Watch the incredible full 16 minute Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End E3 demo

Will Drake and Sully catch up with Sam in time?

Our E3 press conference demo literally left Drake hanging, and with good cause. We wanted to give attendees of E3 a treat and show them if Sully and Drake ever caught up to Nathan’s brother, Sam, in time.

The reaction was pretty fantastic.

Now, for everyone not able to see it at the show, for those who missed our Twitch stream earlier today, or for those who just want to watch it again and again, here it is.

Get ready for a wild ride as Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will be careening into your living room in 2016.

40 Comments
0 Author replies
Finallygotit_Pom 01 July, 2015 @ 19:28

Where can I watch it?

residentSteve 01 July, 2015 @ 20:33
1.1

Um on this page how did you miss it lol.

Finallygotit_Pom 01 July, 2015 @ 22:53
1.2

@residentSteve : they updated it later. Initially they had the twitch live stream video running.

Will this be uploaded to youtube?

PS_TrophyHunter 01 July, 2015 @ 22:17
2.1

Already up Rammstone :)

NorthernMonkey 01 July, 2015 @ 20:04

Unbelievable! Can’t wait.

After watching the extended version I can only make mine Drake’s words: “Holy cr4p!”

TIMETRAVEL1966 01 July, 2015 @ 20:06

Looks fantastic keep up the good work naughty dog

residentSteve 01 July, 2015 @ 20:18

Wow now this is what I brought a ps4 for can’t wait to play this it’s going to be awesome, but one thing I want to see on the mp of U4 doughnut versions of Chloe and elena I know that’s a random thing to ask but all the male characters had doughnut versions in U3 mp why not the ladies?

PS_TrophyHunter 01 July, 2015 @ 22:16
6.1

Games need to have fat women in ASAP :)

residentSteve 01 July, 2015 @ 23:29
6.2

That’s right lol.

Stonesthrow 01 July, 2015 @ 20:19

Second part was better.

Stunning, absolutely stunning. This will be PS4’s system seller (not that it isn’t selling tonnes already!)

8.1

Can’t sell a system that almost everyone already has.

Wow! ^^ y Cloe???

European_Gamer 01 July, 2015 @ 21:12

It is awesome.

Looks like Drake may get some trouble with the wife.

MajorSkilog 01 July, 2015 @ 21:59

This sequence playable in stereo 3D would be even more eye melting ;)

residentSteve 01 July, 2015 @ 22:04
11.1

3d that’s a bit old now most things don’t use 3d it’s over.

11.2

VR is where it’s at seeing as that works in 3D.

residentSteve 02 July, 2015 @ 06:19
11.3

Thanks blog editor max :)

Show more replies
PS_TrophyHunter 01 July, 2015 @ 22:16

All I have to say is that those extra few minutes added on to the E3 trailer and the lack of a dead controller to screw up the trailer was an awesome thing. Loved the trailer but one thing bugs me since E3 is that I need Uncharted 4 in my life :)

Just unbelievable.
Should I wait for the Uncharted collection of should I smash into Uncharted 1 on PSNOW?

PS_TrophyHunter 01 July, 2015 @ 22:21
13.1

If you don’t want to play the multiplayer of any of the games grab the collection

13.2

Plus the collection is upgraded graphically and performance-wise.

Naughty Dog, you guys make dreams come to life!

hypersackboy 02 July, 2015 @ 02:54

Elena please don’t give me that look…

hypersackboy 02 July, 2015 @ 02:55

Naughty Dog is way way way way better than the best in the industry.

Hope the 4th one isn’t really the end of this game.. I love this game a lot and even more now that this U4 got the best quality yet…
Hopefully there will be a next one after this … Maybe Drake’s son??? He hehehe just an idea I guess..

HeavyD-Love 02 July, 2015 @ 06:31

So I have to ask in addition to the lovely multiplayer beta, can’t this completed & now exposed single player demo be easily included in the upcoming U:NDC?

European_Gamer 02 July, 2015 @ 10:47
18.1

They could include it but it’s a part of the actual Uncharted 4 game so I don’t think they would do it.

andrewsqual 02 July, 2015 @ 11:27
18.2

Probably won’t be very possible. Uncharted 2 got a demo 6 months after release and it was a whooping 3.5gbs or something. That was pretty big for a demo back in early 2010 (to compare Xbox 360 to this day can’t even go over 2gbs for actual games on its service let alone DLC or patches too).
I’d say that Uncharted 4’s demo we’ve seen so far would be a massive size like 20gbs or something.

If anyone is feeling like they’ve lost their gaming mojo, then all you need to do is watch trailers like this to reignite that old flame.

I hope there will be a special edition console coming for the release. Also do you know when UK/eu residents will be able to purchase the pre cursor orb? Thanks

i’am i the only one that doesn’t want to see this? i want to play it first hand. E3 and PSX was more than enough for me.

CoolRichy007UK 02 July, 2015 @ 15:33

Is that anoying girl still alive not buying this

residentSteve 02 July, 2015 @ 18:06
22.1

That annoying girl you mean Elena? Someone has to try and Nate in check.
Now I know why I bought a ps4 to play this was regretting my decision until recently this game has finally restored my faith in playstation.

residentSteve 02 July, 2015 @ 18:17
22.2

Whoops I meant to say keep Nate in check.

Holy mother of gaming awesomeness, this looks awesome!

I was on the edge of my seat in excitement while watching… This is literally going to be one of the best games in history. :D

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history