No Man’s Sky release date announced at Paris Games Week

And watch a magnificent new trailer for Hello Games' upcoming space epic

Hello PlayStation People! Sean Murray from Hello Games here, working on No Man’s Sky, and I’m incredibly excited to bring you our news.

Since E3 our release date has now become clear. The game, our ambition and some key developments have fallen into place. It’s incredibly hard work, but development is going really well.

This is a game that means everything to our team. I have wanted to play something like No Man’s Sky since I was a kid, and many of you have told me you feel the same. For all of us, we get one shot to make this game and we can’t mess it up. Our small team knows the world is watching, we’ve come from the bottom and we don’t take it lightly.

Every hour of every day between now and then allows us to add more features, polish and diversity to our universe. Some of those features are things we haven’t shown anyone yet, but are our most requested.

We know the wait will be excruciating for some, but I hope you’ll see it will be worth it as we reveal more about No Man’s Sky over the coming months.

In June 2016, finally this universe we are building will be yours. Get ready. Find out more here.

Did you enjoy this?

76 Comments 0 Author replies
Show oldest first

Looking forward to what you guys are going to add, June is so far away though 🙁

SunlessSoup 27 October, 2015 @ 7:40 pm

Let’s hope we can build our own Space Stations! Perhaps allowing us to add the option to tax incoming traders with their goods would be a good idea, but maybe it’s a little far-fetched.

SunlessSoup 27 October, 2015 @ 7:42 pm

Perhaps they’ll build our own space stations! Maybe we can tax incoming traders to gain a little profit, although this idea is a little far-fetched.

So much for the 2015. 2 e3’s and ridiculous hype.

SylphaDragoon 28 October, 2015 @ 8:11 pm

No kidding. Shame on Sean for doing that. I would never tell my kids “we are going to Disney World soon”…and then wait a few months and tell them…yup…next year. Forget that. What once was genuine excitement for this game now has turned into disgust at business/advertising tactics. Small indie team or not…shame on them for going this route…

This game probably wouldn’t have got the support it did from Sony if it wasn’t for their reveal two years ago. I don’t understand how anyone can comment on the business of videogames when they do not fully understand (or appreciate) the business of videogames.

Thank You Sean! I truly believe this game is going to be the first “life-game” that provides you unique moments everytime you play. I can’t imagine what managing the hype around this game is like, but thanks once again for showing the video game industry that quality overall is the most important aspect when releasing a video game…not dlc and patches

YES! I waited for this kind of game for more than 10 years! 8 more months? Pff, easy! From now on my main goal is not to die! 😀

Yeah! Haha never mind VR what about cryogenically freezing

I know right. Only enemy against 8 months of waiting for this game in June 2016 is getting cancer. It can take ya in a few months to 6 months. So yeah not dying is the new goal lol.

Awesome, thanks for posting and communicating to us. It’s refreshing to get reassurance from you or the team, and it certainly helps people in managing their own hype. I’m so excited for this game, and hopefully this new social Sean becomes the norm! Good luck in the next months, dude.

Thank you Sean, for putting quality over marketing and rushed releases. Very much looking forward to exploring the universe you are creating! Ever since Elite I have dreamed of having a whole galaxy to fully explore. So what’s a few more months to wait? 🙂

Benny-J-B11 27 October, 2015 @ 6:35 pm   7

This is one of my most anticipated games. Cant wait to see what you come up with. Going to have to take up knitting or something to pass the time.

Thats a ton of knitting man lol. You could make a earth sized planet by June 2016 knitting lol.

Geordie-John88 27 October, 2015 @ 6:38 pm   8

You and the team have come so far and been through so much from floods to all the crazy hype i remember watching that first trailer in 2013 i can wait as long as it takes thank you to everyone at hello games for making my dream game im soo excited to explore the unknown bring on june! 😀 <3

Pete-sticles 27 October, 2015 @ 6:42 pm   9

Awesome that we have a date! But at the same time….ridiculous amounts of hype created by media appearances, show appearances, lack of communication as to where the game is at/what is going on. We deserve an explanation as to why this game has been pushed to June of next year (8months). We also deserve an explanation as to why you did the IGN month, appeared on the Colbert Show, named the New Yorker event “Blast Off”, and why you didnt respond to the month long rumors for today until 2 days ago. Your lack of communication is not only disheartening but breaking a lot of trust. Especially now that you have said June 2016 which is about the same time PSVR will be taking off, it makes me completely sick to think that you and your team decided to submit to the will of big business. If you’re truly the fan-driven studio you claim to be, prove it. Stop letting Sony use you as puppets because CLEARLY that is what has happened. Now you’re competing with Elite Dangerous and potentially Star Citizen when you could have seized the opportunity to be the first ones out there setting the bar. But I guess money > honesty/promises. Again, great news for a date, but extremely disappointing and trust has been shaken.

Pete-sticles 27 October, 2015 @ 7:01 pm

In addition I feel it’s a massive slap in the face to your fan base to have not made this announcement YOURSELF in person. Especially with a date so far off why would you not hold off on this announcment until something like the rescheduled “No Man’s Saturday”. You and/or someone else is making terrible and potentially game-killing PR decisions. Prove to us that you are fan-driven and fan-focused, not profit-driven.

It is probably hard to quantify how much they have left. They probably are chasing errors and bugs mainly. They are making a procedural generated world using a lot of smaller code. It makes sense that errors would happen when two or more elements mix oddly. I do not see how they have broken any promises maybe outside of trying to have it released this year. But I would rather wait and have a good game than a crap error riddled game.

Pete-sticles 27 October, 2015 @ 7:37 pm

My point is that they aren’t communicating that to us. They leave us 100% in the dark with the empty promises and hype they themselves have created. It takes 10 seconds to tweet “we are having a few development issues, we appreciate your patience as we try to bring this to you ASAP!”

MaxDiehard 27 October, 2015 @ 7:40 pm

They’re more focussed on developing the game rather than constantly responding to hype that people like you and the media themselves create.

That is something that more studios should do and not fall down to public peer pressure. It’s their game, they can do it how they want and they want it to be the best it can be.

Pete-sticles 27 October, 2015 @ 7:45 pm

I didnt make a promise at E3, do a month of IgN exclusivity, go on the Colbert Show, and name an event “Blast Off”. Im not asking them to speculate on hype nor comment on it. But when they are the ones that create this misleading media frenzy without clarifying and letting their fans know what is going on, that’s a major issue and just wrong. I’ve been saying this since after E3 and they’ve been keeping us in the dark as to what is going on. Look at the Witcher 3, that company reached out and explained exactly why it was delayed. The game was pushed back significantly but at least we knew WHY

I think you need to calm down, my friend. No one owes you a damn thing, least of all Hello Games. Rein in on the entitlement why dontcha.

Pete-sticles 28 October, 2015 @ 9:49 am

I think you need to learn how business works my friend. Customers provide the business the ability to do what they do. I believe that would make the people paying for their living entitiled to a little bit of communication at the very least. I’m sure if you were on your death bed from an illness and a pharmaceutical company was teasing a med that could save you, you’d be a little upset if that company egged you on without communicating to you why their product isn’t yet releasing. But oh well, we’re all entitled to opinion.

Yes, because playing a video game is just like life saving medical treatment. Get a grip.

Chewbury is right. Nobody owes you anything. You haven’t paid for squat, all you’ve done is bought into all the hype like a good little consumer and now you’re all upset because you can’t have your cake right now.

Fanbase? What fanbase?! How can anyone be a fan of a game that they haven’t played yet? You have the audacity to criticise Hello Games for being “puppets” of “big business” and yet here you are, yet another angry entitled gamer who has bought into all the marketing hype of the “big business”. Who exactly is the “puppet” again?

Oh, and this game won’t live up to your expectations anyway. Like many other over hyped games I’m sure it will be panned by some afterwards for not being everything they dreamed of and more. I guess it will give some people something to be enraged about for the week when it happens.

Pete-sticles 28 October, 2015 @ 7:23 pm

Its the same exact logic used in a different scenario lol. And I actually have paid for the pre-order, thank you very much. Did the same thing for The Witcher 3 but at least that company told me why. And since when cant you be a fan of something you haven’t played? Something can’t look enticing and have an amazing concept causing you to support it? Sheesh, you’re just an angry person. The “audacity to criticise Hello Games”…lol I’m not even going to comment on how pathetic that sounds. I’ll just back myself up with facts. They were MUCH more open BEFORE Sony was involved. Where did I once say I bought into the hype. My entire argument is based off of why wont they communicate more what is going on and why wouldnt Sean make this announcement personally. Do some reading and research before you make feeble attempts to personally attack someone.

Pipe down Pete, your self-entitled spiel is deluded and more importantly tiresome. You clearly know nothing about programming, implementation and all round game creation. Go watch “Indie Game : The Movie” to get a clearer idea of what these creators put (life and soul) into making these games and then you’ll possibly get some sort of idea of what it’s taken to make a game of this size and scope by such a small group of people. Surely you can excuse them if these so called game creators, programmers etc. aren’t also fantastic at promotion and predicting the future and letting you know about every little hitch along the way…. bore off pal and let them do what they do best

Also in this case, the consumerer had no involvement in the making of this game. Your money hasn’t helped to get it where it is now. That’s all down to the developer and the studio/publisher who have the belief in this product. Whether they get a SECOND chance is directly down to the consumer. Kudos to you for preordering it and more power to your sheer passion which I think is admirable. What I think though is that Hello Games is a tiny team working on monumental game. Didn’t you think that all this information that’s been coming out has been even a little bit helpful to show the casual consumer how cool this game is but also the more hard-core how complicated the game is to make?! I think Sean and his team have apologised already. They don’t need to say “sorry”.

brutaldeluxe09 13 November, 2015 @ 9:01 am

I can understand that you are excited for this and there is defiantly an element of truth in your suggestion that Sony have used this release a little bit to much to their advantage but reading through your comments I don’t think you are being a fair. I know business is done a little differently in the US compared to here in the UK but as a small independently run studio, they are free to manage this however they desire, they are not in any obligated to you or shareholders and a lot of people are enjoying the intimacy of it’s own that this can create, you then have to decide whether to buy the game or not based on a number of different factors. If you are unable to appreciate that Sean is clearly developing this from the heart then maybe you are not the target audience for this game anyway. If this was my company I know that I would probably prefer to weed out any potential customers with the kind of attitude that may upset the majority, as being independent and working on a small scale like they are they are probably not as reliant on your custom as you seem to think they are.

Até que enfim <3

Could PlayStation VR be the reason for this date? This isn’t “soon” guys is it soonys fault..,… sorry I mean sony.

Never mind cheers for the release date can finally forget about this until next summer its been taking over my life lol, looks amazing by the way.

Pete-sticles 27 October, 2015 @ 7:06 pm   12

Also, to not make this announcement personally at an event such as the rescheduled “No Man’s Saturday” is a HUGE slap in the face to fans and further proves you being Sony’s puppet. Terrible, potentially game-shattering PR decisions being made for this game. Prove to us fans, the ones who allow you to do what you do, that you are driven by and focused on US not $$$$$. Actions are much MUCH louder than words.

Hey Pete.

Please talk for yourself.

It is okay if you feel “betrayed” by Hello Games and like they gave you a slap to the face, but don’t talk as if your opinion is universal for all other NMS fans.

I don’t fee Hello Games have created any hype on purpose. If anything, they have downplayed the game. Sean has even made it a point at E3 and in the 18min vid from IGN, that he simply wants to show what normal NMS gaming is like. Nothing overly fancy in any of that. Actually this trailer above is the first fancy one, and even that isn’t that fancy.

And driven and focus on US? Thanks for disregarding rest of the world. And Sean sold his own god damn house just to make Joe Danger. How’s that driven by $$$$$? For me, it sounds more like love for games more than anything else.

Finally, I’d much prefer they use the time they need to create a game we’ll all love. I’m also overjoyed they don’t communicate more than they do, as it helps me control my hype on the game. Just my preference. See? I’m talking on my own behalf here.

Go ahead and be angry, but don’t talk like your opinion is universal.

P.S. Hello Games don’t have to prove anything to you. And you are not “allowing” them to do anything. You aren’t their owner. I’m not their owner. They do it because they can. And if they make a good product, they will succeed, and they won’t need anyone’s approval, and least of all yours.

Pete-sticles 29 October, 2015 @ 12:14 am

Never said my opinion was universal. Im talking from a producer consumer standpoint. It’s rude to put words in people’s mouths. Just like i told the other fanboy, don’t make feeble attempts to personally attack someone without knowing what you’re talking about 🙂

I’m not saying you said “My opinion is universal”, I say you talk “like” your opinion is universal. It would be the same if I wrote “NMS fans want more dynamic flora movement”, when it is in fact only a fraction of the fan base that cares about that. But written that way, I implicitly include the whole fan base.

I have never put any words in your mouth, as far as I can see.

When you say “a HUGE slap in the face to fans” and “Prove to us fans”, you are including the whole fan base. If you however had written “To some fans, this is like a huge slap” or “Some of us fans need proof”, then you write in a way that acknowledges that some fans are disappointed, which is indeed true. But not ALL of them

And what do you mean I don’t know what I’m talking about? Could you specify?

I simply hate when people talk like if their opinion represents everyone else.

P.S. I’m not trying to attack you. Sorry if it came off like that.

brutaldeluxe09 13 November, 2015 @ 9:13 am

hey Pete, this is a genuinely sincere question, I don’t want you think Im just having a go needlessly, but would you really let the PR of a release destroy your own excitement for it? I only ask as I am kind of unable to comprehend how that could happen to somebody, as I would personally would never let happen to myself, but then again as I have said in my previous comment in reply to your original post I don’t think that we here in the UK have the same outlook on business as you in the US, we tend to be a little bit cynical about that kind of thing. I for example would never describe myself as a consumer the way you have described yourself. I know that’s ultimately what we are to the large corporations but I believe it’s more complex than that, particaylry in the case of Hello Games, a small independently run studio here in the UK. I’m not going to deny that it feels as though we’ve been waiting forever for this release but you can tell that Sean is aware is aware of that from the way he speaks, he’s almost apologetic without actually being so. Maybe there has just been a culture problem with he PR of this release as I can imagine that if Hello Games had known it was going to create this kind of tension tension beforehand they probably wouldn’t have made the announcement so soon. Anyway, go steady, I’m sure there will be plenty of others things, gaming and non gaming related keeping you busy until now and the end of June next year so keep positive dude, there’s really no point in being mad about this sort of thing.

gigllsPAB 27 October, 2015 @ 7:12 pm   13

my birthday. thank you very much. soooooo excited.more vids please just little one’s and don’t tell me to much or ill have to put my fingers in my ears and go lalalalalalala.

Well I wrote a book so far on here but I have read you are waiting 8 more months to add more features and listen to more ideas us fans have of your game. Here is what I hope you fix and add to it then. My ideas and opinions…..

One… Please change the way death works. We shouldn’t lose our ships, discoveries and currency and have to start all over from scratch just by dying in space. That’s too brutal and game breaking to lose it all just by dying in space. Game breaking in a game like this. How would you feel if you invested months or a year into getting major good stuff and finding cool discoveries and die by mistake in space and lose months to a year in discoveries. Most would stop playing. Change that please its too brutal of a death penalty in a exploring game as long as this is.

Also please add a feature were we all have our own planet to do what we want with. Plant what ever plants we find exploring the universe and be able to grow them on our planet we can always go to and not use gas going to it or hyperdrive. Always there to beam to instantly when we want to just relax and explore our planet and our findings. Let us put all creatures we find on our planet and watch them grow and populate more over time. Let us place our relics and stuff we find on our planet. Let us build homes and shops and let us place our ships on that planet that we can keep collecting and allow us to swap out ships when we want on a fly at will in game. Our own personal planet to grow with over time that cant be destroyed or looted by enemies. Only allow friends on our friends list to explore each others planets but cant mess with it just look around on it or fly around on it and walk around. No resource digging of any kind allowed by visitors so our planets stay the way we only want them. Let their be death the way you have it but only take a small amount of currency from us when we die but don’t take our ships and discoveries. That’s the wrong idea!

mistervista 28 October, 2015 @ 9:53 pm

Well said. I agree totally with all that, it makes perfect sense and I hope they listen and implement it.

dark_angel69 27 October, 2015 @ 7:32 pm   15

The trailer looks amazing! Can’t wait for this. Will be worth the longer wait when it finally gets released!

SunlessSoup 27 October, 2015 @ 7:35 pm   16

Personally I am still very excited for the game. The announcement had an amazing trailer, and at the end: What all of us have wanted. Don’t worry about the other people who claim to have lost interest, I’m sure as soon as summer arrives they’ll be eager to buy the game. I will buy this game not only for the fun it’ll bring, but also because it’s an investment in you (Hello Games).
Another good aspect of it is that I’ll be able to buy it alongside Playstation VR instead of having to buy it twice, once this year and once next year. I’m sure the game will have very positive feedback when it comes out.

ziggy-mandias 27 October, 2015 @ 7:40 pm   17

I think they hype that they have for No Man’s Sky will of died out by then. Its a game I’ve been waiting on coming out since it was first revealed/announced. So this “polish” they talk about is more than likely to make it work with the PsVR. …. I’m certainly going to pick this up but its no longer a day one release….

UKParallax 27 October, 2015 @ 7:57 pm   18

Terrible, terrible delay.

Wow! The game looks incredible. It’ll be worth the wait I’m sure.

I have been waiting for a Game like this for a long time and the only reason I purchased a ps4 was the preview of No mans sky on the live release for the ps4 but june 2016 though not that far is still not a release date when will I be able to go to a Game store or a department store or the playstation store and pre order a copy. I hope june is the date but I have waited a while and I have seen Other games with similar vague dates get pushed back again and again. Dying light for instance summer 2013, march 2014, November 2014 , February 27 2015

Dying light was suposed to release Summer 2013 ps3 to a ps4 and a ps3 release in march 2014 to a ps4 only release by November 2014 and the real release date for only the ps4 on the 27th of February 2015

Please keep us updated to ease the wait for us. This is the only game that me, my wife and my son share the interest to play. We even bought a second PS4 so we can all play it.

PuffyMagu 27 October, 2015 @ 9:15 pm   22

“For all of us, we get one shot to make this game and we can’t mess it up.”

You have already messed it up by personally hyping the game for two years and then lying to us that it would be out ‘soon’. I have no more faith left for you or your game.

Njitram2000 27 October, 2015 @ 9:45 pm   23

All that wasted hype… I still really want to play this but you have annoyed a lot of people with all these bait and switches. I really don’t want to hear anything anymore until a month before the release date.

SylphaDragoon 28 October, 2015 @ 8:16 pm

Agreed. I already dropped out of NMS related communities and such on facebook and etc. Who really cares what they come out with next. When it gets released…then I’ll check it out. But otherwise…its just a type of StarCitizen and not worth any time looking at any new info or pics/videos on it. What a waste of time to advertise years ago a game not even close to being ready…and then toying with peoples expectations. In a way I kinda hope it flops so as to teach other companies about using such tactics.

Bracobama 27 October, 2015 @ 9:46 pm   24

So happy to finally get a release date! Bit disappointed that its so far into the future but hey at least now I can count down the sleeps! Keep up the great work guys! And if you ever need a beta tester, well you know where to find me 🙂

MaxDiehard 27 October, 2015 @ 10:41 pm   25

Wow, so many whiners here. You spend ages bugging the devs for a release date and when you finally get one you just moan about it because it’s too far. I’d rather have a polished and working game than a rushed and buggy one.

DarkCool33111 28 October, 2015 @ 12:04 am   26

Finally a date can’t wait to see if it would be able to be on playstation vr.

luciano-baka 28 October, 2015 @ 12:57 am   27

Well…I think the delay is a mistake but you guys have your reasons… NMS could be the king of 2015, but 2016…mmh…plenty of great games launching next year…
I hope I’m wrong…

Zig_Justice 28 October, 2015 @ 1:42 am   28

I’ve already said it’s a guaranteed buy for me, but please, please, PLEASE keep the feature creep under control.

SaviorMachine 28 October, 2015 @ 1:59 am   29

I’m sick of hearing about it.

residentSteve 28 October, 2015 @ 5:03 am

Me to this just looks like a tech demo not a game my new name for this is nomads ski.

Lets be fair plenty of other game developers have started the hype train a full 12months before the game has been launched, Halo 5 was a great example which had a 12 month plan of advertising and teasing. 8 Months is dissappointing, especially since sean was constantly saying soon soon soon, 8 months is not soon. im not bothered ill just forget about it until its released.

well it wont be just 12 months will it! lets get it right, this was first announced in 2013!!!!! with a trailer and basic info release – then Sony legitimized it and brought it to the fore in June 2014, so even taking the later date of the two, it will be two years by the time of release (~3 since public announce) – we have heard a lot about it would take billions of years to actually complete, not to come to market!

DragonxTortoise 28 October, 2015 @ 10:21 am   31

I really hope the VR isn’t a gimmick like .. 3D TV / Playstation TV / PS Vita (yeah it was good hardware but very little support now) to name a few.

Wow another big delay. This must be some of the most inept marketing I’ve seen. They showed this in 2013, then HYPED IT LIKE MAD in 2014… I’m so tired of it. All we see is bland planets, with no game play other than look at the boring planet, and the huge map… I think I’ll skip it at this point.

Technically this is the first (and hopefully only) delay as the only date given so far was 2015 by Sean at the beginning of the year.

Yeah it sucks we have to wait but I’m sure it’s for the best and yeah HG’s marketing skills haven’t been the best but hopefully they will realise the error of their ways and at least give us monthly if not weekly updates on how things are going.

G-Man__ZA 28 October, 2015 @ 12:02 pm   34

One of the main reasons I’m looking forward to No Man’s Sky is that it reminds me of that sense of wonder I got while playing some of the more expansive games back in the Commodore 64 era. I hope I’m not too old and jaded to experience it again! Will be waiting for June 2016.

xXwatch_dogXx24 28 October, 2015 @ 12:36 pm   35

I guess I’m getting another game for Christmas now, any suggestions.

Zero_Drop_Soul 28 October, 2015 @ 12:47 pm   36

I’ve been waiting for a game like this since Starflight. A few more months wait won’t change that, happy to finally have an actual release schedule.

bluecitywolf 28 October, 2015 @ 3:01 pm   37

This game? This … experience? Wow.

I now have until June of next year to get a PS4; that’s how much I want to jump into this universe. I cannot think of a single ‘game’ over the course of the last 35 years that has pulled me in, to the extent that NMS is doing.

Yes, there have been games that have been anticipated by so many (I was a Day One purchaser of Sonic The Hedgehog, and stayed up until 5am playing that – no one had ever seen such speed before), but this is off the charts as far as I’m concerned.

I want to explore, get lost, discover things, make friends and enemies, find a place I can call home, and do things no one expected was possible.

June can’t come soon enough as far as I’m concerned (although, if I don’t have a PS4 by then, it can wait a bit longer until I do get one).

somsubhrabhattac 28 October, 2015 @ 4:04 pm   38

It’s all good Sean. Take your time but make the game right. That’s all that matters ultimately.

I hope that you guys add in a way to leave markers for your friends. That only they can see on their map. In the event that they want to try to reach some where or something worth seeing, mining, exploring.

ColTarmaCaster 28 October, 2015 @ 8:17 pm   40

Glad to see ye’ve set a time for the release. Take yer time and make it as good as ye feel happy about.
Just one thing , Sean (if you’re reading this). I saw in an interview you did that that players could come across each other and not know it because you don’t want it to be like other games in this aspect. I was thinking that maybe you could give people the option to turn on/off a beacon depending on whether they wanted to be discovered by other players or not. Maybe someone has suggested this already. That’s my two cents.
Best of luck getting the game ready and ignore the self-entitled whingers…Slán

Manga_Kid_UK 29 October, 2015 @ 11:47 pm   41

Hoping at PSX will we see NMS with VR support if so ill be so happy 🙂

thefloodplain 30 October, 2015 @ 7:54 am   42

For a small team, and a game this unweildy, June 2016 sounds totally reasonable and I’m not surprised at all. If this was another run of the mill game, I’d feel betrayed at the hype + “delayed” release date, but it’s not. In many respects this is a pioneering effort. Honestly I was half expecting the release date to be 2017 (which might end up being the case). There is, and will be, enough games to play while I wait.

I’d love to know if this will be possible and what the sky would look like at a given point on the surface or north/south rings even

Sinister04 30 October, 2015 @ 5:47 pm   44

Just wanted to say ” Thank You! For a release date. ” Also could you add in nebula’s, comets, gas clouds, etc and other universal bodies? please, if they arent already in the game. It would be amazing to see nebulas and gas giants, fly through them with some amazing visuals going on.

When we ” Lobby ” up with our friends will we be able to see where each other are in the ‘ verse ‘ ? If not could, there be an option for it?

Really excited about this – i guess all the hype worked and so many people want more features added – this obviously has made Hello Games rethink its strategy and to try and make a more complex game then first envisioned. People are still asking for more features, but i kind of think that they should now just go with what they’ve got and get a polished game out by the june release date. Perhaps i’ll have finished some of my ps4 backlog by then 🙂