Posted

Uncharted 4 release date announced, collector’s editions detailed

A Thief’s End graces PS4 on 18th March 2016

Mark your calendars. 18th March 2016. That’s the day Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End will hit stores.

We’ve got the scoop on all the possibilities for you to jump into Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End.

For those of you that prefer booty for your castle, we have the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition and Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition.

In the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Special Edition you’ll find:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Blu-ray disc
  • Collectible steelbook case designed by Alexander “That Kid Who Draws” Iaccarino
  • 48-page hardcover art book by Naughty Dog and Dark Horse
  • Naughty Dog & Pirate Sigil Sticker Sheet
  • Naughty Dog Points: redeem the points to unlock new multiplayer content and character upgrades.

FIN01_UC4_BeautyShotSE_ENG

If that’s not enough for you, the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition includes everything listed above, plus:

• A 12″ premium Nathan Drake statue by Gentle Giant
  • Three multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, Heist Drake and Desert Drake outfits
  • Three custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin, Snow Weapon Skin and Desert Weapon Skin
  • Henry Avery, Thomas Tew and Adam Baldrige Sigil Ball Caps
  • Madagascar Sidekick Outfits
  • Phurba Dagger Taunt
  • An Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End dynamic theme

77_UC4_BeautyShotPE_ENG

If you prefer to own your games digitally, then you also have options. Starting tomorrow you can choose to pre-order the Digital Standard Edition from PlayStation Store that comes jam packed with:

• Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End digital download
  • Two multiplayer outfits: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune and Heist Drake
  • Two custom weapon skins: Golden Weapon Skin and Snow Weapon Skin
  • The Phurba Dagger Taunt
  • Naughty Dog Points

Or, if you want the complete digital experience you can pre-order the Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition , which includes everything above plus:

• Desert Drake Multiplayer Outfit
  • Desert Weapon Skin
  • Thomas Tew and Adam Baldridge
  • Uncharted 4 Triple Pack
    • Includes future access to the first-ever single-player story add-on for the Uncharted series and two multiplayer packs that will unlock new, rare and legendary multiplayer items
  • Instant unlock of two multiplayer customization items

The Triple Pack will also be available to purchase separately as an add-on. If you already pre-ordered Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End through PlayStation Store, you can upgrade to the Digital Deluxe Edition to nab that sweet discount on the Triple Pack.

Plenty to look over and think about, but I’m glad we can finally give you more details on Naughty Dog‘s latest title.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

81 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

TouchGameplay 31 August, 2015 @ 5:04 pm   1

Looking forward to it 😀

When will the beta be dated? Will those like myself who are getting the collection for Christmas miss out? I can’t wait for this game!

Can’t wait for this

spacedelete2 31 August, 2015 @ 5:17 pm   4

not buying either Uncharted game until you add back multiplayer to the Uncharted collection remaster. i don’t want any part of the microtransaction fest pay to win crap you ruined TLOUR with.

TKC-Muzzer 31 August, 2015 @ 5:29 pm

Honestly, I didn’t want to know that. Email them if your that bothered. One of the ND guys explained the lack of multiplayer in the collection and it seemed fair enough as they seem to care about the community more than adding a feature that may be dead after a couple of months due to U4’s release.
    I am also under the impression that microtransactions are optional, if people want to waste their money to take short cuts let them. You seem angry at two of the most pointless things in the world.

Give up already for God’s sake.

We don’t need multiplayer in the collection, why waste resources rebuilding 2 multiplayer sections which will divide the fanbase and causing both lobbies to be empty or waiting long time for matches.

You have a beta sometime this Winter then you have the U4 game mid-March.

MartinB105 31 August, 2015 @ 7:55 pm

@spacedelete2
    They can’t “add back multiplayer” to a game that never had multiplayer to begin with. I don’t know why you’re implying that Uncharted Collection had multiplayer with this “add back” nonsense. You don’t seem very smart.

Hyphentwelve 31 August, 2015 @ 9:34 pm

Naughty Dog, PlayStation, Lucreto, TKC-Muzzer, MartinB105 and myself (and countless others no doubt) have already told you why there’s no multiplayer in the Nathan Drake Collection: it makes no sense with the beta coming in a few months, and the Full Game and it’s multiplayer arriving in March (not to mention the competition that will come, as well). Are you stubborn or just ignorant?
    You’re in the vast minority of players who want it. Just forget about it and move on.

mosessaur 1 September, 2015 @ 2:28 am

I played TLOUR without using micro-transactions. In fact I didn’t know it was there :D. And it was completely fair and I enjoyed it very much. I don’t think your argument is valid.
    But if you don’t want to buy it then fine, your choice 🙂 and I am pretty sure no one cares

earlsignet 1 September, 2015 @ 10:50 am

Got the platinum on TLOUR. Didn’t spend a penny on microtransactions – the fact others did made no impact on my enjoyment of the game.

Personally not a huge multiplayer fan and am pleased the remastered collection is coming as single player only. Save it for U4 – the more players on it the better it will be rather than spread out across multiple games.

dark_angel69 1 September, 2015 @ 11:39 am

It’s your loss missing out on those wonderful games over no multiplayer. Makes no sense having multiplayer on it when U4 is released so shortly after.

I played TLOU on both PS3 and PS4. Got the platinum for both. Really enjoyed the online but that is the first time I’m hearing it has microtransaction! I guess I was just having too much fun playing it I didn’t realise it had that.

There have never been multiplayer in the Nathan Drake Collection, so just stop right there!

PSNmadman 31 August, 2015 @ 5:19 pm   5

Looks immense. Gonna upgrade my pre-order to the Libertalia Collectors Edition asap in the UK

Nate_Drake1982 1 September, 2015 @ 1:59 pm

I can’t find anywhere for preorder the special edition in the UK.

sthfeeder78 2 September, 2015 @ 5:58 pm

Found it on Amazon.com this afternoon it works out £78, but I would wait cos generally europe gets a different collectors editiom

So the US blog listed the prices… whilst the EU blog didn’t include them….

These are going to be retailer exclusive and extortionate rates aren’t they?

seanmdc1 31 August, 2015 @ 5:31 pm

Yup. You can bet they will be a Game exclusive and make you pay 10x the amount it should be

Rai-Enryuu 31 August, 2015 @ 7:19 pm

Ugh – rather not a GAME exclusive, is it just me or is it a monopoly with GAME exclusives. One of the worst retailers in the UK in regards to price and customer service. Correction the worst.

Don’t even get me started on Game. I forget the game now, but I went to do an order on their site the other day and I couldn’t even log in. My passwords were right, but they ended up locking me out anyway. Ordered with Amazon instead. Had a Hell of a time ordering something else with them some months ago, when their website just decided to stop loading for most of the day.

I want to support a smaller, local store – and more often I do – but I get frustrated when a game with a Collector’s Edition I do want, which is rare, gets a release and I can’t simply call them up and order. It would take me a couple of minutes at the most, and I know the people who work there so well it would be no hassle. Game on the other hand, in this town, are simply ignorant, up their own and utterly oblivious.

And if ordering on the internet doesn’t work, it’s a shame going into their store – which was one a decent sized, larger store – now a small, cobbled together hole that smells of sweat, urine and feces. I’m not joking.

Wish we had more then just GAME in the uk they not only rip you off but ive had them charge me twice for items on their site not just once or twice but 4 times then you have to go though getting refunds beacuse they messed up :/

Also Im calling it they will charge £50 for the normal UC4 and like £65 for the limited as for the statue one…. jeez maybe £90?

Will single player skins and unlocks be back in UC4? It really sucked they took them out of uc3

The__Ewan 1 September, 2015 @ 1:06 pm

GAME are indeed rubbish, but just don’t shop there. They exist to rip of children (who can’t use Amazon themselves) and their relatives (who don’t know any better). If you’re in possession of a credit card, an internet connection, and a brain, you don’t need to have anything to do with GAME.

sthfeeder78 2 September, 2015 @ 6:00 pm

Check out Amazon.com priced £78, but I would wait cos europe normally gets a different version compared to the american edition

What a surprise. It’s at Game, £120 for the statue edition, £100 for the other. Utterly ridiculous prices.

Is Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Libertalia Collector’s Edition a retail exclusive? Because Game might not ship to Spain because of the figure

DZemanek24 31 August, 2015 @ 5:29 pm   8

It’s a bit sad that these news are here, on Facebook… and the official Naughty Dog’s site has been abandoned. All the information, news and multiplayer stats used to be there and now it’s almost blank. I hope it’s because they’re working SO hard they don’t want to do such unimportant things.

Kinda meh collectors editions, too much multiplayer rubbish I will never use. I will stick with the normal game.

dm391993 31 August, 2015 @ 6:06 pm   10

marked my calender . looking forward to it . 🙂

Ramases_Niblick 31 August, 2015 @ 6:14 pm   11

Excellent, cannot wait! I’m assuming the single player story add on will be available for everyone to download and not just for owners of the deluxe digital edition.

Think I might go for the special edition on disc. Like the look of the steel case.

medenko1975 31 August, 2015 @ 6:24 pm   12

ND: if you have microtransactions, i’m done with you.

AriadneJ 31 August, 2015 @ 6:28 pm   13

Looking forward to it!

Kudos for making a Digital Special/Delux Edition but I think it would be nice to have something more than just items/skins that you can unlock in-game anyway.

European_Gamer 31 August, 2015 @ 6:35 pm   15

Uncharted 4 will be the end of an epic adventure.

S_Kaya44 31 August, 2015 @ 6:54 pm   16

I hope the Price for the Libertalia Collector’s Edition will be fair.. Of Course in Germany!

Dave-The-Rave 31 August, 2015 @ 6:58 pm   17

I need UK prices and Amazon links please!

Sp4rkyM4rk1337 31 August, 2015 @ 7:02 pm   18

Should be a national holiday. I guess Easter is the following week. 😀

I was hoping for an amazing last good by edition like The Witcher 3 one. With a full artbook and a stunning statue with more characters then only Nathan.
I’m not at all impressed about all the multi player stuff because I will never play it, don’t care for it and it has no value what so ever. I’m sure the game will be amazing, these editions of the game aren’t.

PS_TrophyHunter 31 August, 2015 @ 7:17 pm   20

I’m confused so do i have to cancel the normal version preorder from the PS store and preorder Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition or do i just pay the difference for Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End Digital Deluxe Edition?

PS_TrophyHunter 31 August, 2015 @ 7:20 pm

Oops thought this was the Nathan Drake collection not Uncharted 4 lol. Silly me! Ignore this Idiot lol

Six months before lauch and already talking single player DLC? Classy move there ND, getting more and more like EA with your money gouging BS.

dav3duncan23 31 August, 2015 @ 9:37 pm

Suck a lemon

Oh look, a baby troll. Not sure about you kiddo but I remember when games were shipped complete and DLC (if there was any) wasn’t chopped out of the game and sold seperately but was made and announced many months after release, not announced on the same day the release date is revealed.

Can you provide any evidence that the dlc has been chopped out of the game?It could be in pre-production while the rest of the team are bug busting.

Also informing people that there will be single player dlc in the future is a big no no to you. They said it themselves it’s the first time they are doing single player dlc so they are just letting us know there is something coming down the road.
    It’s not like they are sitting around a table trying to find ways to screw us over. It’s not a conspiracy and when things like this are announced people should not jump ot the worst possible scenario as a first choice.

Agreed. Naughty dog earned my respect over many years and have lost it in an instant.

Mikey_TheDream 1 September, 2015 @ 3:51 pm

We can thank the success of TLOU dlc for this. Was a great piece of content but should’ve been in the main game. I just hope this dlc will add to the finished game and not explain or add to something that happened during the main story!

Hyphentwelve 31 August, 2015 @ 9:28 pm   22

Any word on where we can get the Special/Collector’s editions from?

notts_mad 31 August, 2015 @ 9:53 pm   23

Sweet! Can’t wait, this games going to be insane!

ThroughTheIris56 31 August, 2015 @ 9:59 pm   24

I really wish the theme could be free for once since there are barely any free ones. Or it should be at least be include with the standard edition or at the very least obtainable outside the collectors edition. And it would be nice to get a manual of some sort with the standard edition. Nevertheless I like the look of these and it might be the first special/collector’s edition I ever buy. Also, how much will each edition be pounds?

nfskingrlinworld 1 September, 2015 @ 12:24 am   25

Why theme not with uncharted 4 digital download??? 🙁

Carnivius_Prime 1 September, 2015 @ 7:13 am   26

I can’t wait for this game. Both the story mode and the multiplayer. I had bought all three previous games on disc before (Uncharted 2 and 3 on special edition) but I’m more a digital-only guy these days. Less clutter. Still, it IS my fave game franchise sooo….

Hell I dunno. I just wanna play the darn game. 😀

neloanjelo 1 September, 2015 @ 8:45 am   27

Please do not make this a GAME exclusive. Their delivery and customer service is abysmal. they not only deliver late, but don’t even recognise orders. In store ordering is the safest bet, but hey some people work and have lives. Amazon or Shopto please.

residentSteve 2 September, 2015 @ 6:02 pm

What’s wrong with game? They are always reliable imo everything I have ever order turned up on release day.

Aces73High 1 September, 2015 @ 10:11 am   28

Can’t wait!

By the way, anybody else having trouble signing into PSN today? I keep getting a ‘sign-in failed’ message 🙁

I cant find anything on Game yet! so not fully announced to all retailers! I cant wait for this game and this collectors edition looks crazy good!

Both digital editions are available on the store now to pre order. standard edition is 50 and deluxe is 65. they both come with the dynamic theme as I have just preordered mine. they just forgot to put it in the description :-):-)

Oh great, “Naughty Dog Points” – With publishers like Ubisoft and EA trying to push freemium Mobile models into their premium console games it’s a shame to see the likes of Naughty Dog and Rockstar who are going to cream it regardless, try the same sort of thing.

Looking forward for this masterpiece , next month we get the collection u1 , 2 and 3 , after that we will embrace u4…future is so bright , thanks NDog

Big shout out to all the fools that voted for p’s plus this month and lost us financial worth as the games that lost were worth twice as much as the one that won ..I am salty as he’ll coz I wanted a multi player game by a indi company not some crappie from ubi soft .Thanks guys

CatollicsMadn0us 1 September, 2015 @ 2:50 pm   34

Omg!! the Division and uncharted4 in one month? Really? ohhh my poor little wallet….

fain2daniel 1 September, 2015 @ 7:10 pm   35

Can’t [DELETED] wait next year. I will kill my time with U Remastered trilogy..

FlippantStew 1 September, 2015 @ 10:50 pm   36

When will a new shipment come in for the collectors edition?

I have pre-ordered the Libertalia CE which will gel quite nicely with my Treasure Chest edition of Uncharted 3.

I have detailed the editions of the CE and LE on my newly fledged facebook Collector Editions for games page here:

CongolesePlayer 2 September, 2015 @ 8:55 am   38

waiting for the PS4 console seller 🙂

gamer0808 2 September, 2015 @ 5:01 pm   39

I think this is for the US! UK no retailer has listed this and I think for the people in the UK we will get a different one! wooo!

blade8032 3 September, 2015 @ 1:55 pm   40

The SE and Libertalia Edition are now up for pre-order through Game, although it doesn’t state it’s exclusive to Game on their site so hopefully amazon will also be getting it.

medenko1975 3 September, 2015 @ 2:04 pm   41

have you seen the prices LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

blade8032 3 September, 2015 @ 2:07 pm   42

Haha yeah they are way overpriced, I was expecting at least £99.99 for the Libertalia Edition and not the SE lol

We need info about the UK version

I have reluctantly pre-ordered the libertalia version from game but keeping my eye on amazon just in case they are cheaper. Loving the currency conversion $1 = £1….. rip off Uk etc etc..

I would gladly pay £100 and preorder now for the standard game alone if it had 3D support. How could you drop 3D support after doing such an amazing job with UC3?

rip off warning, rip off warning.

nearly double the us price for special edition.

Rosstafarian1 18 September, 2015 @ 11:23 am   47

Can anyone reply to tell me if you can buy the steelbook case seperately. I really like it but cant afford the £100 for all the extras the special edition. Thanks