LittleBigPlanet 3 Adventure Time Level Kit arrives today

Join Finn and Jake for a grand adventure in a new DLC pack

The ever-adventurous Sackboy embarks on an adventure like no other this week when he finds himself transported to the Land of Ooo in the Adventure Time Level Kit.

You will encounter many other characters from the Cartoon Network animated series – and will even be able to find all sorts of goodies to pick up and add to your ever-expanding collection of creative goodies in your Popit.

The Adventure Time Level Kit features a playable Gallery Level containing:

• 16 materials, four objects, 25 decorations and 81 stickers to design with!
  • Two original music tracks (“A Blip and a Bubble”, “Manlorette Party”), on interactive music track (“Zombie Loop”) and three cinematic stingers (“Tragedy of Jake”, “Level 1” and “Distortion Dirge”) by original Adventure Time composer, Tim Kiefer.
  • Land of Ooo level background
  • A bonus Fionna costume

All of these items are just waiting to be found by your Sackboy or Sackgirl to bring back to LittleBigPlanet!

AdventureTime-header

Your Adventure Time experience just wouldn’t be complete without being able to pick up some brand new costumes and our latest costume pack will fill your Popit with five new costumes for Sackboy, OddSock, Toggle and Swoop featuring some of your favourite Adventure Time characters.

Finn, Jake, Ice King, Gunter and The Cosmic Owl are all featured in the Adventure Time Costume Pack which can be picked up for £4.99 or purchased individually for £1.69 each, whilst the Adventure Time Level Kit can be purchased for £3.99.

AT_treehouse_02AT_candykingdom_02

We’re really looking forward to hearing all about your adventures with Jake and Finn and hope you will all bring a piece of the Land of Ooo back to your LittleBigPlanet creations! We can’t wait to see what you create with these new goodies!

AT_icekingdom_03

LittleBigPlanet 3: Adventure Time Avatars available for FREE!
Add a bit of LittleBigPlanet and Adventure Time to your PSN profile with our range of new avatars featuring Sackboy and all his friends dressed up in their favourite new costumes!

GunterIce KingJakeFionna

Cosmic Owl 01

You can pick up these fab avatars for FREE following the steps below:

1. Save the avatar image from the blog post to your device with the PlayStation app installed.
  2. Cosmic Owl 02

3. Upload the avatar image via the app for use as your PSN profile image, which would show on PS4.

So pick up the brand new Adventure Time Level Kit and these free avatars to have a grand old time with Sackboy, Finn, Jake and all of their friends!

Visit us online!
LittleBigPlanet.com
Forums
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube

Finn

27 Comments
3 Author replies
renaultmilton 29 April, 2015 @ 15:07

I WAS surprised at this! Adventure Time is My FAVORITE TV-Show! And one question, why is Jake costume is for OddSock? Little dissapointed (sorry if i spelled it wrong). Also Thanks to Tarsier for this DLC! I Love IT! :D

Steven Isbell 29 April, 2015 @ 15:27
1.1

Because Jake is a dog… And OddSock is…
Err… Well… They’re an OddSock!

I wish they would first fix old DLC before releasing new ones. For example: my God of War DLC (and a few others) doesn’t work on the PS4. I hope this gets fixed ASAP. Still a great game for local multiplayer though.

Steven Isbell 29 April, 2015 @ 15:24
2.1

We’re aware of these DLC issues and still working hard on them.
We have fixed the majority now and just need to fix the handful of items that still have issues.

God of War is one of the items we’re aware there is an issue with and will be looking to get fixed soon.

Thanks for the reply, looking forward to those fixes!

That’s awesome!!! Unfortunately I changed my internet today and apparently PSN on the PS3 is blocked, so hopefully I’ll get it unblocked tomorrow and jump back into LBP3!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not a big fan of the level structure in LBP3 with the hub but still waiting for some good sales on level kits ;)

Robinworldwide 29 April, 2015 @ 15:36

Is there any story DLC planned or just costumes and level kits?

Steven Isbell 29 April, 2015 @ 16:10
5.1

We have a few plans up our sleeve for future content… ;)

Why is this game still broken?
I got kicked out of an animation into my pod after the first level and more of this things are happening.
I also find the whole menu structure confusing.
I played 1 and 2 but 3 is a big disapointment for me.

If I had known about this yesterday, I wouldn’t have spent the last of my money on a game in the discount sale.

Plus I wish the avatars were available on the avatar browser because the PlayStation App has been broken for months. Doesn’t allow me to sign in at all.

DieFliedermouse 29 April, 2015 @ 15:54

Mathematical!

Is it just a level kid or also playable levels? I will get it if it’s also playable level.

9.1

It has a gallery level, similar to the Monster, History and Incredibles Level Kits.

When are you going to add more PS Plus Cloud Storage? LBP3 eats up 500 MB alone, 1GB is not enough for PS4 and right now it’s stopping people for playing games like LBP3.

Xbox One has unlimited cloud storage for save games…

10.1

This isn’t the place to post that. This is a developer post.

supersmith2500 29 April, 2015 @ 16:31

In speaking of Cartoon Network characters. I even made KND and will soon create the Powerpuff Girls. So possible fan-created Cartoon Network sack characters in the future? ;)

AyakashiOsaru 29 April, 2015 @ 19:04

Will there be a BMO costume?
You can’t do this without a BMO costume!! :D

Any updates on LBP Hub?

supersmith2500 29 April, 2015 @ 21:01

You guys really need to fix this game. This game is full of bugs and minor crashes that are not fixed such as.

* Older levels and backgrounds from LBP 1&2 has the layer glitch meaning you can clip into the scenery.
* Costumes reset if you exit or reset the level before Sackboy re-enters the level if it dies.
* So many DLC issues.

14.1

“So many DLC issues.”

yet whilst these issues are still ongoing, MORE DLC are being released to glean more income when more resources should have been put into getting the DLC we already purchased actually useable.

14.2

When making your own levels you can shift the background back and forth as well as left/right/up/down to avoid the clipping. Because they didn’t require collision in the originals, it was just an oversight, not a glitch.

Dang I wanted it on ps vita

I REALLY need the omega letter from the God of War DLC to make my pod like I have it if lbps1+2. I see you say they are being de-issued but it has been long enough now to get these issues remediated by now, right? I cannot seem to find Sebastian’s afro from lbp2 either…

Now how does someone lead the score exactly at 4,000,000 points in the Contraption Challenge: The Wheel Deal when the next closest player at second place has 13, 564?

testeqnvaipresta 30 April, 2015 @ 13:26

Please fix perfomace issues in the original game before release something new, fist rhings fist and the game very slow during the menus and often the gameplsy freezes for 1-3 sec during gameplay!

Co-op in this game is bugged.
It’s a Nightmare to play in local co-op with my son.

Fix bugs and then release DLC’s.

19.1

They can do both. Modellers can’t do a coder’s job and vice versa.

Willivraison0up 30 April, 2015 @ 16:01

next pack could be Diablo 3 Reaper of Souls? It would be a very good package and all the characters could be customized!

I just bought this DLC and was really excited to get into it but right at the beginning something has gone wrong. Half of my Fionna outfit didn’t get added to my poppit. I collected qll the prize bubvles for thw outfit and some parta just vanished. I tried reloading the whole game and that didn’t work. I really don’t know what to do :(

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history