After the positive feedback we had from announcing Arabic support on PlayStation 4 we’re really pleased to announce that PlayStation Store now also supports the Arabic language.
We’re committed to providing the best experiences for our players on PlayStation and the addition of the Arabic language on PS Store now allows you to browse and shop in one of the most widely spoken languages on the planet.
But that’s not all! For players in Saudi Arabia, PS Store also now accepts purchases made via CashU – the safe and secure payment method customised to suit, serve and support Arabic speaking countries. For more information on CashU, take a look here.
In order to access Arabic, you will need to have a PSN account associated with Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain or Lebanon and follow the simple instructions outlined below…
Via your PlayStation 4
- Go to [Settings] > [PlayStation Network/Account Management] > [Account Information] > [Language]
- Enter your password, select “Arabic” from the drop down menu and select [Confirm]
- Select [Confirm] in the new language
Via your web browser
- Go to Account Management. You can reach Account Management in a number of ways:
- PlayStation App: Tap [PlayStation Store] on the home screen and go to [Online ID] > [Account Settings]
- PlayStation Store: Sign in, go to your Online ID at the top of the page and click [Account Settings]
- Click here and sign in for the account management site
- Go to [Account] > [Account Details] and under [Identity] select [Edit]
- Choose “Arabic” and save your changes