Posted

New PlayStation Store discounts: Save on The Order: 1886 & portable classics

Persona 3 Portable, Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time, Gravity Rush among the discounts

Half term holidays are closing in, and there’s surely no better way to spend the time than on a few new games, right? Which is where this week’s new deals come in. We’ve got discounts on PSP and PS Vita classics, from Persona 3 Portable to Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time.

For the deal of the week, The Order: 1886 and Dragon Ball Xenoverse (see locale availability below) are being made available at a cut price, so head on over to store.playstation.com later today to pick it up.

Deal of the week (ends 27th May)

The Order: 1886
Original price £49.99/€59.99, now £34.99/€39.99
Additional 20% off for PlayStation Plus subscribers
Not available in Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, UAE

Dragon Ball Xenoverse offer (ends 27th May)

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS4)
Original price £49.99/€69.99, now £34.99/€49.99

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Time Travel Edition (PS4)
Original price £69.99/€94.99, now £64.99/€74.99

Dragon Ball Xenoverse (PS3)
Original price £39.99/€59.99, now £26.99/€39.99

Dragon Ball Xenoverse: Time Travel Edition (PS3)
Original price £59.99/€84.99, now £54.99/€64.99

Games on the Move (ends 3rd June)

Asphalt : Urban GT 2 [PSP]

MXGP – Compact to full game upgrade
50% off
Original price £7.99/€9.99

MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame
50% off
Original price £14.99/€19.99

MXGP – The Official Motocross Videogame (Compact)
50% off

WipEout Pulse [PSP]

Worms: Battle Islands
80% off
Original price £11.99/€14.99

WRC 4 FIA World Rally Championship
Original price £24.99/€29.99

Warframe Platinum Week (ends 27th May)

Warframe: 75 Platinum

30% off
Original price £73.99/€89.99

Warframe: 3125 Platinum + Mods
30% off
Original price £109.99/€129.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

111 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Is Darkstalkers Chronicle not available in Portugal?

Dernholm 20 May, 2015 @ 12:08 pm   2

Thank you for putting so many PSP titles on sale! 😀 Now I can get some games for my PS TV

TerrorOfDeath86 20 May, 2015 @ 12:11 pm   3

Why is Shin Megami Tensei: Persona is not available in Saudi Arabia?

m1tch91 20 May, 2015 @ 2:14 pm

Game features summoning of demons and possesions. So it’s religiously sensitive I’d guess.

SatoshiOokami 20 May, 2015 @ 4:22 pm

You guys have better deal of the week, you can’t have everything xD

TerrorOfDeath86 20 May, 2015 @ 8:49 pm

@m1tch91 We have God of War on the store, that is what I call religiously sensitive game.
    As for Persona, all of the Ghostlight published persona titles are available here. So its Atlus’s fault.

@SatoshiOokami 29% off DBZ is not better that The Order deal. That’s coming from a DB fan.

The order has been £19.99 at some retailers already and can be got presently at £25 (twitter.com/UKVGDeals/status/600982051265871873)

Jazumin 21 May, 2015 @ 10:34 am

And it’s currently £29.99 in Argos too.

Sicmay 22 May, 2015 @ 4:02 am

£29.99 is more than the ps plus price btw.

But it can still be got for £25 or less elsewhere

Yaro-sensei 20 May, 2015 @ 12:18 pm   5

Persona 1 on sale, persona 3 on sale, persona 2 not on sale, only in a bundle.

Maaaaaaan. 2 is the only one I never beat. Not really looking to play 3 again, but its still cheaper than P2 full price. Its weird though.

Happy to see some psp sales, been a while.

European_Gamer 20 May, 2015 @ 12:18 pm   6

I don’t regret getting The Order 1886 in April (it was a good experience) but that’s a huge discount for new players, only two months after launch.

PlayingCasually 20 May, 2015 @ 1:26 pm

Considering the reception, I guess it’s no wonder.

QuinlanLJ 20 May, 2015 @ 3:31 pm

Well to be fair, the current price is at least closer to it’s value. With the PS+ discount it’s around 30€, and that’s how much it should have been at launch and I would’ve bought it back then. The game prices are sadly too ridiculous for most games. Witcher 3 on the other hand, there’s a example of a game worth it’s price.

Deicides 20 May, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   7

Finally Persona 2/3 are a reasonable price to buy!

Tuulenpoika 20 May, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   8

So many PSP games! And good ones at that! You actually managed to put Riviera for PSP on sale! Thank you so much!

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 12:49 pm

Aye extremly happy about Riviera

My collection of PSP RPGs is getting larger and larger 😀 My memory cards are full of PSP games.

But there is more games that never got discounted…. let’s hope that some day we will see those.

Yaro-sensei 20 May, 2015 @ 12:54 pm

I would love Elminage sale. Im still sad so many STING games arent available in EU. Like Knights in the nightmare. Also things like unchained blades and class of heroes.

Feels bad…

Can you please do a dscount for Sid Meier’s Pirates (PSP) ?

Why isn’t Shin Megami Tensei: Persona available in Germany?

Skeldel 20 May, 2015 @ 2:31 pm

I would also like to know that, as far as i know it was in the German Store a long time ago… any answer?

ObidanKenobi_DE 20 May, 2015 @ 2:37 pm

I noticed that too. Any reasons why ATLUS pulled Shin Megami Tensei: Persona for PSP from the German store?

JecciusC 20 May, 2015 @ 12:24 pm   11

Really annoyed to see that Darkstalkers Chronicles is only available on PSP, was halfway to buying that for the Vita.

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 12:42 pm

Huh… didn’t have so much luck 😛

Bought it and regret it the second later… but ow well maybe it will work if you will copy it from PS3 (some games do)

Rochala 20 May, 2015 @ 12:48 pm

I have the game adn I can download it on my Vita anytime, it’s even on the store of Vita.

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 12:57 pm

@Rochala
    Despite the fact that I can’t set autodownload from PC on Vita.

It is true, game can be downloaded from Vita library.

Thx for pointing it out!

JecciusC 20 May, 2015 @ 1:03 pm

Is it a region thing? I’m in the UK and it’s listed as PSP only. The only reason I didn’t buy it is because I’ve been stung with a few like this in the past (see PS3 ONLY Street Fighter Alpha from PS1).

JecciusC 20 May, 2015 @ 1:05 pm

Actually can see it on the store page now;

Compatible with PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) and PlayStation®Vita.

It’s listed on the left as PSP only, needs to be edited 🙂

matdub69 20 May, 2015 @ 12:25 pm   12

Yeah showing the psp love. Gonna expand my collection.

WearingFin 20 May, 2015 @ 12:26 pm   13

Dragon Ball Xenoverse is discounted for me, and I’m definitely not in the Middle East. Not a great discount though, I think I’ll wait on both going lower. Decent PSP sale, but a shame there’s no Peace Walker.

Rochala 20 May, 2015 @ 12:37 pm

Dragonball on disc is around 52 euros where I am and that’s for a new game, not used. This discount is bad.

Rosenkrantz_ID 20 May, 2015 @ 12:28 pm   14

Finally discount on Syphon Filter, it’ll be great to see Gabe again.

On a separate note, I would’ve bought original Persona, but it’s not available in Russia

jon_h_blake 20 May, 2015 @ 12:35 pm   15

Why Persona 2 is not discounted? I don’t understand it.Persona 3 is discounted,Persona3+Persona2 is discounted,so,Why Persona2 in not discounted?

X_Blood_Curse_X 20 May, 2015 @ 12:37 pm   16

Hurray for Megaman & Riviera. Shame Patapon 2 isn’t on sale when the other two are 🙁

Nevermind, some good stuff here

howboutthisthen 20 May, 2015 @ 12:39 pm   17

Thanks for the PSP sale, Sony!

Riviera and Capcom Classics Reloaded for me.

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 12:39 pm   18

I was about to complain jut out of habit but than I saw that there are some good deals.

Persona 1 getting sale… that’s a rare thing! I mean the rest of games got discounted several times in the past… but Persona 1 with Atlus USA being publisher… I can’t say I remember if that ever happened before.

Anyway for me
-Persona 1
-LocoRoco
-Darkstalkers
-Patapon
-Riviera
-Pure Chess
And maybe more

Other must haves from this list
-Trails in the sky (GET IT NOW)
-Persona 2/3/4
-Harvest Moon
-Breat of Fire

Would it be also possible for sale in the future on listed below titles?
-Valkyria Chronicles 2 (probably never got discount)
-Aedis Eclipse
-Disgaea 1/2
-Growlanser (don’t think that ever was discount for that)
-Gungnir
-Lunar
-Mana Khemia (!)
-Myst (PSP)
-Phantom Brave
-Spectral Souls
-Ys games (PSP)

Also please add games that are available in NA and not in EU like Brath of Fire 4

sukizo2134 20 May, 2015 @ 1:09 pm

Valkyria Chronicles 2 has been on sale before (back in 2013), that’s when I got it. I got it for less than £6, and so have many of the others you’ve listed, maybe not frequently but they have.

Growlanser was another I picked up during a previous sale.

You do know that Breath of Fire 3 isn’t available in NA?

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 1:15 pm

@sukizo2134
    Oh I know that some of them were 🙂
    Wasn’t sure about VC2, bit shame that I missed it.

Growlanser was recently on sale?! How come I missed it.

Aye I know. But still more games are missing on EU PSN than on NA PSN.
    And it’s not like NA should have only 4 and EU only 3. Both should have 3 and 4.

X_Blood_Curse_X 20 May, 2015 @ 1:18 pm

“You do know that Breath of fire 3 isn’t available in NA”

So what? He’s on about Breath of fire IV, a game thay IS available in the US that we don’t have

I’d also like to see Valkyria Chronices 2, Black Rock Shooter (before it’s gone, now that ImageEpoch is RIP) and some of the other titles you listed. A lot of them are by NISA who like to ignore their legacy titles though. 🙁

sukizo2134 20 May, 2015 @ 1:28 pm

@Archacus My bad for a misunderstanding; Growlanser was picked up back 2013 for £7.99.

I know, right? Both regions should be able to get both.

@X_Blood_Curse_X I just assumed he(?) didn’t know. Didn’t want someone thinking the US has got both and we only got one. I’d like for us to get more PSP titles that only NA got.

X_Blood_Curse_X 20 May, 2015 @ 1:48 pm

Fair enough. What only makes it more annoying is that Breath of fire IV was $1 on one of their flash sales 🙁

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 1:58 pm

@X_Blood_Curse_X
    It’s fine 🙂

@Mazyx
    Hmmm Imageepoch didn’t have too many PSP games…. at least not in West. Their best games were never localized.

As for NISA… I think that NISA is fine. The most problematique child here is ATLUS USA

Look Persona 2 and 3 were discounted more than once already. But that’s only thx to Ghostlight which is publisher. SMT Persona 1 is publsihed by ATLUS USA… and that’s why we rarely see it discounted.

Look:
    VC2 – > Sega Europe
    Aedis Eclipse -> Ghostlight
    Disgaea -> NISA
    Growlanser -> ATLUS USA
    Gungnir -> ATLUS USA
    Lunar -> Game art. co
    Mana Khemia -> NISA
    Spectral Souls -> Ghostlight

Ghostlight is the best out of those, as they are frequently putting their games on sales.
    NISA also makes sales… but they are missing some titles… sadly

The worst of the group is Atlus USA. :/

@sukizo2134
    Ahh… that’s good 😛
    Well I already started panicking that I missed it out recently 😛

Izorpo 20 May, 2015 @ 2:11 pm

Agreed they really should put Mana Khemia Student Alliance on sale as well as Lunar. Not to mention Tales of the World Radiant Mythology being available on the store as it was actually released in EU according to wikipedia

I bought the Rising Star bundle when it was on sale (6-7 games including the 2 Harvest Moon games).

Growlanser and Gungir have been on sale before, but the price wasn’t brilliant (especially as US has put both those games on sale for $5-6 and less). If I recall they were either on sale the same time as the Rising Star bundle (4/9/14) or the other bundle I bought Trails in the Sky and Fate/Extra bundle (19/11/14).

Granted some of the prices his time around are better this time though

infernalmonkey1 20 May, 2015 @ 12:46 pm   19

Nice PSP sales, thanks! Both Capcom Puzzle World and Mega Man X both have two different listings on the store though, which is really weird.

These are the ‘incorrect’ ones:

rattlehead57 20 May, 2015 @ 12:50 pm   20

Looks like the discount on LocoRoco 2 hasn’t been applied. It’s still at €7.99 in the irish store.

MrMette 21 May, 2015 @ 1:42 am

The same on the Belgian store. Hopefully it will be fixed. I have played LocoRoco years ago on a friends PSP and I liked it a lot. I never had a PSP, but I want to play the games on Vita and this is the perfect price (I find them a bit expensive without the discount).

princessmia89 21 May, 2015 @ 3:21 am

It’s the same on the New Zealand store – LocoRoco 2 doesn’t even show up in the ‘Vita on the Move’ sale section, it has to be searched for manually and then it just shows its regular price.

same in the Norwegian store

MrMette 27 May, 2015 @ 8:52 am

Wow, I am shocked it is not yet fixed in a week time. At least remove it from the post then if you made a mistake and LocoRoco 2 will not have a discount.
    I guess no LocoRoco 2 for me then.

fauxtronic 20 May, 2015 @ 12:53 pm   21

So, two PS4 titles discounted in the EU compared to over two dozen in the US. (See their “Extended Play Sale” announced yesterday which is hot on the heels of their massive Flash Sale over the weekend.)

There’s a definite pattern here isn’t there?

Someone remind me why anyone in Europe bought a PS4 again?

I was looking forward to Rocket League after playing the beta but something tells me it will cost £55 pounds and the ritual sacrifice of a loved one if I want to obtain it through the European Playstation Store.

WearingFin 20 May, 2015 @ 1:00 pm

And last week we had more PS4 games on sale than the US. That’s what happens with two different stores operated by two separate teams, there’s a rather high probability there’s going to be differences. The best PS4 game they had was Alien Isolation, which we’ve had multiple times and not with the season pass forced upon us.

fauxtronic 20 May, 2015 @ 1:49 pm

No @WearingFin we absolutely did not have more PS4 games on sale last week than the US. They had a weekly sale AND a flash sale. Not only did they have more games on sale, but the price of their base games is lower across the board and the discount percentages were higher.

The two stores being operated by two separate teams is clearly not working out because week after week, we have evidence piling up of ridiculous disparities which make many of Sony’s EU customers feel like they simply aren’t valued.

There is absolutely no need for the store to be regionally fragmented like this. It would be easier, cheaper and more streamlined if it was operated by a single team on a global basis, and there’s plenty of evidence that it’s not hard to do. Go and check out Steam some time. New sales every twenty four hours, and the same discounts apply to the same games on a global basis. What’s more, over 90% of the games are by the same publishers.

HeikeStagBeetle 20 May, 2015 @ 1:50 pm

To play Bloodborne.

fauxtronic 20 May, 2015 @ 1:54 pm

Incidentally I just went back and looked at the Flash sale. There were *NINETEEN* PS4 titles in that sale alone. In the weekly sale (four days earlier) there were *THIRTEEN* PS4 titles.

So I’m not sure where you’re getting your info from, but your first sentence is most definitely incorrect. We are most definitely getting an inferior service, despite the fact we even paid more for our PS4s.

WearingFin 20 May, 2015 @ 2:23 pm

Clearly mathematics is not your strongest point. Fine, I shall make it easier for you with a list. The following PS4 games were discounted last week:

Madden NFL 25, NBA Live 15, UFC, Madden 15, NHL 15, Another World, The Swapper, Battlefield 4, Plants vs Zombies Garden Warfare, Peggle 2, Strider, Super Motherload, Transistor, Pix the Cat, Yorbie, Dragon Age Inquisition, Minutes, Battlefield Hardline, Sniper Elite 3, Need for Speed Rivals, DmC Devil May Cry, Evolve, Legend of Korra and the Curve PS4 Mega Bundle.

More than 19, whichever way you spin it.

Seishoujyo 20 May, 2015 @ 3:31 pm

Yep I remember that flash sale, The Wolf Among Us and Walking Dead each for 5 Dollar, meanwhile in Europe for 15 Euro…

Tuulenpoika 20 May, 2015 @ 12:57 pm   22

Oh wait, fall back. To everyone who are going to buy Riviera – the game doesn’t have the original Japanese voice acting, like the US version.

Just a heads-up for those who are expecting the same version the US players got. I found about it only after paying for it, so… yeah.

Archacus 20 May, 2015 @ 1:18 pm

Huh…

That’s a shame 🙁

But ow well… for that price… It’s not perfect as I’d rather have JP dub but still… worth picking up methinks. Still I’d rather to play with JP dub :/

Thx for pointing it out.

iamlerem 20 May, 2015 @ 1:03 pm   23

I Hope we’ll have towerfall dark world today.

Roxas598 20 May, 2015 @ 1:05 pm   24

SCEE……ugh you guys make Sony as a whole look bad for everyone in the EU.

Bad sales
Bad release times
CBA to actually put the sale price on listings

Will it ever change? Probably not. Will SCEE ever acknowledge these? Also probably not.

MattDark86 20 May, 2015 @ 1:22 pm

As if the SCEE would admit they are lazy. Even that would be too much effort for them!

Rochala 20 May, 2015 @ 1:12 pm   25

Not a bad sale, too bad Sid Meier’s Pirates missed the boat, but at least I’ll get Tomb Raider: Legends and Broken Sword 5.

sukizo2134 20 May, 2015 @ 1:17 pm   26

Riviera, LocoRoco 2 and Patapon for me. Still have hope that ZHP will go on sale one of these days.

MattDark86 20 May, 2015 @ 1:20 pm   27

Just so you know, the new DLC for ‘Dead or Alive 5: Last Round’ isn’t coming up as free for season pass holders.

I’ll assume the usual 2-3 week wait for you guys to sort it out.

Roxas598 20 May, 2015 @ 1:22 pm   28

Even people not paid by Sony can do your job better

Jazumin 20 May, 2015 @ 1:23 pm   29

Should have priced The Order at £18.86.

spongywhale 20 May, 2015 @ 1:23 pm   30

I will never understand the crazy prices of psn aaa titles. The order,standard edition on sale is the same price as a physical Blackwater edition. The complete edition of bf hardline is £109. Convert that to dollars and tell the Amercans, they will laugh and not believe it.

andrewsqual 20 May, 2015 @ 1:27 pm   31

Nice selection but no Dante’s Inferno on PSP?

adumr82 20 May, 2015 @ 1:37 pm   32

Again the people on hot UK deals have managed to put the prices up. But SCEE can’t manage it.

spongywhale 20 May, 2015 @ 1:45 pm   33

Don’t get me wrong, I love my ps4 but the ps store seems to be so much more expensive in the UK than US, and considerably more than a physical copy delivered to the door.

MaxDiehard 20 May, 2015 @ 1:47 pm   34

So there are discounts for Patapon 1 and 3.

Where’s Patapon 2?

issueskid 20 May, 2015 @ 3:01 pm

Yeah, it’s a pity. I picked up Patapon 3 about a year ago the last time it was on sale but 1 & 2 were both absent from that. I’ve now grabbed Patapon, let’s hope 2 comes to a sale in the near future!

MaxDiehard 20 May, 2015 @ 5:42 pm

Patapon 2 is the only one I haven’t played.

lordvorador 20 May, 2015 @ 2:01 pm   35

All you lazy people – the sale prices are on the store . Most of the time there is a link to the page for the game . Click and see the price for yourself

adumr82 20 May, 2015 @ 2:20 pm

Its not lazy to expect to see sales prices in a sale announcement. What’s lazy is people can get the prices and put them up on other sites easily but the people paid to do the work can’t be bothered.

lordvorador 20 May, 2015 @ 2:53 pm

Its pretty lazy . its easy to click the link or just go to the store .
    It an announcement that there is a sale on or new content on the store .

Are you sure that they get paid to update blog ? or is that just a extra service by the psn store team

fps_d0minat0r 20 May, 2015 @ 8:14 pm

@ lordvorador
    Every time theres a ‘DDOS attack’, its really just genuine PSN users clicking links to see the damn price. True Story.

Seriously though, having it this way benefits no-one (apart from one person whose job got a bit easier)

Golovanov-UK 20 May, 2015 @ 2:05 pm   36

No discount for “The Order: 1886” in Russia.
Only 20% off (from full price) for Plus members.
Full price for everyone else.

And also, strange things happens here with prices.
Many prices goes up, some almost a twice.
We understand, that some months ago ruble dropped significantly, and prices were corrected (almost doubled).
But currently ruble is close to his old value (more or less), but prices still rising.
Some prices are calculated with rate 1 EUR = 80-90 RUB, when actually, 1 EUR here is 55 RUB (was 45 before crisis).
To whom to complain about this?

For example:
Resident Evil Revelations 2 full season was 1100 RUB, now 2200 – it is 39 EUR and not 25, as it should be.
FF Type 0 +10 EUR
GTA V +15 EUR

lordvorador 20 May, 2015 @ 2:12 pm

According to exchange rates 2200 Rub is 28 Pound

Golovanov-UK 20 May, 2015 @ 2:18 pm

And RER2 season cost 19.99 GBP in UK.
    We paying 50% more.
    Also, EU and UK prices are also different sometimes, but seems like russian prices are based on EU store, not UK.

Izorpo 20 May, 2015 @ 2:29 pm   37

Will be picking up a few of the games but as others have mentioned some titles should go on sale that aren’t and haven’t been. It’s a missed opportunity for a JRPG, SRPG and RPG themed sale.

Having looked at the psp games on the pc store never knew that many variants of Koei Tecmo Warriors games not to mention Undead Knights at the bargain price of £28.99…a game that is 5 years old still costs that much??? Any chance of it being on sale any time soon?

counterUAVbaby 20 May, 2015 @ 2:41 pm   38

Not so happy with the sales, I’m a PSP owner but nothing makes me to get back to it!

raga2502 20 May, 2015 @ 2:47 pm   39

£28 still too much for the Order. I’ll pick it up sub £15

Seishoujyo 20 May, 2015 @ 3:00 pm   40

Terrible sales once again compared to the USA. At this point I m pretty sure that the staff in Europe is just incompetent, can’t do anything about it, (maybe fire them I don’t know).

BTW I m launching a new game on Kickstarter, this game is call “Where is Jawad” Jawad is missing in this game and you have to find him.

MattDark86 20 May, 2015 @ 4:59 pm

And the twist is he isnt even in the game, they were too lazy to code him in

Does anyone know if logan’s shadow works on an EU vita and if the online still works?

Lioony13 20 May, 2015 @ 3:45 pm   42

This is hot garbage i already bought the order ( because it was bannned ) and DB XV is cheaper physically the rest is some psp games lol , in short terrible sales.

zalwelgoedgaan 20 May, 2015 @ 4:22 pm   43

I would love to get Wipeout Pulse, but there’s €16 of DLC. Any chance that it’ll get discounted in the future?

madmanwithabox12 20 May, 2015 @ 4:35 pm   44

Decent sale here. Might have to pick up Persona and have the whole series on my Vita. Lots of good PSP titles on sale here, some good Vita titles too.

It’s just a shame there was literally no new content for Vita this week.

Izorpo 20 May, 2015 @ 5:23 pm   45

The Toukiden dlc listed can be found where? It’s not showing up on either pc or ps4 store

Ramone92411 20 May, 2015 @ 5:30 pm   46

There is only ps plus discount on The Order in Russia. Game costs 3199 rubbles, but if new discounted pice is 40 euros (2215 rubbles), with additional 20 percents it must be 32 euro (1772 rub.) or something near it. Now it’s only 20 percentsdiscount from 60 euros.

Is it normal or just a mistake what u gonna fix?

StarGazeeren 20 May, 2015 @ 5:46 pm   47

Much appreciated sale with the PSP titles. I have been looking forward to trying WipEout Pulse, but realized that it was possible to play Pang (apparently also known as Buster Brothers. I did not know that) on my Vita. It’s like my childhood with an Amiga all over again 🙂

thekillingspree 20 May, 2015 @ 7:38 pm   48

PATAPON!! AT LAST!!

After more than a year waiting for that lovely PSP game to get discounted my prayers have finally been answered!
I didn’t even bother with the rest of the list (but I will later).

Thank you! 😀

CluckNuggets 20 May, 2015 @ 8:15 pm   49

The dual discount on 1886 is very cool and definitely worth it.

ImmovableTonyG1 22 May, 2015 @ 2:58 pm

I bought 1886 physical for £20, played it and promptly sold it on a few days later – great to look at, horrible to play. Shame.

Title should say “Make great savings on Psn , get a PC or move to America”.
Free PS4 Witcher 3 Theme on US PSN.

Load all