Posted

How to watch the Paris Games Week PlayStation Press Conference

Tune in on Tuesday 27th October for exciting new announcements

Next Tuesday, 27th October 2015, from 4.45pm GMT/5.45pm CET, we’ll be drawing back the curtains on the inaugural Paris Games Week PlayStation Press Conference. In front of gathered media at the iconic La Grande Arche de la Défense, we’ll be announcing new games and offering some exciting updates on previously announced titles.

PGW Twitter image

Naturally, you’ll be able to watch all the action live as it happens, right here on PlayStation Blog through our dedicated PGW hub, on YouTube, on our Twitch channel, or through the Events app on your PS4. The show will be translated live into French, German, Spanish, Italian and Japanese.

And once the press conference is over, we’ll have a packed schedule of guest posts, trailers and exclusive behind the scenes videos right here on PlayStation Blog, offering additional detail on all the announcements.

We’ll also be sending Snapchats direct from the showfloor (sign up now by searching for ‘PlayStationEU’ in-app), and make sure you’re following us on Instagram and Twitter for live images and updates direct from the event. Set your bookmarks – you won’t want to miss a thing.

Finally, if you’re heading down to Paris Games Week later in the week, make sure you swing by the massive PlayStation stand where you’ll be able to check out a hefty selection of upcoming titles, including Call of Duty: Black Ops III, Star Wars Battlefront and Ratchet & Clank.

Did you enjoy this?

Comments

49 Comments 2 Author replies
Show oldest first

Gonna grab the twitch app from NA PSN and watch it on my PS4. πŸ™‚

Is there an ETA for when the twitch app will appear on EU PSN btw?

You will get a faster more precise answer off your gran on ETAs than asking SCEE to be honest.

Manga_Kid_UK 23 October, 2015 @ 3:14 pm

Hi Mazyx I’ve tried downloading twitch app from NA psn but its padlocked when using uk or EU account.

JUMPhil_JcB 27 October, 2015 @ 2:12 am

@Manga_Kid_UK Obviously you need to activate your PS4 as primary in your US account to make its downloads work with other accounts on the same PS4.

Great thanks, I will be trying this via the PS4 Events as I was hoping to see this sort of thing integrated there πŸ™‚

So where’s the Twitch app for EU?

Fred Dutton 22 October, 2015 @ 1:29 pm

That’s a query for the Twitch team. As soon as we have a date, we’ll pass it on.

Ok, thank you Fred.

Although that sounds like it’s some time away, if it hasn’t even been submitted to you at SCEE yet.

as reply to fred…

your favorite co-workers have been telling date for the release of the Video unlimited since 2010
    every 6 months we’ve been told the same..
    a ) it was waiting approval from the SCE-country
    b) it was waiting approval from SCEE
    c) it was waiting approval from SCE-country
    d) it was waiting for press-announcement

e) lost a war on video-stores

thank god for multiple accounts.
    multiple entropay-Creditcards

to have the content we want ,when we want it..
    we pay for it anyway,
    only the original country loses more and more sales

Awesome. I’ll do my best to catch it live. Great header image, by the way.

Good luck guys, I’m sure it will be awesome! πŸ™‚

MattProductionss 22 October, 2015 @ 1:28 pm   6

Feeling good that some gameplay + release date of the PS4 Heavy Rain/Beyond Two Souls bundle will be revealed

jon_h_blake 22 October, 2015 @ 1:45 pm   7

D’accord,I will do the same thing Sony does with the vita:ignore it.
That’s the game Sony plays with the vita.

When will it appear in the events App? I just checked and nothing there yet.

MartinB105 22 October, 2015 @ 2:19 pm   9

Awesome! I’m looking forward to hearing more about PlayStation VR; playing Battlezone on it at GamesCom was amazing and I can’t wait to get it. πŸ™‚

spacedelete2 22 October, 2015 @ 2:21 pm   10

PS1 and PS2 classics for PS4 announcement please. Its the last major feature the PS4 doesn’t have that PS3 has.

PS1 Support via emulation would be good, The Vita & PSP & PS3 can run PS1 Games so should the PS4

I get that the PS4’s easily powerful enough to emulate PS1 games, but how many people would actually use that feature?
    Time has not been kind to most PS1 games. They look rough enough on the tiny Vita screen, surely they’d look awful on a much larger TV screen?

i’d play PS1 games on my PS4.

it’d be nice if they could emulate PSP games as well.

i’ve got quite a few PSP games i’d like to play on my tv that aren’t supported by the PSTV, at least not in europe.

@JuDD3rd
    His, I remember using it a lot in PS3. Especially PS2 games. Actually i did it a lot on PSP/V as well but since OSN never had a big collection of PS1/2 games it was mostly PS3 yes.
    Hah the game I played the most on PS3 for the first years was actually a PS2 game. Persona 4 πŸ™‚ to bad my launch PS3 is dead πŸ™ now I can only play PS1 games on my PS3 πŸ™

Sandoreus 25 October, 2015 @ 1:57 pm

I’d play PS1 games on my PS4. I still do, on the PS3, PS Vita and Vita TV. So count me into that “how many people would actually use that feature”.

Specially if you guys release Legend of Dragoon digitally!! That game is awfully rare, and there is no proper way to play it nowadays πŸ™

Stonesthrow 26 October, 2015 @ 3:28 pm

This is the Playstation generation that’s focussed on pleasing the competition. More than half the community now are old Xbots who have never touched a PS1, PS2 or PS3 game.. They don’t need it so it’s probably not a priority to release it for its core audience, whom they’ve already snatched..

An update on No Man’s Sky would be great!

Me too! Hoping at least a release date if nothing else! Seems odd that they did loads of promotion for the game in the 2nd quarter of the year and that seems to have died down except the odd to appearance. The games official website hasn’t been updated since July!

COOL πŸ˜› & a decent time to so i don’t have to stay up with my Teddy Bear like i do for E3 πŸ˜€

yahyehussein12 22 October, 2015 @ 3:55 pm   14

I play gta 5 and raw vs smackdown 2011 onlilne

saad_darkness 22 October, 2015 @ 3:55 pm   15

I’m waiting the PlayStation experience <3

X_Blood_Curse_X 22 October, 2015 @ 4:02 pm   16

It’ll be nice not having to stay up until 3am to watch a conference for once

Who cares about Call of Duty: Black Ops III or Star Wars Battlefront. Just give us more info about No Man’s Sky.

VictorAnalogy 22 October, 2015 @ 4:28 pm   18

PSVR ETA & RRP SVP.

Harrisown 22 October, 2015 @ 4:48 pm   19

Finally we can see what “Dreams” is about!
Also I’m hoping for PlayStation VR news…

Andre-Veelt 22 October, 2015 @ 5:31 pm   20

Yeah!! I’m hoping for some footage on the new Sherlock Holmes game from Frogwares. πŸ˜€

Since this is being showed in Paris, I’m guessing we will se Quantic Dream’s next game there

Witcher70 22 October, 2015 @ 8:11 pm   22

Oh you’re kidding me! I’ll be stuck in Manchester having my Bilateral Cochlear Implant assessment!

ferenzzz1971 22 October, 2015 @ 8:29 pm   23

An update on INSIDE by Playdead Studio’s would be great!

madmanwithabox12 22 October, 2015 @ 8:38 pm   24

Excellent, I’ve got the day off work. =D

And how much in Moscow?

the only news I wanted from PGW was the release date announcement for No mans sky and that’s been plundered via a recent tweet from sean murray himself so think ill skip and catch up on here later

StevenJamesHyde 26 October, 2015 @ 8:42 am   27

So, did anyone else notice that the online store magically acquired a Wishlist function over the weekend? I’m not imagining it, am I?

Stonesthrow 26 October, 2015 @ 3:15 pm   28

Hoping to see Quantic Dream’s latest.

GoldenBayonett 26 October, 2015 @ 6:11 pm   29

Can’t wait for tomorrow, i have a feeling that PGW will be awesome for us PlayStation fans!

medenko1975 27 October, 2015 @ 7:53 am   30

this start when? 9am now or 10am in 1 hour?

SOLID-SNAKE91 27 October, 2015 @ 10:23 am   31

is the 4:45 when the conference starts or will there be some build up? need to speed home from work… at a safe controlled speed.

HeikeStagBeetle 27 October, 2015 @ 12:17 pm   32

I wish for only one thing from this conference: the release date for Yakuza 5.

Obviously, I would prefer to see release date announcements for 0, 1+2 HD, Kenzan, Ishin and 6 as well, but a part of me is rational enough to expect that that won’t be happening. The other part of me wants to scream at SEGA until they give [sell] us the games [localizations] we deserve.

JTthatswho 27 October, 2015 @ 12:30 pm   33

I cant remember the last time i was this excited for a game as i am for no mans sky.

Antificcion 27 October, 2015 @ 12:33 pm   34

I would like to see in the Press Conference:
– News about “The Last Guardian”…
– Is Quantic Dream working on something new? But more like “Heavy Rain” than “Beyond: Two Souls” please…
– New footage from “Uncharted 4”? Yes!!
– Ubisoft announcing the next Assassin’s Creed: Taking place in Egypt and with 2 years (or more) of developing, according to release a true-entire-well-finished game πŸ™‚
– ΒΏPlaystation VR priced 500€ or something like that? No, thanks. More good games, less expensive toys…
And that’s all. Thankyou for reading! (my english is not so bad, isn’t it?) πŸ˜€