Posted

Uncharted 4 release date announced, collector’s editions detailed

A Thief’s End graces PS4 on 18th March 2016

Mark your calendars. 18th March 2016. That’s the day Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will hit stores.

We’ve got the scoop on all the possibilities for you to jump into Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

For those of you that prefer booty for your castle, we have the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.

In the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition you’ll find:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray disc
  • Collectible steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
  • 48-page hardcover art book by Naughty Dog and Dark Horse
  • Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil Sticker Sheet
  • Naughty Dog Points: redeem the points to unlock new multiplayer content and character upgrades.

FIN01_UC4_BeautyShotSE_ENG

If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition includes everything listed above, plus:

• A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
  • Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake and Desert Drake outfits
  • Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
  • Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil Ball Caps
  • Madagascar Sidekick Outfits
  • Phurba Dagger Taunt
  • An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme

77_UC4_BeautyShotPE_ENG

If you prefer to own your games digitally, then you also have options. Starting tomorrow you can choose to pre-order the Digital Standard Edition from PlayStation Store that comes jam packed with:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
  • Two multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
  • The Phurba Dagger Taunt
  • Naughty Dog Points

Or, if you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition , which includes everything above plus:

• Desert Drake Multiplayer Outfit
  • Desert Weapon Skin
  • Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
  • Uncharted 4 Triple Pack
    • Includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
  • Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items

The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on. If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab that sweet discount on the Triple Pack.

Plenty to look over and think about, but I’m glad we can finally give you more details on Naughty Dog‘s latest title.

81 Comments
0 Author replies
TouchGameplay 31 August, 2015 @ 17:04

Looking forward to it :D

When will the beta be dated? Will those like myself who are getting the collection for Christmas miss out? I can’t wait for this game!

Can’t wait for this

not buying either Uncharted game until you add back multiplayer to the Uncharted collection remaster. i don’t want any part of the microtransaction fest pay to win crap you ruined TLOUR with.

4.1

Honestly, I didn’t want to know that. Email them if your that bothered. One of the ND guys explained the lack of multiplayer in the collection and it seemed fair enough as they seem to care about the community more than adding a feature that may be dead after a couple of months due to U4’s release.
I am also under the impression that microtransactions are optional, if people want to waste their money to take short cuts let them. You seem angry at two of the most pointless things in the world.

Give up already for God’s sake.

We don’t need multiplayer in the collection, why waste resources rebuilding 2 multiplayer sections which will divide the fanbase and causing both lobbies to be empty or waiting long time for matches.

You have a beta sometime this Winter then you have the U4 game mid-March.

4.3

@spacedelete2
They can’t “add back multiplayer” to a game that never had multiplayer to begin with. I don’t know why you’re implying that Uncharted Collection had multiplayer with this “add back” nonsense. You don’t seem very smart.

Show more replies

Looks immense. Gonna upgrade my pre-order to the Libertalia Collectors Edition asap in the UK

5.1

I can’t find anywhere for preorder the special edition in the UK.

5.2

Found it on Amazon.com this afternoon it works out £78, but I would wait cos generally europe gets a different collectors editiom

So the US blog listed the prices… whilst the EU blog didn’t include them….

These are going to be retailer exclusive and extortionate rates aren’t they?

Yup. You can bet they will be a Game exclusive and make you pay 10x the amount it should be

6.2

Ugh – rather not a GAME exclusive, is it just me or is it a monopoly with GAME exclusives. One of the worst retailers in the UK in regards to price and customer service. Correction the worst.

Don’t even get me started on Game. I forget the game now, but I went to do an order on their site the other day and I couldn’t even log in. My passwords were right, but they ended up locking me out anyway. Ordered with Amazon instead. Had a Hell of a time ordering something else with them some months ago, when their website just decided to stop loading for most of the day.

I want to support a smaller, local store – and more often I do – but I get frustrated when a game with a Collector’s Edition I do want, which is rare, gets a release and I can’t simply call them up and order. It would take me a couple of minutes at the most, and I know the people who work there so well it would be no hassle. Game on the other hand, in this town, are simply ignorant, up their own and utterly oblivious.

Show full comment

And if ordering on the internet doesn’t work, it’s a shame going into their store – which was one a decent sized, larger store – now a small, cobbled together hole that smells of sweat, urine and feces. I’m not joking.

Show more replies

Is Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition a retail exclusive? Because Game might not ship to Spain because of the figure

It’s a bit sad that these news are here, on Facebook… and the official Naughty Dog’s site has been abandoned. All the information, news and multiplayer stats used to be there and now it’s almost blank. I hope it’s because they’re working SO hard they don’t want to do such unimportant things.

Kinda meh collectors editions, too much multiplayer rubbish I will never use. I will stick with the normal game.

9.1

Thanks for that valuable input!

Your very welcome :)

Multiplayer just detracts from the singleplayer experience and just wastes space where resources could go towards more singleplayer content instead.

marked my calender . looking forward to it . :)

Ramases_Niblick 31 August, 2015 @ 18:14

Excellent, cannot wait! I’m assuming the single player story add on will be available for everyone to download and not just for owners of the deluxe digital edition.

Think I might go for the special edition on disc. Like the look of the steel case.

ND: if you have microtransactions, i’m done with you.

12.1

Cyaaa

Looking forward to it!

Kudos for making a Digital Special/Delux Edition but I think it would be nice to have something more than just items/skins that you can unlock in-game anyway.

European_Gamer 31 August, 2015 @ 18:35

Uncharted 4 will be the end of an epic adventure.

I hope the Price for the Libertalia Collector’s Edition will be fair.. Of Course in Germany!

Dave-The-Rave 31 August, 2015 @ 18:58

I need UK prices and Amazon links please!

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 31 August, 2015 @ 19:02

Should be a national holiday. I guess Easter is the following week. :D

I was hoping for an amazing last good by edition like The Witcher 3 one. With a full artbook and a stunning statue with more characters then only Nathan.
I’m not at all impressed about all the multi player stuff because I will never play it, don’t care for it and it has no value what so ever. I’m sure the game will be amazing, these editions of the game aren’t.

PS_TrophyHunter 31 August, 2015 @ 19:17

I’m confused so do i have to cancel the normal version preorder from the PS store and preorder Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition or do i just pay the difference for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition?

PS_TrophyHunter 31 August, 2015 @ 19:20
20.1

Oops thought this was the Nathan Drake collection not Uncharted 4 lol. Silly me! Ignore this Idiot lol

Six months before lauch and already talking single player DLC? Classy move there ND, getting more and more like EA with your money gouging BS.

21.1

Suck a lemon

Oh look, a baby troll. Not sure about you kiddo but I remember when games were shipped complete and DLC (if there was any) wasn’t chopped out of the game and sold seperately but was made and announced many months after release, not announced on the same day the release date is revealed.

Can you provide any evidence that the dlc has been chopped out of the game?It could be in pre-production while the rest of the team are bug busting.

Also informing people that there will be single player dlc in the future is a big no no to you. They said it themselves it’s the first time they are doing single player dlc so they are just letting us know there is something coming down the road.
It’s not like they are sitting around a table trying to find ways to screw us over. It’s not a conspiracy and when things like this are announced people should not jump ot the worst possible scenario as a first choice.

Show more replies

Any word on where we can get the Special/Collector’s editions from?

Sweet! Can’t wait, this games going to be insane!

ThroughTheIris56 31 August, 2015 @ 21:59

I really wish the theme could be free for once since there are barely any free ones. Or it should be at least be include with the standard edition or at the very least obtainable outside the collectors edition. And it would be nice to get a manual of some sort with the standard edition. Nevertheless I like the look of these and it might be the first special/collector’s edition I ever buy. Also, how much will each edition be pounds?

nfskingrlinworld 01 September, 2015 @ 00:24

Why theme not with uncharted 4 digital download??? :(

Carnivius_Prime 01 September, 2015 @ 07:13

I can’t wait for this game. Both the story mode and the multiplayer. I had bought all three previous games on disc before (Uncharted 2 and 3 on special edition) but I’m more a digital-only guy these days. Less clutter. Still, it IS my fave game franchise sooo….

Hell I dunno. I just wanna play the darn game. :D

Please do not make this a GAME exclusive. Their delivery and customer service is abysmal. they not only deliver late, but don’t even recognise orders. In store ordering is the safest bet, but hey some people work and have lives. Amazon or Shopto please.

27.1

What’s wrong with game? They are always reliable imo everything I have ever order turned up on release day.

Can’t wait!

By the way, anybody else having trouble signing into PSN today? I keep getting a ‘sign-in failed’ message :-(

I cant find anything on Game yet! so not fully announced to all retailers! I cant wait for this game and this collectors edition looks crazy good!

29.1

I think they are updating it soon it says on there Facebook page.

Both digital editions are available on the store now to pre order. standard edition is 50 and deluxe is 65. they both come with the dynamic theme as I have just preordered mine. they just forgot to put it in the description :-):-)

Oh great, “Naughty Dog Points” – With publishers like Ubisoft and EA trying to push freemium Mobile models into their premium console games it’s a shame to see the likes of Naughty Dog and Rockstar who are going to cream it regardless, try the same sort of thing.

Looking forward for this masterpiece , next month we get the collection u1 , 2 and 3 , after that we will embrace u4…future is so bright , thanks NDog

Big shout out to all the fools that voted for p’s plus this month and lost us financial worth as the games that lost were worth twice as much as the one that won ..I am salty as he’ll coz I wanted a multi player game by a indi company not some crappie from ubi soft .Thanks guys

CatollicsMadn0us 01 September, 2015 @ 14:50

Omg!! the Division and uncharted4 in one month? Really? ohhh my poor little wallet….

wow really? Uncharted will have to wait!

Can’t [DELETED] wait next year. I will kill my time with U Remastered trilogy..

When will a new shipment come in for the collectors edition?

I have pre-ordered the Libertalia CE which will gel quite nicely with my Treasure Chest edition of Uncharted 3.

I have detailed the editions of the CE and LE on my newly fledged facebook Collector Editions for games page here:

CongolesePlayer 02 September, 2015 @ 08:55

waiting for the PS4 console seller :-)

I think this is for the US! UK no retailer has listed this and I think for the people in the UK we will get a different one! wooo!

The SE and Libertalia Edition are now up for pre-order through Game, although it doesn’t state it’s exclusive to Game on their site so hopefully amazon will also be getting it.

have you seen the prices LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha yeah they are way overpriced, I was expecting at least £99.99 for the Libertalia Edition and not the SE lol

42.1

ignore them.

StevenJamesHyde 03 September, 2015 @ 20:05
42.2

$79.99 in the US, so I think we can safely assume that’s Game being Game rather than an accurate reflection of the actual RRP

We need info about the UK version

I have reluctantly pre-ordered the libertalia version from game but keeping my eye on amazon just in case they are cheaper. Loving the currency conversion $1 = £1….. rip off Uk etc etc..

I would gladly pay £100 and preorder now for the standard game alone if it had 3D support. How could you drop 3D support after doing such an amazing job with UC3?

rip off warning, rip off warning.

nearly double the us price for special edition.

Can anyone reply to tell me if you can buy the steelbook case seperately. I really like it but cant afford the £100 for all the extras the special edition. Thanks

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.