Posted

Batman: Arkham Knight, God of War III Remastered, more join Double Discounts

A fresh batch of savings go live on PlayStation Store today

Hi everyone. We’ve a handful of great additions to the Double Discounts promotion that kicked off last week, including savings on Batman: Arkham Knight and God of War III Remastered. See the full list below for details, as well as news on the latest of Deal of the Week.

Deal of the Week (until 18/11/15)

Lords of the Fallen

Was £59.99/€69.99/AU$99.95

Amazing Spider-Man 2 Gold Edition
35% off for non-PS Plus members; 70% off for PS Plus members
Was £49.99/€59.99/AU$84.95

47 Comments
0 Author replies

Eh…gonna pass this discount.

Wait for next week’s Game of Thrones Episode 6. Wiener is coming.

Hope there’ll be discount for LIfe Is Strange in the near future.

FatPrincess2015 11 November, 2015 @ 10:36
1.1

Wiener?! O_o

Maybe there will be a brack friday bunduru on the season pass

@aKaSoG maybe a physical version as kurisumasu puresento!!

Samael_blackwing 11 November, 2015 @ 10:27

Are these ALL the new discounts for this week, or just a selection of them.

I’m really hoping for a Sideways: NY and Rocketknight (PS3 games on PSN) discount one of these days. Those are the last 2 PS3 games on my wishlist.

crimsonidol-de 11 November, 2015 @ 10:46
2.1

Seems like these are all discounts this week. At least psprices doesn’t list any additional discounts for today:

Happy about the Batman GotY for 66€

3.1

Is that sarcasm?

Hey Chris, Are you still there? Wanna respond to the hundreds of questions about Rock Band 4? Nope? Just checking.

whats wrong with it? I’m planning on getting it

@bigmat319 Pick any store update blog post from the last month or so. Literally any one. Read any of the comments. You’ll soon get the gist. Supposedly the DLC is boinked.

Waiting for a good The Witcher 3 discount :D

5.1

Zavvi 23 pounds. Only TODAY.

AussieOutsider 11 November, 2015 @ 10:51

So when are we going to get answers on Rock Band 4???

6.1

Soon™

crimsonidol-de 11 November, 2015 @ 15:29
6.2

@CluckNuggets:
Soon as the soon for the Powers-series?

I was a bit harsh about the previous bunch of double discounts, but these sound like great offers. Nothing I’ll buy personally but good job none the less.

They were way way overpriced to begin with so there’s no real discount on any of them

Most of them are still more expensive than retail.

These games are supposed to be discounted… I got Sleeping Dogs for £1 on PC. You can get games brand new for less than 10% of their PSN store price.

9.1

Even when it’s a full price digital PC game the PS4 version will cost £20 more for absolutely no reason. I only buy full exclusives now. Those download only and indie games will be given to us for free or we’ll find a much better deal on another platform.

This is double discount and UFC has been cheaper in previous sales. Absolute nonsense.

Chris,

Can you please look at yesterday’s release thread and respond to the questions put on it. A lot of people would apparently like a response to the Rock Band 4 issues, along with all the other matters that were raised, which up to the time of posting this you have ignored.

Not just that, but now the release has passed with no mention of it from yourselves on the blog, I believe you would be best served in providing an apology over the Trails in the Sky SC issue. Like it or not, you are part of the SCEE customer service team, and silence is no way to provide good customer service.

Unfortunately, this is the level of customer service to be expected from the team running this blog now. Any difficult questions which they may not have the answer immediately, or if its an answer that may not be what everyone wants to hear, they go silent.

What would be a much preferred alternative is to communicate, thats it!!

Take Rock Band DLC, lets say the problem is is due to local licensing (i dont know if it is, just for the purpose of the example). Then tell us its a licensing problem for the EU store. Yes, this would annoy a lot of people and there would be some backlash, but the fact that you would come out and explain what is the issue and what steps are being taken to resolve would go a long way with a lot of people.

In my job, customer service is a big part. If I treated my customers queries (because thats what we are, customers) with silence, ignore the problem and hope it goes away, I would be out of a job almost immediately.

We aren’t asking for everything, what we ...

Show full comment

What would be a much preferred alternative is to communicate, thats it!!

We aren’t asking for everything, what we are asking is for our issues to be recognised and to know that something is being done about it.

RodrigoSharingan 11 November, 2015 @ 12:23

I keep on waiting for someone in the team to explain the Bloodborne expansion price rise in europe from 15 to 20€. You guys are amazing…

We europe players need to join forces and take you guys down. Would gladly start a legal action for the Bloodborne price rise, Rock Band DLC and abominable customer service here. Unfortunately i don’t know how… maybe someone here?

#Enjoy The Silence, Feel The Noise

12.1

I’m afraid that ‘being a bit pants’ isn’t actually illegal.

No Ps3 deals? I am pretty busy at the moment, so that might be good after all. Will there be a console bundle with Fallout 4 soon? Was checking yesterday but not really interested in the current bundles. I dream of one with 2 of fallout 4, Uncharted 4 and just cause 3. Instant buy.

No discount to get the BB DLC back to its previously advertised price of £11.99/€14.99!?

I’m shocked /s

miky_magawolaz 11 November, 2015 @ 12:57

That’s it? why don’t you want my money, Sony

Carnivius_Prime 11 November, 2015 @ 13:33

Show us the discounted prices, ya goombas!

Carnivius_Prime 11 November, 2015 @ 13:34

Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition is great (and far more fun than GTAV) but already bought it for £9.99 in a previous sale. Not sure what else there is here for me. :P

Carnivius_Prime 11 November, 2015 @ 14:05
17.1

actually checking my email receipt it was £9.59. :)

Carnivius_Prime 11 November, 2015 @ 13:38

Oh. Rise of the Dark Spark for £11.99? I think I may go with that. I love the Transformers movie characters and haven’t played this one yet so I’ll consider getting that one. Thanks.

Come on, guys! I just bought UFC 2 weeks ago for full price.. No good, PS.. no good

Carnivius_Prime 11 November, 2015 @ 15:17
19.1

That can’t be helped. Is the nature of sales.

19.2

@Carnivius_Prime I know.. It is just so close.. Those quids could’ve been another game :D

Slightly off topic. Would like to by Star Wars battlefront ultimate edition but can’t add the required amount of psn credit. Is it capped at £100? If so can the cap be raised or lower the price to under £100

Rock Band 4 DLC, sort it out.

nukualofaperson 11 November, 2015 @ 16:09

The retail prices in the UK must be a lot lower than in Norway. At my local Gamestop I could buy a used copy of Assassin’s Creed: Unity for about 400 NKR/£32/€45. A new one is still 500 NKR, so the prices on PSN really does seem quite good to me.

It’s mainly online that is cheaper. GAME are selling it used for £9.99. Amazon have it sub £20 new, as do a few other sites. It isn’t a terrible price by any means, better than the usual offering!

Why should I go digital again? :D These discounts are a joke.

Its great to have games like Batman: Arkham Knight remastered and sold at a double discount, as many people would like to get there hands on this game

What a joke.

Oh Sony, you cheeky scamps! When will you ever understand what “discount” means?

Still waiting NHL 16. Looks like that nothing from that…12 Deals of Christmas is too late.

Battlefield 4 Premium Discount for PS4 Please!!!!

Could you please have another discount on “Nidhogg” soon? I missed out on the discount a while ago, sadly.

We close the comments for posts after 30 days.

Edit history