Limited edition Batman Arkham Knight PS4 unveiled

Your first look at a stylish new hardware bundle, available this June

I know many of you are eagerly waiting for the final installment of Rocksteady Studio’s Batman Arkham series, Batman: Arkham Knight . And today, I’m pleased to announce a new PlayStation 4 design we’re offering that pays homage to the epic series, exclusively available through the Limited Edition Batman Arkham Knight PS4 Bundle.

PS4_BAT_Bundle__2D_LE_1427732459

This limited edition  bundle will include the limited edition Steel Grey PS4 with a custom Batman: Arkham Knight design, a matching DUALSHOCK 4 Wireless Controller in Steel Grey, the explosive finale to the Arkham series Batman: Arkham Knight on Blu-Ray, along with exclusive bonus content the Scarecrow Nightmare that’s available to play on PS4. In the Scarecrow Nightmare you will be able to play three extra missions – as a solar eclipse plunges Gotham into darkness, you’ll need all the Batmobile’s arsenal to face off against a monstrous 100ft Scarecrow and his army.

DN_011 DN_020DN_CO-OP_004

In addition to the limited edition bundle, we’ll also have a Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 Bundle available which includes a PS4 and DS4 controller in Jet Black, Batman: Arkham Knight on Blu-Ray as well as the exclusive Scarecrow Missions. Both bundles will be released on June 23rd, the same day as the standalone game.

PS4_BAK_Bundle_3D_standard_1427732341

Plus, all PS4 owners will get access to bonus content first, including additional in-game missions and custom skins for Batman and the Batmobile. All of this will be available when both the bundles and the game launch on June 23rd.

Watch the trailer below and get ready to be the Batman on PS4!

45 Comments
0 Author replies
StevenJamesHyde 31 March, 2015 @ 15:07

“I can’t wait for Batman Arkham Knight! I want it so much that I’ll buy a limited edition console! Limited edition game, though? Nah, I’ll stick with the standard thanks,” said no-one ever

luminos-gamer_c2 03 April, 2015 @ 11:59
1.1

Going to sell my white ps4 but even if they bring out the controller seperate il be happy it’s just grey + hope it comes out in every country in the world. Thanks for reading Please leave a like. !$!

madmanwithabox12 31 March, 2015 @ 15:08

Price? I want to get me one of these.

lucasger2000 04 April, 2015 @ 18:46
2.1

the price in euro`s is avrage on site`s 450 euro

2.2

Hi

Oh my god, that console is so gorgeous!
Please tell me the limited Batman-themed console will be coming to Australia, I need it!
Looking forward to Arkham Knight :D

Beautiful, for France too or not for France !!!!

Oh my god, I was going to be getting a PS4 with this being one of the reasons why.

Now that I’ve seen that bundle, I’m gonna get some credit on my vouchers towards the Arkham Knight bundle!

Looks gorgeous. This, 20th anniversary edition and MGS5 limited edition console shows how beautiful limited edition consoles could look when you put some effort in it. Still I would love if you guys would not forget about people who already own a PS4 and don’t have funds to buy another one. Instead why not to release those limited edition controllers separately? This silver one looks amazing. I would by one in a heartbeat.

madmanwithabox12 31 March, 2015 @ 15:38

As a side note Sony. Would be awesome to see some limited edition Vitas put out. It’s been out for three years and there’s not one limited edition that I can remember.. PS4 has been out a year and already seen 20th anniversary, Arkham Knight, Dragon Quest, MGSV versions etc. Would be cool to maybe get a P4D Vita or something.

7.1

You know Sony doesn’t care about Vita right? It’s not a dedicated handheld to them, but just a companion device.

to anyone buying the batman ps4 , do not use the original limited edition gamepad with it , i had to replace 4 dualshocks already since i bought the ps4 last year , on each of em the right trigger broke and the analog stick plastic coating went off , you wont be able to get a repkacement for that gamepad so better save it and play with default version

8.1

You can just get analog stick covers and not worry about it. About the triggers never encountered a problem but I guess I don’t squeeze the living hell out of them.

8.2

All you have to do is call Sony, tell them that the controller is messed up and BAM free replacement.. They replaced all 3 of mine that the rubber wore off, for free.. and that was just an issue with the First batch of controllers.. since then they have modified the rubber molding on the DS4, and have fixed it.. I haven’t had a single problem with the new batches they sent me.

call-me-on-5 31 March, 2015 @ 15:51

Where I live, this was posted April 1st. This could be an April Fool’s Joke…. If not, please make it available in Australia. (Though I really don’t want to wait till late June to finally get a PS4)

9.1

Do you really think they would promote a new product as an April fools joke? Lol

Is it coming to Greece? Please reply thanks.

Who wants to buy my console so I can afford this?

Seeing as most of us already have a PS4 and won’t be getting this edition, at least make the controller available widepread, as it’s just silver with no logos.

Shut up and take my money!

Please tell me the faceplate is being sold seperately as well. I need it in my life

Shadowrave25 31 March, 2015 @ 18:06

It will cost £369.99 ($400 in US). I’d like to see more faceplates available and sold separately.

please let denmark get a chance pre-ordre this bundle… want it so mutch1!!!!

WhipAlejandro 31 March, 2015 @ 18:19

Saldrá para México?

Where can I preorder this?

Shame the controller won’t become available separately, or the faceplate. When will special edition face plates be sold here in the UK?

If you want freedom wars 2 on vita, spread the word… https://twitter.com/gameovergreggy/status/582967539275272193

Will this be available in Portugal?

21.1

Espero que sim quero comprar uma

European_Gamer 31 March, 2015 @ 20:04

Is that the Metal Slime Edition with a Batman faceplate?

Omg that looks amazing too bad I already have a glacier white ps4

rangelgigi4444 01 April, 2015 @ 00:41

Can I get just the controller?

Gunner_gebbe1 01 April, 2015 @ 01:46

where can preorde?
available in USA??

I want… Available in Europe?how can I shop?help

Just had a look on game website for UK and they are taking preorders starting at £369 for the limited edition. Think Amazon will be taking orders too.

i searching,can’t find for europe,i’m from italy

I hope this will come with mini action figures! :)

I so want 1, hope it comes to Australia, as you can, Batman wants a Batman PS4!!!!

Send this to New Zealand it beautiful

Wonderful I love it

Shut up and take my money!!

luminos-gamer_c2 03 April, 2015 @ 11:52

Already have the white ps4 but i hope they sell the controller seperate it only grey plus hope it makes it’s way to Australia and Greece mostly every country in the world! Might actaully sell my white one to get it !$! Thanks for reading Please leave a like.

Will it be available in Europe? So far I only found pre-order links for the U.S.

lucasger2000 04 April, 2015 @ 18:47

the best and the only reason for a ps4!!!

Any idea how many units will be released in the UK?

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history