Posted

Dualshock 4 20th Anniversary Edition launches in September

Limited edition controller comes in original PlayStation colours

To celebrate 20 years of PlayStation in Europe, we’ve created a very special 20th Anniversary Edition of the Dualshock 4 Wireless Controller. Launching September across Europe, this limited edition controller is designed in the unmistakeable “Original Grey” colour like the first PlayStation console and also features the iconic original coloured PlayStation family logo.

Check out your local retailer over the coming weeks for further details on how to pick one up.

DS4

boiler-plate-E3

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

24 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

YES! So getting this, no longer sad I missed out on the console!

Inherentdragon 16 June, 2015 @ 7:18 am   2

Or find it on eBay from upwards of £200 once they are all snatched up on release!:(

Great to see these being sold separately but what about the 20th anniversary headset? I see it has been announced for the US

mike-yazuka 16 June, 2015 @ 9:42 am   4

YES!! YES!!! Thank you for this!
I wanted this controller since it was announced in the 20th anniversary console. But wasn’t lucky enough to get a hold of one. I’ll be getting my second controller in September. My new number one controller! <3

Andre-Veelt 16 June, 2015 @ 10:15 am   5

wow awesome :D….I really hope this is going to be available in sweden.

B_Signal 16 June, 2015 @ 11:26 am   6

Dear Playstation. PLEASE tell me this is coming Australia. I will literally do my ballz… if it doesnt. I was filthy we didn’t get the Limited Edition 20th Anniversary consoles… still cant sleep at night.

Shame its touchpad isn’t quite as detailed as the one that came with the console 🙁

I really want this one. The rubber on my first Dualshock 4 is starting to fall apart, so I’m in need of a new one. Hopefully it won’t be THAT limited. I really want this controller, it’s the next best thing after the anniversary console.

This PS4 week has been TO AMAZING! 😛 NEED this! 😛 😛 😛

ShadowhunterrX 16 June, 2015 @ 12:20 pm   10

Thanks , I needed this. My day one controller analoog sticks fur is letting loose.

rauz242 16 June, 2015 @ 2:02 pm

See my comment above, you can get a replacement for free.

ShadowhunterrX 16 June, 2015 @ 2:49 pm

Not possible. The serial nummers are already gone and lost. Thanks for the idea :).

rauz242 16 June, 2015 @ 3:49 pm

Are you sure? The serial numbers should be on the back of the controller. I’ve heard reports that people got a replacement anyway, after talking with Sony through the support live chat. I wouldn’t give up so easily, this is a factory error on their part.

Still not enough comfort from missing out on the console after so many attempts.

nooney90 16 June, 2015 @ 4:13 pm   12

Yes! Im glad I can get a matching controller now. 🙂

supersmith2500 16 June, 2015 @ 11:12 pm   13

Always wanted one of these babies. I’d love to have a PS4 controller with the original PS1 design. SOLD! 😀

SpooNManX 17 June, 2015 @ 11:41 pm   14

What about North America??
Will we get a chance to buy them here as well?

Mayur1010 20 June, 2015 @ 7:37 am   15

Just Excited! This is Sony’s E3 2015 Afterall!

Mayur1010 20 June, 2015 @ 7:38 am   16

Just Saw the No Mans Sky, found very exciting that Hardware like ps4 can do!

didsburydan 21 June, 2015 @ 3:16 pm   17

i must have missed this news with all the other awesomeness coming out of sony’s e3.

GREAT NEWS

Thank you!

Michael1987 4 July, 2015 @ 3:40 pm   18

Definitely picking one of these up.