Posted

Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection is coming to PS4 this October

Naughty Dog’s acclaimed PS3 trilogy receives remastered release

You’ve asked for it and we listened. Today we finally get to announce that Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception are being released for the PS4 in the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, available 7th October 2015 (9th October in UK and Ireland)!

Since the launch of the PS4, we’ve seen plenty of requests across our Twitter, Facebook, and message boards all over the internet for the first three games in the Uncharted series, which have managed to sell an amazing 21+ million copies and garner an average 92 Metacritic rating, to receive a remastered release.

We couldn’t agree more, as what better way to get prepared for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End than to revisit – or play for the first time – the first three games that launched the fortune-hunting icon that is Nathan Drake?

Early last month, Eric and I took a trip to Austin on the down low to visit the incredible team at Bluepoint Games to check out Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection in person and get ready for this announcement. What we’ve seen of the collection so far looks fantastic!

The team at Bluepoint Games is incomparable regarding their portfolio of achievements and remastered releases, and we’ve been working closely with them to bring over our engine to make Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection an exemplary game.

That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception in 1080p and 60fps with better lighting, textures, and models, but they’re also working on a range of improvements and additions across all three games.

We put together the list of these improvements and additions based on countless forum posts, messages, Tweets, and even through personal conversations we’ve had with a number of you over the years. More on these specifics in future updates.

By pre-ordering Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection now, you can receive the Nathan Drake Pack which includes single player skins of iconic Drake outfits as well as everyone’s favorite weapons: the Golden AK-47 and Golden 92FS guns. If you pre-order the digital download via the PlayStation Store, you will also get an Uncharted: Nathan Drake Collection PS4 dynamic theme.

UNDC_PreorderIcons_Horozontal

Oh, and one other important note, buying the Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection grants you exclusive access to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta (while the beta is available, of course.)

With the release a scant four months away, we’re looking forward to getting you ready for Drake’s next adventure with the remastered version of these first three Uncharted titles. With luck we’ll be able to put together some opportunities for our fans to see and play parts of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection prior to its release. We’ll keep you posted here in the upcoming months.

Uncharted_02

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

164 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

dabanhfreak 4 June, 2015 @ 3:03 pm   1

If any games deserve the 1080/60 treatment, it’s the UC trilogy.

KaneTheGoth 4 June, 2015 @ 3:05 pm   2

Great news!

Please remove the multiplayer trophies though – that isn’t why we play Uncharted 🙂

kaycee2011 4 June, 2015 @ 3:17 pm

Yes it is!

Bjarno86 4 June, 2015 @ 3:18 pm

They’ve removed the multiplayer altogether 🙁

smokeypsd 4 June, 2015 @ 3:40 pm

Good.

Fatal-Impulse101 4 June, 2015 @ 3:47 pm

Removing the trophies, I could understand.

Removing the multiplayer all together seems like a misstep, especially when the UC2 and UC3 multiplayers were so popular. Even if they weren’t your personal cup of tea, there’s little reason they should have been taken out.

Then again, we don’t know for certain the multiplayer HAS been removed, we’ll probably learn more about this collection as the week progresses.

X_Blood_Curse_X 4 June, 2015 @ 3:47 pm

No multiplayer is a huge downer. Definitely not getting this if that is the case.

X_Blood_Curse_X 4 June, 2015 @ 4:14 pm

Also i’m just gonna assume there is no co-op either.

“You’ve asked for it and we listened.”

Did you? How many people said “We want uncharted remastered without multiplayer!”?

You guys listen about as well as Square Enix

Harrisown 4 June, 2015 @ 4:28 pm

I don’t mind. I never had a PS3 so I’m playing all this stuff for the first time.
    The last of us was fantastic but I never wanted its multiplayer. Must have played it for like 1 hour total.

Ivadell 4 June, 2015 @ 4:32 pm

I think no multiplayer in the trilogy makes a lot of sense. Why divide the community when you can have everyone playing the same mp when the fourth game comes out?

Naberios 4 June, 2015 @ 9:07 pm

No MP or MP trophies is the best part of this collection. Will be pre-ordering ASAP.

paveman 5 June, 2015 @ 7:46 am

I don’t see why removing multiplayer would be negative point…. It’s a huge positive point if you ask me!! I have never seen the use of Multiplayer in UC and even more so the trophies connected to it. Don’t ask me why, but I find it very frustrating to have 50% trophy completion for a game knowing I will never ever get 100% because I don’t like MP at all.

whizz_pt 5 June, 2015 @ 11:19 am

MP trophies are the worst thing you can get as an achievement. They don’t rely only on your ability to achieve them, you need to rely on third party factors.

joyrul96 4 June, 2015 @ 3:06 pm   3

Thank goodness it’s not just a lazy higher res and fps.
New textures, models, lighting + other improvements based on fan feedback in 1080p 60fps + Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Beta Key?
DAY 1!!!

Was anticipating it, but damn it’s great to have it confirmed 😀

so psyched!

Capzilla 4 June, 2015 @ 3:07 pm   5

OMG Yes yes yes! Take my money.

counterUAVbaby 4 June, 2015 @ 3:07 pm   6

Oh god, way to milk that cow!

PFC_Hudson 4 June, 2015 @ 3:51 pm

Do they not have Capitalism in Greece then or do you simply not understand Supply and Demand?

Harrisown 4 June, 2015 @ 4:29 pm

They don’t have capitalism in Greece….

Ivadell 4 June, 2015 @ 4:33 pm

Well they’re famous for their whine after all.

About time you announced this xD We all knew it was coming! And I can’t wait!

CoolRichy007UK 4 June, 2015 @ 4:15 pm

cant wait for what ruliya supply and demand 😀 lol that would make a good ps4 game name

Already played all three on my ps3. Will be buying this as well. BOOM!.

Kinda Funny for life!!

Colin and Greg turn me up to 11

HeelPunk 5 June, 2015 @ 2:53 am

With Fallout 4 announced and a bethesda store listing making it look like it will be a 2015 release and the uncharted collection confirmed for PS4 i think a certain hashtag is only appropriate

#ColinWasRight

Kinda Funny for life!!!!!

I’m hoping for the aiming system from Golden Abyss but doubt it will be an option. Also will Deception still have 3D?

I just hope its not 70€ 😛

CEK111 4 June, 2015 @ 3:08 pm   11

Thank you Naughty Dog and Bluepoint! This was above and beyond what I was expecting! And with my PS3 having just died, this is a perfect timing!
Best of luck with the new few months guys, then take a break, okay? :}

Jacko_the_lad 4 June, 2015 @ 3:10 pm   12

“No plans to remaster Uncharted”.

So, what’s this then, hmm?

HeelPunk 5 June, 2015 @ 2:58 am

Developers and publishers lie about the existence of games and remasters quite often for multiple reasons. I remember David Jaffe saying there would not be a new Twisted Metal game and then not long after he came onto the E3 stage with an Ice Cream van and announced a new PS3 Twisted Metal game.

ligtningrod1 4 June, 2015 @ 3:10 pm   13

Looking forward to this : )

JezPSN 4 June, 2015 @ 3:11 pm   14

The ‘Nathan Drake’ pack is one of the worst pre order incentives ever, how would the inclusion of a few outfits and weapon skins convince someone to pre-order who wasn’t going to anyway?

Expected this collection for the gap that Uncharted 4’s delay created so good to see it confirmed. probably won’t pre-order it but may pick it up at some point to play these great games again. Bluepoint are a great team so I’m confident they will do this trilogy justice. Maybe Golden Abyss will make it in as DLC similar to Halo 3 ODST for the Master Chief collection?

Also missed opportunity guys – you should have called it the Master Thief collection!

turbogeek421 4 June, 2015 @ 3:11 pm   15

I feel 3 more platinum trophies coming my way! 😀

MentalBeaver 4 June, 2015 @ 3:12 pm   16

Only ever play Golden Abyss so I will definitely be buying this.

zoticx 4 June, 2015 @ 3:12 pm   17

zomg, i’ll grab pre-order asap!

Lucreto 4 June, 2015 @ 3:12 pm   18

Can’t wait,

Is there a Collectors Edition planned?

Lucreto 4 June, 2015 @ 3:13 pm   19

I was hoping Golden Abyss would be remastered as well.

counterUAVbaby 4 June, 2015 @ 3:17 pm   20

You seriously don’t understand what are you doing? Why the hell to buy games twice. You destroying PS3 right now and you know it! There is no point of buying a PS4.

Elguis_Presley 4 June, 2015 @ 3:33 pm

You seriously don’t understand what are you doing? You destroying PS2 right now and you know it!

CoolRichy007UK 4 June, 2015 @ 4:14 pm

time you buy a ps4 the ps7 will be out in 2050 😀

MaxDiehard 4 June, 2015 @ 4:22 pm

A lot of PS4 players moved over from the 360. This is perfect for those who never had a PS3 or a chance to play the series.

Again, no one is forcing you to buy this. It just leaves the option there for others.

andrewsqual 4 June, 2015 @ 5:56 pm

READ to I am what saying!!!!!!! You seriously don’t understand what are you doing? You destroying PS1 right now and you know it!
    LOL, this is gold.

Bellynne 7 June, 2015 @ 5:53 pm

It’s like $5 more to get the full collection vs just Uncharted 4…Why not?

xPainZx 4 June, 2015 @ 3:18 pm   21

Don’t forget the multiplayer in Uncharted 2, please!

Bellynne 7 June, 2015 @ 5:53 pm

I believe they are all just the one player story line for the first three games.

MajorSkilog 4 June, 2015 @ 3:19 pm   22

Do any/all 3 games support stereoscopic 3D ?

Night_ 4 June, 2015 @ 9:14 pm

At the very least Deception better be, given the effort that went into making it, it would be nuts if they dropped it. I’m unlikely to pick up if it isn’t as it’ll frankly be a downgrade from the PS3 version.

sredhage42 4 June, 2015 @ 9:52 pm

Did the originals? Sounds like one did, two didn’t, from the other comments?

supvic 5 June, 2015 @ 2:34 am

It BETTER have 3D. Naughty Dogs are the gods of 3D judging from UC3, that was the best 3D I’ve ever seen on PS3 which is 8 year old technology. Now the PS4 is more than capable of running ALL these games in 3D, not just UC3. Dropping 3D in TLOU was a huge mistake after UC3, it would be tragic to squander their own talent for the PS4 collection.

aimeraya 4 June, 2015 @ 3:19 pm   23

I won’t touch this Trilogy if u check my PSN profile u’ll know why.

Uncharted 123+GA+FFF have cost me nearly 1500 hours on them. I just want Uncharted 4.

Any news on pre-order for Europe?! 🙂
I also have to agree with KaneTheGoth, we play Uncharted just for the fun it is, on single player!!! 🙂

dark_angel69 4 June, 2015 @ 3:21 pm   25

I still have all three for my PS3 but my love for Uncharted is going to make me buy it again for PS4! lol. I can’t wait for it! Just wish it had Golden Abyss included in it as I’d love to play it on the big TV.

Will the games only contain the single player or will the co-op and multiplayer be included in it too?

Oako123 4 June, 2015 @ 3:25 pm   26

So hyped now. YES.

Also woddup Colin & Greg — go watch Kinda Funny on YouTube cos’ they’re the best!

HeelPunk 5 June, 2015 @ 3:05 am

#ColinWasRight

Kinda Funny games took over IGN as my favorite video game youtube channel on the day they launched it and so far ive watched every lets play, every gamescast and every other video they have uploaded to the channel. I also stopped watching podcast BEYOND shortly after Colin & Greg left as it just wasnt the same. On a side note how awesome is the Kinda Funny live music video by tonedeff

Kinda Funny for life!!!!!

RodrigoSharingan 4 June, 2015 @ 3:25 pm   27

Many are gonna hate on this comment but, i just think this is really wrong for a number of reasons.

First, everyone is tired of remasters, they are everywhere this gen.. its time to make real games instead of filler/ cash grabs.
Not to mention that such practices from Sony, increasingly take the whole magic that the PS3 had at its height with its exclusives, making it a poor and redundant console. They are remastering almost all of them to the PS4.

And last but not least, a pre-order bonus for a remastered game? Really? So if dont pre-order the game i cant have multiple content that the PS3 version had? And no beta key for U4?

Cmon… This is ridiculous

Elguis_Presley 4 June, 2015 @ 3:37 pm

First of all, they did the same with the ps3, porting ps2 games, so this is nothing new, all that pre-order bonus was not included in the original game, at least not as skins

Nufis_K 4 June, 2015 @ 3:38 pm

At last, some common sense in these comments. I am very surprised to see all the positive feedback for ANOTHER remastered version. I know Uncharted games range from good (U3 and U1) to very good (U2), i played them all, including Golden Abyss but i didn’t buy a ps4 to play all over again the games i enjoyed on PS3. I don’t care about 60fps or revamped textures, it is still the same game.
    When PS5 is out, will we ANOTHER GoW 3, TLOU, Uncharted Legacy Ultra compilation… in 4k?

Come on, guys, bring out new franchises, or at least, new episodes of ongoing sagas. Remakes are just for money and i’m a bit sad to see so many gamers are happy to get milked.

Nufis_K 4 June, 2015 @ 3:39 pm

*When ps5 is out, will we GET anotoher

Nufis_K 4 June, 2015 @ 3:45 pm

@Elguis_Presley: The fact it’s not a recent situation doesn’t change anything: They’re selling us at full price something we already know, have and played. Plus, the pre-order bonus is very, very weak, to say the least. Two skins and two weapons: come on!

RedPriestRezo 4 June, 2015 @ 4:13 pm

>> Many are gonna hate on this comment
    >>First, everyone is tired of remasters

Well… guess what: if “many are gonna hate on this comment” then not “everyone is tired of remasters”.

I, for one, don’t want to get back to 720p ever again. And when I would want to replay Uncharted – I’d like to do that on PS4, not PS3. There is no reason to “keep the magic of PS3”. It had it when it needed to. Now I’m ready to never power it on again if every game I liked would be on PS4. And better.

Mulukh 4 June, 2015 @ 4:18 pm

One way of looking at it, the more money the make the more they can spend on making new games. Also there’s plenty of people new to playstation that would appreciate them and thats not counting the people that want to play them again and/or don’t have a ps3 anymore.

sredhage42 4 June, 2015 @ 4:29 pm

As someone who never owned a PS3, I’m entirely in favour of all these remasters.

The people who already own the PS3 versions and are still excited about this, though, I don’t understand. I’ll grant you that.

RodrigoSharingan 4 June, 2015 @ 5:21 pm

I understand that many are gonna like this collection, i have all the games and loved it, but my negative points about this are still valid.

@RedPriestRezo, That is a valid reason yes, but why not just play it again on PS3? Are really gonna buy the same game again just for a little more pretty grafs and removed content? The multiplayer plays a big part on the game also, and its gonna be removed…

@Elguis_Presley The theme is the only thing new in this, and its a theme. All the guns and skins were there, even the golden ones, and they were free! Also you are not getting the multiplayer. Its even less and less content then the orignal one. Just some pretty grafs..

@Nufis_K Finally someone that gets what i am saying.

andrewsqual 4 June, 2015 @ 5:57 pm

Not really when a different team is making it, a very talented one at that too.

CyCaboose 4 June, 2015 @ 6:46 pm

whats the problem? The remaster is being made by another studio, it isn’t tying up Naughty Dog.

” its time to make real games instead of filler/ cash grabs.”

They are making another game, Uncharted 4.

“First, everyone is tired of remasters”

Everyone is not tired of remasters, and they are nothing new. I owned Uncharted 1, 2 and 3 on my PS3. My PS3 has since died, I cannot play these games ever again. I am not going to buy another PS3 just to play a small handful of games I really would like to play again.

Secondly, this is full 1080p games and new models/lighting. For Uncharted 1 at least it should benefit greatly from it – don’t see what the problem is.

Thirdly, there are A LOT of Xbox 360 people who never owned a PS3 and never played these excellent games! A lot of those Xbox 360 people moved over to the PS4 now, so there are A LOT of people out there who have not played these games, it’s great to get them playing it now to help encourage UC4 sales.

Lastly, if you don’t want it or it offends you just don’t buy it. Naughty Dog are not working on this, it is not holding them back from making a new game so there really is no reason to complain – be happy more people will get to experience Uncharted for the first time.

CluckNuggets 4 June, 2015 @ 7:35 pm

The Uncharted series is amazing but I have to agree, it feels like we’ve just played these games. The price is quite strong even for people new to the series, three games with missing content for up to four times the price. A flood of remasters is coming from both Sony and Capcom too.

The summer months are usually bland for gamers, except for a certain digital stores amazing sale. If you’ve bought every PS4 game you’ve wanted, your choice is either remasters like Devil May Cry 4 or a deluge of overpriced 2D indie games. This isn’t why I bought my PS4 and upgraded it with a 2TB hard drive.

misi2mezei 5 June, 2015 @ 12:05 am

@Nufis_K
    “i didn’t buy a ps4 to play all over again the games”

It’s pretty simple, don’t buy it and don’t play them again. I never could understand this mentality… Fine, you don’t want to spend money on it and play them. It’s completely fine, but why is it bothering you that there are people who want to play them? You know, you aren’t the only PS4 owner on the planet.
    Why is it bothering you? If you don’t like, let’s say sport games, you won’t complain why developers keep making them if you don’t like them right? You just don’t bother. You don’t care about it.
    Same thing goes here. If you are not interested, don’t pay any attention.

Nufis_K 5 June, 2015 @ 1:37 am

@misi2mezei

“don’t buy it and don’t play them again”

I never could understand this mentality. Why is it bothering you that there are people who want to make comments? You know, you aren’t the only PS4 owner on the planet.

Same thing goes here. If you don’t like my comments, don’t pay any attention.

MartinB105 4 June, 2015 @ 3:27 pm   28

“60fps”

This is all I needed to hear. Day One. 🙂

Oako123 4 June, 2015 @ 3:28 pm   29

When will it be up for pre-order? I want to do it now!

Linconan 4 June, 2015 @ 3:29 pm   30

Yep, saw this coming ages ago.
Yep, SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!!!!!

*grabs chest*
So much awesomeness!
*throws flowers*
I Love you Naught Dog!!!!

StevenJamesHyde 4 June, 2015 @ 3:29 pm   31

Will the games be available individually on PSN? I’m only really interested in Uncharted 1, played the other two to death

DiogoM07 4 June, 2015 @ 3:31 pm   32

Multiplayer modes excluded? :O

Robsonmonkey 4 June, 2015 @ 3:31 pm   33

The Nathan Drake Collection YET NO GOLDEN ABYSS….come on guys

The Master Chief Collection added Halo ODST so hopefully you guys will do the same. That would have been the one game to get people to buy this and play the other games again

QUESTION THOUGH

Have you guys thought about a small collectors edition for the game. A Steelbook maybe ?

MaxDiehard 4 June, 2015 @ 4:24 pm

Golden Abyss was made by Bend Studios, not Naughty Dog.

Bashful1979 4 June, 2015 @ 7:34 pm

I always buy the steelbook version when available so I second this 🙂

supvic 5 June, 2015 @ 2:51 am

It’s called the Nathan Drake collection, it should include Golden Abyss regardless of who made it. Otherwise they may as well call it the Naught Dog collection if you’re going to use the developer as an excuse to exclude something.

DoYouLikeMyID 4 June, 2015 @ 3:32 pm   34

I just went back and got the platinum on all 3 games about 2 weeks ago, so I’m probably not going to pick this up day one, but I might get it sometime down the line, so I’m glad it’s happening. (And I love Bluepoints work on porting other titles, so I’m sure this’ll be a fantastic port) But why didn’t you announce this at E3? It’s only two weeks away after all, and it’d be a great way to get people excited at the event.

Oh well, hopefully we’ll get some announcements at E3 anyway. Maybe something along the lines of God of War 4, Ratchet and Clank PS4 gameplay reveal, Guerilla Games’ much-rumored open-world RPG or Gravity Rush 2?

X_Blood_Curse_X 4 June, 2015 @ 3:32 pm   35

“That means not only allowing you to play the single-player campaigns of Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, and Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception”

Tell me this isn’t your way of saying there is no multiplayer? You have to be kidding

Fatal-Impulse101 4 June, 2015 @ 3:52 pm

It does seem that way doesn’t it, but who knows, it could just be awkwardly worded, we probably won’t know for certain until E3.

I sure hope they don’t exclude the multiplayer. The UC2 multi was one of my favorites of all time, and even the UC3 had it’s share of issues, it was still wildly fun from time to time.

Assassin-_-MerKz 4 June, 2015 @ 3:34 pm   36

Instant Day 1 purchase i hate the preorder bonus though. I knew you’ll include a UC4 Beta now WE NEED PRE ORDER LINK ASAP

tjallie---p 4 June, 2015 @ 3:37 pm   37

Damn i was really hoping for the multiplayer of UC2 came back to life after this release. It is by far the most enjoyable MP for me and my friends. With so many new players to play this game, the MP would have had a rebirth!! IMO a missed change for ND.

andrewsqual 4 June, 2015 @ 3:40 pm   38

I support his because Bluepoint Games are making it 🙂 I don’t want Naughty Dog’s dev time being used on this. Please put in a character model viewer like what was in Jak 3. 🙂

AdonisIsBeast 4 June, 2015 @ 3:42 pm   39

Guarantee they would’v sold nearly double what they’re going to if they would’v added Golden Abyss. Of the 21 million+ players that experienced the trilogy already numerous times won’t find reason to get this and it should honestly make any logical person question who made this decision.

Harrisown 4 June, 2015 @ 8:19 pm

Golden abyss was rubbish!
    It’s the only uncharted game I’ve ever played unfortunately.

joedix88 4 June, 2015 @ 3:44 pm   40

I’m hoping there’s a retail release, I don’t want to pay £50 for this on the store.

ocelot07 4 June, 2015 @ 3:45 pm   41

Wait no multiplayer?

Robsonmonkey 4 June, 2015 @ 3:52 pm   42

Add Multiplayer guys

I think we all know you are going to continue on Uncharted 3’s horrible, gimmick filled multiplayer which has the same structure like every other online game, Battlefield, Call of Duty etc.

Loadouts, upgradable boosters, weapon mods, paid boosters, kickbacks etc

The collection was your chance to bring back Uncharted 2s multiplayer so if anyone was disappointed with Uncharted 4s multiplayer at least they would have the collection.

So I hope to god Uncharted 4s online is like Uncharted 2s

tjallie---p 4 June, 2015 @ 3:59 pm

Yes, they should bring back the MP of part 2 back to life.

mrobinson91 5 June, 2015 @ 10:11 am

I personally don’t want the MP but it’s clear that a lot of people do so I wonder whether they should have added it.

I assume they’ve left it out so that all the community will be playing the UC4 MP leading to an active community. If they deliver a good MP then hopefully it will satisfy the fans.

Mizukage-JP 4 June, 2015 @ 3:59 pm   43

There HAS to be multiplayer guys.This is naughty dog we’re talking about! I’m sure they wouldn’t make the huge mistake of removing it.

DiogoM07 4 June, 2015 @ 4:09 pm

This is Bluepoint Games, Naughty Dog is also involved but the studio responsible for the remasters is Bluepoint games.
    And the cover only says “Single-Player campaigns for all 3 games”

Carl-G 4 June, 2015 @ 4:07 pm   44

Excellent News 😛 It’s only a shame the PSVita Uncharted game isn’t included 🙁 That would of been Amazing.

DizietSma 4 June, 2015 @ 4:11 pm

Exactly my thoughts… it would really round out the package and I preferred Golden Abyss to the 3rd main game.

CluckNuggets 4 June, 2015 @ 7:05 pm

That’ll be a future remaster, if they included it for the £50 they’re charging, they can’t charge you an additional £40 in a few months.

DizietSma 4 June, 2015 @ 4:10 pm   45

Could it include Golden Abyss as well as a port… I enjoyed that. 😀 Definitely interested though, 1 & 2 are games I’d love to replay. Didn’t care much for 3 though.

CoolRichy007UK 4 June, 2015 @ 4:10 pm   46

im buying this day one before any of you all I gotta do is wait till after 12 am 9th October and the second its added im buying it 😀 I buy all my games day one 😀

CoolRichy007UK 4 June, 2015 @ 4:11 pm   47

NO multiplayer in the ps4 versions good because the multiplayer was boring and they will never add it 😀 finally a game with no silly boring multiplayer

paveman 5 June, 2015 @ 8:00 am

Indeed. I don’t see the ruckus about it. I love the collection not having mp! I’d love to not see it on UC4 as well, but well, we all know that’s not going to happen….
    I’ll probably wait for a PS5 remaster without mp before I play UC4…. 😀

thats just your opinion…
    many people enjoy MP
    infact games like cod and battlefield a bought purely based on MP

CaptainWitwicky 4 June, 2015 @ 4:12 pm   48

SP only is okay for me.
But it’s a collection, there shouldn’t be a pre-order bonus or a digital pre-order bonus because those who don’t pre-order won’t have the entire collection…they’ll miss out on skins and a theme.
And if you want the entire collection you’re gonna have to go digital, because they got that theme…that sucks.

Gandomyr 4 June, 2015 @ 4:17 pm   49

Thank you.

airJordan_Xx 4 June, 2015 @ 4:22 pm   50

Why is there no multiplayer for uc2 and uc4. I will not buy this collection I put 100hrs of hrs in uc2 mp

gtone339 5 June, 2015 @ 12:36 am

There’s access to Uncharted 4’s multiplayer, according to NaughtyDog, if you bought the Trilogy Collection on October 7/9.

Load all