Posted

New PlayStation Store discounts today: Call of Duty, Assassin’s Creed, FIFA, more

Plus, Helldivers, Counterspy, Resogun and a host of digital titles

More discounts are swinging your way today, starting with a batch of savings on the Assassin’s Creed series, to get you in the mood for Assassin’s Creed Syndicate.

Elsewhere look out for a fistful of savings on great digital titles like Helldivers and Counterspy, money off FIFA and PES, and a third off Call of Duty Advanced Warfare. Read on for the full list…

Deal of the Week: (ends 3rd June)

PS4:
Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Gold Edition
33% off
Original price £54.99/€69.99

Football savings (ends 10th June)

PS4 and PS3:
FIFA 15 Deluxe Edition
Was: €69.99/£59.99, now €24.99/£19.99

PS4:
PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
Was: €59.99 / £49.99 Now: €19.99 / £15.99

PS3:
PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
Was: €49.99 / £39.99 Now: €14.99 / £10.99

PS Vita:
FIFA 15
Was: €39.99/£34.99, now €12.99/£9.99

World of Assassin’s Creed (ends 10th June)

PS4

Assassin’s Creed Rogue
Original price £49.99/€59.99

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Templar Legacy Edition
Original price £54.99/€64.99

Assassin’s Creed Rogue Templar Legacy Pack
Original price £5.79/€6.99

Digital Discounts (ends 10th June)

Cross-Buy

65% off
Original price £7.99/€9.99

Tokyo Jungle
75% off
Original price £9.99/€12.99

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

93 Comments 3 Author replies
Show oldest first
feelamazing 27 May, 2015 @ 12:04 pm   1

Thanks for the pretty good sales in EU mostly lately, often even much better than the US sales.

But what is this garbage in PSN with not allowing one time paypal funding anymore but now having to give up your data and passwords to sony? Don´t you want your customers to have options and be safe?

And how about you start giving some free trials for your 60€/70€ games so people can see first if they actually enjoy the games, and if they don´t they can buy another. Its the same money for sony but people actually get games they love. Which leads to people buying more games and it´s a profit for everyone including sony and publishers.

Sony now reminds me of a dinosaur but they are extinct because they couldn´t adapt to the times.

Because of this mobile is killing sony, they let you play all games for free and you only pay if you really like a game and there´s even hassle-free refunds. No wonder Sonys sales numbers are decreasing every year even with the ps4 as todays sonys investor call just gave away.

When will you wake up sony? Publishers are abandoning playstation and go full mobile because it´s the better offer for the customer.

And I am not just saying this for me, I just think it´s pretty sad how amazing games like Witcher 3 and Bloodborne are only getting bought by like 1 in 20 ps4 owners, this is rather dissapointing and clearly Sonys fault by having seriously horrible offers. Not many people enjoy paying 60 up front without knowing what they get.

Looking forward to the better ps+ content that was just announced today in that call.

AndyBeans 27 May, 2015 @ 12:18 pm

The price and the availability of trials/demos is up to the publisher, not Sony. People who don’t buy games such as The Witcher 3 aren’t ignoring them because there is no demo but because all they play is COD and their favourite sport title, such as FIFA, and aren’t interested in RPGs or repetitive Japanese slashers. If you don’t want to submit CC or Paypal details just buy a PSN card, simples.

“often even much better than the US sales.” You must be in one of those states that just legalised smoking certain substances…

KaneTheGoth 27 May, 2015 @ 12:28 pm

Are you insane? The US store recently had the Mass Effect Trilogy for $4.80 (£3.11) in the recent Flash sale – we get nothing even remotely similar to that pricing over here.

NorthernFusion 27 May, 2015 @ 12:50 pm

Variety wise, sales have been better here. Pricing wise though? God no. When there variety is there, US Sales always win.

Night_ 27 May, 2015 @ 1:02 pm

@AndyBeans – sorry I’m going to have completely disagree with you there. Never owned a COD or FIFA game in my life and my favourite games include the proper Final Fantasy’s, Metal Gears etc.. I really like the look of the Witcher 3 but I simply don’t have time to play everything these days, it’s not so much the money, it’s about time. If there was a demo I could be certain I like it and therefore willing to invest the time. As things stand I simply don’t know if I’ll really like it and therefore I’m going to stick with what I know and carry on with FFX:HD!

Sony did “promise” playable demos of every game with PSNow during the PS4 launch, clearly that doesn’t appear to be on the plan anymore but some demos would be nice.

andrewsqual 27 May, 2015 @ 1:41 pm

Where have you been? Its been too long mate. Still talking about mobile games I see. Of course, not a peep from you about music since Mp3 playback came to PS4.
    And you want better Plus content with a bogus Plusless account???? It really IS you. ^_^

Faustofausto 27 May, 2015 @ 12:06 pm   2

Why don’t you write the exact price? Do you need a calculator or something?

feelamazing 27 May, 2015 @ 12:08 pm

Trains your math skills!

“maths” – training you English skills :p

*your

God dammit

adumr82 27 May, 2015 @ 12:27 pm

Because they are lazy

KaneTheGoth 27 May, 2015 @ 12:29 pm

Burn, lol

SlyazX 27 May, 2015 @ 1:13 pm

“math” if one is from somewhere not Britain and prefers American English.

andrewsqual 27 May, 2015 @ 1:47 pm

@SlyazX Except he’s not from America. He creates a different PSN account every time his current one gets disabled and chooses a different country every time because he thinks nobody notices.

Sicmay 27 May, 2015 @ 2:14 pm

I know mate, just a joke. Butchering our language.

Jawad Ashraf 27 May, 2015 @ 2:14 pm

Small things have prevented us from doing so, but we do plan to list discounts fully from next week, fingers crossed. It should make it easier for those of us who hate calculating (maths is amazing, really!)

Golovanov-UK 27 May, 2015 @ 2:45 pm

Yep, math is great.
    And thanks to it we know, that russian players paying 20-50% more, than should.
    1 euro is 55 rubles, and current prices are calculated with 65-80 rubles per euro.

Seishoujyo 28 May, 2015 @ 2:39 am

Since when laziness is a “small thing” Jawad ?

demonsgalore 27 May, 2015 @ 12:07 pm   3

Finally. Helldrivers again thats great, now I gonna buy it even if I think your digital content is way too expensive!

counterUAVbaby 27 May, 2015 @ 12:10 pm   4

Good deals! 🙂

EmJayZay 27 May, 2015 @ 12:11 pm   5

Question for anyone who knows. If I buy Killzone Shadowfall as physical version, what I’m missing when it comes to season pass since as far as I have come to understand is that only the Coop DLC is behind paywall and every other kind of DLC can be acquired with the in-game currency.

MaxDiehard 27 May, 2015 @ 12:32 pm

The Intercept Co-op DLC is available with the Season Pass.

It’s also available as a standalone game.

chrisy21 27 May, 2015 @ 1:44 pm

Yes the co-op & the insurgent class which you can steal ability’s of downed enemies. It was a [DELETED] poor season pass which is why I will never buy one for another game again.

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 12:16 pm   6

Dunno, maybe i’ll get Tokyo Jungle, but not now.

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 12:18 pm

And Jawad, any news regarding my issue with Oddworld New ‘n’ Tasty DLC and the expiration date? Also, where in the world is the Rachel Master DLC for Ninja Gaiden Sigma for PS3?

RedMustang72 27 May, 2015 @ 12:51 pm

Tokyo Jungle is well worth picking up, oddball little gem of a game!

Jawad Ashraf 27 May, 2015 @ 2:17 pm

The DLC issue would need to be taken up between the publisher and our relevant teams, I’ve passed it internally and they will take it from there.

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 2:37 pm

Did you pass both issues?

SamiFFXII 27 May, 2015 @ 12:17 pm   7

Stop being so lazy and write the prices down – your job is to give your users information not force them to do half your job for you; that is, working out the actual ‘sales’ prices.

feelamazing 27 May, 2015 @ 12:17 pm

At least EU still lists the sales. In US they removed them from the weekly posts!

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 12:19 pm

Yes, but Europe just refuses to list all DLC released every week.

Not only does Europe not give full lists of dlc..but on the store you need to be psychic or something as he dlc is never listed clearly and if there is a game like….Hyperdimension series then all the dlc gets bumped together…so ummm is this dlc for which rebirh game and oh wait that’s for the idol etc.

DLC thrown together, I’ve seen more organization on a car boot

counterUAVbaby 27 May, 2015 @ 12:17 pm   8

Isn’t it the PS+ announcement today?

nvrhere 27 May, 2015 @ 12:58 pm

Only if SCEA allow SCEE to announce it, because America..

Njitram2000 27 May, 2015 @ 1:45 pm

We only get shafted by SCEA if the 1st of the month is a Wednesday and that’s not the case so it should be today…

Opt1mus76 27 May, 2015 @ 12:19 pm   9

Doki Doki Universe that I got from last year’s PS+ is showing as locked on my PS4 so can’t play it and can’t purchase It from store to unlock it

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 12:38 pm

I had another issue with that game, a couple of weeks ago. It got “delisted” from my download list. However i managed to “repurchase” it (it was listed as free in the PC store) and now it’s permanently mine.

KaneTheGoth 27 May, 2015 @ 12:43 pm

Thanks for the heads-up, Lance.

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 2:38 pm

You’re welcome Kane.

didsburydan 27 May, 2015 @ 12:19 pm   10

sorry what? all i heard was “assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed assassin’s creed”

One_Shot_KiIIer 27 May, 2015 @ 12:19 pm   11

will there be any plus discounts like an extra 10 – 20% on anything?

Porcupeth00 27 May, 2015 @ 12:21 pm   12

PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
Was: €59.99/£19.99, now €49.99/£15.99

I assume those euro prices are incorrect

Jawad Ashraf 27 May, 2015 @ 2:26 pm

PS4:
    PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
    Was: €59.99 / £49.99 Now: €19.99 / £15.99

PS3:
    PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
    Was: €49.99 / £39.99 Now: €14.99 / £10.99

Will update the post!

Robinworldwide 27 May, 2015 @ 12:22 pm   13

Don’t fret guys, PES 2015 for PS4 is actually € 14,99 and not € 49,99 as stated here! 😉

How does that = £15.99?!

Robinworldwide 27 May, 2015 @ 1:03 pm

Dunno about UK prices, but I reckon those are not accurate either…just click the link to see the actual price.

Robinworldwide 27 May, 2015 @ 1:06 pm

Lol now the Euro price has been changed to € 19,99 in the store…SCEE is a mess.

Batist85 27 May, 2015 @ 12:25 pm   14

PS4:
PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
Was: €59.99/£19.99, now €49.99/£15.99

PS3:
PES 2015 Pro Evolution Soccer – Digital Exclusive Pack
Was: €49.99/£14.99, now €39.99/£10.99

Uh what is with the price difference between the UK and the rest of Europe…

FIFA…hmmm wonder if it comes with the bribe & fraud dlc..

Sadly anything on sale that I would buy I already have. Highly recommend Pixeljunk Eden (great soundtrack too). If I tried to describe PJ Eden it’s like trying to describe TGC’s Flower to someone and make it interesting. People who’ve played Flower will know what I mean

stathmos 27 May, 2015 @ 12:32 pm   16

Gonna get Black Flag, thanks!

SHEPOWY 27 May, 2015 @ 12:33 pm   17

Can i just say that the price discrepancy between AC4 on PS4 and PS3 is disgusting; £22.50 vs £10.00. I know PS4 gamers are often asked to pay a higher price for games that are the same as their PS3 counterpart, but nicer looking, but Black Flag being twice as expensive on current gen is absurd.

Alexiel-FR 27 May, 2015 @ 12:35 pm   18

it would be nice, for first time helldivers buyers, to get the newer version for free in our download list instead of having to re pay for it 20,99 euros…

Sadodee 27 May, 2015 @ 2:11 pm

The only difference between the old and the new versions is that the new version has a DLC pack included with it. It’s for promoting their new expansion pack, so if you want that DLC pack you can just buy it separately.

DarkArchoNx66 27 May, 2015 @ 12:39 pm   19

always tempting to see Ac Black flag on sale. But it’s too confusing the way it is. I don’t understand what exactly you need to get all content. Only think I am sure about is that it will require more than 30 euros for a game that is almost 2 years old, which isn’t really a good deal. I haven’t decided get, but I think I’ll pass. I’ve made up my mind about waiting until I get a Ps4 so I can get the complete edition, or whatever is included in the jackdaw edition which doesn’t include everything hahaha…

DarkArchoNx66 29 May, 2015 @ 1:59 pm

I broke and bought the deluxe edition, but I wanted something to play for June. Not worth buying anything else after a little research I did except Freedom’s cry, but I already gave more money to Ubisoft than I intended to, so that will be the end of it.

DandySpore 27 May, 2015 @ 12:40 pm   20

Hello,

is Assassin’s Creed Revelations: The Lost Archive available for Czech Republic? I can’t find it on store manually and the link here in the post takes me to a “Unable to find this page” error page. 🙁

adumr82 27 May, 2015 @ 12:42 pm   21

Assassin’s Creed Embers isn’t coming up as reduced

pcywye2 27 May, 2015 @ 12:43 pm   22

Not a bad sale, been waiting ages for the PixelJunk games to appear. Definitely getting Sidescroller at that price and I would of got Eden as well but they had it on sale on Steam ages ago with the dlc included for a lot less than this sale price so your loss.

Sure let’s celebrate the Fifa arrestings with a nice sale.

residentSteve 27 May, 2015 @ 12:50 pm   24

Any chance you could also write the total to pay after the discount saves me having to think lol.

Envirasu 27 May, 2015 @ 12:55 pm   25

As many others have said, please start listing the actual prices. If the PSN website wasn’t so laggy all of the time, it wouldn’t be a huge deal, but in general it just looks like laziness on your part.

That aside, is there any chance of the Sleeping Dogs DLC (PS3) going on sale any time soon? I’ve been replaying it recently.

Fleexie 27 May, 2015 @ 1:10 pm   26

Thanks SCEE, I think my credit card is safe this time, nothing for me there really. Maybe the only thing I may look at would be PES, however last time I bought a PES game it was so bad I can’t even describe it, so bad gameplay, at least compared to FIFA.
It is good I don’t have to think much of those discounts as there are other games I will buy 🙂

I always enjoy seeing Call of Duty on sale, it almost never happens (Sarcasm) 🙂
Anyway it’s good to see some price cut on Assassins Creed games, just sad that I would probably still be able to get some of them cheaper at some of our webshops in DK. On the other side I don’t like Assassins Creed, just one of them milked game franchises. However got to admit when they started with the Assassins Creed games they made some pretty good decisions. Just not the games for me.

By the way for the people who look at Tokyo Jungle, it is actually a pretty good little game.

Final note, not the worst discounts actually, not just games I am looking for this time.

G-IH-O-S-T 27 May, 2015 @ 1:28 pm   27

Helldivers and Black Flag are tempting, but can’t we get a sale on PS+? something like 40% off ONCE in a year isn’t much is it? I mean that’s almost the regular price for the US 🙁

At least can someone tell me why it’s impossible? besides the tired “it’s mandatory for PS4 so there’s no reason”.
It’s really unfair considering the US get to have it as low as $28 +3 times every year (because they pay too much for it already, right?) when it’s $65 here all the time :\

chrisy21 27 May, 2015 @ 1:31 pm   28

Any chance of a sale any time soon of The Last of Us DLC PS4? Guns, Gestures etc.

Lance_87 27 May, 2015 @ 2:42 pm

You gotta be kidding, it’s a miracle if they put a discount to the game and the “main” addons (Factions, Left Behind, Grounded etc.)… actually i’d like to see a discount on the GOTY digital edition.

Achleus 28 May, 2015 @ 1:55 pm

You can pick up the remastered version for around £9 on an online store. I dunno if I’m allowed to say where lol. But if you like their facebook page you get a 5% discount…….

infernalmonkey1 27 May, 2015 @ 1:32 pm   29

Any word on Table Top Racing’s price drop which the developers requested two weeks ago? Pretty sad, SCEE.

Achleus 27 May, 2015 @ 1:42 pm   30

Just a quickie,

Why is part 1 & 3 of the AC3 DLC on sale but not the second part. I remember the last AC sale didn’t have it either. You guys just forgot it existed or something??

Cheers for any help. It doesn’t seem right that I have the 1st and 3rd parts through store promotions but I either pay full price for this or buy the season pass.

ScrewThePooch 27 May, 2015 @ 2:08 pm   31

Didn’t know where else to post this, but I’m pretty mad that the Elder scrolls online is around £20 cheaper to buy in the US store than here in the UK. Any reason we’re getting ripped off?

Sicmay 27 May, 2015 @ 2:17 pm

Because you aren’t American, therefore you are a substandard freedom-fryless pond-dwelling sewer scum customer

Coody-Baroody 28 May, 2015 @ 3:11 pm

As the guy said above, UK is ALWAYS screwed over with prices. Have you only just started using digital Playstation stores? Because we have to pay £20 more for EVERY damn game not just ESO. Every new game that’s launched is 30-50% higher priced here.

I’ve been banging on about this for years and I even sent an email to the Sun newspaper when they started a campaign to stop us Brits getting shafted for goods and services but they only today, a good 2 years later have FINALLY made an article about even digital goods being overpriced here.

They had everything from Netflix, Amazon Prime, iTunes and Xbox on there but GUESS what was the worst offender? Yep, a PS store listing for AC Black Flag. It’s a WHOPPING £44 here but only £20 in the USA store.

We HAVE to speak with our wallets guys or these greedy publishers will NEVER stop and an all digital future in every country but the USA is simply not desirable.

Coody-Baroody 28 May, 2015 @ 3:18 pm

I know games now are cheaper than ever, SNES and Sega MegaDrive/Genisis games like StreetFighter 2 were around £80-100 back in the day, but that’s not the issue here. It’s the difference WE have yo pay compared to the USA. It’s why I used to get SO frigging angry when for a short time SCEE PS+ was so much better than SCEAs and you’d here all the Americans crying saying we always get the better deals!

In the HISTORY of my Playstation gaming, those 12-18 months of PS+ have been the ONLY thing we have had a better time with than US. Everything else, from release dates, releases FULLSTOP, prices, accessories, service and even the competence of the PS store and its staff have been WOEFULLY behind the standard our US cousins enjoy and it’s SICKENING!

patdj182 27 May, 2015 @ 2:29 pm   32

Just a friendly reminder, there is still Rocksmith 2014 legacy DLC missing! Very few songs, shouldn’t be too hard too fix those and finally be on level with the rest of the PS4 world (and other platforms). Thanks!

mihalekpihalek 27 May, 2015 @ 3:13 pm   33

PS plus announcement pleaseeee

dying light season pass discount ? they had one in usa… why not in EU?

ScrewThePooch 27 May, 2015 @ 4:15 pm

They also have a 10% PS+ discount on the Elder scrolls online which we EU gamers don’t get.

tiago-kun 27 May, 2015 @ 4:05 pm   35

Any chance of getting a discount on Akiba’s Trip PS4 since it recently launched on the PC for half the price? (Although I would enjoy more on the PS4).

nakano1987 27 May, 2015 @ 6:09 pm   36

Nothing for me this time, but Nintendo is on Humble Bundle first time. Hopefully Sony will follow someday.

Andre-Veelt 31 May, 2015 @ 12:27 am

Yeah, but it’s only for North America and South America 🙁

Seishoujyo 28 May, 2015 @ 2:34 am   37

Hurrayyyy Jawad is alive.

BTW those sales stink, sorry but I can have Unity for cheaper than this on amazon so what’s the point. And yeah I agree Jawad you re lazy man, you should write the actual prices, is it too much work for you ?

ge0smash 28 May, 2015 @ 12:16 pm   38

Another week, another bad sale. If we ever have sales like US store then call me. Until then I think I will give my money on MS and steam.

Achleus 28 May, 2015 @ 1:56 pm   39

@Jawad Ashraf. How come the 2nd part of the AC3 DLC isn’t on sale when the other two are??

xKEENEYEx 28 May, 2015 @ 6:34 pm   40

Why are UK customers still expected to get shafted even on digital sales?

My friend just paid 15 euros for AC : Black Flag
Im expected to pay £22.50?

50% off for us is damn near same price as pre-sale euro price

ali020srk 28 May, 2015 @ 9:46 pm   41

Hai, its Assassins Creed Brotherhood free for psn plus users.. but i cant download gets error saying You are not Eligible to download this content.. please help @Jawad Ashraf

bigburt82 2 June, 2015 @ 7:06 pm

I get the same error for both ACII and ACB – both showing as free for PlayStation Plus members but says ‘Not eligible’ for me??!!

BayMK-TR 29 May, 2015 @ 5:04 am   42

Assassin’s Creed 3 Gold Edition does include the season pass, right? The weird thing is I checked PlayStationStore Turkey and the file size of the game seems only 180 MB.

anime03 30 May, 2015 @ 11:10 am   43

Please help me i want to buy freedom cry but all i get is this message “We’ve encountered an error while processing your order. The transaction has not been completed. Please try again later.” I have never used a credit card nor do i use paypal, i’ve been using playstation cards the whole time.

THE_STAR_AMMAR 30 May, 2015 @ 10:36 pm   44

guys for me fifa 15 deluxe edition is for $33.99 why ?

Gumy1010 31 May, 2015 @ 1:49 pm   45

Dear PSN, can you please repeat discounts for Dragon Age Origins DLC and Demon Gaze for vita?