, 2015 @ 16:55
5.1

Sorry about that!

isshak_gravi 30 March, 2015 @ 16:55
5.2

Don’t forget to check with your local store if they have the offer before preordering!

where is digimon on my vita, isshak

Holy shiz Digimon. You’re a genius.

Isshak, where are our Digimans on our Vitas. Isshaaak :'(

Holy [MODERATED] Digimon. You’re a genius.

Isshak, where are our Digimans on our Vitas. Isshaaak :'(

madmanwithabox12 30 March, 2015 @ 14:04

You know what the people want Namco. The people want Digimon. I’m confident given Namco’s recent successes on Vita, the countless requests and Sony’s Third Party Productions team that this will happen. It has to happen. It has to.

8.1

Truth to be said… I’d rather Bandai Namco released Tales of Innocence R than Digimon… though perfect option would be just releasing both…

ahh… and not to forget God Eater 2 Rage Burst… this and ToIR for me (personal opinion) have bigger priority than Digimons (but I understand you wanting Digimons… seems like a nice game)

And still naively hoping that one day they will release SAO:HF with nice retail (yeah I know naive… but who wouldn’t want nice bundle of new and old SAO?)

As for One Piece/Naruto games… well… don’t really care. I guess it is good that those are released, there might be some who like those games. But not me.

That metal case looks so beautiful. But so does the figurine…

Why doesn’t the collector’s edition have those pre-order bonuses?

9.1

I may be wrong, but what’s to say you can’t pre-order the collector’s edition, and have the figurine AND the metal case? Pre-order bonuses should apply to any pre-order, regardless of the version you’re getting.

Billybobbean 30 March, 2015 @ 14:44

Will the vita version be physical?

supersmith2500 30 March, 2015 @ 15:41
10.1

Confirmed.

infernalmonkey1 30 March, 2015 @ 15:57
10.2

Yep, Europe’s getting a physical Vita version. No ‘Doflamingo Edition’ for Vita though.

supersmith2500 30 March, 2015 @ 15:39

Not to go off-topic but I really love to see Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and God Eater 2: Rage Burst hitting EU/US very soon. These games looks really good and has received countless number of requests via Gio Corsi’s #buildingthelist campaign. I really enjoyed Gods Eater Burst on PSP as well as Sword Art Online on PSVita.

I may pick this up and J-Stars Victory Vs+ for Vita. : )

Bandai Namco, I love you. Will definitely get the Vita version! Same goes for J-Stars! …and Digimon, God Eater and Tales of Innocence R eventually… Please…

ohh yeah, been watching streams of this it looks nice.
The previous game was nice. Been spending many hours playing it on my Vita ^^ Will probably buy it there again…But then again that Mingo statue looks enticing….Decisions decisions

isshak_gravi 30 March, 2015 @ 16:56

Might get this one, however I better get the second One Piece game first.

Anyway beside this I am really looking forward for your next Naruto game.

Well I know I’m buying this on release but I can’t decide which version. The statue looks great but oh man that steel case is really nice!

ummagummachild 31 March, 2015 @ 05:19

An interesting looking game. Will surely keep a tab on it and if the difficulty level isn’t too spiked then surely gonna buy it… Happy #psvita to time

how about exclusive studio ghibli game with exclusive anime movie

i think ni no kuni kinda games are way better then this dynasty warriors kinda gaming

I can’t seem to find the collector’s edition for preorder anywhere in the UK. Also, many places don’t even have the regular verrsion for preorder. It’s on Amazon but apparently just the regular plastic case version.

Do you get the steel case and DLC if you preorder the CE?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history