Posted

New Uncharted 4 trailer debuts at E3 2015

Dazzling new footage shows off high speed car chase

That was quite a press conference, huh? Now that you’ve recovered from those initial chills and thrills here’s your chance to re-watch new gameplay from Nathan Drake’s final adventure. Or maybe this is your first time watching? If’s that’s the case, please click play before reading any further. You won’t want to miss this.

It’s very rewarding to finally show off all of our hard work on this new section of Drake’s escapades, set in a meticulously crafted, fictional, Madagascan city, and re-introducing his old friend and mentor, Victor Sullivan. Yes, in addition to his new, wild, rope swinging acrobatics, Nathan Drake will be able to drive various vehicles for the first time ever in franchise history. This is the most action-packed demo we’ve ever assembled for E3. If you’re at the show please stop by the Uncharted 4 theater in the PlayStation booth in West Hall to check out even more of what Drake and Sully are up to.

Can’t wait for Uncharted 4? Catch up on Nathan Drake’s adventures and get ready for his next one with Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection, which releases 9th October, 2015. Every copy of Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection comes with access to Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End multiplayer beta. Also, if you live in the US and have an artistic itch, be sure to check out the We Love Fine UNCHARTED design contest happening now. Submit a winning design and you’ll be among the first to secure a copy of Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End when it releases in 2016.

boiler-plate-E3

12 Comments
0 Author replies

Incredible.

dark_angel69 16 June, 2015 @ 08:53

I stayed up late last night to see this game and even tho I was very tired, it was totally worth it!!!! Can’t wait to play it. Day one for me! Driving the car looked amazing!

TIMETRAVEL1966 16 June, 2015 @ 09:09

Fantastic

Brilliant as always. Here’s the Live E3 Demo: https://youtu.be/zL46dpNEPPA

Such a shame it got delayed. 2016 seems too full of AAA releases.

Hope Horizon doesn’t get delayed.

It looked amazing and the start of the trailer was so funny.
Congratulations ND for creating another masterpiece.

AMAZING! :P But i think i will CRY when the game ends :( I don’t want it to be the Last one :(

6.1

No one said anything about it being the last Uncharted. It could just be the end of Nathans story.

Stonesthrow 16 June, 2015 @ 16:45
6.2

Uncharted without Drake? Highly doubt it.

Stonesthrow 16 June, 2015 @ 16:43

I was slightly underwhelmed by the driving sequence and this footage in general, liked the jungle footage better. Also, it was clear to me Drake looked a little different from before, but Sully absolutely looks nothing like he did before. I don’t know if this is due to the technical advances and more muscles and bones being able to be displayed, but it kind of messes with the memories I have of these characters :p Sully almost looks like a completely new character, but hey, atleast he still sounds the same :p Other than that I’m glad to see it still controls and feels like Uncharted. So sad this is the last one.

Awais_AK_9361 20 June, 2015 @ 18:15

O my god this is a game I’m interested in I’ll bet this game would make a lot of money and a lot of buyers I’m so pumped to he this game whooo

deadsec-2015 23 June, 2015 @ 00:40

I’m going to wait for Uncharted 5, because i like playing one game after another. Epic game

frandymaie21 25 June, 2015 @ 04:36

Amazingcan’t wait to get one…

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history