Posted

PlayStation Plus in October: Broken Age, Super Meat Boy, Unmechanical, more

Kickbeat, Kung Fu Rabbit and Chariot also incoming on 6th October

The summer is over and the nights are drawing in but on the bright side that means we can spend more time losing ourselves in the world of videogames, with a fresh batch of PlayStation Plus games on their way to your system of choice.

Take note that as of the 6th October we will be removing Driveclub PS Plus Edition from the Monthly Games catalogue so if you haven’t had a chance to download it yet make sure your grab it before it disappears.

Without further ado, here are the games coming your way on 6th October:

Broken Age

The first graphic adventure by Grim Fandango creator Tim Schafer in 16 years, featuring beautifully hand-painted 2D worlds and an all-star vocal cast, including Elijah Wood, and Jennifer Hale.

Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story that follows, Vella Tartine and Shay Volta – two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. You can freely switch between the characters and their individual stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.

Super Meat Boy

Team Meat’s fiendishly brilliant twitch platformer puts you in the shoes of Meat Boy, a red, cube-shaped character, as he attempts to rescue his girlfriend, Bandage Girl, from the game’s antagonist Dr. Fetus.

Across more than 300 levels, you must attempt to reach the end of each level, while avoiding crumbling blocks, deadly saw blades, and various other fatal obstacles. The core gameplay requires fine control and split-second timing – prepare yourself for a true test of your gaming skills!

Unmechanical Extended

Set in a fantastic world of flesh, rock and steel, Unmechanical follows a lone robot trapped in an underground complex. A handsome adventure game that combines tricky puzzle-solving, alluring exploration and engrossing atmosphere, it’s easy to pick up and play, but the challenges will truly test your logic, memory and wits.

Also joining PS Plus this month is light-hearted co-op platformer Chariot (PS3 only), wacky side-scroller Kung Fu Rabbit (PS Vita and PS3), and rhythm-based martial arts fighter Kickbeat (PS Vita and PS3).

Leaving PS Plus on 6th October

Don’t miss out! Make sure add any of the games scheduled to leave the service to your download list now to ensure you get to play them.

Not a PlayStation Plus member? Then join today from just £5.49/€6.99 per month. To find out more, visit our PlayStation Plus site

Remember, if you’ve not got access to your PS4, PS3 or PS Vita then you can also buy through our online store

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

414 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

RodrigoSharingan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:31 pm   1

Ugh… at least we have meat boy.

Mediocre once again. Cant wait for my sub to expire.

I would rather receive only 3 games instead of 6, if that meant more quality games. You’re really aiming at your feet, Sony.

RodrigoSharingan 30 September, 2015 @ 5:02 pm

Me and you my friend. This right now is insulting. I am not gonna sub back to PS+ until this continues.
    Im also actually thinking of moving to PC or Xbox, because right now Sony is dropping the ball.

Chronospherics 30 September, 2015 @ 5:19 pm

Riiight, and apparently Broken Age and Meat Boy are bad games?

You guys do remember what you pay for this service right? Something like £4 a month? I think it may be time for a basic lesson in economics.

Jeff-Andrew-NL 30 September, 2015 @ 5:32 pm

@Chronospherics. We wouldn’t be complaining if we always got games like these. But over a year ago we used to get great AA/AAA games. And now we get indies that are on sale every other month for under 5 euro’s.. And they had the nerve to increase PS+ prices too.. I get that they’re in it for the money. But still. They’re slowly turning into last gen M$ and EA… Being on top doesn’t mean you can just stop caring about the people that got you on top in the first place. Indies are fine. I have so many of them on PC. Cause I choose to buy them. I expect more from PS+. And even more so since the price increase. There’s still plenty of older AA/AAA titles that never were on PS+. Those titles aren’t even sold new anymore. Only at GAMESTOP and such. Why not offer those here?

MadMan_Matt_ 30 September, 2015 @ 6:10 pm

You can’t wait for your sub to expire? You realise that doesn’t make any sense. Stop complaining for the sake of complaining.

cycledance 30 September, 2015 @ 6:19 pm

people won’t believe me. i don’t care.
    i am tired of these pointless crap indie games that are forced down our throats.
    i have like 9 more months of ps+ but i am gonna sell my vita, ps3 and ps4 soon. (disconnected from tv since months). switching to pc gaming where i don´t have to pay for online in addition to €70+ for a good game.

load_universe 30 September, 2015 @ 6:23 pm

These games are free and some may like them more than you do, it wont always be what you want because that’s simply an impossibility. I am happy with getting meatboy and broken age for free. Why not try to appreciate things instead?

@Chronospherics: Check this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Games_with_Gold_games

Scroll to XboxOne and check the games.
    Example: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag, Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition

And also other very nice games (CastleStorm: Definitive Edition, Child of Light, Rayman Legends).

From PSPlus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Instant_Game_Collection_games_(PAL_region)

cognac-vsop 30 September, 2015 @ 7:11 pm

I blame the Americans for this… we have been getting mostly rubbish since we started getting the same games as them.. before that we used to get great stuff.. they took us down to their level.

RodrigoSharingan 30 September, 2015 @ 7:34 pm

@Chronospherics A 5 year old Xbox game and a over hyped game. Oh well… Continue paying the same for less.

@cognac-vsop Even the Americans are complaining about this. They dont usually do, but since this is so bad they are complaining just like us.

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:15 am

Amen..

ArngrimTV 1 October, 2015 @ 2:17 am

I just applied a years sub. I hope this isn’t the next upcoming 12 months.

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:21 am

If i didn’t need PS Plus to play online, i would have let it expire a long time ago, i can tell you that for absolute certain! But that’s the point isn’t it, Sony knows they have us by the balls, and is probably why they’re not even trying any more, they know we need PS Plus to play online.. Its a disrespectful way to treat your customers though if you ask me, forcing us to pay to play online while trying to make it look like wer’re getting value for money with rubbish like this.. They’re so poor, they may as well give up even pretence that we’re getting any kind of value for money.

Arikitarukido 1 October, 2015 @ 6:25 am

Meat Boy sucks,i hate that game the only game that might be playable is Unmechanical Extended

Think I will use the cash to buy a decent game instead, PS+ has fallen way behind Gold, its like they arent even trying anymore

assassin2k 1 October, 2015 @ 2:32 pm

I’d say maybe it’s time to drop PS3 from the IGC. I’d rather have an AAA Vita and AAA PS4 each month that are DECENT and one cross-buy indie. That would be a good mix.

I paid for plus when I had a PS3 and the “free” games were pretty good but now its almost compulsory to subscribe if you want to play the PS4 online they must have lots more subscribers, Sony must be making a lot more money now because of this but constantly give us indie games and credit to the smaller devs who make these games but this isnt what people want and most people feel let down while Sony are laughing all the way to the bank!
    It was expected while the PS4 was new and there werent too many AAA games around but that was then, now its just become insulting.

BLaCKoNi666 3 October, 2015 @ 12:56 pm

Yeah I have been a PS+ member for 2 years and during those 2 years I have only got 3 AAA PS4 titles: MGS5:GZ (already owned a hard copy before it PS+ gave it out), Injustice: Gods Among Us (already owned a hard copy before it PS+ gave it out) and Infamous: First Light.

The PS+ Version of Drive Club is nothing more than a over glorified demo and they game me a massive amount of stupid indie games which I didn’t even bother to download. Basically if I didn’t need it to play online I wouldn’t have bothered getting it and now I am seriously thinking of not renewing my subscription.

I may not be a big fan of PC gaming, but at least Steam gives you a game or 2 to try out for free over the weekend that isn’t some freaking poor indie ripoff of a AAA nobody but hipsters and SJWs give a damn about.

RetroPietro 30 September, 2015 @ 4:31 pm   2

Nothing i’m interested in, oh well looking forward to next month!

That’s what I’ve been saying every month for the past year or so. I thought I was making a smart investment subbing 2 years in advanced but I’m just ashamed now. Never again.

fps_d0minat0r 30 September, 2015 @ 4:32 pm   3

Rubbish again
Where the players are … insulted.

ziggy-mandias 30 September, 2015 @ 4:36 pm

my plus is due up in few weeks so definitely thinking of not renewing it after this shockingly poor line up. Definitely the place to insult the gamers

X_Blood_Curse_X 30 September, 2015 @ 4:58 pm

Don’t worry guys atleast we have Knack stickers now thanks to the update…

cognac-vsop 30 September, 2015 @ 7:12 pm

its been mostly rubbish since we started getting the same stuff as the Americans.. it’s all their fault. US PS team dragged the EU team down..

@ziggy-mandias I let my PS+ expire for a few months, was a good decision, I didnt miss anything! I would honestly prefer fewer games if the quality went up. Not to say they are all rubbish, but I got Super meat boy on PC for 90c last year.

Will be letting mine expire again for a few months at least again by the looks of things.

fray_bentos11 30 September, 2015 @ 10:14 pm

Ta ta for now PS+. I’ve had my PS+ subscription running continually since July 2012. Looking back over the IGC list of games, I can see that it was consistently good almost every month until Aug/Sep 2014. However, over the last year there has been mostly mediocre games with the odd gem such as Rocket League, Dishonored, Unfinished Swan and MGS: Ground Zeros thrown in. However, for the cost of the subscription I could have easily bought all of those games on hard copy and sold them on to buy more. Indeed, this month is possibly the most disappointing line-up I have ever seen. Since my subscription expires in 9 days I have just cancelled PS+ auto-renew. I’ll renew it if and when some decent games appear in the IGC, or if I want to go back and play something from my download list from the glory days of PS+. I really would prefer it if there was even just ONE AAA game per month rather than 6 indy games that I will never play or delete after trying them for 15 minutes. Perhaps alternating between one AAA game one month and a few indies the next would be a good balance? Anyway, ta ta for now PS+, I used to love you, even XBOX games for Gold puts PS+ to shame these days.

Kalimist-020- 1 October, 2015 @ 12:31 pm

please keep your 50 bucks , that your mom probly pays, and go buy 2 or 3 used games a year and shut up.. Or buy 10 games of 5 each month?

I really like Broken Age and I hope those getting it with PS+ do as well and I enjoyed the hour or so I have played of Super Meat Boy so 2 good games for PS4 this month. Not sure what Unmechanical is but it’s not decent reviews, might give it a shot.

zalwelgoedgaan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:33 pm   5

Do you like this? Vote only yes or no.

Heh, the games get so disappointing, that even Chris isn’t interested in describing more than 3 out of 6 anymore? 😛

But yeah, I get you Chris. I’m bored upon commenting the same mix of puzzle games and platformers each month too.

Yeeeeees! Ps Plus never dissapoints!!! I love my subscription! /s

cognac-vsop 30 September, 2015 @ 4:52 pm

said no one ever…

I actually agree! Good to actually see some positivity on here. The comments section is generally so awful.

Anyone interested in informing hadenrulz about the meaning of “/s”?

No point, he obviously lives in a bubble!

triperis 2 October, 2015 @ 9:56 am

hardly concerned about individual month selections, because looking in 3 month or longer periods I am quite happy with some of the things I paid for with subscription. I can afford my AAAs and would rather not have them duplicated with PS+ offerings, unless as a mean to infuse more new blood in online communities.

Meat boy and broken age both on the vita so no reason to turn on the ps4 here

SwissColony 30 September, 2015 @ 4:34 pm   9

Not heard of any of these games. Could be fun! I look forward to seeing what they are like.

RatchetClank 30 September, 2015 @ 4:35 pm   10

I hate to complain.. but damn..

X_Blood_Curse_X 30 September, 2015 @ 4:36 pm   11

Pretty weaksauce.isn’t kung fu rabbit a mobile game? And Chariot is Ps3 only.

Bah. Atleast the retro sale is good

I only have Chariot so it’s a great month for me!

WayfaringWalrus 30 September, 2015 @ 4:37 pm   13

You might wanna remove the video you just posted on YouTube which made it look like we were only getting 2 PS4 games this month and nothing else… just saying, the radicalised PS+ haters are out in force already to the point where we might need to get the UN involved.

Hopefully some decent sales this month. I already have a few of the games so not a great month for me personally. Would like to see a sale on Samurai Warriors Chronicles 3 (its only been out 12 weeks but as US is having a sale on it – hopefully we will too.

Please let Onigiri come out this month

didsburydan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:38 pm   15

why only 2 clips in the video where you usually show a clip for every game included in the months ps plus? because you were ashamed of the other 4?

AshesArise 30 September, 2015 @ 4:38 pm   16

Super meat boy I am absolutely fine with as that game is fun to play, but what the hell happened to Assassins Creed 4? Hell even throw wolfenstein in or something!

Guys, are you crazy? Broken Age is super awesome, can’t wait to play it.

It is a good game. And so is Super Meat Boy. But anyone interested will probably have played that one by now.

And 2 good games don’t result in general ethusiasm, as you can see. And I’m with them. I’m so sick and tired of puzzles, platformers and thanks to PS Plus’ 98% focusation on indies, of indies in general too. Thanks Obam… ahem Sony! 😉

Plus was great when they delivered AAA with experimental indies. That was a healthy balance, capable to satisfy almost all demands and expectations.
    Now we just get some few worthy indies, a lot of crap and always the same kind of games. Compared to what it once was , it’s trash. And Sony’s claim that it listens to its customers’ demands and wishes, trying to improve, has never been more absurd.

Flipside666 30 September, 2015 @ 8:13 pm

I was interested in broken age but didn’t get round to buying it so it’s good for me!

Naquadah 1 October, 2015 @ 1:05 am

Broken Age is decent but over in 3 hours and you’re left like… what?

Arikitarukido 1 October, 2015 @ 6:27 am

ok..man… i am gonna report you ….jk

DisturbedPT 30 September, 2015 @ 4:39 pm   18

I’m pleased with this month’s PS4 selection, does Broken Age come with both acts?

good that i have lots AAA games to play in my backlog… Ps4 is the indie platform as it seems…

StevenJamesHyde 30 September, 2015 @ 4:40 pm   20

Broken Age and Super Meat Boy are worth the £3-odd for this month, thanks for those

Why is Driveclub being removed? Surely that should just be there as a permanent offering for any incoming new PS4 owners?

spacedelete2 30 September, 2015 @ 4:40 pm   21

anyone else feel Sony is spitting in our face with these awful ps plus games? how can people actually defend this crap? only good ps plus game is Super meat boy everything else is garbage. even the PS3 is getting trash nowadays.

SwissColony 30 September, 2015 @ 4:55 pm

Nope. I feel I’m getting value for money.

I disagree. I feel like the games I get every month justify the subscription.

Disagree. Broken Age looks great, been debating buying it for a while anyway. Have you played it or Unmechanical?

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:26 am

Totally agree Spacedelete. Absolute rubbish thats not worth downloading for free for me, which i won’t be. i don’t get a next generation console for games that wouldn’t look out of place in the 1980’s..

iambatman72 1 October, 2015 @ 10:08 am

I think the £3 odd a month is definitely worth it! I you don’t then stop subscribing and use the £40 to buy one extra AAA game a year, you will probably only be able to enjoy half the content of that game because you won’t be able to play the multiplayer online because you won’t have a ps+ sub anymore!
    I have used ps+ from the start and what people are forgetting is that it was originally just for ps3 then Sony added Vita (No extra charge) then ps4 came along (No extra charge) we now have a subscription service that covers 3 gaming devices! I own all 3 as I didn’t bin my ps3 just because I got a shiny new ps4!
    Value for money no question! New developers being supported can only be a good thing as these people will be making the AAA titles in years to come.

@iambatman72 I dont believe people are completely oblivious to these points, its just the 2 year old PS4 has been nothing but an indie machine as far as PS+ goes. I can all but guarantee that if Sony tossed just the occasional AAA out, the tone would do a 180 for the vast majority of people.

It was widely accepted when the PS4 was under a year old that its understandable about the no AAA, then it moved on to “any month now…” and earlier this year it was – okay, WT-actual-F?!

MS is gaining respect. Heck, I am no fan and was more than happy to skip the Xbone completely, but between backwards compatibility and the games being offered on gold, not to mention stunts from Sony like blocking games being played via PS TV which was exposed recently, Ive actually considered buying an Xbone now!!

Nope, definitely getting my money’s worth.for about €4 a month. Haven’t played the second part of Broken Age yet, and Super Meat Boy is brilliant, so I’m not complaining. Chariot is brilliant as well, especially in co-op, but I already have it on PS4.

So far, almost every month has had one or two games I wanted to play, and there have been regular surprises amongst them. Hidden gems like Dust: An Elysian Tail, Gravity Rush or Resogun. Those are games I’d never have bought and played otherwise.

It seems like people want at least 12 AAA games when they’re paying €4 a month. Those people should really stop complaining, and realise they’re getting 72-ish games a year over three platforms. I for one am not complaining.

meh, was hoping for AC4 Black Flag, looks like i will not extend my subscription next month, awful games

Sorry to say this however hoping for 1 game to become free is really st*pid.
    Just a question have you actually played all the games? You are judging them all as “awful” games however have you actually played them all to say such things?

The only at Game edition is £15 and a quick look on ebay and someone is selling it for less than a tenner. That’s buying it outright. So if a tenner is too much for a game…you may want to consider another hobby.

I so hope they give us Magus one month…make my dream come true.. so I can go into cardiac arrest laughing at people’s fury

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:28 am

Re: Fleexie. When the games look so bland and dull that you don’t even WANT to give them a look, things are really not good..

Has PS+ become so bad that we’re begging for 2 year old games to keep us happy? come on man, that game is like $10 now, might as well buy it because it’ll probably never come to PS+ at this rate.

RodrigoSharingan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:41 pm   23

If they cant even get a good line up on 20 Year Anniversary, then i dont see PS+ ever going back to its glory days.
Its amazing how this service is a carcass of what it used to be, its beyond insulting.

We must join forces, and dont sub anymore, i know its hard but im doing it! (waiting for it to expire)

Who’s with me?

SwissColony 30 September, 2015 @ 4:56 pm

Not me. Each month I get one or two games I enjoy. Worth it for me.

Stonesthrow 30 September, 2015 @ 5:13 pm

I was never even a fan of PLUS in its glory days, so you can imagine how I stand on it now (not even taking into account it’s mandatory for online)…

Nope, even one decent game every other month represents decent value. Personally, I find at least one thing good evey month, it’s the best value rental service I have.

R-A-M-B-O_1975 30 September, 2015 @ 11:30 pm

I am with you it is so annoying I have 10 months to go till my subscription runs out , what a waste of money.

I’ve been a plus member 2 months this year and do not plan on renewing my sub with this kind of line-up. Super Meat Boy and Broken Age are good games but i’ve played them on pc quite a while ago. Even Chris didn’t other to mention the last 3 games.
    If i ever renew my sub this year, it will be for one month tops, in order to finish gta 5 heists and play Never Alone dlc. PS+ IGC is just a sad joke.

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:29 am

I haven’t had a single game that was worth downloading for me for months. Very poor value for money for me.

held off on Broken Age and Kickbeat for Vita, so It’s nice to see them.
Great to see super meat boy too, should be fantastic on Vita!

Sh1nj1-sempai 30 September, 2015 @ 4:42 pm   25

It’s a joke? :/

“Playstation Plus – Where the players are”

Not for long…

blade1003605 30 September, 2015 @ 4:43 pm   27

If you didn’t play in Broken Age – you definitely should.

About PS Plus games – I don’t know. I miss big games for my Vita (like Memories of Celesta), and Chariot only on PS3? Too bad it’s not a cross-buy title.

Alondate31 30 September, 2015 @ 4:43 pm   28

Super meat boy and Broken age will be really nice to play on vita 🙂

MrQuiteQuiet 30 September, 2015 @ 4:44 pm   29

In a month that includes Halloween, I am rather surprised that there isn’t a single ‘horror’ themed game to speak of!

Was Costume Quest 2, Lone Survivor, Slender Man or White Night not available to add to the PS+ collection?

Both Broken Age and Super Meat Boy are really, really good games however, this month is going to make a handful of folks rather unhappy indeed.

b-but SMB is full of BLOOOOD! 😀

Giorgios1984 30 September, 2015 @ 5:07 pm

Lone Survivor is already in PS plus collection, they gave it something like 1 year and half ago

If they added a horror game it would take away from their highly likely and limited Halloween “sale”

deathskitten 30 September, 2015 @ 5:30 pm

we’ve already had Lone Survivor last year.

To be fair what ever they add is going to make some people unhappy, you can’t keep everyone happy all the time! Personally I’m looking forward to Broken age, Super Meat boy and Unmechanical so to me it’s a good month

Have they ever included a themed game at specific days of the year? I don’t recall they have, however if someone know of one then I will take my words back.

PalmtopJakku 30 September, 2015 @ 4:44 pm   30

Way to stick to stereotypes about console gamers guys, there’s more to life than AAA mainstream titles. Broken Age is a fantastic game, great writing, and very funny.

WookiTalki 30 September, 2015 @ 4:45 pm   31

Another month, another disappointment.

Oh, and removing Driveclub Ps Plus edition is kind of a slap after waiting almost nine months for it after it was promised on launch day of the full game!

I still see it. Guess where i’m from, lol.

It’s writen in the article, read it. After the 6th of October.

oh, i see, lol. well nothing lasts forever. not sure if it was meant to be a permanent addition anyway.

dark_angel69 30 September, 2015 @ 4:56 pm

@Lance_87
    “as of the 6th October we will be removing Driveclub PS Plus Edition” Today isn’t the 6th October. 😉

Now tell me where i wrote that it’s getting removed TODAY.

What’s stopping you from getting it now? Or are you just complaining to fit in?

Possibly the latter. According to his trophy list, he has the disc version, and stopped playing it on February 4th. PS+ Edition was released on June. Go figure.

Glad that somebody is viewing my profile. The point was not to complain but to get a logical explanation as to why it’s being removed after being advertised high and low not as a ps plus monthly game but as a permanent fixture for subscribers, old and new.

It’s possible they’ll just shift it to where it belongs in the PS+ exclusives rather than in the monthlies as that confused me initially. I know that’s not what is suggested in the blog post but that could be an error.

I can kiss my already worn out ps4 controller goodbye ‘cos SMB is going to destroy it. And Broken Age is adorable, I can’t wait to play it again.
Very happy about this month.

SMB is the primary reason I got a 360 controller for my PC originally. It’s not really that hard overall, but Ed’s an evil bugger, and Tommy not much better so the game definitely has it’s moments. Can’t wait to see what the boys hit us with in SMB Forever.

DoYouLikeMyID 30 September, 2015 @ 4:46 pm   34

Really excited about Broken Age and Super Meat Boy! 😀 I’ve heard a lot of great things about those games, but I never got around to playing them. I’ll probably also give Unmechanical a go 🙂

I’m not really interested in a coop-only game like Chariot, and I have no idea what Kung Fu Rabbit is, so I’m not exactly excited about those two. But who knows? Maybe I’ll be pleasantly surprised.

Also, I already own Kickbeat on PS3/Vita. That game is a ton of fun once you get over the initial difficulty spike from the tutorials to the actual gameplay. A bit of a shame for me that it’s not the PS4 version that’s free, but the PS3 and Vita versions are actually the better versions regardless, as they allow you to play to your own music, which is awesome. I definitely recommend people check out Kickbeat – Especially now that it’s free! 😉

KamyKaze1098 30 September, 2015 @ 4:46 pm   35

Oh… Another month to skip…

Unmechanical and Kickbeat were on my personal wishlist for whatever reason.

There’s something wrong with sending comments today.

stop it sony, you’ll make me buy TWO ps plus subscription with all those AAA android games.

since my ps+ expired a year ago (and I was day one subscriber) I never felt I have missed anything.

Good to see you continue to chip in on the positive comments though 🙂

Spartan-Edge 1 October, 2015 @ 2:31 am

I can understand why you say that Askier. If i didn’t have to subscribe to play online, i would have unsubscribed ages ago.

Coody-Baroody 1 October, 2015 @ 4:02 pm

Hey, this guy has just acted upon the thoughts the VAST majority of us have now with PS+. Sick of seeing people on here slate those that aren’t happy. It’s our RIGHT to complain when we have to pay the same price (more now if you don’t go yearly) but it’s a TERRIBLE service compared to years gone by.

Complain all you want people. Don’t listen to the do gooder fanboys.

Not that there’s any point complaining anymore. I’m now hoping Xbox One trounces PS4 this Xmas so Sony start realising they have to give us the service we had when they weren’t dominating just like Microsoft are now.

cognac-vsop 30 September, 2015 @ 4:48 pm   39

damn… that’s sad. guess i’ll pick up that killzone disc i saw on sale.. i saw rumors of black flag might be free and got excited for nothing..

I have:
– Watch Dog Complete Edition
– Metal Gear Solid V Phantom Pain
– Silent Hill HD Collection

And Uncharted Trilogy is coming, by the way i’ve been not looking forward to the annoucement of IGC since months ago, so….

didsburydan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:54 pm

wat?

@didsburydan

I mean that i now have these 3 discs to enjoy.

didsburydan 30 September, 2015 @ 5:06 pm

but noone asked you what discs you want to”enjoy”?

drmorris79 30 September, 2015 @ 5:50 pm

What dribble is this?

I think I’ll be playing The Phantom Pain for the rest of my life.

The guys who are complaining should write to the developers of these games too and let them know that their games are mediocre and they can’t make good games. In fact they should stop trying to make a living out of it altogether because they wouldn’t pay up to the value of 99p for any of this month’s line-up. Then you’ll cut the problem at the source and then enjoy the AAA games that come every quarter.

counterUAVbaby 30 September, 2015 @ 4:51 pm   41

LOLLLLOOL, what the….? On PS3 what is that…..? @#@$ No words seriously. Sony isn;t even trying anymore! They lost it! At least I know what I will be playing on October!

mistachicken 30 September, 2015 @ 4:51 pm   42

I’m usually a positive so and so but ps plus has gone cheap , we all know it and games with gold are catching up on what was once the pride of owning a playstation.
Those days are gone, we must admit that to ourselves and either stick with it or move on. I, myself…am moving on. No one cares (especially Sony) , but just thought i’d share.

Coody-Baroody 1 October, 2015 @ 3:58 pm

Xbox Live GWG has now SURPASSED PS+. What with them getting more AAA games, they get to KEEP them AND now with backward compatibility they get AAA 360 games every month that are playable on Xbox One.

This past 8-9 month, Microsoft have MURDERED Sony in my opinion with things like their Elite controller and how GWG is now so much better.

Considering all the hype and talk of the PlayStation 20th Anniversary yesterday, I can’t help but feel extremely underwhelmed by this fairly weak line-up. Another month and I’d probably feel that this is a good bunch of games, but for the 20th Anniversary month, it’s not up to scratch. Sorry about the slight complaint.

Thank you for Broken Age and Unmechanical!

A lot of Vita love; nothing I’ll play on PS4/PS3 unfortunately, but my Vita is going to be happy!

LordRastan 30 September, 2015 @ 4:54 pm   46

ufff…… indie scum…. how far has fallen the plus from its tree….

Do you really expect the offline people to pay the membership wich such mediocre games….?

I really, really, prefer only 1 game per system, but AAA or retail games…. on vita even PSP games are wellcome rather than such indie rubbish… I have my 64gb card full of indie games wich I will never going to play… and my ps4 is a “indie free zone”, they don’t deserve my short 500gbs hd.

It’s such an unnatural situation that I’m checking every weekend for deals on ps1 and psp rather than deals on vita games…. that’s the way it turned to be…

HampTheChamp 30 September, 2015 @ 4:54 pm   47

Great lineup! Looking forward to play Broken age and unmechanical.

hoard_moard 30 September, 2015 @ 4:56 pm   48

Great month, Broken Age and Super Meat Boy!!! 🙂

DarkArchoNx66 30 September, 2015 @ 5:02 pm   49

Not a month worth coming back.

Good month for vita for a change

Load all