In addition to our regular Artist Of The Week feature and Zone Highlights, the latest VidZone update includes an amazing bunch of brand new videos. This week we’re also celebrating the VMAs 2015 and all of the award’s winners with a dedicated video playlist. So read on for all the info and watch the latest Video Highlights trailer to see what else is new this week!
Artist Of The Week: Taylor Swift
She bagged the Video of the Year Award at the VMA’s for the cinematic crime caper ‘Bad Blood’ and now Taylor Swift is back with the incredible 40’s set African romance of ‘Wildest Dreams’. VidZone has made the popstar Artist Of The Week which means you can now watch the epic new video and replay classic videos from her catalogue over the last ten years, including ‘Shake It Off’, ‘I Knew You Were Trouble’ and of course ‘Love Story’.
Hip Hop Zone
It’s hard to believe it’s been three whole years since the hip-hop team of Macklemore & Ryan Lewis released their seminal debut album The Heist. But now the duo have returned with new single ‘Downtown’ with a theatrical new video to boot! There are nods to their continued love of all things thrifty as well as mopeds, the 70’s and the origins of hip hop. Watch the clip now and we guarantee the catchy chorus won’t leave your head for days.
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – ‘Downtown’
- Silentó – ‘Watch Me (Whip / Nae Nae)’
- 50 Cent – ‘9 Shots’
- Future Ft. Drake – ‘Where Ya At’
Justin Bieber is the talk of the town after an emotional performance of his brand new single ‘What Do You Mean?’ at the VMA’s. And you can now watch the new music video which sees the singer holed up with model (and rumoured new girlfriend) Xenia Deli in a motel before actor John Leguizamo helps him stage a fake kidnapping…Find out what happens and find all of your favourite Justin Bieber videos on VidZone!
- Justin Bieber – ‘What Do You Mean?’
- One Direction – ‘Drag Me Down’
- Fifth Harmony – ‘I’m In Love With a Monster’
- Rachel Platten – ‘Fight Song’
Taylor Swift may have taken the big prize for Video of the Year but check out our dedicated VMA 2015 Winners playlist which includes other big winners from the night incl. Mark Ronson & Bruno Mars‘ with the phenomenon that was ‘Uptown Funk’, Nicki Minaj’s controversial ‘Anaconda’ and 5 Seconds Of Summer’s amusing ‘She’s Kinda Hot’. Watch them all now in the Featured Zone!
Check out our great selection this week…
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams (Featured)
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song (Pop)
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis – Downtown (Hip-Hop) EXPLICIT
- Pia Mia Ft. Chris Brown & Tyga – Do It Again (RnB) EXPLICIT
- Blonde Ft. Karen Harding – Feel Good (It’s Alright) (Dance) EXPLICIT
- PVRIS – Fire (Rock) EXPLICIT
- Tame Impala – Let It Happen (Alternative) All ex. FR
- Coeur De Pirate – Oublie-Moi (Carry On) (Alternative) FR only
As always, please keep in touch with the following fun ways to communicate. We read everything and love your comments so don’t be shy!