New on PlayStation Store: The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Farming Simulator 15, more

CD Projekt’s unmissable open world epic goes live this week

First and foremost this week, the impossibly epic The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Explore a stunning fantasy world, take on a vast array of quests, engross yourself in the story and more. If you’re clamouring for something rich, engrossing and immersive, The Witcher 3 will answer your prayers.

Elsewhere on PlayStation Store, it’s time to get back on your tractor with Farming Simulator 15 on PS3 and PS4, and there’s a brand new expansion for Destiny with new maps, new modes and new gear.

As for special offers, you’ll find a range of classic portable titles to tuck into, as well as The Order 1886 as the deal of the week. See our regular PlayStation Store discounts post for a full list of savings.

PlayStation 4

Life Is Strange Episode 3
Price: £3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55

EP4173-NPEB02245_00-WEIRDPARKSHOW000_en_THUMBIMG
Weird Park: The Final Show
Price: £11.99/€14.99/AU$22.95

EP4015-NPED00269_00-GSHINMEGAM000001_en_THUMBIMG
Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer’s Call (PS2 Classic)
Not available Belgium, Denmark, Finland, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Sweden, Turkey, Ukraine
Price: £6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95

PS4 DLC

Battlefield Hardline

• Deluxe Upgrade
    Price: £15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

• Fighter Force Costume
    Set Price: £17.99/€21.99/AU$32.95 (or £1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95 each)

Destiny

• House of Wolves
    Price: £19.99/€19.99/AU$24.95

Farming Simulator 2015

• Lamborghini Nitro 120
    Price: £0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45

LittleBigPlanet 3

• Octodad: Dadliest Catch Costume (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Thomas Was Alone Mini Pack (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

Mortal Kombat X

• Kold War Pack
    Price: £3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95

Rocksmith

• Slayer Song Pack (£9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95)
  • Raining Blood – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Angel Of Death – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Seasons In The Abyss – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • South Of Heaven – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Dead Skin Mask – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)

The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt

• Expansion Pass
    Price: £19.99/€24.99/AU$35.95

Toukiden

• Mission Collection 3 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Mission Collection 4 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 5 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 6 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 7 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Mission Collection 8 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 9 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 10 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)
  • Mission Collection 11 (£1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95)
  • Mission Collection Set 1 (£3.29/€3.99/AU$5.95)
  • Mission Collection Set 2 (£3.99/€4.99/AU$7.55)

PS3 DLC

Battlefield Hardline

• Deluxe Upgrade (£15.99/€19.99/AU$29.95)

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

• Fighter Force Costume Set (£17.99/€21.99/AU$32.95, or 1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95 each)

Destiny Expansion

• House of Wolves (£19.99/€19.99/AU$24.95)

Farming Simulator 2015

• Lamborghini Nitro 120 (£0.79/€0.99/AU$1.45)

Rocksmith

• Slayer Song Pack (£9.49/€11.99/AU$17.95)
  • Raining Blood – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Angel Of Death – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Seasons In The Abyss – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • South Of Heaven – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Dead Skin Mask – Slayer (£2.49/€2.99/AU$4.55)
  • Rage Against The Machine Pack 1 (£7.99/€9.99/AU$14.95)
  • Rage Against The Machine Pack 2 (£6.49/€7.99/AU$11.95)
121 Comments
14 Author replies
Shadowdragoon 20 May, 2015 @ 14:32

Please be polite and keep trolling out of the thread to avoid the whole tread getting deleted because of 1 or two trolls again. As last week, the replies was close to polite, the thread was not deletead.

Any new information on Cross Region Gifting. Now, EU might be helping in a way whit some part of the legal issues preventing gifting of region locked games of this, as EU wants to ban Region-locking. (Just Google “The European Commission Wants To Remove Regional Locking On Digital Goods”).
Like steam have had for years. And still do for gifts purchased from US-version.

I do mean gifts would have to be purchased as gift. (not transferral of used). Like how you can get physical copies from abroad, you should be able to get digital ones too.

How soon are the following titles getting on the SEN store?
PSP:
Final Fantasy Crisis Core
Ghost in the Shell: Stand alone Complex
Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (yes I know of 2.5 hd remake, but that’s not playable on portable device is it? ;) )
P...

Show full comment

How soon are the following titles getting on the SEN store?
PSP:

Digimon World 2003
ChronoTrigger/Cross
Dino Crisis 1
Dino Crisis 2
Legend of Dragoon
Secret Agent Clank

Why I keep asking (for the PSP ones), I got most of these on UMD, but I do not want to have to drag the PSP whit me in addition to the Vita. And for those that do not get (portable i.e., Vita) remakes, it would be sad that people would not get to play them in the future. I addition, soon these could be fun to play on PS TV device. You know that poor device will need all the games it can get, just as the Vita.. Also added some games to the list by request.

Second, For those recommending creating accounts in other territory’s, that is against TOS, and can result in account ban. (And it do not work on the Vita as its single account)..

Oh, and to anyone complaining about me reposting, if they (SCEE, Not other people) would just take time to reply, something like: We have brought your suggestions to the correct people/departments. Id shut up (about the things in the post) for at least a few months.

1.1

Ridiculous.

1.2

How the hell do you post this so quick. I thought I was gonna have you beat today.

1.3

You’re trolling by posting this every week.

Show more replies
X_Blood_Curse_X 20 May, 2015 @ 14:35

Harvest Moon, where you at yo?

natsume are supposed to be getting in contact with SCEE, i tweeted them last week and made them aware of the issue, apparently they submitted it last year lol so SCEE is slow i guess

2.2

From submission to publishing can take up to a month, and that’s assuming it passes QC.

2.3

Hero of Leaf Valley is on sale today, maybe they’re trying to get you off their backs whilst they sort it out ;)

Show more replies

And hey, Jawad… not sure if you ever read my posts lately, but i have an issue with Oddworld New ‘n’ Tasty DLC since they were released on PS4. I bought the game on release last summer because i was interested in the cross-buy option (i eventually got the PS3 version thanks to that, and will eventually get the Vita version) and PS+ members could obtain both DLC packs for free during the first weeks after the release.

The Oddworld official site clearly states that this DLC should be PERMANENTLY mine even after PS+ expiration: http://www.oddworld.com/2014/07/new-n-tastys-uk-european-quikbuy-details/ (read the bottom of the page)

Show full comment

However, as of May 2015, both DLC still have an expiration date, the same as the rest of my PS+ content. They’re basically treated like normal PS+ content, which isn’t supposed to happen, according to the aforementioned web page. I’ve tried contacting the devs months ago, and i was told the problem was eventually fixed, which isn’t true at all. Contacting PlayStation Support was a total waste of time, too. I’ve tried contacting the Oddworld support, they replied, but thought you guys fixed the problem, and would contact you again.

Could you please address this issue or report it? And on a side note, where’s the Rachel Master DLC for the first Ninja Gaiden Sigma on PS3?

3.1

I actually phoned Sony customer services about that and apparently the DLC is only ours as long as we are ps plus members. I call total BS because the articles leading up to the release sure as to hell didn’t read that way.

Jawad Ashraf 20 May, 2015 @ 16:12
3.2

Hey.

I’ve fed it back to our operations team to look into further. Thanks for the extra info supplied – this helps immensely!

Should hopefully get word back this week, if all goes well.

3.3

Thanks for answering, i’ll ask again next week. Also, you didn’t answer my other question…

Rock Band 3 DLC???

“R U Mine?” -A rctic Monkeys
“Shepherd of Fire” – Avenged Sevenfold
“Something from Nothing” – Foo Fighters
“Rize of the Fenix” – Tenacious D
“Back to the Shack” – Weezer
“I Still Believe” – Frank Turner (free)

Fred promised to look into it, could you please find out what’s happening with the content?

Rocksmith 2014 (PS4)

There’s still some tracks and packs missing… i’m still waiting for 2 Rise Against songs “Give It All” and “Prayer Of The Refugee”.

4.1

I reckon we better pack a flask and a sarnie, Graffin. I get the idea that we’ve still got a long wait ahead, in spite of the acknowledgement and assurances last week.

jakeellis02 20 May, 2015 @ 15:26
4.2

Still awaiting the above tracks since they have been out over 4 months ago now.

Meanwhile I have compiled a list of other RockBand tracks which I’ve been trying to purchase from the UK Store but the ‘buy’ button is unavailable:

Weight Of The World – Evanescence
Call Me When You’re Sober – Evanescence
Bring Me To Life – Evanescence
Piece Of My Heart – Janis Joplin
Chest Fever (Live) – The Band

Is there any reason why these are still showing in the store but are unavailable to purchase?

Thank you again for your support!

Fred Dutton 20 May, 2015 @ 15:44
4.3

Hey there gang. I’m chasing an update to my update from last week ;) Hold tight.

Show more replies
infernalmonkey1 20 May, 2015 @ 14:38

Wow, this is the worst Euro store update in months.

Farming Simulator is $49.99 on US Store which is about £33 ($1=£0.65 approx) but £44.99 here. Game.co.uk has it for £30.99 so was expecting £35 roughly. Guess I won’t be buying digital version :/

clarkes1990 20 May, 2015 @ 14:47
6.1

US don’t pay tax on digital content. We pay 20% Tax.
So £33 with tax is £40.

6.2

US does have tax on digital, depends on the state

Clarkes1909- They only actually started paying that tax very recently. Besides the £30 price in most retailers is with tax. So its still £15 more

Show more replies

Hi Jawad,

Just wondering if we would be seeing the Arcade Archives come to our neck of the woods in the near future?

I’d like to know this too. I want Double Dragon!

*sigh no pigeon fancier this week

SERGEANT-Q6R 20 May, 2015 @ 14:40

HI Jawad
I can’t get the New destiny DLC in Qatari store
Final fantasy HD theme for ps4 ?!

There should be a PS Trophy for beating Shadowdragon to first post on these blogs.
Rarity would be 0.1% easily.

10.1

It was won last week, then.

10.2

Hence the 0.1% :-)

UniQ_Gamer_NL 20 May, 2015 @ 14:47

Any update on the Dark World DLC for TowerFall Ascension?

Fred Dutton 20 May, 2015 @ 17:20
11.1

There’s not a confirmed release date yet unfortunately. As soon as there is, we’ll pass on the news.

What happened to Tower fall dark world?

Hi Fred (Jawad doesn’t respond to us proles, people) So I got impatient and paid £24.99 for the Kombat Pass. . . Thing is, I thought it was kind of like a season pass, so I am wondering why the Kold War pack wants me to pay for it?

If it doesn’t can somebody tell me exactly what is in the Kombat pack besides Tanya, Predator, Tremor and Jason? as those only equal £15.96 in value :/ (They are £3.99 aren’t they, I can’t see the prices)

13.1

It looks like only the samurai character skin pack (day one dlc) was additionaly included with the Kombat season pass. Unfortunately this has become typical behaviour of WB games and most other publishers to continually gauge money out of gamers. Expect to see more of these character skin packs released, probably one every few weeks ($5.95 a pop here in Aus). Sorry but I won’t be paying for this game almost twice over to get all of the dlc, Neatherealm and WB can get stuffed for all I care. I will be buying the Komplete edition in 9 to 12 months and only then at a discounted price under $50. This nickel and dime way of selling additional content has become ridiculous.

ANearsightedGuy 20 May, 2015 @ 14:52

SMT 3 not available in Sweden? That’s a shame. Do you know if this will change in the future?

PS_TrophyHunter 20 May, 2015 @ 14:53

I preordered Wither 3 Wild Hunt + Expansion pass on PS4 but according to the UK store the expansion pass is still asking me to pay £19.99. Do I own the expansion pass or not?

Jawad Ashraf 20 May, 2015 @ 16:55
15.1

You ought to have this entitled to you now, but if you do experience ongoing issues please contact consumer services to assist further.

Towerfall Dark World ?

Jawad Ashraf 20 May, 2015 @ 16:54
16.1

No news of it yet, but hopefully not far off.

Such Vita. Much Wow.

Why have SCEE raised the price of Witcher 3 again? It originally went up for pre-order at £40.46, then it was raised to £46.99 and yesterday it was raised to £49.99. Same game on Xbox is £44.99, why is it £5 more on PS4?

18.1

I can answer that last point.

On PSN the publisher chooses their EU orice from a list or presets, SCEE then convert this to GBP by spinning the intern on a chair and having him throw a dart with his left hand. Joking obviously.

Basically, publishers set their price in Euros, SCEE set the UK price from that.

Again I’d like to thank Teemu from Frogmind Studios for being the first publisher to be frank and honest about PSN regional pricing.

18.2

Interesting, thanks for the info! I’ll take this up on the CD PR forums.

Come on Fred, Jawad. It looked like we were making progress on the Rock Band 3 issue last week. “We’re not ignoring this” was the gist of Fred’s update, so let’s not go back to doing just that.

Fred Dutton 21 May, 2015 @ 12:39
19.1

See below – tracks will be going live on 26th May.

19.2

Cheers Fred. Good news indeed – equally as good to see such an increased level of engagement between the blog managers and the customers over the past week or so. Lessons learnt, hopefully!

StefNighthawk 20 May, 2015 @ 15:20

Yet another PS2 Classic not available in …

cowboyyeehaa1 20 May, 2015 @ 15:24

Avoid the Destiny expansion like the plague if anyone cares for my advice. Blind robbery for a pitiful amount of content.

Also disappointing to see the price of a project cars season pass. £45 for the base game – which came with a pretty bare bones car list – so £70 for “the complete game”, really? GT6 has been updating with free content to this day.

These companies are really beginning to take the pee with their dlc models. DlC expansions used to add, on the whole, valued additional content for players who were pleased with a completed base game – now it tends to involve draining the coffers of players who unreasonably expected a complete game.

21.1

Couldn’t agree with you more cowboy. $145 for Project Cars including the season pass here in Aus in order to get the complete experience, quite frankly its laughable. On top of that it wouldn’t surprise me if Bandai Namco decided to release extra content at an additional cost not included with the season pass. I don’t know what planet most publishers and developers are on but the current pricing of triple AAA games/dlc and the way they are sold going forward is not sustainable in my opinion.

21.2

The DLC for project cars is sold as Season Pass 2015. I expect there will be a Season Pass 2016 thereafter. Bandai Namco have nothing to learn with regard to milking a few quid out of a game.

ADAMJAMESXX 20 May, 2015 @ 20:48
21.3

lol better watch out a destiny obsessive will eat you for that comment and hey house of wolves is totally different other than fighting on the same planet against the same monsters sarcasm aside at best it should have cost £5 for what little content there is.

Dead or Alive 5 Last Round

Fighter Force Costume
Set Price: £17.99/€21.99/AU$32.95 (or £1.69/€1.99/AU$2.95 each)

again a problem with the DLC for DOA5LR in the EU store
The People with the Seasonpass don’t get the costumes for Free .. please fix it

22.1

Yep, looks like it isnt taking the season pass into account again.
I thought they had fixed the issue with the Senran Kagura pack, as that worked without a problem for me.

Fred, Jawed, could you get someone onto this. And maybe put a reminder in for the next set of DLC for the game ? (The next one will be last pack included with the season pass)

YUSSSSS! FARMING SIMULATOR 15!! Oh…what’s that? Witcher 3? Yeah…looks kinda cool I guess…

PS_TrophyHunter 20 May, 2015 @ 17:51
23.1

I would prefer to get Farming Simulator over Witcher 3 there’s been 15 of them so it must be better than a game that has only 2 sequels right?……… LMAO.

23.2

The 15 means 2015, not 15th game… there are probably 5-6 games in total.

Daisuki_Tsukasa 20 May, 2015 @ 15:38

Nothing for Vita? Not even a mention of Hyperdimension Neptunia Action Unleashed which is meant to be coming on Friday?

24.1

The digital release (in Europe) for Hyperdimension Neptunia U Action Unleashed is on the 27th, as found here: http://ideafintl.com/updates/2015/04/17/1656.html

Daisuki_Tsukasa 20 May, 2015 @ 16:10
24.2

Wow, I’m glad I went the physical then.

AussieOutsider 20 May, 2015 @ 15:40

Going to Join in on the Rock Band DLC comments once again… where’s the promised update?

Fred Dutton 21 May, 2015 @ 12:39
25.1

Sorry for the wait, but I have an update – look out for a batch of tracks on 26th May.

Great week for ‘The Witcher’ fans & I hope you’re all loving the latest edition.

I’ve never played any versions of the game and was really thinking about buying ‘The Witcher 3’. One honest review said that in terms of game play, new comers will be able to blend in to it eventually. However, in terms of the story, new comers will find it similar to watching ‘Game of Thrones’ from season 3, after skipping season 1 & 2.

That’s the only reason I skipped out on it. I really enjoy the story to games, so I guess I’ll just be very patient with this franchise and play catch up.

Jawad Ashraf 20 May, 2015 @ 16:50
26.1

I shall be playing catch up like you :)

26.2

You should be ok actually.
While it has some nod backs to the previous games, it is largely its own individual story, so you dont have to worry about missing out on alot of back-story.

DieFliedermouse 21 May, 2015 @ 14:22
26.3

Hi Hilaveli. If it helps, try doing a search for “Witcher 2 the movie” on YouTube. There’s a few videos of heavily edited footage from the previous game to bring you up to speed on the characters and possible choices you can make that affect what happened in the third game. I reckon it’s well worth spending the time to get to know the supporting cast and political landscape of the world before jumping in.

Traction-XL 20 May, 2015 @ 15:55

How abaout fixing pc cars before you put out the dlc seasonpas…….

AussieOutsider 20 May, 2015 @ 16:07
27.1

“Fixing” Project Cars really has nothing to do with Sony… that’s up to the developer.

Hi Jawad,mind coaxing Fred into responding if he saw my response to his question in the “8 PlayStation stories you might have missed last week” thread? :)

I really want to see my “genre/sorting” back for PS1/2 ^^

Best Regards

Fred Dutton 20 May, 2015 @ 16:48
28.1

Hey Rildiz – sorry for missing your query earlier this week. I’ll need to speak to the relevant team – I’ll update you if I discover anything helpful.

28.2

Thanks a bunch Fred :)

Could you please confirm both PSP Syphon Filters work on Vita?
They both state they do in the description but only Dark Mirror appears on the Vita store.

madmanwithabox12 20 May, 2015 @ 16:26

No Vita games? Seriously? I can guarantee this would never happen to the PS4, even though Vita has supposedly more games in development than any other platform. Disappointing.

supersmith2500 20 May, 2015 @ 16:38
30.1

Well Disney Infinity 2.0 is due out in stores this Friday and so is Steins;Gate right?

30.2

@SuperSmith2500
Steins:Gate release date is set to [b]5th of June[/b]. It was already confirmed by PQube

That 22th of May was incorrect guess made by numerous shops.

Anyway worth remidning
pre-order version on Game UK will be coming with Artbook
there is also limited version on Rice Digital with artbook and other goods.

Huh no Vita games even digitally now.
I don’t get Sony, even if you guys don’t wish to release AAA budget titles on the Vita anymore, surely you could make sequels for titles like LocoRoco & Patapon etc
Need more first party support!!

Rock Band 3 DLC is missing
… like every week

So apparently if you install the Witcher 3’s beard and hairstyle DLC Geralt’s beard will stop growing dynamically… A little warning would have been great about it.

PS_TrophyHunter 20 May, 2015 @ 18:00
33.1

Hopefully a patch will be released to fix it…..

As Ayane1989 has already mentioned, the DLC for Dead or Alive 5 should be free for the season pass owners.
All the costumes still require payment for me at the moment.

Fred, Jawad, can you get someone to sort that out?

Psykotik101 20 May, 2015 @ 17:30

I bought witcher physically, with a code for the season pass. The code was accepted, but the store does not show it as purchased and it’s still asking me for 19.99 when I look at it on the store. So do I have this or not? Any help appreciated, or do I need to email support?

PS_TrophyHunter 20 May, 2015 @ 17:49
35.1

Same here but preordered it on the store hopefully it will be fixed soon as my download list says the expansion pass is in my download list but the store says i need to purchase it again :(

Project Cars season pass? it doesn’t exist in my store. I checked both the browser and on the console

Tazman-Baaring 20 May, 2015 @ 19:59
36.1

I don’t see it either. :/ An error???

AussieOutsider 20 May, 2015 @ 23:27
36.2

Definitely not available… I don’t see it either

Jawad Ashraf 21 May, 2015 @ 10:02
36.3

Unfortunately this was a mistake that filtered through. There won’t be a season pass for Project Cars. Blog post is being updated to remove this mention, too. Apologies.

Show more replies

err posted question on sales page by accident….

Where is the Toukiden dlc as its neither on ps4 nor pc store?

Why isn’t Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer’s Call available in Norway?

All these posts and no-one has mentioned Shin Megami Tensei: Nocturne / Lucifer’s Call finally getting a Classics release. One of the best examples of the series, every RPG fan should play this at least once.

If you are in a country that can get it (and it’s understandable why this one was not released in some places), then go out and buy it. You will not be disappointed – 100+ hours of brutal content for a budget price!

Great work on the Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer’s Call release. Not!

All those years and you finally release it at the end-of-life period for the PS3… only you don’t release it for all of EU even though you, Ghostlight, tease it for EU PSN with no mention of leaving out half the countries. Amateur hour again. When can we expect a release?

DieFliedermouse 21 May, 2015 @ 14:28
40.1

Who still says “Not!” at the end of sarcastic sentences? What is this, 1993?

Shin Megami Tensei: Lucifer’s Call (PS2 Classic) at last. Thank you.

Free Witcher3 Theme on US store among many other things like more titles, flash sales, ps+ discount , Ps now , more themes , loyalty rewards , movies and Tv…….. And most of all its much much cheaper.
There is NO TAX ON DIGITAL CONTENT !!!!! FACT!!!!!!

42.1

This seems to disagree:
From 1 January 2015, new EU tax rules will require value added tax (VAT) to be charged on paid digital content (like video games, apps, digital music and video) at the VAT rate of each EU country where its customers are based.

Yes You are correct to a point , Sony has been charging Europeans standard physical copy vat rates and higher in most cases for digital media since the psn store came into operation , but they have never paid corp tax to the value of those sales to the governments of the countries those products were sold in as the data is stored out of region , so we are still paying tax for nothing.
Movements are being made in government to redeem some of the lost revenue over the last few years.
And anything that happens for gamers will only mean a further price hike for the base prices now.
The loopholes sony microsoft apple amazon ebay facebook and the likes use are tightening.

I want people to be aware of what people pay in north America vs the world and the deals and content they receive which we dont get even tho we subscribe to the same web hosted digital only system that cuts out all middle men or jobs if you will ! in favor of massive profits for an elite few.

42.3

Corporation tax and VAT are entirely different things, but as it happens neither are being paid.

VAT is intended a tax on consumer goods, a fraction of the money on every applicable transaction within a country goes to the government. The information that amgur gives is correct, but didn’t change anything. Prior to 2015 the law said”where the transaction takes place” in the case of an inline purchase this is on a server somewhere, usually placed in a tax haven. Bow the law says “where the purchase is made” but then the transaction isn’t happening within the jurisdiction of the country that wants the tax, meaning we can force them to submit there individual sales records and make them pay what is due. So changing the words has done, essentially nothing.

Show full comment

Corporation tax however is a tax on profits, the money left over after all the receipts have been tallied, all the bills paid. Again, there are little loopholes and clauses used to great effect to entirely eliminate the need to pay this in all but the home country of the multinational, so the headquarters is set up in whichever country has the favourable tax rate and then you exploit weak tax laws to avoid it everywhere else. Amazon and Apple for example both have the European offices in Ireland thanks to government grants and tax relief offers, both are making monstrous profits in UK but my salary this month the is probably higher than their annual tax bill.

So, are we not getting the Witcher 3 theme?

Jawad Ashraf 21 May, 2015 @ 10:06
43.1

I do not have any knowledge of the theme currently.

Jawad Ashraf 21 May, 2015 @ 10:03

Just to clarify, DB Xenoverse discounts are available in all territories, too. Enjoy, and get hype for DBZ Super! :D

TerrorOfDeath86 21 May, 2015 @ 12:15
44.1

So we’re only stuck with DB:X :(

Why is Farming Simulator 15 not being released in the Middle East? Surely it can’t hurt to let ISIS know what fertiliser is supposed to be used for?

Free PS4 and vita themes on American store
Witcher 3
UFC 181
Starwars
Shiftlings
Farcry
Ps Now
Ps Heros
The Hobbit
Destiny
Cod Advanced Warfare

DennisLWD-NL 21 May, 2015 @ 13:37

Please add The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Landscapes PS4 Theme to Europe.

Guys, PlayStation is on BBC Watchdog next week (BBC One 8pm Thu 28/05/15) hopefully this time our voices will be heard about how absolutely horrific PlayStation EU is.

It’ll be over alleged reliability issues for hardware again. Price fiddling is of course more important and easier to prove, but then you can’t get a nice picture a crying teenager sat next to their console that stopped working.

My bet, either the rubber on the sticks or the battery life of controllers, maybe blue light. There will be loads of made up figures and they’ll have requested a printed statement from Sony that they can read in a sarcastic voice because an interview wouldn’t look as good.

Seriously, Watchdog is not worth the airwaves it is broadcast on, its more scripted than Top Gear was, but at least Top Gear was entertaining.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history